Adultery Unfaithful & Cheating Houswifes
Beautiful Housewife Banged

Simran is 23 years old, married for 6 months, 5"5, 57 kgs weight, 34-28-36, extremely fair complexion, brown hair, in short a truly sexy and voluptuous woman anyone would die to fuck. Simran knew how beautiful she was, sometimes also liked the amount of male attention she got.

She is married to a handsome looking man Abhinav. She has a satisfactory sex life. She doesn't have anything to compare with as she came from a conservative family and her knowledge of sex was very basic. Her first encounter was with her husband on their first wedding night. She also didn't allow him to touch her before marriage as she thought of it as a Sin. There was Abhinav's mother in the family. Abhinav's father had died long time back. His mother also loved her dutiful daughter in law as she looked after her all the time. 

They lived in a house which had two sections; the above section was empty for over 2 years. Meanwhile Abhinav was working in a Computer Firm and was given a project of 3 months in the US and then he would come back. Due to visa complications he couldn't take his beautiful wife along with him. Simran also told him that she will stay back and look after her mother in law. She was also a shy person so never went out of the house and interacted with neighbors. So after Abhinav left she was feeling lonelier than before. 

Now the main story starts, just a week after Abhinav's departure to US. A family moved in the above portion of the house. They were married couple Rahim aged 37, sturdy looking, 6'1, dark complexion, bearded, heavy body and Rehana. She had a Heavy body, wheatish complexion. They had two children both in boarding school. Rahim was working for a multinational company as a manager and Rehana was a housewife. He was an ugly looking fellow but from the time he moved in he had his eyes set on beautiful body of Simran.

Now Rehana started to meet Simran on day to day basis. First Simran tried to avoid her but as she was herself lonely started to like Rehana's company. Rehana was a smart and witty lady, she struck up delightful conversation with Simran and she was spellbound to her company. Two weeks passed and her friendship with Simran started to grow. Now Simran started visiting her house everyday. Rehana went shopping with Simran. 

One day they went shopping, when it started raining heavily, they were both soaked to the core. Rehana called her hubby as his office was nearby. 

Rehana: Rahim, Me & Simran had come for shopping but it started raining and we didn't carry umbrellas. Can you please pick us up at Shopper's Paradise? We are waiting

Rahim: Sure. I will be there in 20 minutes.

Her hubby came to pick both of them up. Rahim was mesmerized seeing Simran fully drenched in Rain. She was wearing a low cut sleeveless blouse. Her saree was sticking to her body; all her body outlines were highlighted. The cold weather making her nipples pointed. Rahim complimented Simran on her beauty. Simran was really embarrassed as a stranger was fully exploring her body in presence of his own wife. Rahim was literally undressing her with his looks. 

After they reached home, Simran went to her mother in law who told her has to leave for her sister's house as her son has expired and told her that she will be back in 4 days. Simran said ok, but she was scared living alone. Her mother in law left for her sister's house. It was 6.30 pm. She went to Rehana's house to ask her whether she could stay with her at night. When she knocked the door she was received by Rahim

Rahim: Hi Simran, How come you have knocked on my door? 

Rahim was looking staring at her like a wolf staring at his prey, waiting to pounce.

Simran: I just wanted to meet Rehana. Is she there?

Rahim: Sorry, she went to her mother's house for a couple of days. Do you have any message for her?

Simran: No.....nothing special.....just came to meet her....

Simran grew even more nervous. First her mother in law went away, now her neighbor and best friend Rehana had left as well. The thought of spending the night alone in her house surrounded by darkness was scaring her.

He asked her to come in. She could not refuse as he was behaving like a through gentleman though Simran knew the way he was ogling her body hours ago. She was a wearing a black saree and matching blouse at that time. He was in kurta pajama. 

Simran: Rahim bhaiyya, how will you manage your meals now that Rehana is not at home?

Rahim: I was thinking of ordering some food from the hotel in the neighborhood. I am a very bad cook, wouldn't be able to cook even if I had to save my self.

There was a reason Rahim said this. He wanted to gain Simran's sympathy, so she would invite him for dinner.

Simran had no option but to ask him to come over which he readily accepted 

Simran went back and started cooking. It was not even 15 minutes that the door bell rang; she opened the door and saw Rahim standing. Due to working in kitchen, she had tied her saree to the exposing her beautiful navel. Also she was sweating a lot. 

Simran: Rahim bhaiyya!!! You are early. I have just started cooking, dinner won't be ready for at least another half an hour!!

Rahim: No problem. I had nothing to do and was getting bored so I thought of coming here and helping you with the dinner preparations. Do you mind?

Simran had no option but to invite him in. She accepted him in reluctantly.

She said to him there is no need and she will do the work by herself. In the meantime she asked him to be comfortable and watch some TV. Then she started working in the Kitchen. He also came in and started chatting with her. She also started to like the conversation and was not minding Rahim ogling her body as she was tired and was busy preparing dinner. As she was serving dinner, Rahim was curiously looking at her juggling breast. While serving food. His eyes were transfixed on voluptuous ass when she turned back. 

Rahim was having a lot of difficulty holding himself back having such an angel beside him. He was very horny and his massive dick was making a huge tent from his pajama. All the time, he was complementing Simran on her looks and was praising her. 

Rahim: Simran, you look really beautiful in this saree. Your husband is really lucky to have such a beautiful wife. I wouldn't have left such a beautiful wife for even a second.

Rahim: Dinner was fabulous. Thank you so much Simran, you not just beautiful but also an amazing cook....you are a complete woman!!!!!

Simran: Don't mention it Rahim bhaiyya...its not big deal and I am not that great.

Simran was getting redder with each compliment as she was not used to male company except her hubby. 

Rahim: I would like to thank you for this meal with a gift I have for you. Its in my house, I will get it in 15 minutes.

Simran: No thanks...that is not necessary.....

Before she could complete her sentence Rahim left her house

She got confused and was eagerly waiting for the surprise. Rahim came back after a few minutes. 

Rahim: Here...this is the gift for you.

Simran: What is it?

Rahim: It's a surprise...open it.

Simran put her hand inside the bag and took out the "gift"

It was a nighty!! It was a very expensive, fancy and a very revealing sleeveless nighty

Simran was shocked seeing this kind of a gift. Never in her life had she seen or even worn such a flimsy cloth

Simran: Bhaiyya...I cannot take this....I....

Rahim: Please Simran!! I bought it for my wife but it didn't fit her because she is fat and the shopkeeper refused to take it back.

Rahim started laughing at his own joke making it awkward for Simran who smiled a little.

Rahim: Please take it Simran; I know you will look really beautiful in this. In fact, this nighty will compliment you beauty.

Rahim forced Simran to take it. Simran said she doesn't accept gifts but due to Rahim's pressure had to accept it. 

Rahim: If you don't mind will you try on this nighty now? See Rehana tried wearing it a couple of times but it didn't fit her. I was wondering if it had loosened and would it fit you properly?

Simran: Now...no...I will try it tomorrow and tell you later how it fits...not now...

Rahim was adamant, he just wouldn't take no for an answer.

Simran agreed reluctantly and went to her bedroom to change into the nighty.

Simran said ok and went back to change. When she was changing she found out that nighty was exactly the same size as hers. It was of pink colour of very flimsy material. She had never worn clothes like this before. It was sleevelss as showing upper side portions of her boobs.

She was checking herself out in the mirror, admiring her sexy body when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Rahim: Does it fit ok?

Simran: uhh...yeah....

Rahim: Is the size perfect?

Simran:...uhhh...yeah

Rahim: Can I see you now?

Simran: No...No...I cannot come out wearing something like this.

She was trying to refuse him. Suddenly her cell phone which was in the drawing room started ringing. From the ringtone she could tell it was her husband...Abhinav!!!

To be continued...
[+] 1 user Likes showstopernew's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
GOOD..
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Nice update bro
Like Reply
is this from xossip?
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Yes! Bro.
Like Reply
Mind blowing..
Like Reply
She had to rush to pick the phone, if Rahim would have picked up the phone it would have created a problem for her as what a stranger is doing in the house at 10 pm at night. So she went in the nighty itself. She picked up the phone and it was Abhinav. She was talking to him for 5 minutes. When she kept the phone down she realized that Rahim was looking at her.

Rahim: Wow Simran, you look awesome...just like a those models they show in lingerie ads!!!

Simran know realized her situation, she was completely alone with a stranger who she could tell was lusting for her. 

Rahim then went close to her and put his hand on his bare shoulder saying how soft her skin is and wished his wife would have been beautiful as she is. Simran tried to break his hold but suddenly he hugged her. She was desperately trying to be free herself but he was not leaving her. Her beautiful breasts were crushed against his muscular chest.

Rahim: You are going to be mine tonight. I can't let go of a chance like this. Simran...please co-operate because I will have you one way or another....

Simran was scared and she knew that she has to submit to this wild man. She never liked him his scary beard, and a strong build always looked evil to the beautiful simple lady. Then Rahim dragged simran to the bedroom and threw her on the bed.

Then he jumped on her literally crushing her with his weight. Her was kissing her wildly and was trying to insert his dirty tongue in her beautiful mouth. She was trying to resist but she was weak in comparison to this man.

Then he tore the straps of the nighty which he had just gifted to her and threw it away. Now she was in a pair of white bra and panty. Rahim just stood there for a while staring at her. He was hypnotized by her body and was licking his lips in anticipation that he will have such a young and beautiful body that he only imagined in his dreams to fuck. He got on top of her and pinching her breasts over the bra. Simran was pleading him to leave her; she was horrified with the things that were happening to her.

Simran: Let me go Rahim...Please...I am just like your younger sister...Leave me!!!!

Rahim: I am not letting you go without fucking you nice and proper. If my sister was so sexy, I would have pounded her as well.

Now Simran knew that it is going to happen. She knew she couldn't overpower this man; he was way to strong for her. She knew that she would have to tolerate what was going to happen. She knew that from now on, nothing in her life would be the same.

Rahim was still pinching, pressing and licking her boobs over the bra. Occasionally he would forcibly kiss her. His hands were roaming all over her body, from her neck to her arms to her stomach and to her pussy. Rahim noticed wetness on her crotch. He got up to see it. He saw a wet patch on the panty. He knew that this woman was ready.

Rahim bent a little and dug his nails in her waistband of her panty and started pulling them down. Simran unknowingly lifted her butt a little to let the panties come of her thighs. She watched as Rahim slowly dragged her panties down from her thigh, to her calf, to her ankles. Rahim pulled it for a final time and it was off. He flung it to some corner of the room.

Simran watched in wonder how she had willingly let Rahim take of her panty. She was amazed and conflicted. She was a married woman, a loyal housewife to a wonderful husband, a loving daughter in law and an ideal wife. She did not like Rahim one bit but here she was letting this ugly man do things to her that no one apart from her husband did.

Once the panties were off, Simran closed her legs to deny Rahim the view of her pussy. Rahim with force pushed her legs apart; she was too weak to resist his power. Rahim was mesmerized with the view. A fair, young tight pussy was within his arms reach, his tongue's reach. Her pussy was clean shaven. Simran kept her pussy devoid of any hair just the way her husband liked.

Rahim pulled Simran to the edge of the bed. He got down on his knees near the bed and bought his head near the pussy. He rubbed her thighs with his rough hand and then started kissing and biting her inner thighs. While licking and biting her thighs, he slowly made his way to her swollen pussy. He took a deep breath. The scent of her pussy was intoxicating. He took his long tongue out and started to lick her pink cunt. 

He dragged the flat of his tongue along the entire pussy waiting at her clit. He took the clit in her mouth and started suckling on it. The sweet and salty taste of Simran's pussy was amazing. He inserted his tongue in her pussy hole and started tongue fucking her. Simran was now breathing heavily. She moaned and sighed as Rahim's tongue did things to her that she never had experienced.

Simran was a conservative woman, she never knew about oral sex. She was newly married and was a virgin on her wedding night. Abhinav was a virgin too. In the few months of marriage, the couple had never tried oral sex. Simran now thought why hadn't she tried this with her husband? But right now a middle aged  man was licking her pussy like a dog licking a bone. She was feeling a strong force build up in stomach. She knew it was an orgasm. She had got them from her husband but this was nothing compared to it. As Rahim bit her clit, Simran screamed at the top of her voice, arched her back and squirted her love nectar which fell on Rahim's face.

Rahim hungrily drank up all her pussy juice and waited for her to calm down. In what seemed like ages, Simran came down from the orgasmic high and regained her composure.

She thought to herself even if this man was an ugly looking beast; he was giving her enormous pleasure she had never imagined existed. Listening to her moans Rahim knew that she was completely under his control. He was going to give this woman the fuck of her life.

Rahim got up and went up to her. He looked deep into her eyes, rubbed his finger on her lips. At the same time he took his right arm around her to the bra strap. He skillfully removed the bra strap and took it off her shoulders. Simran's massive jugs were now in the open. They moved up and down with Simran's each heavy breath. He held both her boobs in his big strong hands and started squeezing them. 

Simran's boobs were big, even for the freakishly large hands of Rahim they were a handful. Rahim took his tongue tip and flicked the nipple of the left boob. Simran shuddered at the touch. Rahim then licked the area around the areola. He was licking all over the breast and making it wet. He was deliberately not going for the areola and the nipple. He was teasing her, depriving her sensations that tit sucking brought.

Simran had enough of this. She put her hands in his hair and dragged his head to the nipple. Rahim took one look at her; she smiled at him weakly and kept on pulling his face towards the nipple. Rahim got the signal and went straight for the erect nipple and bit her. Simran moaned and writhe as Rahim mercilessly sucked and bit her nipple. He would pull her nipple with his lips right up to the point where they would get out of his mouth. He got the nipples all wet and blew cold air on them making them extra hard.

Rahim did this with both the boobs expertly, so much so that Simran had an orgasm with just his expert sucking. Simran hadn't had sex in a month and for a newly wed, it was a long time. Her pussy was wet from the enormous flow of the juice. Rahim had enough of the tit sucking. He sucked her nipples for one last time leaving several love bites on her boobs. Simran thanked god that her husband wasn't here or else she would be in trouble for all the unexplained love bites.

Rahim got up from the bed and started taking off his clothes. Simran stared as one by one all of Rahim's clothes were separated from his body. Rahim took off his underwear and his giant cock sprang out. Simran gasped as she saw the monster. She could not help but compare it with her husband's dick. Abhinav's penis was respectably long and thick but Rahim's penis was a monster. This was the second penis she had seen in her life.

Rahim got on the bed on his knees while Simran raised her self on her elbows. Rahim brought his dick near Simran. Simran stared at the fine specimen of manhood. 

The penis was long, more than 8 inches. It was circumcised with the purple dick head shinning in all glory. Veins jutted out of this strong dick which resembled at black security officer baton. Simran turned towards the right where Rahim was kneeling, resting on her right elbow. She brought her left arm to his dick and grabbed it. She let her hand roam around the dick from the head to the base. She delicately massaged his massive ball sack and wondered how much cum did this massive sack hold.

She tightly held the dick in her palm and started jacking it. Rahim moaned loudly, sensations of pleasure went through his spine. They looked at each other, their eyes filled with pure lust. After a couple of minutes of receiving an amazing hand job, Rahim put his hand at the back of her head, gripping her long, thick brown hair and started pushing it towards his dick. As Simran's mouth slowly came towards Rahim's penis, she realized what was expected of her. She accordingly opened her mouth wide to accommodate this massive pole. Finally, Rahim's cock entered her mouth unopposed.

The dick head disappeared between her beautiful lips as Rahim pushed his dick further. Slowly almost half of the dick went in when Simran gagged. She immediately pulled out and started coughing. Rahim laughed watching the scene so did Simran. She looked up to him, smiled and went for his dick again.

Rahim realized that Simran was new to oral sex and was yet not capable of deep throating his massive organ. Simran could only suck only a little further than the head but Rahim wasn't complaining. The site of this gorgeous woman sucking his dick was enough to turn him on. Simran was stunned; she had never imagined that she would even let another man touch her, let alone suck his dick. She was amazed how she was sucking on this black beast as if it was an ice cream.

Simran was a quick learner. She swirled her tongue around the dick. She took it out for a few times, stared at it, lightly kissed it. She dragged her tongue along the length of the dick. Rahim also made her suck his balls. Simran was now completely enjoying this amazingly new experience. She had forgotten that she was married, that the man with her in the bed did not even belong to her religion. In fact, the feeling of doing the forbidden was exciting her even more.

All this while, not a single word was spoken, only sounds of moans, heavy breathing, sucking, kissing and licking filled the room. Possessed by lust a man and a woman were pleasuring each other to their hearts content.

Rahim pulled out his dick and Simran gave a disapproving moan. Rahim broke the silence.

Rahim: Simran darling lets try something new!!!

Simran thought to herself that all the things that she had done and experienced tonight were new, what else did this man have in store for her next?

Rahim made her lie down on her back and sucked her boobs for a few moments. He licked the area between her boobs making it wet and slippery. He got on top of her with his knees on either side of her boobs. He put his dick in between her boobs and asked her to push her boobs together. Simran followed like an obedient student.

Rahim now started pushing his dick back and forth like a fucking action. He moaned at the wonderful sensation and looked into Simran's beautiful black eyes.

Rahim: Darling, this is called titty fucking. You have such a beautiful pair of jugs; I just couldn't resist doing this. You like it?

Simran smiled and nodded her head in approval. She was doing things in one night that she hadn't done in her entire married life. The feeling of a hot stiff pole between her boobs was amazing adding to that Rahim was pulling her nipples every now and then.

Rahim's dick was hitting her chin with every forward push. Simran tilted her head and opened her mouth in a way that Rahim's dick would enter it with every forward thrust he made. Rahim moaned loudly in approval as Simran's tongue flicked his dick head. Rahim's dick was oozing pre cum. Simran tasted it while sucking his dick and like the salty taste. She wanted more....all of it!!!!!

With such vigorous tit fucking, Simran was breathing heavily, she had already experience another orgasm, the third of the night but Rahim showed no signs of tiring. He went on fucking her jugs and pinching her nipples. After several minutes of high speed tit fucking, Rahim's orgasm started building, he started breathing heavily and his dick twitched wildly.

Rahim: Baby....I am going to cum. Where do you want me to cum?

Simran: In my mouth....In my mouth. I want to drink all that juice. I wanted to taste it. It's so amazing...GIVE IT TO ME!!!

Seeing Simran beg for his cum so loudly and openly, Rahim was pushed over the edge. He asked her to open her mouth. He finally shot his load in big long spurts in to Simran's mouth. A few strands flew across in to her hair, cheeks, eyes and as the force of his orgasm reduced, some of it fell on her chest and slowly made its way to her neck forming a 'Pearl Necklace'.

Simran drank all the cum in her mouth and showed her tongue to Rahim. Both of them smiled at each other wickedly. She also picked up the cum on her cheeks and eyes and ate it. Rahim with his semi erect dick picked up the cum on her neck and fed it to her. She ate all of it as if she was addicted to it. She sucked his dick clean.

Rahim collapsed next to her. Both of them looked at each other, their eyes displaying their satisfaction. Simran turned toward him and kissed him deeply. Rahim also responded in equal measure. Rahim could taste his cum on Simran's lips.

From what seemed to be a nightmare to the conservative Simran, had turned into a heavenly experience. Simran was now Rahim's Bitch!!!!

To be continued...
[+] 1 user Likes showstopernew's post
Like Reply
super story.
[+] 1 user Likes gsr@71's post
Like Reply
After a tiring experience, Rahim and Simran kept talking to each other. Just a few hours ago Simran didn't even want to talk to him, now she was chatting away as if she knew Rahim for years. Rahim also liked how Simran had become a willing partner in his quest. When she resisted, he thought he will have to bang her and feared the repercussion. But he had successfully managed to turn this shy housewife into a cum hungry slut.

They were talking, occasionally kissing each other. Rahim would every now and then suck and bite her tits and she would squeal and laugh in pleasure. Simran was running her hands on Rahim's body, especially his dick and his balls. She had fallen in love with it and knew she couldn't stay away from it anymore.

Simran looked at the clock on the wall in her bedroom. It was 12.15 am. She thought to herself that Abhinav had called around 10 pm and this experience started soon after. So this means that the whole act lasted for 2 hours. She was shocked. Sex with Abhinav lasted for a maximum 45-50 minutes and she would get tired. But today she went on for 2 hours. She wondered that Rahim had not even fucked her yet. How long will that last, 4 hours?

She smiled at the thought. Rahim watched her expression...

Rahim: Sweetheart...what are you thinking about and smiling sheepishly?

Simran: Rahim...we were doing it for 2 hours and you haven't even fucked me. If you do, will you go on for the whole night?

Rahim: Hahaha....i just might baby...and what do u mean if you do fuck me...I am going to fuck you and fuck you real hard!! Not just the whole night but also during the day. I am not going to work tomorrow and Rehana isn't coming back for a couple of days. So it's going to be you and me fucking like rabbits for 2 days and 2 nights.

Simran blushed at Rahim's plan. She wondered what kinky stuff they would end up doing in the next 2 days but she was definitely looking forward to it. Simran got up and went to the bathroom to relieve herself, Rahim followed her. 

Simran watched herself in the mirror. Her hair was a mess; she had love bite all over her body especially on her boobs. There was dried cum in her hair, traces of it on her cheeks and neck. She had become a complete slut.

Rahim on the other hand lifted the toilet seat and started peeing. Hearing the sound Simran turned back and watched how Rahim's dick streamed out urine in a strong, uniform flow. His dick was flaccid but still it was larger that Abhinav's.

Simran: Abhinav!!!!

Simran ran out of the bathroom to the living room where her cell phone was. She checked her cell phone for any missed calls. There were none. She was relieved that her husband hadn't called. It was day time in US and her husband would call every few hours. Looks like he was busy.

Rahim came to the living room, Simran turned around to face him.

Rahim: I am very hungry. Do you have anything to eat?

Simran: I am also very hungry. There are leftovers from dinner. Ok for you?

Rahim: Fine with me. Anything which is ready is ok. After all, I don't want to waste my time eating when we can fuck.

Simran laughed at his naughtiness and proceeded towards the kitchen. Rahim watched her as her plump ass swayed from right to left as she walked. He smiled at himself and thought he was the luckiest man alive.

Simran brought some chapatti and sabji in 2 plates and kept it on the dinner table. Rahim had by then switched on the television and was watching something. Rahim sat on the dinner table and looked at the plates

Rahim: Simran darling...why waste 2 plates? We will have food together in one plate.

Rahim put all the food in one plate, pulled Simran towards him and made her sit on his lap. Simran realized that they both were completely naked in the living room, another new experience.

Rahim took a piece of the chapatti and sabji and ate it. He then brought his mouth to Simran and kissed her. As their lips met, they opened their mouths and Rahim passed on the food from his mouth the Simran's mouth. She loved his style and this process continued till their stomachs were full.

After Simran was done in the kitchen, she came to the living room. Rahim was watching TV. He patted on the couch asking her to sit near him. Simran quietly went and sat next to him. They watched the regular channels for a while, and then Rahim switched to the local cable channel. There was a porn movie on that channel. Simran blushed after watching it and Rahim laughed.

They watched the movie for a couple of minutes. Simran had never watched a porn movie in her entire life and her husband was not kinky enough to show it to her. She always wanted to see one and now Rahim was fulfilling her wish. This was a night of unique experience she thought to herself.

Her chain of thought was broken when she felt a hand grabbing her left breast. She turned her head towards Rahim to look at him. He smiled at her and she blushed. Encouraged by this gesture, Rahim turned to his left and turned Simran so that she was facing him. With his both hands, Rahim started squeezing her boobs. He was squeezing them, weighing them, pinching her nipples. All these actions had an effect on Simran and her breath quickened. Rahim then brought his mouth to her nipples and started sucking her boobs one by one. Simran lay down on the sofa with her head resting on the armrest while Rahim sucked her boobs like a baby. This time he was gentle on her, doing things leisurely rather than the rough and hurried way he was doing before.

He pushed her boobs together till her nipples were adjacent to each other and then he sucked on both of them together. Simran was now moaning, her hands were roaming all over his body. She felt his silky hair; his toned back muscles and brought her hands down to his taut butt.

Simran: Ohhh Rahim...you seriously know how to push my buttons. I didn't know sex could be so amazing before I met you. I am really glad I did this. You are my true lover!!!

Rahim stopped sucking her boobs and went up to her and softly kissed her. Simran responded to his kiss with tenderness.

Rahim: Sweetheart, I wanted to fuck you from the day I saw you and today my dream has come true. You have such a splendid body, it deserves to be worshipped and not ignored. You are an amazing woman Simmi.

Rahim went back to sucking her boobs. Simran realized that he called her Simmi. It sounded so cute. She loved the way it sounded. She was falling for this Adonis like man.

Rahim: Simmi, do you have ice in the fridge?

Simran: Ya...why?

Without answering her Rahim got up and went to the kitchen. He was back in a minute with a vessel carrying ice and chocolate syrup bottle. She realized that Rahim was up to something kinky. Rahim made Simmi sit up straight, with her head resting on the back of the sofa. He went on his knees in front of her. He took an ice cube, put it in his mouth and kissed Simmi. The ice cube juggled between their mouths and melted in a few seconds from the heat of their mouth. As they kissed they could feel their cold tongues soon turning hot with all the action.

Rahim took another ice cube in his hand and started rubbing it on her nipples. The coldness made her nipples extra hard and Simmi arched her back from the mind boggling sensation. He put another ice cube in his mouth and started sucking her boobs.

After a while of sucking, he took another ice cube and put on her navel and rubbed it all over her stomach. Rahim's creative moves was having the right effect on Simmi who was moving towards an orgasm really fast. Rahim took another ice cube and started rubbing on her pussy. He then inserted it in her pussy. This pushed Simmi of the edge and she had a massive orgasm but Rahim held her down firmly and kept sucking her pussy. Rahim looked at Simmi who had just calmed down after her orgasm. He went up to her and kissed her. She licked of her own juices of his face.

Simran then took an ice cube and put it in her mouth. She gestured Rahim to come to her side. As soon as he did that, she grabbed his dick and started sucking on it. Rahim moaned loudly has his sensitive dick head was exposed the ice and also to her warm mouth. Rahim then stood in from of her while she sucked his dick with full vigor. She grabbed his tight butt and forced more and more of his dick in her mouth. She was now getting used to his size and could suck much more than she previously did. Rahim looked on in wonder as the shy, conservative Simmi had turned into nymph sucking his rod like a possessed woman.

Rahim pulled out his dick and lied down on the floor. He gestured Simmi to lie on him with her pussy at his mouth and his dick at her mouth.

Rahim: Simmi, this position is called 69. It will allow us to pleasure each other simultaneously.

Simran: 69...why is it called 69?

Rahim: Because, we look like the number 69 when we are doing it.

Simran looked at their reflection in the glass showcase near them. They really were looking like 69. She laughed at this and wondered how knowledgeable Rahim was in the art of love making. In the meanwhile Rahim took the bottle of chocolate syrup and gave it to Simmi. She knew what to do. She opened the bottle and poured a generous amount to chocolate syrup on his dick and his balls. She spread it across the organ. Rahim then took the bottle and poured a lot of syrup on Simmi's pussy.

They both just went at it. Licking and sucking each others private organs. The chocolate syrup made it sweeter. It mixed with their juices and gave it a unique flavor. They were completely focused on the task at hand as if there was a race where the one who cums first lost. 

Simran was gobbling up Rahim's dick as much as she could. She was trying hard to impress her lover with her oral skills. Rahim on the other hand was working equally hard. He bit her clit, Simmi moaned loudly, biting his dick a little, which made him moan as well. Simmi was holding Rahim's ankles, with her long hair all over his crotch and thighs cloaking it from view. Rahim was grabbing Simmi's supple buns and was tongue fucking her, her juices dripping into his face.

Turn by turn they took the chocolate syrup and poured it over each other and kept sucking hard. Rahim's expert licking was bringing Simmi to an orgasm but Rahim showed no signs of it. Simmi was awed with his stamina. Abhinav would last only 10-15 minutes max.

Rahim was fingering her pussy, inserting his middle finger up to the hilt. He brought his other hand and started rubbing her asshole and a little later inserted a little of his thumb into her asshole. The licking, pussy and ass fingering was a little too much for Simmi. She took his dick out of her mouth and screamed in pleasure as a massive orgasm hit her. She almost passed out from the pleasure. She collapsed on his crotch. Rahim stopped sucking her pussy.

A few minutes later, Simmi regained her composure and got down from Rahim's body. They both sat up and started laughing.

Rahim: You lost sweetheart...hahaha....

Simran: Your tongue is no match to anything. I just couldn't keep up with you.

They kissed each other. Simran looked at Rahim's dick. It was still erect. He had not got an orgasm.

Simran: Are you going to keep that erect dick out in the open or are you going to fuck me. I think we have had enough of child's play. Let's go for the real deal!!

Rahim: Hahaha....I think it's time I fuck your brains out. Let's go for it!!!

Simran: Do you have a condom?

Rahim: ...uhhh...I have it but I don't like wearing it...reduces the pleasure. I want to fuck you bareback.

Simran: Ya...I would love that too but the way you dick is behaving I am sure I will get pregnant with just one fuck and I am not on the pill. No pussy till you wear a condom.

Rahim smiled at her and got up. He had condoms of his size in his house. He opened the door and quietly slipped back into his apartment. Simmi laughed as she saw him walk out naked.

While Rahim was away fetching condoms, Simmi watched the clock. It was 2.30 am; their second session lasted more than one and a half hour. Simmi was convinced that they would go on till dawn. She laughed at herself for thinking such things. She wondered how she could go on like that for hours. She thought it was Rahim's effect on her.

Rahim returned with a few condoms in his hands. He locked the door behind him and walked towards her. Simmi got up. They kissed each other hard as if they had been away for days. Rahim picked up Simmi. She locked her legs around his waist and he carried her to the bedroom all the while kissing her. He kept the condoms on the side table and threw her on the bed. After a little kissing and breast sucking, Rahim got up, went to the side table and came back with a condom and handed to Simmi. Simmi was really turned on by the site of a butt naked man with a massive hard on walking towards her with a condom. 

She tore the condom packet and carefully removed the condom. Rahim got on the bed while Simmi got on her fours. She was about to put the condom on his dick when he stopped her.

Rahim: I want you to put the condom on my dick with your mouth.

Simmi winked and smiled at him wickedly. She put the condom on her lips making an 'O' shape with her lips. She slowly took his dick in her mouth automatically putting it on the dick. She sucked his dick a few times. She noticed that the condom was strawberry flavored.

Simmi lay down on her back while Rahim got on top of her, his dick lightly touching her clit. He rubbed his dick on her pussy, Simmi moaned at his teasing. Rahim then proceeded to push his dick into her tiny hole. As the dick slowly made its way, Simmi was feeling it stretch her. Her eyes opened wide as her pussy was being torn apart by this monster. Rahim slowly pushed is dick all the way in. It was completely buried in her pussy. Rahim didn't move for a while but was kissing Simmi and sucking her boobs. 

After a couple of minutes, he started rocking back and forth. Slow at first, but gaining speed with every thrust. Soon he was at full speed, ramming his dick fast and all the way to the hilt. Simmi was moaning, in fact she was screaming. This was the best fuck of her life.

Simran: Fuck me...Fuck me. Oh my god Rahim, this is awesome. I could do his foreverrr...aaaaahhhhh. You are the best man in the world...a real man...

Simmi's moans encourage Rahim further and he started fucking her even faster. Her tits were juggling so fast that they created an illusion of 2 pair of boobs. She came twice. Rahim slowed down and stopped after a while. He was breathing heavily. He kissed Simmi so hard that he ended up biting her lip and made her bleed. He sucked her tits and bit her nipples. Simmi didn't care about her torn lip, all that mattered was the fucking.

There was a large mirror in the bedroom opposite to the bed. Rahim made Simmi turn around and face the mirror and get on her fours. He positioned himself behind her, his dick just at the entrance of her pussy. They both looked in the mirror and were amazed at the site.

Simmi's boobs were hanging in the air, delicately touching the bed with her ass in the air. Behind her was Rahim with his muscular, hairy chest heaving. Turned on by this view, Rahim rammed his giant hog into her pussy is one swift stroke. Simmi screamed in pleasure at this sudden assault on her pussy. Rahim started to fuck her steadily, getting faster with every stroke. He stopped for a moment and withdrew his dick almost to the edge of the pussy and then rammed it again. 

Simmi gasped at this move, sweat trickling down her forehead and her upper lips. Rahim continued this move till Simmi got another orgasm. Rahim got off the bed and picked up Simmi. She locked her legs around his waist while he inserted his dick into her pussy. They were fucking in the stand up position. Rahim was fucking her like this for 10 minutes. She had lost count of the orgasms she received since the fucking started but this guy just wouldn't cum.

They continued fucking in several other positions like against the wall, on the chair, on the table, doggie again, wheel barrow etc. Rahim then again put her on the bed and started fucking her in missionary position. Rahim was now sweating profusely, his body shining with the sweat. Simmi's hand moved all over his muscular torso. She grabbed his ass and pulled further inside. She started pinching and licking his nipples and at the same time, she inserted a finger in his ass. This pushed Rahim off the edge. He moaned loudly as his 2nd orgasm of the night hit him. He kept leaking semen into the condom. His orgasm lasted for a minute. Simmi also came with him. Rahim collapsed on her, they held on to each other tightly as their orgasms passed over them.

After their breaths normalized, they spent some time kissing each other. Rahim picked her up and went to the bathroom. She sat on the commode and urinated while Rahim's dick went in and out of her mouth. Rahim also relieved himself. They then took a shower, slowly cleaning themselves and had another round of hard fucking in the shower.

When they finally came out, Simmi looked at the watch, it was 4.00 am. She smiled at herself. They really did go on till dawn. They slept naked in each others arms. They needed a lot of rest after a 6 hour session and for the 2 days of fucking they were going to enjoy.

The next couple of days, Simmi and Rahim did it almost continuously. They did in the kitchen, living room balcony, all over his house, terrace and car. They just kept on going.

Luck was on their side, when they thought that their 'honeymoon' was coming to an end, Rahim received a message from Rehana that she would stay at her mother's place for another week. Simmi's mother in law also postponed her return by a week. Now they had 7 days and 7 nights to explore each other's body.

Rahim: Simmi baby, are you ready for an extended honeymoon and some really hard fucking?

Simran: Yeah my love and I have also started taking the pill. So now you can fuck me without a condom. 

Rahim: I love you jaan (my love)

Simran: I love you too.

They held each others hands as they proceeded to her bedroom for the most memorable week of their lives.

THE END.
[+] 2 users Like showstopernew's post
Like Reply
My Husband's Business Partner

My story begins about ten years ago when my husband Ritesh had started the Garment Trade. Soon he met a man named Sarath who was also in the same business, and he was senior in the field so and my husband became friends. Sarath really helped to my husband's Company. Being the same age as myself, Sajad and Sarath had the same ideas about life and Ritesh shared ambitions. They both loved the fast pace of commerce and wanted their pots of gold to be plentiful.

Then one day, my husband told me that he wants to invite Sarath to our house to share a meal together. He told me that he would not sit in drawing room but in lounge. It was so strange for me as my husband never inviting male guest in the house and he keeps me in vial. I don't know how he dare to brought male in home. That day was the turning point of my life and the reason I have to write this story. I am bursting to tell you! To tell the whole world in fact!

Maybe at this point I should tell you something about me. I had grown up in a very small town in a very conservative family so I'm a little religious woman, and like me my husband also interested in religion activities. I don't like to meet male other than our close relatives and I never allowed people to enter my house other than blood relatives.

My body is thin although at the age of 36 and after birth of three children. But have got meat on right places woman should have. My breasts are full and for the most part still as perky as they had been when I was twenty-five. I'm fair skin rather than other Indian women who are dark, with a long nose and regular features though I dressed conservative simply, like most Indian women normally wore shilwar (traditional baggy trousers) Qameez (long traditional shirt) suit. I wore baggy clothes and used Dupatta (head and neck scarf), draped around neck and chest to covered myself well. Yet my boobs and bottoms were so generous that they could not be completely hidden from view.

I dressed in my finest but a very simple way. A black traditionally qameez (long shirt) with white shilwar (baggy trouser) and a large white Dupatta (head and neck scarf), draped around my neck and chest to cover my chest in the most decent fashion

Sarath was also dressed in a very simple way. White traditionally qameez (long shirt) with white shilwar (baggy trouser).

My husband formally introduced me to him, as I had never met him. Sarath was tall, slim and in excellent shape with wavy black hair, fair skin, light facial hair and hypnotic black deep, large captivated and powerful eyes, Authoritative personality. He was one of the most incredible men I had ever seen in my entire life.

Over the course of the meal Sarath was sitting just opposite me at the table. Sarath made polite conversation with. He lived alone, because sadly his wife died few years back leaving him with two children who are away from him in boarding school. As he told us that many noble ladies hoped to catch his eye for first two years. But From the time of his wife's death until this day, the day that he met us he had not looked at another woman. He told us that he had buried himself within his work.

Time seemed to pass more quickly now. My husband and I did not take a lot of time be convinced about Sarath that he was not a wife seducer, a trouble-monger of ill repute, but a fine upstanding gentleman with extremely honest, loyal, good and jolly decent manners.

He got closer and closer to our family, I felt something for him from when I first saw him, I couldn't tell what? I didn't know what was that sort of fondness, as I never attracted to him or other man sexually as I was always one-man woman not only in my entire life but also in my dreams. No one male impressed me in any way in my life.

So I gave it name of sibling and started call him bhya (brother) and he called me Bhabi (sister-in-law). The children liked him very much. During our meetings, he carefully avoided looking at me. When he spoke to me it was with kindness, respecting my place as his friends wife.

During one meeting, I was watching him, I noted that Sarath didn't wear underwear, as a long, noticeable contour in the inside leg of his shilwar revealed what had to be an eight inch cock at rest. I was getting a turn on thinking of Sarath's masculinity and the enormous size of his manhood. My heart began thumping as I considered what he must be like with a full erection and that was because my husband's near five inch and thin cock. Above all these he never give me the real pleasure of sex, he always left me dry and un satisfied in bed but I never give at much attention because of my natural shyness and conservative mind. For most of our sixteen-year's married life we had treated sex with a reservation. Other than that he was a caring man and a great husband. I had never once regretted marrying.

I don't want but from that day I was found myself always thinking about Sarath and It was when I was in my bed at night; there wasn't a night when I didn't think about him. How I stepped into this New World. I was typical conservative Indian housewife with our set of values. I spent a lot of time thinking about him while he probably had no idea that I wanted him so badly. I love him. I had always loved him but I've done it in silence. I had been feeling guilty because I dream about best friend of my husband.

At that time my frustrations were so painful when I met Sarath I could not look at him because I was frightened of him, frightened of myself, my feelings for him. He never bothered to pester us with uninvited intrusions to our house, although I wanted to meet him every time, every day, but not meet him. I was like a tormented child. I had no explanation what this man did to me; all I knew was that I was dying to make this man mine and there was no way in the world it could be possible. I could not foresee any way of achieving that.

Ritesh got a huge loss in his business because of over investing when the market was dead. Before he could control, it was too late his business was beyond irretrievability. Ritesh had fought his business with everything he had. Then, just as surprising he decided to go to America to seek his fortune. In many respects, it was the best of times and, naturally, the worst of times. But the problem was that he needed to leave us behind all alone during his stay in the states.

My husband Ritesh had lost his parents. Although my' parents were available for our care. But in Indian custom, the parents or relatives of the female would not stay with their daughter and son-in-law. My husband turned to Sarath, his very good friend and adopted brother for help. I was a little uncomfortable about this situation because I was not sure how I'd keep distance from Sarath, but agreed with my husband after a little argument. My husband was fully convinced that Sarath was a thorough gentleman and not a scoundrel or opportunist at all. Thus, he asked him to take care of us in his absence. Needless to say, he willingly stepped into the breech to be a good caretaker and helper towards us in case of our need during my husband absence.

He assured us that he would do his utmost to make sure that all our needs, and attention. My husband thanked him profusely for being such a good friend and benefactor and told me and the children to look to Sarath for love and guardianship until he came back for us, that Sarath had promised to take care of our needs.

Ritesh went to the USA but didn't t inform us of his arrival to the states. It was so strange not to hear from him. We feared the worst. We tried to get information but couldn't and after a month he himself informed us by telephone that he had been caught by the US immigration and has gone to be imprisoned for seven years.

The incidence was a big shock for us. We had to face lot of problems, and it had paralyzed me. I sobbed in the nights, mourning for my husband and my misfortune. I moped around the house, hardly doing anything, hardly going anywhere. For the next few months, Sarath helped me with all the things that I had to do while at the same time comforting me. All I wanted that time was to have someone to hold, and Sarath was the only one who done just that.

All my desire in life was brushed to one side momentarily as I took over my new role. I was more concerned about the uncertainty and insecurity of my small family. Although it was a big shock for us at the time, but time heals every things. Now Sarath was a more frequent visitor to us. Sarath held regular meetings with me and discussed the problems as well as worked out solutions in the smooth running of our home; Sarath had gained quite a reputation as a member of our family. We gradually became friends and got to know more about each other. Sarath now became my hero when he came to our aid like this. Weeks and months went by as Sarath and I got to know each other better.

I would sometimes invite Sarath over for an evening meal. I was also calling him more frequently for different kinds of help like the children's school matters and financial support for my family in our day-to-day activities. Several times we traveled from one place to another together for different reasons in his car. When we where traveling together in his car, so many time he touched my belly, breasts, and bottom accidentally. Every accidental touch of any part shook me and sent series of shivers down my body. I was expecting his response after each touch but he was amazingly unresponsive. Once Sarath and I went to my children school and there was a cool brisk breeze blowing. It caught the bottom edge of my qameez and lifted it. I felt that for a split second, Sarath saw the usually secret top of my shilwar, my shilwar covered hips.

It was not problem both for us to stay alone in kitchen. As So many times he came and stood close by my side, not too close but close enough when ever I was making coffee or tea for him. So many times he brushed with me or brushed with him, and I was expecting his response after each touch but he was amazingly unresponsive. Self- praise is not recommendation but let me do it that my body was really made for a sin and even a saint would lose his self-control in close proximity to me.

I meaningfully stared passionately into his lovely eyes, he also kept his eyes on me, and sometimes he smiled while looking at me but nothing more than that. Days passed us by.

On different occasions Sarath approached me with small gifts for the children, and me these I accepted with grate thanks. Each time he came to us he made up some business reason. He brought special gifts like chocolates for my children and so on for me perfume, body lotion. I started to hug him lightly whenever he returned from a long visit away. I have to admit, that I wished so many time to let my hands linger a little to feel his body, but I never did try.

Now Sarath was like a member of our family and he used to have dinner at our place often. We talked for hours and I felt so comfortable in his company. We discussed a lot of things, my family, my family problems, and my children. We would sometimes sit in my house late at night alone, and talk but never anything personal. I never saw him in a romantic mood. Once on a rainy night when we were sitting in our drawing room after dinner and were raining like a hell outside, I asked him, " When will you be remarrying, bhya (brother)? Tell me what kind of girl should I look for you?" (This is common in India that sisters search bride for their brothers)

With out any hesitation he answered "Like you." he smiled nonchalantly at smiled nonchalantly at me, I froze for a moment. So, that night I'd seen Sarath eyeing my full breasts for the first time.

"Like Me? What do you mean?" I moistened my lips and asked with a nonspecific smile.

He answered; "I mean pretty, attractive and beautiful like you." I looked stunned at me for a moment, clearly embarrassed. I did not know what to say and stared at me for a few seconds. Then a whimsical smile crinkled my lips as I answered quietly, "Sarath, you make fun of me, Dear. I am not beautiful."

"You are the most beautiful lady in my eyes, you look great to me always!" he said to me passionately.

"Thank you, Sarath!" I uttered quietly. I was blushing from head to toe.

"Only thank is not sufficient, do some thing for me,"

"Sarath, you're doing much for us and I owe you? I don't know how can I repay you?" I walked up and reached for a glass of water from the table beside his.

"No, Bhabi don't say like this, I did nothing for you."

"I admit Sarath, I could do nothing because I'm a woman and know I would have face lot of troubles, if you didn't help me,"

"This is my duty,"

"Anyway but you should tell me, How can I repay you?" I asked again.

"Search a lady for me like you," he replied.

"You put me in trouble, my sister has been married and I don't know where I should go for search woman like me, is there not other way to repay?" I replied him jokingly. I walked up and reached for a glass of water from the table beside him. Sarath touched my arm very lightly and just from his light touch on my arm my heart was pounding and my legs felt weak.

"Ok! Bhabi if you insist so, then I'll tell you at some other time," he replied.

"I may go now its too late now," he said.

"It's ok, as you wish" I said with frustration, when I drunk. I sighed with frustration. Sarath gave me a surprised look and then completely ignored me and walked to the main door of the house left me alone. I wanted ask him to stop but I didn't want him to think of me as a whore. I knew already that I didn't want this to be totally from my side, I wanted him to respect me as he did all the time. I wanted to talk to him. No, that wasn't it. Not really. I wanted to touch him. And, I wanted him to touch me. But he didn't response me and I was thoroughly disappointed and realised that may be I've lost my beauty and I couldn't attract him. So that night when I went to bath room for changing and wanted to use washroom.

" No, I'm still beautiful," as I watched my nudity in the mirror. I was glad to see that my fair body was still much attractive at the age of thirty-six. Though I was 5' 6" tall, my weight never crossed fifty-four. The very least sag of my breasts added ripeness to it. My light pink nipples on my milky white were most prominent. I was really proud of my narrow waist that measured 32 inches. I had almost no tyre like layers of fat like most Indian women of my age have, a very little fat around my waist and that only smoothened the curve from the waist to hips. My belly has nearly flat. Skin on my belly was silky smooth and only blemish it had was the stretch marks from childbirth. But those had become very faint and were barely visible. My thighs were a bit heavy but looked nice. My butts were really heavy, about 38 inches. Though this was a bit too much, as they curved out on the sides and to the back the look was nice. I knew it added sexiness to my body. I felt very proud that my body was undoubtedly the best.

I was wonder that how he had ignore a sexy body like mine. Is he blind? Doesn't he see? Doesn't he like woman? Can't he do? If he doesn't turn near this body, then he is a saint or impotent.

I was sure that He knew I was interested in him, and he had been interested right back. He was toying with me, flirting and playing it cool while I sweated it out. I was debating whether or not to just go over there and attack him. I decided to wait, and make him come to me. I was not going to fold so easily, and the game was becoming too much fun for me.

I changed and slipped into bed. My mind was in turmoil. I wished Sarath were there by my side. I tried but for me, sleep wouldn't come I could not sleep for long that night. My sex was on fire, quivering inside and I was radiating heat and desire. Thinking about Sarath, I explored myself lightly sifting with one hand, while the other squeezed and pinched my tits. My hand reached further down between my legs, which I spread and braced against the door of my tiny hiding place to touch myself.

With one finger I lightly traced the contours of my nether lips, and the gushing wetness from my pussy aided the process. As my fingers brushed against the small fold of skin at the top of my lips, I gasped as a delicious shudder of sensation speared me from my pussy, straight to my tingling nipples and waves of pleasure washed over my body. Squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples harder, I pressed the nub of my clit harder, stroked and circled it with my fingers, plucked at it and flicked it till the nub became hard and firm, and pussy juice streamed out of my cunt.

The torment didn't ease and my fingers slipped further and dipped into my pussy.

I began thrusting a finger slowly in and out of my throbbing cunt, adding another finger to the first one I rubbed my clit with the heel of my palm while my fingers fucked in and out of my sweet, well-used pussy.

A sudden rush of sensation overcame and I had to bite down on my lip to keep from screaming as I climaxed and came with surprising force.

What the hell am I doing," I muttered to myself that night after masturbating three times. I tried every effort a conservative woman like me can do to convey my need for him but Unfortunately, he didn't see me as anything other than his friend's wife. But it didn't stop me dreaming about him.

I am very fond of watching movies. We used to watch movies, but from the time my husband has left for USA so there was no one to accompany me to movie halls. Sarath knew my fondness watching movies so once On Saturday afternoon he offered me to watch movie. I thought that company of Sarath would be a great for watching movie and on one Sunday afternoon Sarath, all kids and I went to a movie. I'd dressed so sexy in red shilwar, black qameez, and red dupata around my shoulder. I thought I was mistaken at first. No, it couldn't be – nor could it? Was he staring at me? It was at first time that I noticed, as I caught him staring and glancing my cleavage hips, and other parts of the body. As we got down in front of the movie hall, I felt very proud walked side by side with him. I never used dress like this but that day I was wearing a red silk shilwar and black qameez, with red dupata, which I had specially tailored for me so it hugged my figure and showed off my small waist and curvy ass to perfection, without being too revealing. As we got down in front of the movie hall, I felt very proud walked side by side with him. I felt thrilled like a woman going out with her husband. Few men and couple looked at us and I knew what they thought, really a nice family.

We were seated in the last row in the upper floor. The floor was almost deserted. When the hero kissed heroine for the first time, he couldn't help touching my hand. I was totally enchanted as he touched the tips of my fingers with his fingers but I thought that was an accident and looked at him. I felt Wonderful as he softly touched my hand. Sarath took my hand in hers and held it tightly. This was an unexpected turn of events the children were too curious and busy watching the movie, to care about Sarath and me.

A little later, I touched his hand softly to let him know that I loved what he did. I wasn't sure how much of my emotions could be shown and gradually disengaged my hand.

As the romantic scenes continued one after the other, he held my hand and massaged it gently in his hand. I felt so very secured at his strong hand. After a while I realised I was completely moist with love, so much so that juices of my love was dripping down my thighs. Once he clutched my thigh with his nails dipping in my skin thorough my shilwar. As the scene was over, both of us realised that we were emotionally and physically carried away too much and withdrew our hands.

As the movie was over, we both rushed to the exit. As we were heading back home, I was getting a turn on thinking of Sarath's masculinity and the enormous size of his manhood. Then I decided to end up all this tonight. We went to home and it was almost 10 pm. I said to him, "Sarath! You're not going home as we have to dinner together."

"Is this a request or an order?" he enquired jokingly.

"This is an order from your Bhabi." I said naughtily and then said,"

After half and hour the children went to sleep. Then I went into the kitchen and made us each a nice cup of tea. We sat and talked while we sipped our tea, and asked him, "Sarath, you didn't tell me, how can I repay you?"

He looked at my eyes and said, "Shall I tell you, Bhabi, how can you repay?

"Yes I'm waiting eagerly," I said.

"You can pay me all my attention I gave you only if you let me kiss you once," he said shyly.

Hear this I became stunned and wonder if he wants kiss me why he waited so long while I've gave him a lot of chances. I was embarrassed and I looked away. But then he moved very close to me. As I kept silent he said, "Please don't say no, I know, I've red your eyes," he said softly, as he said this, my excitement hit the roof. At the same time, I wanted a little pause before taking a plunge into the ocean of forbidden pleasure.

Its true I was waiting for him to make the first move. But didn't know it would came too quickly. I didn't know what to say. All I could do was to stammer," Do you think this is a worth?" I asked him.

He gave a broad smile, "its worth more than you think." he replied, Slowly he grabbed my hand, he pulled me to him, he kissed me on my cheeks and I snuggled up close to him. Immediately I felt his warmth and I was breathing. My body molded into him and I savoured the feel of warm body. We groped each other for a few minutes; it was an almost strange emotion for me, as I hadn't touched someone with any sort of affection my entire life. I lifted my head, brought my mouth on his lips offering them to him. Then he pulled me in his strong arms and kissed me deeply in my lips. His kiss was so passionate that I immediately lost control and the kiss turned wild. My lips parted and I stuck my tongue in his mouth. My darting tongue made him wild and as his tongue moved in my mouth, His tongue played with mine and his one hands sought out my breasts, my nipples rock-hard under my thin qameez, and his other hand pressed my butt through the thin fabric of the shilwar, qameez. I never experienced such vigor in a man's physical love and felt as if I was being swept away by a tidal wave. Now that was my turn so my tongue went into his mouth and our tongues swirled around each other's mouth. I grabbed the back of his head, forcing me to kiss him harder as I continued rubbing my cunt against him. My breasts were crushed against him. He took my hand and placed it on the big, gigantic cock in his shilwar, I touched his strong manhood, which was almost bursting out through his shilwar. As the kiss and fondling each other continued, my passion grew stronger and I gasped, it felt so good I felt like I could cum right there.

He turned me and came up behind me and kissed my neck. He stroked my ass, cupping his hands around it, whispering, "I love you Bhabi (sister-in –law). I could feel his hard cock through his shilwar pressing against my ass and he started humping me slowly, his lips tracing electric current along my neck. His fingers played with my nipples, which ached, for his kisses.

"Ummm" I moaned, "Tell me Sarath. Tell me what you want to do to me" I looked back him in the face.

"I want to fuck you," he whispered softly and breathing deeply.

"Do me what you want," I turned and held him in my arms and placed his head on my breasts. With only the soft fabric of qameez and between his face and my breasts, he nudged my breasts with his nose and lips. Such an affectionate touch of a man was such a new thing for me that I was overwhelmed in joy. I showed my affection by running my fingers through the thick hair on his head and softly patting his back. I was shaking and my shilwar was dripping wet. It took all of my will to wait one more minute, then I could not control myself any longer, I had to have him, now. So I whispered in his ear, "It's better we move to bedroom."

"Yes, lets we move," he said and lifted me up into his arms like I'm weightless doll and walked towards the bedroom As he did, I put my arms around his neck. As soon as we were inside I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, saying, you are welcome to my bed." he kissed me back. Once we entered in room, He pulled me on top of him, my breasts pressing against his chest as his hands gripped my ass and squeezed hard. His cock was pressing eagerly between my thighs against my pussy, feeling wet but was it he or me that was making me wet.

We kissed hard and deep one of his hands on my back as the other pushed under my shilwar to feel my butt crack and buttocks.

He started kissing all over my face like a hungry animal then I teased him by saying, "I am now quite aged, dear. Do you really fancy this old woman's body?"

"Who said you are old?" he retorted. "To me you are the prettiest woman."

I was damn elated at his praise but hiding my feeling told him, "Then tell me why you waited so long?" I asked.

He said, "I love you but not like that, you know? Your husband's been my best friend for a long time and I just don't want to lose him,"

I wanted to see his cock; I raised myself up and unknotted his shilwar. I slide his shilwar when he lifted his hips to help me and I finally took it off, and as I pushed him away slightly I got my first view of his fully erect dick. Wow, what a gigantic size it had! It was thick and beautiful, the veins in the shaft large and strong. His head was a swollen purple-red, pre-cum beginning to ooze from the tip. His balls hung low, hairless as the rest of his pubic area. He was clean-shaven, and like my self, took great care in removing every hair from the genitalia. And it was so thick! I tried to encircle it with my fingers, but failed. Anyhow I took his cock and slowly began to move his dick back and forth my thumb caressing the tip of his cock' head. He in turn was fondling my covered breasts and playing with bum crack.

He whispered in my ears "Please let me see your lotus bud fully open, Bhabi," I took off my qameez, folded it and then made no move to undress. His eyes widened to see my breasts, my erect nipples showing through the silky material of my bra. He took me in his arms. I was completely swept away by his manly embrace and as he put his lips on mine, I welcomed him by parting my lips. While he kissed me with enormous strength, he unsuccessfully fiddled with my bra hooks. Taking my hand behind I unhooked my bra. As he pulled the bra out, I pushed my breasts forward as if I was offering my treasured mounds to a deity.

He gave an amazed look at my breasts and adoringly touched them with his hands. He took his time to observe every square inch of my tits and very lovingly moved his fingers over them. He very lightly licked the silky smooth skin of my breasts and that sent shiver down my spine. He looked fascinated with my long nipples and started sucking it. This ignited fire in me and I pressed his head hard on my tit and fiercely pulled at his hair. He alternated his licking and pressing between the two boobs and I deeply moaned. His Skill of licking my nipples with his tongue, made me wild and I urged him to bite hard and tear the nipples off. He did bite me hard and I screamed in pleasure.

He demanded that I take off my shilwar to let him see me completely naked. I unknotted my shilwar string allowing it drop at my feet. Now I was naked before him, totally as naked as the day I was born. I want to correct that this is a country where still arranged marriage are still the rule. The couple doesn't even see each other until the wedding night, majority of the couples even don't see each other naked when they fuck, may be thousands young people are starting to find their own matches and experiment with sex but this country of more the one billon peoples.

Now he laid me on my bed on my back and sat between in my spread legs as I was expecting him to fuck me now but he bent on my belly and his mouth moved down kissing and licking all over my belly. He spent a lot of time licking inside my deep navel. I was moaning breathlessly. He tightly pressed and squeezed the fleshy waves and curves around my hips.

He went down to my thighs and hid his face between my thighs and rubbed his face all over it. I was wishing and dying for his mouth to reach my pussy.

He touched my pussy with his lips. It was like he gave me an electric shock! I bounced up off the bed shaking the bed violently. I asked wildly, "Sarath, what are you going to do? Are you going to kiss between my thighs?" My heart nearly stopped that I have never touched there by tongue.

He said to me excitedly " yes, Bhabi You will love it," he assured me looking up "I'm going to lick and suck your pussy my sweet Bhabi, I have found the treasure, for which I was dying for, for so many years, Lay back and let me have a feast, for what I see here it's going to be a scrumptious meal!"

I giggled excitedly and said, "This is dirty Sarath, don't do this," but in my heart I was praying for him not to stop," in my heart I was saying to him, " that is Bhabi's cunt, it is yours and your mouth feels so good on it. Eat it! Lick it! Taste it and suck it well! Drink all my juices they are yours too. For years too, I have been longing for this kind of loving attention from you.

He dived again into my pussy and pressed his lips very hard onto the middle of my pussy in a very hot, deep kiss. Then he went on kissing all over my love triangle. I think he must have planted at least one hundred kisses all over it. Then, from the bottom of my pussy he ran his tongue licking deeply and forcefully upward. My whole body jerks and quiver. I was yelling in utmost ecstasy. He continued his licking and wiping my entire vulva with his tongue several times. I went into a state of trance and I could feel my cunt muscles get tensed and relaxed.

I said: " Sarath, my husband never did this to me before and I can't tell you how good that feels. You know all erotic spots in the body of a woman to arouse her. Don't stop it is so exquisite. You are strumming all my nerve ends. It is excitement I am experiencing new way of life."I was about to cum in his mouth; I thought time was right to get fucked. I moaned "Oohhh Please, Sarath" I pleaded "Don't tease me any more do it. Do it now' I started beating his butt with my feet and almost sobbed in frustration.

"Don't worry, I'll fuck you till you scream, Bhabi, you can be sure of that. "

He quickly moved over me, on top of me between my widespread thighs, and rested the head of his cock at my entrance. I spread my thighs wide as could as I do for him. He started rubbing his hard cock into my slimy slit, teasing me. "Do it now" I said in a half whisper

But he didn't hear me and was rubbing his hard cock into my slimy slit, teasing me. "Stop teasing me and put it in Me." and once again I reached down feverishly to grip his hard erect cock, placing his cock head in my pussy hole.

I felt his knob and bucked my pussy up to meet it. My hands reached over his hips as he slowly started enter into me. He finally he gave a bit more force and pushed really hard and the huge thing penetrated me. It pained a lot and as he pushed the whole gigantic thing fully in I felt that as if my passage would tear open. At the same time it gave a maddening pleasure to me, I shrieked and a strong Aaaahhhh sound came out of my mouth. Oh, what a strong thrust it was. "Oh yeah. That was good. I needed that." I said, breathless. I hooked my leg and my heel dug into his back.

He slowly thrust in and out, in and out. I moved my legs a little more widely for him. So he could get all the way in he grabbed my leg and bent my knee and brought it by his side. He pumped back and forth with a slow pace several times, Very slowly all the way out and all the way back in. I was sighing and gripping me tightly, my legs striking the air at each gentle inward thrust. I felt his knob knocking on the door of my womb, which made me grunt. He was getting now pace. I felt that my cunt sucked his cock like a baby sucking a feeder nipple.

He kept moving within me, in a steadily increasing pace. I felt like he was getting harder and harder inside of me. I loved the feeling of his cock sliding into me; I felt extreme sexual pleasure the way he was sliding.

"Bhabi, your pussy is so fucking tight, I could stay in you forever, " gasped Sarath as he continued to flick his cock like bit of flesh at the entrance to my pussy.

"Yes and I 'm proud of it but you've also a thing to be proud, Sarath."

"I think your husband left you sleep too much in nights," he again teased me.

"And what you have in mind?"

"Yes! Bhabi, I wanted you're little pussy from the day I saw you first. And would try my best to show you how I want you," He told me how he had been watching me and wanting me from the day he had first set eyes on me. . Sarath grabbed my legs and pushed them so that my knees were bent against my tits. I was wide open now for him. He thrust me deep. My hips lifted off the bed and my leg tensed on his shoulder.

I couldn't stop myself to confess, "You don't know, Sarath, that all that time, you were the one I wanted. You have always made me feel horny. I have always wanted you since you first sat opposite to me at our dinner table. Even with Ritesh there in the room my knickers were getting wet thinking what you could do to me."

I became wonder when he stopped and pulled his cock from my pussy so I shouted," what are you doing?"

"Be patient" he replied.

" Turn around, Bhabi, Get on your knees, I want to fuck you from behind.

I turned over and bent on my knees upping my ass like doggy. "Like this?" I asked.

He quickly knelt behind me and aimed his cock at my pussy and I felt the head of his cock touched my wet pussy hole. He teased my pussy with his swollen cock. He thrust forward and his entire cock entered in my pussy. I moaned loudly and in a few seconds I was pushing back against him.

I began to push back in just as his tip slid out of my pussy hole. He fucked me in long, slow, steady strokes. With every stroke I raised and pushed my ass to meet him.

Her tits were hanging as pendulum, so I reached in front to pull and pinch her nipples, while fingering her clit and cunt, she moans so loudly from the pleasures I steals from her and I began to fuck her deeply in her ass. She feels so full and her juices flow freely for me to ride her, she me not to stop,

I was asking his to fuck me hard, deeper, rub my clit, fuck me hard, fast and deep. This was incredible fuck I've ever received.

Sarath fucked my pussy like this for many long minutes before he rolled over on his back while holding on to me. With his cock still in me he asked me to ride his cock. He lay on his back and I climbed up on his lap, rubbing my wet pussy lips against his hard cock, moving up and down but not putting it in. I was teasing him and myself with his cock, playing with it, pressing my cunt against it and moaning as I moved up and down against it. "Oh Sarath this feels so good," I said. He grabbed both of my tits in his hands.

I then got up, grabbed his cock, placed it at the entrance of my cunt and slammed down on it so hard. I screamed, "ohhhh, Sarath you're so huge." His cock was hard and hot. I lifted myself up and came down hard. I was out of control and yelled, do me! Do me!" I was sitting straight up as I rode his cock. He had his hand on my waist as I went up and down, my tits bouncing and my long hair flying all over the place. I then leaned forward, so that my clit rubbed against his cock. Oh, Sarath! That's it! Oh Sarath! I love you. He I then put his finger in my ass hole, moving it deeper and I shuddered and shivered. An orgasm was sweeping through me and I rode him even harder. Fuck me, do me, fuck me ohhh Sarath. Here its comes, I'm coming." I collapsed against him. His cock was still in me still hard as he entered me first time.

"Lay back," he said again firmly. He then lifted me up and lay me down on the bed on my back. He grabbed my legs and pushed them so that my knees were bent against my tits. I was wide open. He put his swollen cock at my entrance and then thrust into me with a loud grunt and then started ramming my hot wet cunt.

"Ufff I feel so tired. Now it's hurting me," Sarath.

"Do you want me to stop?" I said.

"Oh no! Please don't stop, I love you, Sarath, I love the way you make love. Please never stop. Oh, Sarath, its so good." I begged him, and I Grabbed his hands, and laid them on my, throbbing breasts I wanted him to fondle them. And my both hands reached around his ass grabbing his hips.

"That feels so good," I said. "Play with my tits," He filled his palms with my breasts, the large mounds overflowing their captors, and plumping them together brought them to his lips.

Looking down at me with a fiery look in his eyes, he kept his eyes on my face as he bent to take one of my milky breasts into his warm mouth. He lightly flicked my breasts with his tongue; licking everywhere but my nipples.

I squirmed in agony, while he continued to feather my tits with love bites while my nipples burned to be suckled. His tongue flicked over my nipples like a tiny whip, and constantly teased and tormented my nipples till I cried out for his mouth to please suck on them. He sucked the nipple first slowly and gently, still flicking it with his tongue and then increased the power of his suction, till the pleasure bordered on pain, and I screamed from the sensations.

He continued to rock his cock into me in a slow, unhurried fashion while ministering to my tits, but I had had enough and tightened my pussy walls around his thrusting member, slowly but forcefully, which made him groan and thrust into me a little faster.

"Please, Now finish it Sarath. You want to fuck me more but I can't go with that cock of yours anymore" I begged.

He rode me toward the sky, hard, gentle, rough, and till my bearing ran out and with one last, sharp thrust upward I impaled myself on him and swirled into the oblivion of my orgasm. Laying there immobile, I watched his beautiful face, as he thrust almost violently into me as his climax raced through him...making him stiffen and roar in ecstasy, "I'm want to come Bhabi, where should I come?"

" Don't care, I had tied my tubes, Come on, cum inside me, I want to feel you do It." I murmured between subbing.

A Moments later he ejaculated deep inside me. He pumped me long, before shooting his load into me. I shuddered and came just as the first molten shots of spunk blasted from his balls deep into my already flooded hole. He squirted inside. He was pulling my hair, it was perfect, and he was riding me like a mare.

I waited patiently until he collapsed onto me, and I locked my legs around his hips, holding him to me - in me, and then kissed him deeply. We lay exhausted in each other's arms, drenched in each other's juices, breathing heavily. His cock was still stiff inside of me, and seemed reluctant to return to softness. I could feel his cum leaking out and running down my ass. We both lay panting and catching our breath on the bed as we recovered from our first round.

"Oh! I have not done, I've never thought, I've never heard about sex like this, who would be believe?"

"Are you going to tell some one about this?"

"No, but that was incredible.

He was an expert He made slow, gentle love to me, pleasuring me in every way than a man can pleasure a woman, and I in turn did the same to him. We made love for hours, and I don't know how many times I came, but it was a lot.

We made love for almost 3 am. He woke me again nearly at five in morning and fucked to his last drop.

I got to know after making love with Sarath, it became obvious that my husband hadn't a clue about how to treat women properly, while Sarath knows all how to treat and please a woman in bed and out of the bed.

Life was great after that night. We started having sex few days in a week. We've spent several evenings playing out fantasies. There are lots to write, if you asked for it.

The End
[+] 2 users Like showstopernew's post
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Sweet Seema a lovable wife

Seema and Rahul were two happily married couple. Seema was around 34 and good looking. Rahul was 36 and well settled with two loving kids and they both loved each other.
Seema was lucky to find Rahul in her life which gave her freedom to work and have time with her life and do things in her career. Rahul always gave her a helping hand at home to do household work and look after the kids.
Seema had never thought about anything else than having a good family life and loving husband. She use to work hard and same time made sure she gives time to her family.
Things changed for seema when a new guy in her office joined his name was Aryan. Aryan was handsome well-built and had charms for which any girl could fell for him. Many girls in the office use to find him attractive and seema was not one of them until the day when she found him talking to one of his colleagues about her.
She heard him say that he would have loved to be with Seema and he finds her the most beautiful women in the office. Seema was flattered by his words and her mind deep inside feeling like a teenage girl once again who could not believe the guy likes him more than any other girls in office.
She just smiled and walked but her mind somehow was getting back to the comments made by Aryan and she found herself blushing.
She made her way back home after making the household purchases at the market, the comment made by aryan playing in her mind. She had never ever before experienced such feelings for sexual intimacy with another man since marrying Rahul.
But now here she was, feeling and behaving like a silly young girl all over.
"Rahul I'm home," she called out as she found her way to the kitchen with the vegetables.

Soni and Vihaan ran into the kitchen and hugged around her, each of them trying to outdo the other in telling her what they had been up to with their father.

Seema bent down and gave them both a loving, motherly hug.
They were priceless to her. Watching her family around her never failed to bring about a warm glow on her face. She could not imagine achieving the perfect balance between a growing career as an architect in one of the leading firms as well as a successful homemaker without Rahul by her side.
As the children rushed off to watch their favorite cartoon show, Seema felt her husband's nearness even before he kissed her cheek from behind.
"Missed you baby," he whispered in her ear as his put his arms around her waist.
She leaned back and rested her head against Rahul’s chest and closed her eyes.

Rahul moved his right hand under her skirt and slid his hand inside her panties. He began caressing her pussy with his fingers while his other hand continued to tease her nipples. Seema felt her legs went weak. He removed his hands as the kids came running back with some fresh mischief in their eyes.
Rahul settled the children in there room and came to the bedroom where seema was changing her dress and was now only in her innerwear’s.
Rahul hugged her from behind and seema could feel his hardness touch her ass and feel it she immediately got hot whereas on any other day she would have made some excuse and went to her children first and her daily household work. They made love to each other and she was more than hot and responding to sex and finding it more interesting with thoughts of Aryan in her mind.

Day 2
As she dressed for the office in the morning, she kept thinking about the manner in which Aryan was slowly but surely invading her thoughts. He was an attractive and handsome man.
"What's come over me?" thought Seema as she switched on her computer to start another day at the office.
"I seem to be behaving like a school girl who has a crush on her teacher." She smiled and tried to concentrate on her work.
She was looking ahead for the meeting with Aryan for a project and was getting hot and unable to concentrate on her work.
"Seema, is a beautiful woman. Your husband is one hell of a lucky guy. Wish I had met her earlier," words were constantly repeating in her mind. She felt a rush of emotions sweeping through her body.
She couldn't quite understand the feelings her body was showing towards Aryan. All her married life she had never had the urge to flirt with another man, let alone having affair. The next couple of hours were busy. Time seemed to fly by and she was able to get her mind back to work.
Since it was 3 pm she managed to call Aryan
"Hi Aryan it's me seema. When can we meet to look at the modifications done for the project presentation?"
Aryan was busy in his work and completely forgotten about the meeting with seema. He politely explained her that he got busy in some work and he can discuss about the presentation tomorrow.
Seema was really looking for the meeting ahead and was disappointed but managed to make excuse and told him that boss would like to have the final draft by today day end. Seema keeping up the phone made her way to Aryan’s office. She made her way directly to his cabin and entered to find him sitting on the couch, going through the project presentation. Hi Seema, “said Rahul with a wide easy smile and her heart felt beating faster than ever which she could not understand.
She sat across him and opened her papers, her skirt riding up above her knees.
Aryan didn't seem to notice as he began studying the details. He had a good grasp of the work. His queries were to the point. So engrossed were they that she didn't notice how late it had become.
As she continued briefing Aryan she noticed him fixedly staring at her legs. She glanced down.

Aryan was getting a good view of her skirt. In the course of their animated discussion, her legs had opened up a bit. He could see her creamy inner thighs .The parting between her legs was giving a great view. Seema could feel her body responding to the caress of his eyes. She bit her lips. Then she gently adjusted her position. Now her skirt had ridden up by a few inches. A bit more and her white panties would be discernable. Aryan licked his lips as he continued staring at her smooth thighs.
Her heart was sending signals and her eyes were revealing her eagerness to Aryan.
Aryan shifted his position as he continued to talk and as clear as possible kept glancing at her display.
"I think we have finally covered everything," said Aryan as he pulled back his looked towards her face. This calls for a little celebration. I have bourbon stashed in my drawers. Let me take it out." "Just what we require for a short break" replied Aryan with a small wink. Seema smiled, warming up to him.
He had a nice, easy going manner that went well with his tall, handsome personality. As he Aryan bent down to rummage in his drawers he took a quick glance up her legs."
He can see her panties from down there" thought Seema. The very thought of Aryan looking at her treasure made her wet. She wanted to rub her clit. She somehow refrained from her squeezing her thighs together. Aryan got up and made his way back towards her. She could see the bulge in his trousers.

As they continued making idle chit - chat Seema was surprised to realize that they had quite a few activities in common. He loved to paint and so did she. They even listened to the same type of music.
With the second glass empty of water Seema was feeling relaxed and comfortable in his company. She had removed her jacket and placed it on the back of the couch during their discussions and every now and then Aryan would take a glance at her protruding nipples. But she didn't seemed minding it at all.
As Seema crossed her legs, her skirt slid up further. Had he been sitting across her Aryan could have had a clear view of her panties. Seema gave wicked smile as she continued to listen to him talk about some of the recent painting exhibitions he'd been to. Aryan's hand was now resting on her knees. Gently he rubbed the base of his palm as he shifted his hand above her knee. Her heart fluttered a beat as Aryan pressed his palm against her thigh, all along talking to her and looking into her blue eyes. His flirtation fired her blood and sensation passed thru her body. Seema wanted to close her eyes and enjoy the emotional upsurge convulsing through her body. But she continued talking with Aryan, her cheeks burning.
"Met anyone interesting in the city?" she asked to change the topic.
"Yeah I have." replied Aryan.
"Anyone I know?" asked Seema with just a hint of shameful jealousy.
"You sure do" replied back Aryan, looking serious.
"Really?" Seema juggled her memory but could not come up with any name.
"It's you Seema. Like I said I wish we had met earlier," Aryan replied. Seema was shocked and understood that he watched her passing nearby when he made his statement to one of his co-worker.
Aryan winked at her It was as if a floodgate of emotions had burst open inside her. She looked dreamily into his deep brown eyes, savoring the emotions as at last they spread to every part of her demanding body. By now Aryan’s hand had worked its way under her ridden up skirt. He was gently, very gently pressing his palm on to her skin as though massaging her thigh, feeling the softness of her body. He was close ... very close to her pussy. "We have been working together for quite some time now. How come you have never invited me over to meet your family," said Aryan.
His voice, just a whisper, was having a magnetic effect on her. "You have a date - with me, my husband and our kids," Seema said in a flash.
"Great," said Aryan his eyes devouring the dark shape of her areolas firmly imprinted on her blouse. His hand continued to gently explore her inner thighs. The heat of his palm was searing her thigh. For the next few moments neither of them spoke. She was feeling suddenly scared. Her body was sending signals she didn't want to acknowledge. “It’s late now. I better leave," Seema heard herself speak from far away. For a moment Aryan didn't reply.
He gently brushed away the strands of her hair falling across her face. He let his fingers trace the outlines of her cheekbone. He let them rest for a moment at the nape of her neck.
"Okay, if you have to," he finally whispered.
He bent forward and kissed her near the corner of her cheeks. Aryan pressed his lips and held them there for a moment, brushing her lips with his as he withdrew. Seema got up and with a quick good bye she made her way out.

To be continued......
Like Reply
The night she was not able to sleep and found her sitting on the couch sipping a beer. Rahul and the kids had already gone to sleep when she arrived home.
She was letting things get out of her hands. Aryan overtly sexual behavior had made it pretty clear that he was interested in having an affair. It was her own reaction to his overtures that was disturbing her. It was exciting to realize that a man other than her husband wanted to fuck her. But she was letting this game go too far.
She smiled to herself as she remembered how Aryan had felt her.
Seema opened her legs and began playing with herself and imagined Aryan in the nude.
He had a strong muscular body. It would be nice to press close hers close to his. Seema let out a low moan of passion as she imagined Aryan straddling her.
Her fingers quickened their circular motion over her erect clit as a warm feeling engulfed her, slowly drifting into an erotic dream.
She could feel her body responding to the fondling of her breasts. She squirmed to allow him to get a better access to her body. He was rubbing his cock against her ass cheeks. His manhood was hard, warm, impassioned.
"Manhood? Aryan was fucking her?" Seema opened her eyes wide. She looked round to find Rahul next to her. She had gone to sleep fingering herself.
"What made you late?" asked Rahul as she made her way to the bathroom. "I woke up in the night to find you sleeping on the couch with your nightie pushed up
"My meeting with Aryan finished late and by the time I got back you were asleep, so I had a beer and fingered myself to sleep, "said seema as she stepped inside the bathroom, her face turning a scarlet red with embarrassment. My God, if he knew what I had been dreaming about thought Seema with a shudder. "Hey, I would like to meet this guy who sends home my wife all heated up." said Rahul with a wink as she made her way back to the bedroom with her bathing gown tightly wrapped around her curvaceous body. "Oh, he wants to meet you. Should we have him over for dinner this Friday?" asked Seema as she thought how close Rahul was to the truth. Sure said Rahul as he got ready and left for office taking the children to drop on the way to school. Seema didn't get much time to think about the dinner date. She had to utilize every minute at her office to finish her work and then rush home for the evening schedule. It was Thursday before she could seriously think about calling Aryan over for dinner. The next day Seema took the afternoon off to prepare for the evening and made a call to Aryan to remind him about the dinner at her home. She decided to prepare some Punjabi dishes. Something nice and peppy. For the evening wear Seema decided to wear embroidered blouse and a skirt that ended near her knees.
Aryan arrived on time, “You look lovely," he said in her ear
Seema smiled at the compliment and then introduced him to her husband. They seemed to get along well. They talked about their office work, the ongoing cricket matches .Seema listened to the men as they sipped their drinks. After another round of drinks they finally settled down for dinner.
Aryan seated himself next to Seema as Rahul took the chair on the opposite side.
Rahul you are one hell of a lucky guy," Aryan, rested his left hand on Seema's knee as he said it. He continued to caress her as the dinner progressed. Seema looked towards her husband Rahul. Rahul didn't seem to notice anything. Aryan pushed up her skirt as he stroked her thighs. Seema flushed as a warm sensation swept over her body. A couple of times Rahul looked at her as though trying to reading something in the expression of her face but didn't say anything. Her skirt was now pushed up to her hips. Aryan's warm roving hand was resting between her thighs, feeling the heat rise from her pussy.

Then he began to gently apply pressure.
"Oh, my God!!" she thought. "He wants me to open up my legs in front of my husband!!"
A tight knot began forming in her stomach. Her body was sending signals she didn't want to sense.
The situation she found herself in was making her hot. She began parting her legs. Aryan placed his hand over her panties, causing a shiver. He kept it there, pressing the fabric between her pussy lips.
Then he began to rub her pussy. Seema sighed and rested back on her chair letting the lust take over her body.
Her breasts heaved and her body shook as she welcomed the orgasmic emotions rushing thru her body. Seema saw her husband looking her way with a questioning look. "My facial expressions must be worrying him," she thought.
Gently she indicated to her glass to show that the drinks were effecting her. Rahul continued to look at her for a moment then he nodded and continued conversing with Aryan. This had gone far enough.
Aryan would look at her now and then with a knowing expression in his eyes. “He knows I'm in his. He knows I have accepted his gestures," thought Seema.
Aryan looked at his watch and exclaimed, "Wow! It's late. Thanks for the lovely evening. I enjoyed it." Seema got up and saw him off up to the main door. As they stood alone at the lobby near the elevator, Aryan leaned forward and before she could react kissed her slowly on her trembling lips.
"You smell wonderful" he whispered holding her close, kneading her buttocks with his hands.
Seema wanted to say something. But before she could say anything, he gave her butt a last squeeze and moved towards his car.
Like Reply
Great, keep post big updates
Like Reply
The next few days Seema avoided any meeting with Aryan. Every time she thought of their scandalous behavior during the dinner left her breathing heavily. It felt nice to be lusted for. But could she dare take it further? It was Friday noon when Aryan called her up.
Aryan asked her if she can go out with her for dinner and stay back in the night as they can complete the pending project work. Seema was in two minds but somehow unknowingly said yes
Seema called Rahul and told him she won’t be able to come home today as she will be stuck in office work to which Rahul nodded and Seema’s mind once again drifted to Aryan’s thoughts.
They both got into the car and Aryan reached his home in no time. He took her inside his home.
Both of them were silent as they got inside.
Aryan had put on some soft music and it was initiating a meltdown of her resistance.
"Let's dance this," Aryan said. He took her hand and helped her off the couch.
They danced close. Seema felt comfortable in his arms as they slowly drifted across the room. Every now and then her breasts would brush against his chest. It aroused a tingling sensation in her nipples, one that was spreading down to between her legs.

Aryan slid his left hand down from her waist and rested his palm on her bums. As they moved around, he began to rub her cheeks in slow circular motions.
Flashy hotness was engulfing Seema's body as they continued their erotic dance. Aryan drew her close. She rested her face on his shoulder. She pressed her lips against his hairy chest. A moan inadvertently escaped her lips. Both her hands were by now around Aryan neck. They were almost motionless, only swaying to the music. Aryan hands were freely roaming all over her body. He cupped her breast with his hand, gently squeezing it while his other hand explored the roundness of her rear.
Then they stood motionless. A man and a woman in close embrace.
Aryan rubbed his fingers along her neck. "You are a complete woman Sam, a complete woman."
Their eyes locked for an instant, and then Aryan bent to kiss her.
Seema tilted her face in mute acceptance. His lips pressed upon hers. With a hungry intensity he kissed her lips. She reciprocated the intensity by opening her mouth for his passionate invasion.
Their tongues pressed together as Aryan began squeezing both her breasts. His cock was rubbing against her belly as his right hand applied pressure on her nipples from above her blouse. Then Aryan stood back and released her from his hot embrace .He looked at her with deep, somber eyes.
"Remove your clothes."
"What are you saying, Aryan?"
"Seema I have never met a woman like you - complete in all respects. I want to see you - admire you in all senses."
Slowly Seema unbuttoned her blouse .Button by button it opened up. It hung open exposing her bra.
"Take it off."

She slipped it off. He was admiring her breasts, now encased in her white bra. Her breasts were heaving in response to his stare.

She looked into his eyes and responded to an unspoken command by unzipping her skirt. It fell on the carpet. She stepped out of it. Her panties were wet. This was not lost to Aryan who stared intently between her thighs. He was breathing heavily.
Aryan removed his shirt and tossed it aside. The sight of his hairy chest made her tremble.
"Your bra," he ordered.
Seema sighed. Her hands went behind and she unclasped the hook. Aryan stepped closer as her lovely breasts freed themselves from their captivity. They stood out, proud and pert. The nipples were taut and pointing towards him.

He stood transfixed. His eyes took in the fullness of her breasts as they shook gently.
Aryan was mesmerized by her large reddish brown areolas. The nipples were fully erect, sending him a clear signal of the state of her emotions. He licked his lips.
Only her panties remained.
"Seema," he softly said, barely audible.
"Aryan. Aryan, please. I think we've gone too far already," pleaded Seema.
Her big, blue eyes looked pleadingly into his face.
He continued to stare intently at her.
Neither spoke.
Then as if in a trance, Seema turned to her right and began sliding down her panties. She stooped to remove them and then stood up. Slowly she turned back to face him.

She was clean shaven. Her pussy glistened with juice and sweat. Her wet lips were engorged and the pink inner lips were protruding. Aryan went down on his knees in front of her, his face close to her slit. He closed his eyes and deeply inhaled her womanly smell.
Then he moved behind her.
He affectionately gazed at her curvy ass. Seema could feel her ample juices wetting her inner thighs. Seema continued standing in only her high heels as Aryan began running his hands over both her calves. She shuddered at the contact.
"Smooth," he murmured. "Beautiful."
His roving hands moved to her thighs, then her buttocks. He felt them, rubbed them. Then he caught them and gently pried them apart to view her brown hole. Aryan placed his hand on her ass crack and began running his fingers up and down. He continued upward to feel her bare back. Again and again Aryan let his hands play all over her naked back. Seema closed her eyes and tilted her head, savouring the sensation.
Aryan stood up and came in front of her. Her eyes were still closed, her naked breasts heaving with each breath she sucked in with her partly open lips.

Seema heard the sound of his zip coming down. She opened her eyes wide.
"Aryan what are you -"
"Seema it's only fair you should see me."
His cock sprang out. Seema stared dumbfounded at his manhood. It was big, handsome. The knob was smooth and red. And yes he was circumcised.
After marriage this was the first time she had seen another man's cock. Aryan was handsome. His semi erect cock proudly dangled in front of him.
He took his cock in his hand and began playing with it, all along staring at her naked breasts. It began growing - thickening.
"Look Seema. Look what your beauty is doing to me."
She continued to gaze at his cock. It was now extremely hard and sticking out proudly at a nice angle and a bit of curve. Her thoughts went to her husband. Aryan’s cock was very straight, no curve at all, and cut with a well-shaped knob. Aryan continued to move his hand up and down his shaft which was already wet with precum. His breath was getting heavier with every stroke. Her pussy was aching for the feel of his manly hands over it. She parted her legs a bit.
Suddenly, all the pent up lust they felt for each other exploded. Aryan grabbed her, pulling her hard against him. They began kissing furiously, their tongues swirling furiously inside each other's mouth, their pelvises grinding, hands grabbing each other's ass, pulling harder against each other as their desperate, horny lust took over.

"You're so big and hard," she moaned, grinding harder.
Aryan leaned over her and began covering her hot pulsating body with a flurry of kisses.
Seema leaned forward, pressing her lips to his skin, tasting him with slow sweeps of her tongue, learning him with soft brushes of her lips. His heat, his scent, the mere feel of him was making Seema's head spin, making her catch her breath. She dug her fingernails into his back as Aryan continued to feast upon her, taking his time, savouring her textures, her flavour.

Aryan got down between her legs, his balls and swollen cock hovering above her panting body and began rubbing his middle finger up and down her slit, teasing her, stroking lightly, dipping into her pussy, pulling out, playing with her, Then he added a second finger, thrusting deep then slowly pulling it out again, feeling her pussy gripping his fingers with each thrust. Seema gasped as his stubble covered cheeks brushed against her inner thighs. He moved closer, his tongue playing on her dripping pussy, In response to his ministrations Seema lifted her legs higher, opening her pussy, arching her back, thrusting her pussy harder against his tongue. Aryan played his tongue slowly up and down her slit, going deeper with each swipe, loving the delicious juiciness of her pussy, the pungent aroma of her sex, the deep guttural sounds coming from both their mouths as he devoured her dripping pussy. He found her engorged clit.
He shifted his position and placed his lips over it, sucking hard, causing her to jolt and shudder. Fire burned beneath her skin, wetness tickling her thighs as it trickled from her nearly spasming pussy, her moans echoing with his groans, perfectly synchronized.

A whimper tittered on her lips as Aryan strong hips push between the roundness of her thighs, forcing them open, and the thick ridge of his impressive cock pressed against her wet pussy. Her teeth sank into her lower lip as his cock stretched her with a slow burn, tight muscles protesting the girth. Lips fell open. With one last nudge of his hips he took her fully, pressing all the way to the limits of her depths.
Holding still, Seema could feel him pulse, her body stretched tightly around him. Hot breath teased her ear, her only warning a deep manly growl before Aryan pulls back and slammed forward. He rode her hard and fast, groaning in her ear with each ramming thrust, using her body as he saw fit, taking his pleasure and giving her more in return.
Seema felt his hips move faster, and he seemed swell even more, challenging the limits of her pussy, pushing through the too tight pleasure ravaged muscles of her pussy.
She felt herself coming apart as her orgasm took hold of her body, so deep in intensity that no sound passed her lips. Her eyes had tears in them.
Aryan exploded in a huge, mind blowing orgasm, his sperm gushing into her, his thrusting harder and faster as spurt after spurt of hot cum poured into her like lava from a volcano. Aryan kept his cock in her tight pussy as though Seema had milked every ounce from him. Finally, he collapsed on her, still writhing in the aftershocks of his huge mind-blowing orgasm, his limp body laying heavily, her tits crushed against his chest, his head on her shoulder, unable to breath, his deflated cock pressed against their wetness, the aroma of our sex filling the room.
After a few moments, she began running her fingers through her hair. They were both completely spent.
"Open your eyes," he demanded wanting her there with him. "Look at me." So she did.
"Always love me," she begged softly. "Don't ever stop." She was still Cumming. He could feel the twitching. And his own climax swept through his body as she whimpered, her lips still touching his.
They clung to each other desperately. She wrapped her legs back around his waist and pulled him close, loving the feeling of his body shuddering and spasming on top of her, thrusting those last few thrusts, then collapsing against her, burying his face in her neck. She looked down at the top of his head and placed a kiss there, still feeling the pulsing of her lips around his softening cock.
Exhausted they lay entwined for a long time till sleep took hold of them.

Her cell rang.
Seema got up with a start and looked at the number.
It was Rahul. She got up. "I have to go, now."
Like Reply
Nice updates
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Seema was feeling guilty about facing Rahul and decided to stop before it’s too late. She got back to her office, she felt a bit flustered. This was different. She took a deep breath, smoothed her dark hair down with her hands, and got back to work. Must be some sort of hormonal shift, Seema thought to herself. He's just a man. And besides. You're married.
Seema was ignoring Aryan and trying to make less contact after the home episode but somehow she was also annoyed with Aryan not getting in touch of her.
In the mean while Aryan was talking to Vinod something in private about and seema just was passing by. The both glanced at each other and smiled and Seema’s heart once again start fluttering with her mind not in her control.
Next few days both were playing hide and seek with each other and more desperate they got to be with each other. Seema received a ping on her phone and it was Aryan

“Can't stop thinking about you, with a smiley “. Seema replied “so, what’s on your mind”? Aryan replied lets plan a vacation. Seema seems confused but managed to say yes to him and they started planning for excuses at home to be told. Aryan was thinking in his office where he assumed that he loved Seema but her fears will take her away. So he decided to make the trip secret and not to reveal any details to seema unless and until they reach there. Seema was thinking about the vacation and the excuse she got to make to Rahul.
Slowly and steadily she was drifting towards Aryan and getting away from Rahul.
She had mixed emotions but happy and smiling thinking about the vacation and her mind was wandering the honey moon. As that was the last time she had a long vacations due to the hectic office work and the kids to take care of. Aryan in his mind has decided to make seema his own and open her and make her his own wife.
Aryan made a few calls and planned the vacation trip and the place however it was just his secret.
Seema completed her work and made her way home with her mind occupied with vacation.
Rahul was waiting for her home and the kids just hugged her as she walked inside. She gave them kisses and turned to Rahul who was anxious to make love to her.
Seema completed her housework and dinner and after having walked into the bedroom where Rahul was anxiously waiting for her.

I am really lucky to have you as my wife. All my friends are jealous, but I feel proud.” She liked the flattering words and blushed “Thank you as Rahul spoke to her.
His hands started roaming her body and seema was responding to his touches. Rahul now made her lie on the bed and started kissing her slowly from head to toe and even after such a long time of marriage Seema still was shy and like a teenage girl in her honeymoon which Rahul always loved in her.

He moved closer to her until their thighs and shoulders were rubbing against each other. He pulled her palms from her face and looked at her lovely face. Her juicy pink lips were inviting. Her eyes shuttered in shyness. And a slight smile beautified her face. He lifted her chin with his hand and looked into her eyes and said “I love you” and kissed her lips. It was the softest thing he had ever tasted. He took her upper lip between his lips and sucked it sensually. She began to respond by lifting her chin up to meet his height. She let Rahul sensually suck her lips and kissed his lips in turn. Rahul was holding her palm while he was kissing her lips and felt her grip tighten. She was enjoying it too. They kissed again for what seemed like eternity.

Slowly Rahul undressed her and himself and now she was touching and holding his dick in her hands and massaging with her fingers in circular motion.

He opened her legs and placed his dick at the opening of her love hole and started moving inside. Seema let out a moan and was responding by pushing her up in air. Slowly Rahul was increasing his pace moving in and out. Seema was under his influence and both of them nearing orgasm. Seema gave a loud moan and it was unusual for her to be so loud.

As both of them lying hugging each other Seema’s mind started wondering about how lucky she is too be loved by Rahul and care about her. She kissed him and said I am going to miss you for a week. Rahul was surprised and asked her what she meant about a week. Seema very skilfully was making her point to convince Rahul. Seema told Rahul about her office client trip to Bangalore for a week for important business to which Rahul nodded however little suspect but dint doubt her and kissed her back and said yes. They both lay each other in their arms and went to sleep.
Seema made her way back to office to find Aryan in the parking to whom she smiled and nodded about the plans.
Aryan was very happy to get a confirmation and wanted to take her in his arms right in the parking but stopped himself not to make the other office colleagues suspicious.
As the days passed by in office and the vacation day was near Seema made herself ready and to her way on airport. Rahul was having a concern look on his face and kissed her and repeating to her to take care and be in touch without fail.

Seema joined Aryan at the airport where they both smiled at each other and spoke about office project as aware about the presence Rahul. Rahul spoke to Aryan and asked him to take care to which Aryan assured him that he need not bother and he will be there with her for the most of the part. Rahul felt assured and turned his way to home. Seema was still not aware about the location and asked Aryan his plans to which he winked and asked her to relax and say trust me it’s our honey moon and I want to surprise you. Seema blushed at the words honeymoon. As they boarded the plane that’s when Seema realized they were heading to island.
When the shuttle from the airport dropped them off, they discovered their accommodations were a beachfront chalet with the sand right outside their door.
Inside they found a comfortable living area, a mini-kitchen and a plush king-sized bed.
"Hey, let's try out the bed," Aryan teasing as they set their bags inside the door.
Seema blushed like a newlywed bride and said "Let's do the beach first. We can spend all night in bed." Hearing her words Aryan puller her close and said you are a naughty girl.

As they got settled in the room Aryan handed Seema a small suitcase full of clothes. Seema was surprised and Aryan told her that from now onward he is his husband and they are on their honeymoon and he will be happy if she also be his newly wed bribe. Seema just nodded and laughing said ok my sweet hubby. She was now completely being under the spell of Aryan and with so far from home had less choice and beyond thinking of the consequences of her adultery.
Aryan handed her a rather modest size bikini while changing himself into long boxer trunks. Seema looked at the bikini and protested to Aryan about being too exposing to which he winked my sweet wife we are far away from our home and no one hear is going to know what we wear and the only person to know her his him and he has seen her far much in better ways than what she is wearing.

Seema rather reluctantly changed into the bikini and Aryan took her hands and headed towards the beach.
Seema gave a pose to Aryan and they both smiled
On her way Seema noticed a sign “Clothing optional” and she saw a foreign couple walking completely nude.

As the couple passed besides them the Guy just looked at them and said “Come on guys get nude”
Aryan smiled at the couples and just said oh yes why not? Seema was now in a shock and looked at Aryan with anger. Aryan without looking at Seema slipped down his trunks and inner wears and he was now complete nude in front of her.
Seema was rather reluctant now and holding to her bikini as Aryan looked at her and said your turn wife. Seema was no way going to be nude as she never have thought about the same and not even had any such experience till date. Aryan moved closed to her and seema took a step back a little worried and afraid. Aryan holded the towels he was carrying with him which he spread and asked Seema to pull down her bikini as no one can see her then.

After almost 5 minutes Seema finally pulled her bikini and was not completely nude.
Aryan was admiring her beauty as she was the most beautiful thing with a great face firm breasts and round ass and wonder how did she managed to keep herself so fit after having two kids. Her nipples where tight now with just a pinkish shade to them.
As they started moving Seema noticed many eyes looking at her but was also relieved to find that all the couples where just like they are now and busy with each other.

Aryan made way near the waters and spread the towel where they settled and seema still was very quiet and not talking or looking at Aryan at all.
Just then a middle aged woman passing nearby looked curiously at Aryan and her eyes was on his dick which was rock hard and Seema saw her staring and gave her a stern look to which she understood and moved on.
Aryan now looked at her and pulled her close and kissed on her lips with his hands straight away resting on her breasts. Seema was now getting somehow relaxed and responding to his kisses and their tongues now moving into each other.

Starting at her ankles, Aryan moved up her legs, over the calves, and up her thighs. From the inside of her thigh, he slipped his hand under her, fondling her outer lips. She sighed with pleasure and spread her legs a bit, giving him better access to her pussy. Slipping two fingers into her already wet vagina, he used his thumb to stroke her clit. Her hips began to undulate, her ass rose and fell and his hand continued to plunder her. As she approached her peak, she fisted the towel beneath her, and went over in a shuddering climax.
Seema was totally under his spell and dint mind Aryan’s touch in open on a beach as she could see most of the couples busy in doing sex and enjoying their vacation or may be honeymoon.

"Aryan, I want to talk to you about something. For some reason, I find I really get off on being naked in front of other people. Does it bother you if other men look at me?"
"Not if all they do is look. It kind of turns me on, watching them watching you. Seema’s hands was now on his dick holding and massaging it while Aryan was fingering her and moved two fingers and maintaining a steady pace.
As the time passed by they decided to take a walk on the beach and Seema was now more than open and all of sudden it looked as it’s just some other girl.
While walking they saw many couples doing what they were doing just a while back and they moved towards the resort. They made themselves comfortable near the bar outside in the garden and Seema realized that the resort too was having “Clothing optional” and she could see many guys and there wife’s in their laps.
The band there was playing some African drums and tunes and many couples dancing. The one good thing was about the beach and resort was it was strictly couples and no singles were allowed and no one with complete clothes. Aryan and Seema were now having martini and seema was now completely in control of the situation and no more nervous or worried.
Just then a couple walked to us and they looked Indian and the guy came near us and introduced himself and his wife as Aarti and Akshay. He looked happy to find Indian couple in such a place. Aryan and Akshay wasted no time and started talking about business where seema could sense from the corner of her eyes he was looking at Aarti and she was beautiful and around 23 yrs. old.
Seema and Aarti greeted each other and started chatting over a drink and Seema’s eyes wondered to Akshay as he was well built but his dick was thick and hard and almost 10 inches and she has never seen in her life so many guys and gals’ nude around and the curiosity got better of her than her shyness.

After chatting for some time we both headed to our rooms and promised to be in touch with each other during the stay in resort.

To be continued..........................................................
Like Reply
As Aryan and Seema walked into the room, "Oh my God, you look beautiful!" Aryan said to Seema. He added I think you should always be this way only. The clothes don’t do justice to your beauty to which Seema blushed and teasing started hitting Aryan.

Seema’s mind exploded as she felt Aryans lips on hers. She wrapped her arms around him and slipped her tongue into his hot mouth. He responded even more fiercely. Aryan’s hand now wondered to her breasts and he now took one of the breasts and started sucking on her nipples.

He moved from one breast to the other, not able to get enough of them. He sucked on one while his hands massaged the other. He gently pinched one nipple with his fingers and nibbled on the other at the same time. Seema responded to each pain/pleasure filled bite with a sharp intake of breath. Aryan loved the fact that he could pleasure his new so called wife so fully and this encouraged him even more.
"Tell me what you want me to do." Aryan asked Seema.
Seema now very open and bold asked him to lick her.

Aryan licked her slit with the tip of his tongue. Her pussy opened liked a blossoming rose for him and he delved into her wetness with the eagerness that seema loved. He licked her pussy as deep as he could letting her juices fall on his tongue. He brought his lips to her pussy and kissed her quivering womanhood. He licked his tongue up and teased Seema's pussy. Seema's pussy was almost half an inch wide when aroused and would turn bright red. "OH yeas!" was all Seema could muster Seema reach between her legs and pulled Aryan’s face into her pussy. She wrapped her legs around his head and pulled him in as much as she could. She was on the verge of her orgasm.
Seema’s body continued to tremble as her orgasm washed over her. Aryan eased his licks and moved over to her and laid down next to her holding her.

Aryan whispered now it’s my turn to which seema asked loving what my husband wish me to do.
He wasting no time pulled her head near to his cock to which Seema understood and took his cock in her mouth and starting licking and rolling her tongue to it. Seema was very hot and did something which she even never tried with Rahul She sucked on his ball and gently took one into her mouth. As she rolled her tongue over it.

Seema’s eyes widened in hunger as Aryan cock grew in front of her eyes. She took his balls out of her mouth and straddled Aryan. Then she lifted herself up and lowered her pussy into his rod feeling him stretch her pussy as he entered her. She took his entire length in her letting her pussy adjust to his swollen shaft. Aryan rose up and hugged Seema feeling her velvety softness envelop his cock.

Aryan also enjoyed this position because not only could he be inside Seema's hot love-hole but he could also play with her luscious breasts at the same time. As Seema started to rock herself back and forth on his cock, Aryan took her nipples in his mouth and started to suck. Aryan's mind was now blank and his raw sexuality aroused Seema to no ends. She started to grind her pussy on his cock with every movement rubbing her pussy on him feeling his tongue do wonders on her nipples.
Seema started to squeeze her pussy muscles as she fucked Aryan and Aryan responded with sucking her nipples ever harder. She could feel his cock twitching inside her and knew that Aryan was close. Close to Cumming, close to filling her aching pussy with his manhood, close to pushing her off her own edge. Feeling his impending climax. Aryan wrapped his arms around Seema's waist and intensified her movement. He could feel her juices drip down his cock. He was getting close, and his balls were tightening. Any second now!
She hugged Aryan as waves of ecstasy passed over both of them. Each comforting the other and counting their good fortune. “That was awesome" Aryan said.
Seema broke their hug and gently kiss his him on his lips. "I love you" she said. She slowly pulled off from his cock and both got into the covers naked, sweaty and wet.
They went to sleep in the same position hugging each other.

Seema in trouble
As the day started both of them had enjoyed the bath and got fresh. Seema wore a new top handed by Aryan and he was in his inner wears. Seema was wearing her panties and they both made their way out of the room to the restaurant.

They saw Akshay and Aarti and soon heard Akshay calling for Aryan. Aryan waived and they both joined them for breakfast.
Aarti was curious to know more about seema and asked her how many times they have earlier go to such kind of resorts. Seema looked at her and replied actually his is our first time.
"Don't worry, nobody will make you do anything you don't want to do said Akshay and laughed as soon all the four of them enjoyed there chat.

Aarti came up with the next question and asked what made you come to this place was it planned or just a curiosity.
Aryan said we talked about our fantasies one night and found that we had some similar, uh, desires...so I started looking for a place like this where we might possibly enjoy some new experiences. We checked this place out on the Internet and decided it was a good choice for our first adventure." Seema blushed and knew how good Aryan is in lying and just nodded.
"I'm dying to know more about your mutual fantasies," Akshay interjected. "Maybe we can talk you two into revealing your desires while we're having dinner tonight. Said Seema to change the topic"
Seema shifted uncomfortably in her chair. "Oh, I don't think so. It would be too embarrassing to divulge our secret thoughts to perfect strangers."
"Hey, we aren't strangers anymore," Akshay & Aarti said. "We all are sitting here together, naked or nearly so, with common interests I think.
"Do you meet a lot of other people at those clothing optional places near you?" Aryan asked.
"That's part of the fun," Aarti replied. "We've made a number of good friends who enjoy the same lifestyle. We get together with several couples on a regular basis. Its third time to such a place said Akshay. "Tell us more about your fantasies," Aarti urged. "No way," Seema replied, "It would be too embarrassing." "Let me guess, then said Akshay. You are both wondering what it would be like to make love to someone else, right.
"Oh God," Seema gushed, and put her hands over her face worried now about the conversation heading towards. Aryan could sense a chance in this and was making no attempt to stop the conversation and leave making excuse. He was enjoying making seema in such a situation so he can finally get her in life completely without Rahul or the kids being there.
Just then the sound of loud music began to filter into the restaurant room. "Sounds like the disco is beginning to warm up," Akshay said. "Why don't we take a walk around the grounds, then go dance?"
The disco was in full voice when they entered. Other couples were at small tables and a good number of guests were up dancing. "Okay, everybody, it's time to boogie," Akshay said as they found a round table near the dance floor. Aarti took Aryans’ hand and soon they were twisting and moving to the loud beat.

"Are you ready?" Akshay asked Seema. In response, she took his hand and they moved to the center of the floor.
A slow number started and Akshay pulled Seema close. "I've been anticipating this since this afternoon," Akshay whispered in her ear. "You feel as good as you look."
Seema was now nervous and looking at the other side where Aryan and Aarti were dancing.
Aarti easily moved into Aryans arms and put her arms around him. They moved effortlessly to the slow rhythm and Seema knew Aryan was enjoying his dance.
Seema now had no choice but to stay on the dance floor with Akshay.
Akshay put his hand on Seema's leg and slowly caressed her. "What we do is still up to you, honey;" he assured her, "Don't be afraid to say no. I'm just happy that we've kind of broken the ice."
"I know how you feel Seema," Akshay added. "This is a first time for you. Seema was quite numb and was just nodding her head and waiting for the music to stop.

The music lucky for her stopped and she made her way to the table and ordered for drink as Aryan joined her along with Akshay and Aarti. As they started sipping drinks Seema managed to down two glasses. Aarti could sense the nervousness of Seema told her “We all have fantasies and if there ever was a time and place to consider acting on them, this is it! I know you're happily married to Aryan. But look at your husband he is such a sporting person. Akshay came with a suggestion and asked hey Aryan why don’t we just we reverse the roles here?
"You mean right here, right now?" Seema stammered. "Honey, let's live a little," Aryan said to Seema.
"Oh, no," Seema responded with a faint smile. "Dreams and fantasies are fine, but the reality is something else. “That’s something we might want to try later," Seema said quietly.
As then the music once again started and Aryan sensing to leave Akshay and Seema alone "Would you like to finish this song with me?" Wordlessly, Aarti accepted his hand and let him pull her to him.
Seema was shocked until she felt a hand on her curvy bottom. She looked around at Akshay and saw him smiling down. "Let's dance”

Seema looked at Akshay and casually said I would like to have a few drinks more don’t mind. Seema was very clear in her views that she may be cheating with Rahul but she don’t want to go further with any other guys however the choice she is having currently and she was really angry with Aryan for ditching her for Aarti and leaving her alone with Akshay.
"That's okay," Akshay broke her thoughts in. "We've still got plenty of time. We're all going to get a turn, I'm sure. I'll wait, because I don't want to stretch
"And, here's to a beautiful lady that I'm glad I met," Akshay responded with a sly smile. "I'd love to see much more of you." Seema took another sip and looked at Akshay over the rim of her glass. "Meaning?" Akshay instructed. "I want to see you naked why don’t u take your panties and top off." "Let's go outside for more Seema said to Akshay she had too much drink and will go to her room now.
Akshay took the opportunity and got hold of Seema’s hand and moved out of the disc and headed towards the hotel room.
As they both entered the room Seema looked at Akshay and said thanks. Seema’s eye widened as Akshay tried to kiss her. Seema closed her mouth and Akshay started kissing her ears and then neck. Seema looked at him and said please someone may come and I am here with my husband for a honeymoon.

Akshay looked at the door and just closed it and smiled hope its ok now. Akshay pushed her on to the bed and his hands were removing her top and she could feel the other hand tracing her panties.

Seema was never been scared in her life so much and helpless. Akshay same time was now moving his fingers on her pussy and removed her panties in one swift motion. Seema almost jumped as his fingers moved inside her and she almost screamed.

Akshay had an easier time skillfully sliding his finger all over Seema's sensitive spots in her sweet pussy. He looked down with satisfaction at Seema squirming below him wildly, trying her hardest to remain silent. She looked beautiful biting her lower lip and closing her eyes in an expression of extreme effort.
Seema looked at Akshay dick and felt there is no way she can take such a huge thing.
Akshay confidently started rubbing the head of his cock against Seema’s pussy, getting her even wetter and taking charge of the situation. As he began to slip the tip of his cock inside the opening of her pussy it was clear that he would do what he wanted, with or without her permission. Seema pleaded with her eyes for him to stop

Akshay ignored her and pushed all the way inside of her with one smooth stroke. Seema had a half second to contemplate how unbelievably easily Akshay had slid inside her before. Akshay now started gaining his speed and composure moving in and out of Seema. Seema all could do was close her eyes and let this thing get over and was waiting for Aryan to be there to help her. Akshay in the meanwhile was thrusting inside her harder and seema was now near to her first orgasm. She threw her hands around Akshay as she had her orgasm.

Seema now drifted in and out of full consciousness as she had orgasm after orgasm from Akshay’ s cock fiercely pumping in and out of her. After what seemed like hours, Akshay leaned in for a kiss. This time, Seema accepted it fully, letting him forcefully press his tongue against hers while he continued to drive his thick hard cock in and out of her tight pussy. Akshay shoot his cum inside her and it felt very warm as Seema clasped her legs around Akshay tightly.
Akshay quickly moved himself out of the room before Aryan could sense and know what he just did with Seema.
Akshay went to disc after cleaning himself and saw Aryan and Aarti still dancing and he just winked at Aarti. Aarti gave him a smile and made excuse to return to her room with Akshay. Aryan was so much lost in the dance with her that he completely forgot about Seema. Now he started looking for her around as he walked towards the room.

Seema in her room now was completely lost in her thoughts and was cursing herself to get carried away this far. She was ok with her affair with Aryan however she felt its going too far now with the place and Akshay and what is she going to tell Aryan and why is Aryan ignoring her and how could he do this with her for Aarti. She was angry and feeling sad at the same moment and lost in her thoughts. Just then Aryan walked into the room and came near to hug her to which she only managed to hold him and smile. Aryan sensed something was wrong and knew that how he got carried away with Aarti completely ignoring Seema. Aryan apologized to Seema for his absence to which Seema bluntly said no worries as she is not his wife and just a fling to him and likewise as he is now looking at Aarti for the same. Aryan was silent for a moment and made his way to washroom without a word. He knew that she was upset and he has to make something special to get her back and decided he needs to slow down and not ignore her or try to push her towards someone else as he may lose her in the process.
Seema told Aryan that she seems little unwell and needs to take rest. Aryan was now concern and asked if he can arrange for a doctor to which Seema said no its ok all I need is a sleep and will be fine and she will join him in the evening.

Plan Against Seema
Seema went to sleep and Aryan nothing to do thought to pass his time looking around the places in hotel. Aryan noticed Akshay in the bar sitting alone and asked him if it’s ok for him to join in. Akshay told him no need for being so formal. Aryan asked about Aarti to which Akshay told her she wanted to take rest and Aryan said same here.
Akshay was somehow relieved to know that Seema has not shared anything to Aryan about events in the room and grew confident. Akshay asked Aryan about the party arranged by Hotel for couples who are open minded to which Aryan said no. Akshay explained to him the party is quite unique and only meant for couples to enjoy and one who are not conservative. Aryan now was interested to know more about the party and Akshay shared the details to him and asked whether he would like to join in. Aryan said he is ok with the idea of the party but not so sure about Seema and how she will respond. Akshay asked Aryan if he can help him to convince her to which Aryan was surprised and Akshay quickly said let plan to make her say yes. Aryan was happy and as time passed by he left towards his room to see Seema up. He went close to her and gave her a kiss and seema also responded. Seema was wearing her bra and panties along with shorts and t-shirt. Aryan and she made her way out of room and meet Akshay and Aarti on their way to the pool. Seema looked at Akshay and somehow managed to smile and all of them got comfortable near the pool on their respective chairs.
Aarti just then asked Aryan and seema if they ever have made video of yourself making love. Seema immediately replied before Aryan could say anything with a no as she wanted to cut the topic. Aryan however interrupted her and asked what about you guys?
Aarti nodded yes and added in fact they have made more than one videos. Akshay also added himself to the topic but saying he in fact has too many pictures of her with and without clothes too. Seema added that she is not interested and although Aryan wants it her answer is no. "You know I'd still like to do it sometime, honey," Aryan said.
Oh yes why you don’t try it seema you are so attractive said Aarti.
"Seema all could manage to say no and adding, what would we do with that sort of pictures? We can't show them to our family and friends" "What do you do with the ones you have?"
Akshay has added to site where people post their own pictures and videos."
"You're kidding!" Seema said, surprised. "No, really!" Aarti replied. "There are pictures of all kinds of people, mostly women of all shapes and sizes, and couples and groups fucking and sucking and all sorts of stuff." "Well, the thing is," Akshay said, "A couple of months ago I convinced Aarti to let me post some pictures of her on this site, and a couple of weeks ago we posted a video of us having sex." "Really?" Aryan said, even more surprised, and “I don't believe it. Aren't you afraid someone will recognize you? Or that friends might see them?"
"Well, not really," Akshay answered. "We didn't use our names and you can't see her face on any of the pictures, or on the video. It's just our bodies showing."
Seema said. "I don't think I could ever do something like that." Aarti quickly responded in a sarcastic manner oh I see she seems to be the old fashioned girl and conservative. Seema was offended by the remarks and quickly answered well I don’t think I am anything like that. There was tension between the two girls and Aryan and Akshay seem to sense it. Akshay quickly said honey let it be some people are shy and pretend to be prude and all why bother about it. Aryan was quick enough to respond guys we both are also modern and bold couples and can match you guys in any way.
Oh really is it Aarti responded to looked at Seema. Seema was now very angry and said quickly yes definitely. Well then why you guys don’t come to the party arranged by the HOTEL tomorrow which is for couples who are bold enough. Seema was unaware about the party and looked at Aryan. Aryan said well the hotel guys just updated me about the party and she was sleeping so she is not aware about the party and who told we are not coming. Are you sure mister asked Aarti do you know the theme of the party and can your so called sati savitri wife handle it. Seema was annoyed with Aarti who kept taunting her and said well we will see in the party who is conservative and who is modern.
Akshay and Aryan looked at each other and smiled as they knew there plan to get Seema say yes for the party worked out nicely. Aarti smiled at seema and said relax sweetie I am just teasing you or else why would you guys be at this nudist island unless and until you don’t want to experiment in your sex life. What do you mean experiment asked Seema. Well as you see this is a resort and beach where most of the couples roam freely nude or with minimum clothes most of the people only come here to enjoy sex and try new things like group sex , dares, swapping & swinging etc..
Seema now realized what place she is in and looked at Aryan who had planned for the surprise.
They enjoyed drinking and suddenly something brought her back to senses as she felt a hand on her thigh for a moment she thought it was Aryan but realized as she saw his hands on the table. Seema looked at Akshay with fear and he smiled back to her. He took her hands under the table and kept it on his dick. Seema looked at Aryan and he was busy chatting and dint notice anything. Akshay in the meanwhile has pushed seema short little down and now his fingers where tracing her panty lines. Seema with her pleading eyes looked at Akshay who completely ignored her and pushed his finger inside her. Seema unknowingly said ouch and Aryan looked at her and asked are you ok sweetheart.
Seema said yes I am fine I think something bite me on my legs. Akshay was now fingering her with intensity and with every moment she was getting hot and scared too. Seema was enjoying it and at the same time feeling guilty. She asked herself now that I have already cheated on Rahul for Aryan what difference it makes if she enjoys with Akshay. Also she thought whatever happens here will stay here and she can get back to her life once she is back from the vacation and anyhow it is Aryan who wanted to be in such place with her.
Aarti was knowing what Akshay was doing with Seema and to tease her she said “Hey guy I have a proposal for you”? Seema somehow came back to her senses and Aryan now both looked at her and asked what is it? Aarti explained to them how difficult it for them to shoot a video and take close up and sometimes it gets spoiled with so much movements and wonder if they can shoot them as Seema is a good photographer and her hobby includes taking pictures and making films. Aryan looked at seema and said well we will let you guys know about it but for now it’s time for us to get back to room and enjoy our honeymoon. Sure said Akshay as he removed his hands from Seema’s side and winked at Aryan. Seema and Aryan now came back to their rooms.
Like Reply
Nice job boss carryon
Like Reply
Seema and Aryan watching porn

Seema was having too many questions in her mind and same time as she entered the room asked Aryan so you bought me to a hotel which is famous for sex activities and I thought you are only interested in me. Aryan pulled seema in his arms and said darling I brought you here so that we both can enjoy our little freedom and have a great time away from our families. Saying this he kissed her on her lips and seema also responded by opening and pushing his tongue in his mouth. Seema nodded and said that’s true we are here to enjoy away from the family but it was only between us not with others. Aryan well we can have a look around but no one is forcing us to involve others nor do I want it but what’s the harm in talking and having some fun.
He asked Seema would she like to have a look at website which Akshay and Aarti were talking about. Sure why not let me see what do that so called modern girl looks like in the videos. Aryan opened his bag and got the laptop and browsed to the site told by Akshay.
Both of them sat close to each other as they were browsing the site and found pictures of Aarti posing nude in different positions. Aryans hands were on seema thighs and he was caressing her and Seema opened her a legs a little to give him more access as she continued to look at the pictures of Aarti and Akshay. Seema entered the video section and found the video posted by them. Seema eyes turned back to Akshay dick and she started wondering how huge it is. Meanwhile Aryan’s hands now moved under Seema shorts and he could feel how wet she was inside. Seema was looking excitedly at the video and Aryan now pushed his finger inside her. The video was showing Akshay fucking Aarti and it was shot with such a trick that both of their faces where not visible but only the action was captured nicely. Seema now had her hands inside Aryan shorts and was rubbing his dick as she was about to cum. She got up and removed her clothes and sat on the bed and asked Aryan to get inside her as she was hot and turned on watching the video’s. Aryan was surprised by Seema’s attitude as she was always a shy person and although he enjoyed sex with her it was only he who took the initiative and she followed as per his wish. While Aryan kicked off his shorts and took off his t-shirt, she began running her fingers along her slit. He knelt in front of her as her fingers parted her lips. Seema hadn't acted like this in a long time, if ever. Aryan was surprised, pleasantly so. Aryan plan was working and he was happy to see Seema bolder in their lovemaking and completely a new person and under his influence. She took hold of his cock and moved the head inside her slit a few times. She hadn't been this wet in a long time. She placed the head at the entrance of her vagina and he pushed forward, his cock going all the way inside her in one thrust.
Seema felt Aryan's member sliding into her easily and gasped involuntarily. She hadn't been this wet in a long time. Seeing those videos had turned her on.
Aryan had increased the tempo of his movements. Since he first penetrated Seema he had felt the warmth and wetness of her inner flesh enveloping his penis. He had begun moving slowly in and out of her, pulling back until just the tip of his member remained inside her vagina and then pushing forward slowly until it was buried to the hilt. Aryan mind was also wondering about Aarti and how it would be to be inside her and in such a small time how she was open and free and they talked and danced with each other so freely.
Seema had enjoyed the slow rhythm too. But as Aryan increased the speed of his movements she began moving her hips to meet his thrusts. She moaned softly and moved one of her hands to fondle her breasts. The images of Akshay’ s cock sliding in and out of Aarti kept flashing in her mind as she felt Aryan's cock in her. She lifted her feet from the floor and placed them on the edge of the bed so she could move her hips better. She began rotating them as Aryan kept moving back and forth. Seema moaned loudly as she felt her orgasm beginning to build up deep inside her. Seema's orgasm was building up inside her until it exploded. She gasped and moaned loudly and bucked her hips wildly, almost throwing Aryan off her. He grabbed her hips and moved forward. Aryan could feel Seema inner muscles contracting around his penis, milking him. As Seema's orgasm continued shivering her body, Aryan saw the flush spreading from her crotch up her belly, breasts and neck until her face was flushed. He continued moving back and forth until his semen started flowing out of his dick, filling her. Aryan collapsed on top of Seema. They were both panting heavily. Seema felt Aryan's dick shrinking inside her until it slid out of her. Then he got off her and fell on the bed at her side. They kissed tenderly and they just laid there, each one lost in their own thoughts. After regaining their breath they moved the laptop to the bed, the video showed Akshay and Aarti naked on the bed, he kissed Aarti and then sucked her nipples until they were really hard. As Aryan and Seema watched, she began playing with herself again and Aryan stroked his cock. Seema was watching the film intently, she could not believe how excited she was, and she could almost feel Akshay sucking on her own nipples. She ran her hands over her nipples until they hardened. She was amazed at her thoughts, how could she be thinking about Akshay who had forced her just a few hours back. She moved her attention to Aryan who was also watching the video closely and he was rock hard again. He reached over and placed his hand over Seema's inserting one of his fingers into her. Seema parted her legs even further feeling Aryan finger sliding inside her right next to her own finger. She reached out to fondle Aryan's balls while he continued masturbating. Aryan couldn't believe how wet seema was. Aryan couldn't wait any longer. He didn't care what happened on the video next. Aryan got on all fours and buried his head between her legs, parting her lips with his tongue, flicking it against her pussy. Seema turned around and taking the tip of Aryan dick between her lips. She kept playing with her breasts, pulling on her hard nipples, feeling something like an electric current cursing through her body.
Aryan licked the juices that covered the lips of Seema's pussy and rolled his tongue inside her, savoring it as if was the first time. He could feel the warmth of her mouth enveloping his manhood. He began moving his hips, fucking her mouth. The rough texture of Seema's tongue felt wonderful on the underside of his shaft. Her smell filled his nose as her inner muscles contracted around his tongue. Aryan couldn't hold it any longer and he came in Seema’s mouth. Seema took it all in her mouth, gathering the thick cream in her tongue before she swallowed it, enjoying the salty taste. Seema still now herself has never allowed Rahul to cum in her mouth as she felt it dirty. Aryan kept lapping the inside of Seema's pussy sucking it into his mouth. Seema moaned in pleasure and as she felt her orgasm approaching, she grabbed Aryan's head, pulling it closer, directing his tongue to her pussy. "Oh yeah, honey, just like that. Do that, don't stop now." Aryan sucked hard on her pussy and Seema came again wrapping her legs around his head. Afterwards they kissed each other and were exhausted and fell asleep, still naked in each other's arms
Aarti went to the kitchen to freshen their drinks and when she returned to the living room with them, she cuddled up to her husband on the sofa and asked him, "What do you think?" "What?" Akshay replied, he had been lost in his own thoughts.
"Do you think they'll go for it?" "Akshay thought for a moment before replying. “I’m quite sure Aryan will go for it. I think he's is open minded and also wants to lay his hands on you, but I'm not so sure about Seema. As even I forced fucked her she was not open to me while we were sitting together but the only best thing was she dint say anything about it to Aryan.

Plan to perfection Seema seduced
Seema woke up in the morning and was quite turned on thinking about the previous night with Aryan. She went to take a bath and as she soaped her body her mind thoughts drifted once again to Akshay’ s forced fuck and she wondered whether it was really that bad, dint she also liked it. She came out this time without the towel wrapped around her and woke Aryan. Aryan made his way to washroom while Seema went to the laptop and started browsing the site. She found several couples with threesomes and group sex and etc… She wondered for a moment how would it feel she with Aryan and Akshay together same time. As Aryan made his way out he saw Seema lost in her dreams when suddenly asked her so what do you think shall we say ok make there video. Seema still in her dreams just murmured a yes and they both moved outside their hotel room to make way for the breakfast.
Akshay and Aarti where already sitting and they joined them with greetings and smile. Akshay seems you guys enjoyed your night as today Aryan and Seema walked out of the room only in their innerwear. "So, what'd you decide?" Aarti asked, "You're going to make the video?"
"Well, yeah, but..." Aryan answered, "You guys are sure? I mean are OK with it? I mean, what you did is very daring, you know, posting that video and the pictures on Internet, but... are you sure you want someone to actually watch you doing it?" Are you such a bold girl taunted Seema. "Well," Akshay said, "Aarti and I have talked a lot about it. I mean, we really want to do it. Not just with anyone, but with you guys. We know it might be a bit awkward, but hell, it'll be exciting too. We think." "Well, OK then. When do you want to do it?" Aryan asked.
"Really, you'll do it. Wow, I knew it. I knew you would. I can tell you have the hot for Aarti so I was sure you would want the opportunity of watching her." Akshay said winking at Aryan, "But Seema, she really agreed to watch?" "Yes, she did." Aryan said, "She really got really worked up watching your video. I don't know, but she changed somehow." Seema flushed hearing to what Aryan said. Well then why not we finish our breakfast and move to our rooms.. Aarti said.
They finished their breakfast and started walking again towards the hotel room. Akshay managed to open the door with the keys with his hard on pointing towards the door thinking about the next events. All four of them walked inside and sat on the bed with Aarti sitting next to Aryan and Seema was besides Aryan but Akshay was sitting next to her. She was now sitting between two guys in underwear’s with their dicks pointing towards the ceiling. There was complete silence and to break the ice Akshay asked so did you liked the Video’s we posted have you watched them. Aryan nodded and said yes we did watch a few and read the comments made by other users too but to be honest the person who loved it most is Seema. Seema blushed and put her head on Aryan’s shoulder.
"Well, then let's finish setting up the lights and then let's get started, shall we?"
Sure said Aryan and moved to setup the camera. As they managed to finish the setting up of video Akshay and Aarti made their way to the bed.
Akshay moved closed to Aarti and ran his hands over the bra, pinching the nipple lightly; it stood out against the fabric immediately. Aarti pulled Akshay’ s shirt over his head and ran her fingers along his chest. She bent forward and sticking her tongue out, she licked his nipple and bit it, gently pulling it into her mouth. Akshay was still massaging her breast with his hand. Aarti lowered her hand, placing it over Akshay’ s dick over his innerwear. Aryan looked to the armchair where Seema was sitting and saw her watching them intently.
Akshay pulled one cup of her bra away, exposing her breast. He licked her nipple, tracing circles over the areole with his tongue and then sucking the nipple into his mouth. Aarti moaned softly and pulled Akshay’ s head closer to her. Akshay pulled Aarti's other breast out of her bra and began pinching and pulling on the nipple with his fingers while he went on sucking the other one. Aarti moaned again. Akshay pushed Aarti's skirt up, exposing her bare flesh where the stockings ended. Aarti lifted her hips and pulled her skirt up above her waist. She sat down again, parting her legs and exposing her clean-shaven pussy, covered only by a see through black thong. Akshay caressed it through the material, pinching her thick lips between his fingers as he continued sucking her nipples. He would suck one first and then trace his tongue down the slope of her breast and up the other one until he sucked her other nipple into his mouth. Aarti arched her back, pushing her nipples further into Akshay’ s mouth. Akshay was also feeling sort of nervous, he had turned to see Aryan a couple of times and he noticed the bulge under his pants, he also looked at Seema and saw her breathing was getting heavier, seeing that their friends were getting excited watching them eased his nervousness
Akshay moved his hand up to insert it beneath Aarti's thong. Aryan was able to get a close up of Aarti's thong with a wet spot in the middle. Then Akshay’ s finger parted her pussy lips beneath the thong, moving it up and down a few times. Akshay notices that Aarti was wetter than usual and his cock began to rise. Every time he hit her pussy, Aarti would moan in pleasure. She raised her hips a bit to accentuate his touch and when his finger entered her pussy, she began to cum, moaning loudly. When her orgasm subsided she stood up to remove her clothes. She hooked her thumbs in the elastic of the thong and slid it down her legs. Reaching back, she unclasped her bra, standing there now only completely nude.
She stroked her breasts; one of her hands moved down her belly and her finger disappeared between her pussy lips. She inserted it into her pussy and pulling it out, she moved closer to Akshay. He licked her juices off her fingers and she knelt in front of him to remove his trousers and briefs. Akshay’ s cock stood straight at attention and Aryan saw Seema bending forward to get a better look. She had her hand inside her panties.
Seema had involuntarily moved her hand to her crotch over her panties, and when she saw Akshay and Aarti looking at her she blushed, she was about to pull her hand away but she didn't. After all, their friends were naked in front of them and about to have sex. She fixed her gaze on Akshay’ s cock, and she felt a new rush of excitement. Aarti placed herself in front of her husband, fondling his balls and circling his cock with her fingers, moving them up and down. She bent forward when a drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip of Akshay’ s cock and sticking out her tongue, she licked it. She circled his cock head with her tongue a few times and then ran it down the underside, licking his balls before her tongue traveled back up the length of his shaft. She took the head of his cock lovingly in her mouth and kept it there for a while; Aryan could guess she was running her tongue all around it inside her mouth. Aarti began bobbing her head up and down, taking more of Akshay’ s cock into her mouth. Aryan moved around to find a better angle, and he saw that Seema had undone the buttons on the bra and one of her breasts was exposed, she had also pulled her panties downwards exposing her pussy. She was playing with her nipple with one hand, the other still buried caressing her pussy. Her gaze was fixed on Akshay and Aarti and she had a dreamy expression on her face. Akshay had his eyes fixed on Seema's breast and Aryan couldn't tell if the pleasure expression on his face was from Aarti's ministrations or from watching Seema playing with herself. Seema lifted her gaze from Akshay’ s cock and saw that he was looking straight at her, she blushed and felt embarrassed but at the same time she was excited by Akshay looking at her. She stopped caring about her hang-ups and gave way to what she was feeling at the moment. She pushed her bra further exposing both her breasts. Aryan licked his lips as he stared at her nipples. She felt her nipples getting harder under his gaze and imagining his lips and tongue sucking them. Akshay was admiring Seema's body, he wanted to get up and go to her, suck her nipples into his mouth and bury his head between her legs, but he held back. He was sure it wasn't going to be long before he would be fulfilling his wishes. Aarti looked up and saw her husband looking at Seema. She felt her excitement growing knowing her husband was looking at another woman as she sucked him. She felt his cock throb inside her mouth.
Aryan had also seen Seema's reaction when Akshay turned to look at her. He was surprised that he was actually turned on by knowing another man was seeing his wife half naked. He turned his attention back to Akshay and Aarti. She had more than half his cock inside her mouth, the head probably bumping against her throat. Akshay’ s cock was bigger than Aryan's and a bit thicker around. Aarti pulled back, letting it all the way out of her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head a few times and then took it back into her mouth, just the head. Aryan noticed that she had her hand between her thighs so he zoomed in on it; she was teasing her pussy and rubbing the inside of her lips as she sucked her husband. He panned the camera up her body and focused on her breasts for a few seconds. They jiggled a bit in rhythm with her head movements, her nipples hard and pointing straight out. Aryan kept panning the camera up, catching her head bobbing up and down his cock again, continuing up his chest to get a shot of his face, which wore an expression of pure bliss.
There was some movement to Aryan's left; Akshay opened his eyes. He still held the camera pointed at Aarti and Akshay but looked to his left in time to see Seema, who had stood up and was playing with her pussy. Aarti stopped sucking Akshay’ s cock and was looking at Seema too. Aryan pointed the camera at her, expecting her to complain, but she didn't. She just kept on going, her eyes glued to Akshay and Aarti, who still had a hand between her legs while she masturbated Akshay with the other one. Seema let her bra fall down to the floor and she stood there wearing only her bikini panties. But not for long; she pushed them down her legs and bent down to remove them, giving all of them a great view of her hanging breasts. They were bigger than Aarti's and very nicely rounded, with a little sag due to their weight. She stood up again, and Aryan got a full frontal shot of her body. Her nipples were hard and her pussy lips were swollen beneath her trimmed triangle of pubic hair. She cupped her breasts and pushed the nipples with her thumbs, making them stand out even more when they popped back out. She sat back on the armchair and opening her legs, slid her fingers between her lips.

Aryan completed the shooting and his hands slipped of the camera as it banged on the floor luckily no harm was done. Akshay and Aarti looked at Aarti and they both stopped and got up to pick the camera as Aryan was little afraid about dropping the camera. Seema got conscious and stopped fingering herself but stood there naked.
Aarti got up and went near to Seema who was nude now and asked her let’s take a walk as the guys fix the camera again.
As Aarti and seema walked outside the room they went to the tables placed near the pool and got themselves comfortable. Aarti looked at Seema and said I wish I could have the tits like you. Seema blushed at her comments and was getting friendly towards Aarti after the initial rudeness between them. Aarti added Akshay loved your tits and he just gets hard looking at you. Do you mind having sex with him said Aarti to Seema surprise? Aarti was aware about Akshay adventure with her in the room but dint wanted to seema let know about it.
Seema dint know what to say but deep down she was already thinking about it. Aarti said "Well, there's nothing wrong with it. Actually I was really fantasizing that Aryan was going down on me. So don't be shy, if you want it there's nothing wrong admitting it."
"So tell me. Really, would you like to fuck Akshay? I mean not just fantasize but actually fuck him."
"Hell no, how could I? He is your husband." Seema answered quickly.
"But what if I told you I don't mind. What if I told you I would really like you to do it?" Aarti said seriously. "Well, I don't know..." Seema responded after a while, "I guess so."
Would you mind if I have sex with Aryan asked Aarti to which Seema said well it’s unto him
I think we should walk back to the room Seema said and they made their way back to their hotel room.
Seema walked to Aryan and asked him for private moment to talk. Aryan was surprised with the request and went ahead and asked Seema what is it
"Listen Aryan. I was talking with Aarti and she asked me if... you know... if I liked Akshay."
Aryan thought he knew where Seema was going with this and he saw that she was having trouble saying it so he decided to help her. "Like him? You mean like more than in a friendly way."

The End..
Like Reply