Adultery My North Indian Wife
Hi guys after reading lot of xossipy stories and gathering lot of pervy thoughts I have decided to post my own sex story which involves three persons and it is gong to be one hot ride so sit back and shag yourself

whisper is an online app where people share about real thoughts by posting a whisper . It is totally an anonymous app where you can chat with anyone who posts a whisper . Totally secure and a great place for sexting,hookup . I am going to share my own experience in whisper .

I am from southern India and I posted this on whisper
[Image: 81311856_449577899260973_638818412240935...e=5E67868A]

Many people have replied to this post mostly male but a particular reply was different so struck up a conversation with him

He has replied :why do u think that indian men want to share their wife ?

me : It has many reasons man 

he : What are the reasons .?

Me : they may cannot satisfy her or They want to be kinky 

he :Kinky in the sense?

Me :some indian hubby has a fantasy u know . They feel excited when their wife talk to other persons . it gives them some kind of     sensation . their dick automatically gets hard .

He : Do all Indian Hubby has this fantasy 

Me :Not all but some . Especially the one with hot wives with curves ,flat waist and deep naval weariing sexy clothes in public especially below naval sarees .imagine when he takes her out . people will be staring her even when she is with him . If he likes it imagine how hard his dick will be when everyone stares at her . Men will definitely look her flat waist which exposes her naval . He will walk beside her to look Men who are staring at her .

He: yeah thats correct . Imagine if the wife is a North Indian br*h*'m** .

Me: ufffff .. thats another kink .thinking of br*hm*n women made my dick hard and that to a north indian br**'hin . oh gawd . they are one to die for

He :yeah think of their creamy white color tone with flat waist and deep naval . imagine their smooth skin . and their waist is so perfect and curvy .

Me: imagine how her boobs will be with so white and have pinkish areola and their ass will be one to die for .her white boobs will not saggy but pointed not so puffy and not so hard . and having an whitish ass with no dark spots . her whitish beauty from head to toe and her armpits umm.... sexy shaven armpits with little bit of dark spots . her only dark spot will be on her armpits .

He: you nailed how a perfect br*hm** wives are . They are gifted with the sexiness .you think a lot about them?

Me: yes  especially the married ones .imagine the struggle her husband has when he takes out his wife wearing a sleeveless blouse and wearing her saree way below naval . ummm he cant do anything except to see how Men enjoy seeing her .

He:oh yes definitely lot of hungry eyes when he takes  her out  . He even asks her to wear busty clothes like sleeveless tops ,short tracks , tight Tshirt and jeans . but when he asks her to wear a low waiste transparent red saree with sleeveless black blouse showing her cleavage and her soft shining waiste and she ties her petticoat 4 inches below naval so that Men can see her deep naval .Imagine she is already 5.9ft still when he asks her to wear a high heel slipper .

Me : oh my gawd you are killing me . I already have lot of pervy thoughts and u are just arousing me . Men seeing her might think that they are the lucky ones to see such a hot wife with curves and that to in a low waiste saree . But the real lucky man is his hubby who watches all others reaction . he will get the reward of making her wife wearing such cheap skimpy clothes so that crowd can enjoy her .

He :imagine how hard he will get when Men look at her . some may follow her .imagine when he dresses her that way to a friends wedding and when all of his close friends staring and complementing her infront of him . he may leave her alone and watches the attraction she gets from his own friends and after when they get home he will just lift her by her ass and then Ram her pussy hard .

Me : he should fuck her without removing her saree .

He :whats the fun in that.?

Me :imagine she wearing a sexy transparent low hip saree .she is already a sex goddess . when he lifts up her saree revealing her sexy thighs to remove her panty(if she has worn any ). I would definitely step back to see that sexy pose . she lying in bed with her pallu removed showing her sexy cleavage with the mangalsutra climbing up her black blouse and ends just below her boobs and her hair will be messy because of the foreplay and her saree lifted revealing her sexy thighs . she will be breathing heavily making her boobs go up and down and her horny face biting her lower lip waiting for her hubby to go rough on her boobs her pussy .ummmm yess

He : oh my gawd you are so great than those Men who stares at her .oh damn her mangalsutra and the pose yess definitely she is a North indian sex goddess 

Me : haha yes i have lot of pervy thoughts . And the smell those sexy shaped women have .when they work their sweat smell is ummm indescribable .that sexy shaven armpits of her makes the room to smell just ummm . imagine when she does the household work with low waist saree ufff...

He: oh yess the sweat she has too umm . when she wears a blouse and after a lot of work when she lifts her hand to tie up her hair i can see her blouse has become wet.what if she is not a home maker rather than a worker ?

Me : it will be futher kinky to her hubby. if she wears a tight lowneck sleeveless tops and jeans to work and when both of them boards the crowded bus .imagine what will he do .

He :oh god i definitely rub my dick against her sexy spankable ass .

Me:who wont lol . she will lift her hands to catch the bus holder revealing her smelly shaven armpits and some part of her waiste . no i am not married .

He :Oh then whats your fantasy or kink?

Me: being sexually frustrated i developed lot of pervy thoughts . i like womens sexy waiste and deep naval . i like women's smell and definitely wanna smell the women i fuck from head to toe . i like women with whitish skin tone and her boobs should be perky and should not be saggy and should be above average . i will make her walk all the time .

He :walk??

Me : to see those boobs bouncing when she walks i will just vibrate  and i like young married women into their late 20's. they are so much sexy with lot of curves . i will always imagine to fuck a wife like she is stark naked in her home in her bed i am taking her machinery while her boobs go up and down and her hands above her head revealing her shaven armpits and her mangalsutra hanging between those two bouncing breasts .

He :with or without his permission ?

Me :his ?

He :his husband .

Me :oh like i said there are lot of indian hubby want to share their wives but they fear about the society . they cant find right people to explore his kinky fantasy . he cant share his wife with friends fearing he may tell his other friends .so their only option is a decent stranger who likes this kinkiness which is difficult to find . and most important part is both hubby and wife should have this fantasy .and i definitely will be the third guy in that couples life if his hubby wishes but during sex i may go wild .

He : go wild in the sense ?

Me : see when you are in a horny state and you are banging someone's wife that too fucking along with him . Imagine the kinkiness . Oh god I may bite her boobs leaving my love mark ,i will definitely spank her , i definitely go mad when i see her naked with that mangalsutra hanging aroung her neck .

He : oh that i understand lol .During sex there is no shame

Me : haha you are sounding like u have these kinda fantasy are you married ?

He :what do you think?

Me :there is nothing to think man just answer the question.

He :yes im married .

Me : oh my god really ??is this true ?? whats your wife doing ?

HE :haha yes im married .she is in the kitchen .

Me :Lol idk whether its true . if you are speaking the truth then she is not in the kitchen because it 12.30 am. if i am guessing right she is giving you a handjob while u have been describing her to me to know my reaction .

back in their home 

oh my god thats one bold guess and he sounds like a smart man . says my wife while she is giving a slow and sensual handjob while we both have been texting him .that last message he sent made me cum in her soft hands .we both got goosebumps while reading his message 

wife :what are you gong to reply ?

hubby :i dont know babie he caught be red handed . i didnt expect this.

wife :give me the phone .

typing
wife :everything he said is true . I am a north indian wife which you quite imagined to be 

me : how can i be sure of it ? u may lie ?i need a pic?

wife :u know we cant send you a pic ?

me:i dont want ur face pic .what are you wearing ?

wife : just said earlier a sexy transparent low waiste red saree and sleeveless black blouse .

me :oh my god then ask your hubby to apply oil to your deep naval and soak it with oil . just your deep naval and nothing more .
then you take the pic of your waiste and send me .

back in the house 
wife :he is definitely one pervert minded guy honey . take that hair oil over the table and drop it over my naval .

hubby : are you sure baby ?u want to send him the naval pic ?

wife : wont u want me to ? he is asking just my naval pic .he made you cum just with those messages . he made me wet by describing what he will do to me if he has the chance . i want to make him cum tooo . she said with heavy breathing and biting her lower lip as i squeeze her waiste 

hubby : i too want that to happen as it was our fantasy . so i just took the oil and dropped it in her deep naval and spread it just around her deep naval .

another message came as my wife read ."you should be standing in that pic as the oil should overflow from your deep naval and just runs down your waiste .your pallu should be in your hand ." i immediately got a hardon and my wife too was horny reading it . we cant imagine the dirtiness of his mind . my wife immediately stood up and stood as he said keeping her pallu in her hand and as he said oil started to drip down her naval automatically . i took the pic and sent it to him eagerly waiting for ther reply .

typing ...

He:as your hubby said you are definitely a sex goddess . look at your skin tone uffff so white and your waist is shining from your room light . and the curves you have on both side of your waist ends are like a parabola and u have a flat waist but u arent skinny just a little bit of flesh which adds the sexiness . i bet  waist shakes when u walk . it would be a treat to watch.no wonder your hubby wants to share you .

wife : u are making me wet with your texts . you have lot of perverted thoughts and i like those

he:i have a lot in mind  u want to hear those ? 

Wife : No honey not today ..?will definitely message you tomorrow you can share it then . 

oh god you are calling him honey said my hubby . she just turned to me and said dont u like it and smiled seductively 

he replied : looking forward to your messages my pervy honey . say to your hubby that he is a luck guy gudnt my sexy sweet heart

she then just threw the phone and we had one hell of a night that day ..and i whispered in her ear are we going to tex him tomorrow while i was ramming her pussy . she said "ummmmmmm..."
[+] 3 users Like HOT FOR ANYTHING's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
comment if u like it and want you want me to continue writing
Like Reply
tell the guy location and rel**ion
Like Reply
After a great fuck last night with my wife i woke up early to go for work since i am an Inspector of security officer and I have to attend an annual session meeting with the IPS involving all Inspectors the across city .

I was getting ready in my bedroom where my sex goddess is lying in bed throughly fucked throughout the night. she was still wearing that red saree with black blouse but her pallu is not in place revealing her sexy cleavage with my bite marks . last night was so great after a long time. I fucked like he imagined "without removing anything from her ". Just lifting her saree above her knees and by dropping her pallu and just went back to see how a sexy body she has .The creamy white color of her with deep naval and curvy waist added so much sexiness to her . she is still sleeping int the same pose and her petticoat and saree is above her knee and her waist is shining with the morning light. sunlight just kissed deep into her naval giving light to her never seen before inside part of it which is too creamy white in color. I just lay beside her and squeezed her ass and whispered in her ear and said i am gong to work sweet heart last night was good and i expect today to be even better. She didn't react but it made her tingle .
     My security officer jeep came to pick me up. And i started to think of the changes we had since we moved to the city .My name is Rajasekar,newly promoted Inspector of security officer transferred to this city .I am 32 years old. very bold with a great physique ,very tall (6ft )and  very outspoken person .City has changed our lifestyle pretty well and sowed seed for my fantasy which is unable to explore due to the nature of my position in the society .But it only increased the excitement and thrill of getting to do things without being caught just like a thief .
     I am Married for the last 4 years to the sexy,curvy,incredibly bold and outgoing Lady. She in 28 and working in an IT company for the past 6 months since we moved to the city. she is quite seductive person. Her body has everything to die for and her way of talking with people to make them do their work in that husky voice is just incredible .we share everything with each other just like we explored each other fantasy . And our sex since then is just incredible .

It all started when i took in charge of my security officer station and started dealing with new kind of cases in this pervert minded city who wont talk with each other but have all eyes over everyone. My fantasy to share my wife or swap her with another man came after one night during 11.30 pm i was in my security officer station and roaming around and found a hooker . dressed seductively to kill. we got her to get into the jeep and i took her to the station for inquiry .

she was dressed to kill. As it is common for a slut. she is plump wearing a saree with a deep cleavage showing her enormous boobs and was wearing her saree way below her naval just above her pussy hairs so i started to ask question.Since I am in charge I took her to the my room and began to look her how sexily she has presented herself for others to see .

Me :what were you doing there ?

she :what do you thing sir?

Me :I laughed at her and said you are so sexy and i like the way you draped your saree around you .

she :that's why i have worn it around this way sir Men like it .And approach me without shy after seeing my body .some Men even give me money just feel just to feel my waist .

Me :really!how much you charge ?

she :It may vary sir depending on the person sir .For young college students i may ask 100rs. for construction workers 50rs. and some oldman who drives through that way wanna feel me everywhere . I charge them 500 to 1000.

Me :I then got up and swithced off the cctv in my room and sat in my table and she was standing infront of me. I asked how much for the security officer men and i just moved her saree aside with my left hand and carassed her waist with my right hand.she was just perplexed with my sudden act and just opened her mouth to gasp for air . and she saw me smiling and just didn't know what to do. I didn't keep my hand idle i just roamed around allover her waist even her backside by catching her saree pulling her close. 

she :It depends sir i think i have to be liberal with you considering you are in charge of all the area of me.

Me :she replied with a seductive smile . I then put my little finger inside her deep naval and started to finger fuck her deep naval which made her to sweat and tingle turning me on so much .she was the second women i had done this in fact she was the second women whom waist i was exploring .she was sexy too but not as sexy as my wife but she had a waist chain around her hip which made her look hot and to add further kink she had a large red color bindi in her forehead to make every men to approach her.

she :I charge extra to feel my deep naval even for a security officer officer sir .

Me :Then i took a 5rs from my purse and just inserted it in her deep naval .it made her to go ouch since the coin was cold. I was enjoying the expressions she gave and i was too feeling a guilt of gong back behind my wife so i took my hand but i remained seated there and asked her about the age.

She :27

Me :married ?

she :she said no with a big smile on her face 

Me :But i found mangalsutra on her her neck so i just inserted my hand in her cleavage and took that out and asked whats that?

she :Men like it sir. They want to fuck a married women its their fantasy. Since they cant fulfill it naturally and seeing me wearing a mangalsutra they will think i am married. Now they want me no matter whats my cost and rate .I can too increase my rate seeing their hunger in their eyes .Some men "want to share their wife but cant do it really so on seeing me wearing a mangalsutra they sometime took me to their home when her wife is not around and ask me to wear his wife's saree and share her with his friends or a stranger or his boss or even with their brothers . They even ask the men with whom they are sharing "how is she ? is she good enough ?did she satisfied you well? while both of them riding me ".

Me :It was so arousing for me .this was the first time i heard such a fantasy .sleeping with a married women is fine which every men around the world has a thing for but sharing her with her friends even with his brother was making me hard just thinking about it. She smiled at me as i was hard,confused,breathing heavily. Its quite hard to believe sir but in sex everything is good as long as you enjoy .
I asked "did u enjoy those fantasies or the sex u have with the strangers ?

She :I enjoy it 80% of the time sir as some men worship me and ask me to their favours which their wife refuse and seeing their eyes while i give them a handjob or blowjob makes me wet too as some wife did not do that or in case of a college student he may getting his first handjob or blowjob for the 1st time .

Me: oh you enjoy with most men. i thought you just finish i quickly and never thought u would enjoy with only with one men whole night and what about the remaining 20%time ?

She :sir you know how sexy and beautiful I am. you are just standing in front of me and u cant control yourself too.Like wise my rate is high since i look good and Men approaching me are decent with lot of sexual thoughts and i just provoke them by wearing sexy clothes 90% of the time i wear saree since it reveals only the sexiest places in my body and when i feel that the men is slipping away considering the rate . I'll just take my mangalsutra hidden in my blouse and put it outside to seal the deal .Men after assuming that I am married makes it impossible for them to leave me .I have seen the hunger in their eyes the just cant leave a sexy married wife so they will just pay me well and i will make sure they are get double the satisfaction so they may keep on coming to me .the remaing 20%Men are just bypassers who just shout and swear at me,pull my hand or  saree to see my cleavage and some men who just pay to feel my naval who wants more after feeling it but cant have enough money.

Me :haha i know you are beautifully sexy and some men will beg you to do more isn't it?

She :she again gave me a seductive smile saying "you like the details and now to tease me moved aside her saree to reveal her full wide waist and her deep naval still holding my 5rs" and said many men beg me especially college students.since they are virgin and they dont have enough money for studying they are the ones who are hungry for my naval .that's why i introduced my "Touch My Naval Policy" .so they can feel my waist fully for 100rs and to finger fuck my naval for another 100rs.you should see their eyes once the time is up they will beg for more and say i will give extra 10rs for a minute or so .their sweet begging will make me wet all the time.

Me :i now pulled her very close and my breath was touching her cleavage . I am not a student and what about me ?

She :you are special to me sir. but i can see the same hunger in your eyes .I wont charge you anytime if you wont book me i may even bribe you.

Me :why would i want to book you and perhaps you haven't heard about me I am newly promoted here so everything seems new to me including your "Touch My Naval Policy ".and i don't get bribe from anyone and i wont register case against prostitutes because i have heard about their rough treatment but you are different since you are sexy and beautiful you suffer less and i think you earn more

She :perhaps i will show you around the city during the day time as she said just took my hand and placed it in her sexy waist saying she will show you around the city and added i get way more money from my night job than my day job.

Me : i kept squeezing her naval and asked what job do you do in the day time ?

She :she just said i am an IT engineer in one small company and smiled 

Me :It made me startle for a moment and i asked her you are in a decent job yet you stray like a naughty slut squeezing her more since i cant control my emotions

She :I have my reasons sir and since my day job is not paying well i am beginning to think of leaving it.

Me : i know u have kinky reasons as i said "i moved my hands beside her and caught her well shaped ass with both hands and pinched it hard which made her again to go ouch ".I asked what is her name .

She :she asked my real name? or my street whore name ?

Me :i smiled at her and said whats your whore name ?Her answer made me startle and almost made me to cum .i can feel the pre-cum oozing out of my dick and I gasped for air and goosebumps erupted allover my arms hearing her.

She :My name is "SHILPA" .everyone loves this common name it adds sexiness to you .It makes any men to tingle and makes a hot sexy women even more valuable as a slut

I left the table and drank water to calm myself down .she asked what happened .I was unable to answer her because "My wife's name is shilpa too ".That's he moment which changed my life .she then just caught my dick and said what happened with a seductive smile .still i cant get over the kinkiness and the thought .

I kept imagined my wife standing there with those seductive low neck blouse dress showing deep cleavage and showing her waist like her showing her waist to me .My wife is 100 times more sexiest,curvy and beautiful than her and too she is a north indian. since north indian women are fond to wear saree exposing her waist but seeing her as a slut cant quite control my imagination.so many kinky questions emerged in my mind .

What if my wife was the real slut standing there in the street wearing those low waist saree .?
What if instead of me some other Inspector in charge of different security officer station picked her up ?
What if the inspector has done the same things i did to this shipa ?What if he sits just like me before her ?whats her reaction will be when he feels her waist ?
What if she do when she is a whore ?she doesn't have to wear a fake mangalsutra as already i have tied a knot around her 
What if men use her to fulfill their fantsy of fucking a married lady ?How she will behave towards them ?What will she answer when they ask if he is fucking better than her husband ?
She is an IT engineer too will she to stray like a whore?

oh my god What if she too introduces "Touch My Naval Policy".since her naval is one to die for.best thing about her is the curves she has like he explained its like a parabola with flat skin but not skinny just a little bit of flesh which makes her a sex goddess or now a whore goddess .she is creamy whitish with soft skin and when some customer touches her waist one can feel how smooth her skin will be .What if her waist shines(as it always do)when some one sheds the car light in her naval .how much will she charge to finger fuck her naval ?what if someone shares her will she take it ?what if she to wears a waist chain and a large red Bindi around her fore head?

College students will go crazy seeing her. they may even steal just to touch the naval she has.i cant imagine to see how her reaction will be when someone other than me touches her naval. I know she is a great moaner but when she bites her lower lip and half closes her eyes it will only make me to fuck her hard .what if she reacts in the same way to them .

I was imagining when she again shook me and asked what happened to me smiling .I said its just your name and thought for a second and said again is so sexy. she smiled again seductively and said do you want me to take care of you and touched my dick that's when i realized i was so hard thinking about my wife with other men i made me so hard .she now started to rub me over my pants but i stopped her and said someone may come and not today .I asked her to leave and when she turned i imagined her as my wife in that sexy saree showing her ass. then she again came to me and gave a card it made me again so hard and asked to call me anytime and as she walked past me the 5rs from her naval slipped and dropped but she kept on walking .

It was 5am and i kept on thinking about the card she gave me.What if my wife too has a card or what if some other inspector places her hand in her waist and inserted a 5 rupee coin in her deep naval .?though these things cant come true one thing just stuck my mind.

what if i share my wife with someone ?who shall it be ?My relative or with my friends or with a stranger ?what will their reactions will be as i thought i reached home and i found my wife in sexy satin silk sleeveless nighty bending before our house and drawing rangoli .just as i saw her in amazement i can see just now that my constable(driver)is too getting a glimpse of it .It made me startle,thrilled and excitement filled me .then i got out from the jeep and asked him to go then i just lifted my wife then and there took her to our bedroom and since we are open and share everything i fucked her telling the incidents happened that night. her reactions and the reply she gave after was so shocking and aroused me at the same time.
[+] 2 users Like HOT FOR ANYTHING's post
Like Reply
ooooooo what a new style and flow. just great. carry on please.
Like Reply
I woke up after my husband when my husband squeezed my ass saying "Last night was good but i expect today to be even better".it sent all around my arms,thighs particularly my waist. Thinking of what we have done last night chatting with a stranger and describing me to him in such a way made me wet and calling him honey with my hubby by side made my pussy to itch. I took my phone to wish that stranger good morning in the app. I know he wont reply because its only 7 in the morning. Then i just stood up and went to the full length mirror we have in out bedroom and i just scanned myself from head to toe. I didn't pickup my pallu i just stood there "with my messed long hair touching my waist,my boobs going gong up and down and mangalsutra over my boobs and my left part of my blouse torn and sexy cleavage revealing my upper part of my D cup boobs .though it is a D cup my boobs stand stiff and not that big".my waist is the center part of my attraction it has become wide because of the fucking during 4 years of my marriage .I have maintained myself really well doing yoga. The curves of my waist and deep naval are treat to watch for every Men "I just stood there and watched every part of me ".

My name is SHILPA. An IT engineer working now in a reputed company and my husband is INSPECTOR of security officer .He is an Honest and well educated man who has a reputed name across the city because of the cases he closed and the work he puts to get things done. He was newly promoted inspector of security officer and we moved from the village he worked where i worked as a nursery teacher.Thinking about the fact that we both in a reputed position in the society and my being himself a security officer officer winning several medals of gallantry for his works and yet he messaged about me,"his wife" to some unknown stranger about how people looks at me,"even his friends" and how he wishes some Men and him to use me gave chills to me and made me wet at the same time. The excitement and thrill it gave was unimaginable. I then undressed myself and to have a bath and dressed myself with a sleeveless tops and a tight jean and took my laptop and files to go to work in govt bus.

I took a corner street and started to wonder .I was born in BOMBAY where both my mother like myself a North indian and my father was a south indian were working as govt officers.they fell in love when they worked together When i was 6 months old they got transferred to southern india where i studied upto 8th standard. I know the local language pretty well and spoke it like anyother locals I made good friends there. I spent my holidays in bombay where i roamed around with my cousins and sister.My father again got transferred to bombay it was difficult for me to leave that place but once i adopted to the bombay lifestyle where i was studying 9th std with skirts only covering half my thighs and when i achieved puberty i can see my body enlarging and my boobs getting enlarged and my face started to glow. I was a center of attraction in school as well as in college. I received many love letters and proposals from many men.after finishing college where i had 3 boyfriends but i haven't done anything with them other than giving handjobs and blowjobs to them which i was good at yet i was never fucked by them.I was a nerd but unlike other nerds i speak with everyone and teach boys and girls when they ask me .I was good in sports . I was good TTplayer . But the fantasy which i have now was explored just when i was in southern city after i got married to a man who is great in bed. I am not ashamed of it as i say to my husband "In sex there is no shame " and he too is more open to me.

To be honest i was not at all concerned about the attraction and stares i get from then and till now. I know how beautiful,hot and sexy I am. I pity men who looks at me because i can see the sense of urge to touch me or feel my naval if i wore a saree and i know how to drape it sexily and when i walk with in around the college or in my street. I can see young and old men staring explicitly at me starting from my professors in college to the village president Mr.virudachalam a reputed and good old man in his 50's but still cant take my eyes when he visits my school.I know how it feels to be in the position when a man looks a hot women. Its not at all true of how other women view a stranger staring at them whether be their boobs or naval or lips. Its in their nature and naming them as pervert is completely unacceptable since they are not doing this on purpose. when they look at me they are just mesmerized and admired by my beauty. I don't consider it wrong,"instead i just give them time to look at me and just casually start a conversation with them to make them comfortable around me, be it one person or group of men and i wont mind even if they stare at me when i speak to them because its in their nature and they simply cannot control. Its nothing wrong of them to get a glimpse of my naval or lips or my ass or boobs. I can sense the immense satisfaction they get on seeing me or speaking with me. several young to married men flirted with me during my college time and the place i worked after .I was bold and sweet to men who approach me to just have a conversation knowing that they just want to feel my words and smell my essence. I am not innocent and i wont encourage everymen to flirt with me .Its just I am tolerant to their behaviour. 

It all started after we moved to this city where everything was private and people even wont talk to each other and always immersed in in phone living a virtual life.But one thing i found out here in southern india was people were more sexually frustrated leading to lot of pervert minded fantasies. Me being a north indian women definitely got lot of attention in workspace,in the market or even in the security officer station where my husband works. Men look at me like they want me no matter what. I can feel their hunger in their eyes looking at my whitish skin tone where everyone around me were dusky.

My husband always shares everything with me relating to his work .one day as i was going through my husband case files which i do every time in my husbands in-home office desk.It was titled as "Sexual harassment made by IT manager" . It interested me considering myself an IT engineer. I started going through the files and it was like an interrogation made by my husband and the man who committed the crime. His name was Ranjith and he was 45 yearsold. he was bald as i saw his photograph.with clean shaved face and he seemed to have an innocent face.The interrogation was done by my husband and he was caught red handed in a CCTV molesting his coworker

Hubby :so mr ranjith it seems that you are molesting your co-worker .

Him :yes i did sir .but it was done with mutual consent . I didn't force her to do anything i made her an offer to promote her but she should comply with me. he was very cool replying to his question stating that it was not a guilt .

Hubby :so it is a quid pro-quo just asking for a favour in reply to something. isn't that a harassment at work place?

Him :yes it is sir but if she has rejected it and made a complaint it would have not been a problem to me .But after i have done such things to her she has videotaped me and have given it to you.she has used me to get to my position in the company.If i am guilty then she is too.Did u see the videotape ?he asked 

Hubby :No .

Him :then you should see it before judging me .if i am guilty she is guilty too. u can see how she enjoys when i was pleasuring her ?

Hubby :U mean molesting her in your private cubicle ?and it seems u have asked for sexual favour other than her .there are many complained that u have made advances even the cleaning lady who cleans your cabin

Him :ok for now just see the video and decide whether to interrogate her or not.

it ended there and it had two CD's with that file .I decided to watch it since i have never seen a live molesting video . so i brought my laptop and inserted into the CD drive and started to watch it.It was 5 mins long the audio was clear.the cubicle was small and well cleaned .he was quite fat with a french beard sitting in his chair wearing a suite .Then a lady entered .she was fair looked young in her mid 20's to my surprise she was married. she was slim but not petite .He asked her to sit smiling and asking what decision she has made and he stood up.she said please behave sir I have worked hard for this promotion and i need it considering my family situation .I know swetha but you are young and ramesh has more experience than you ant he has worked here for 5years where as you just worked only three . he was now standing behind her chair and caught her shoulder and bent and whispered in her ear "common satisfy me i wont fuck you and our relationship wont extend beyond this cubicle just come here whenever i ask and entertain me for 5 mins "he said and by saying he dropped her pallu and rotated her chair .she was scared not knowing what to do and was breathing heavily and said "how do i trust you ranith i have heard rumours about promote me and do whatever you want." by now he has removed his coat and he replied "In those rumours I am sure you did not hear a single word from women i do didnt get promoted ".next thing he done made my pussy twitch .he kneeled down and started kissing his naval while his hands played with her boobs .she gave a gasp and struggled to control her moan he was licking her naval like mad man possessed .swetha had a flat waist and she was wearing her saree above the naval . she was kissing and licking her naval pretty hard which made her to go "sssss....sssss..plz uhumm no "and she started to get up.he sensing this "placed her hands on her petticoat where she has draped it and place his hand and moved it down in one swift which made it to reveal her naval .he exclaimed saying just as i thought and next thing he did made me wet ."spat three times into her naval and started to spread his saliva across her waist ".he then licked his leaking saliva drom her deep naval .he was doing that intensely as i can see his mouth buried deep inside her and his both hands now started to grab her ass and squeeze them .It was so erotic and arousing .he did that with atmost passion and hunger like waiting for this opportunity for long time .she by now started to moan .He then got up holding her boobs for support which made her lips to go little "ahhhhhh.." to which he smiled .he then to control her moaning took her mangalsutra and forced it in her mouth and started to squeeze her breasts very hard.she was giving now stuffed moaning like "uffffffffffff ummmmmfffffffffffffffff "and since her mouth is slightly open saliva started to leak from her mouth .It was so arousing for me seeing a married lady like me being groped in her office surrounded by people. just when he started to remove her blouse she dropped her mangalsutra from her blouse and said no don't remove it plzzzzzzz you cant do that here .people may come anytime atleast please lock the door.he again placed her mangalsutra in her mouth but this time she accepted by opening her mouth it made me to gasp .Just 2 mins before she was resisting and now she is afraid of someone might see her .it made me so hot and chilling .i was just astonished by her sudden act .he then started to grind her ass violently rubbing her dick then she herself took her hand and placed it behind her ass and she started to rub her hand over his pant which made me go "u bitchhhhhhhh ufffffffffffffffffff ".he whispered to her "i was planning to do this to you for a long time swetha .I needed a married lady like you .i am sure your hubby wont squeeze you like i do "i like when you wear your business suite with two buttons your ass looks good on it.oh swetha by now she herself started to shake her ass on his dick she started to go twist left and right which made him more aggressive and he started to catch her pussy over saree .she was now terrified and struggled herself to free from him and she started arranging her saree .seeing her he started to rub himself over his pant ,"she was now seeing that make sure you give my promotion "to which he replied make sure you are available to me everyday"and smiled .

It was so arousing for me .I have myself been in those situations were my hubby and my bf's played with me from behind but spitting her naval and licking it made my pussy twitch reminding of how i got my job 3 weeks ago .I have cleared myself all there rounds except the personal interview with company CEO .I have chosen a yellow chiffon saree little bit transparent since i am quite high i used my 5.10ft to my advantage i have a very large and quite wide waist. my deep and round naval will be exposed no matter how high i drape my saree hold . since i have a smooth skin my saree hold slips from my waist no matter what i do so if i drape it revealing just half of my naval by noon you can see my saree to have slipped 5 inches below my naval. i decided to go all matching so i draped light yellow chiffon saree with light yellow blouse .the blouse was low cut but it wasn't showing much of my cleavage but one can see if i was sitting in a chair and someone was walking past behind me since saree is transparent has only one thin strap behind it .i wore yellow high heels sandals with yellow making me reaching 6ft .since i am tall they can see my naval quite comfortably if visible . i looked myself in the mirror and made sure everything in place.My hubby checked me and said stunned with my avatar and said "you are definitely getting the job and i am definitely getting laid today".he was just in towel and he removed it to show his manhood to me which is now growing harder.I just laughed it and took it in my right hand and shaked it for a while saying i am getting late honey.

He then asked his driver to drop me.he too was astonished seeing me.in the interview my CEO was very flirty which was very common to me .

CEO :i love women who wears saree .especially a tall women like you you have draped it perfectly .No one in this office wears it.

Me : Hire me and you can see me in saree everyday.

CEO :he was quite taken back with my reply . we both then laughed out loud and we were now feeling comfortable. He asked about my family.I said to him about my husband and what he does and again he looked puzzled and said "on what a sexy lady like me marrying a security officer men ."

Me :because i love him and he takes care of me in all aspects .it was just a glass table so we can see each other body .To impress him more i just placed my left leg over my right and sat comfortably relaxing .he then to check me out asked me to write a program in data structures in white board .I then confidently took the marker and started to write the code knowing he is checking my bare back and waist .the movement from left to right caused my saree to slip down 4 inches below naval by the time i finished i turned around and he see my naval quite clearly .I just smiled myself and answered few more questions he asked and by the end of the day he selected me .

but coming back now unlike Ranjith .my CEO mr.narayan rao was black and with white hairs on his head .he was in casuals and that too in knee length trouser .I cant stop imagining myself with my CEO dong these weird things that ranjith had done.It was arousing when he spat in her naval and licked it .when my hubby came that evening and when i was in the kitchen i asked him did he saw that molestation video to which he just came behind me and grabbed my boobs pretty hard over my tshirt and he began to rub his dick over my ass in the shorts .he then came to my ear and said "I think she was not acting honey she seemed to enjoy it which gave goosebumps to me ".he now bent me over the kitchen slab and lowered my shots and fucked me then and there but i cant stop imagining those incidents happened .what if my friendly CEO buries his tongue over my naval was all i was able to think .but it was one hell of a ride my husband gave to me there .

immediately next day i wore the same yellow chiffon saree and blouse and went to my office. CEO was not there but the peon replied he will be back in evening .My team mate satish just stood fixed and i asked "haven't u seen me wore a saree ".he said yup and everytime u wear i go spooky .your husband is very lucky.yes he is "he even asked me to bunk today seeing me ".you north indians know how to wear a saree and kept staring my naval . I hit him playfully and started dong our work.  satish was a very good friend of me .Like many other men "he flirts,stares at me,and playfully touches me but he is not bold enough to make a move ".it was ok with me when someone mad a move on me by asking explicitly like can we go on a date,lets dance or even touching my waist.It happened to me in the past when i was in bombay before marriage" . Many south indian men are different," they have all those sexual thoughts but fail to make a move" which i will object for sure . CEO came and asked for me i made myself presentable adjusting my saree which was now 4 inch below my naval .i didnt expect him to lick my naval just to compliment me which he always will but today he was in no mood but asked me to finish the project today no matter what.

I was taken back and felt little bit embarassed with my thoughts and finished my project .it was 6.30 pm and i was uploading it to the main server .it takes time so i just lay down my desk and dozed off when someone shook me by shaking my shoulders .i woke up to find the peon standing there ."madam its late .didn't you leave?".his name is nagender . i lifted my both hands up twisting it to break my laziness. he was getting the side view of me .he saw my sweaty armpits and top cleavage of my boobs since i was sitting  . he was mesmerized by my beauty and was standing there .i smiled to him and said i have to upload this it will take few mins nagu .you look very tired ,"sir did scold you today which was very uncommon as he admires you "said with a laugh.I smiled at his mischievous laugh and said yeah he scolded me and i am very tired and my neck pains after sitting for whole days taring my laptop .he then made a bold move "he caught my neck with both hands and started to massage with his thumb slowly and steadily".i was startled and just went "ummmmmmmm...right there".he smell was very manly "like the sweat smell labours have and it was arousing me a little bit".i was getting a tingling sensation .his thumb started to press more and his both hands surrounded my neck .he said "madam your skin is so soft .my hand is slipping into you i haven't felt a women skin like you ".so how many women have you felt i chuckled to him and by now i just lay back over my chair .he now can see my cleavage very well since he is behind me .he again gave me a warm smile and now he started to involve all the fingers to press me giving me good massage and suddenly he started to move his hands caressing shoulder till my elbow slowly feeling my skin. he reached my elbow then he started to press and massage inching towards my neck .he kept repeating it which made me wet in my pussy. me sitting with my peon hands over my skin massaging me and his manly smell started to take over me.i closed my eyes and somehow dozed to sleep . after a few mins my phone rang it was my hubby when i woke up i found my pallu in my thighs and his hands still in my shoulders but i can feel his breathing in my neck .it sent shivers to my skin i attended my phone and said to my hubby that i will come home by 8.then after the call i found his head close to my shoulders and i just turned my head to ask what happened .he himself took the pallu and placed it above my shoulders and said that mam i think uploading is done looking at my laptop .his lips was very close to mine . i then looked at the laptop and found it was finished and i just saved my work and got up from there after 5 mins.in those 5 mins his hands kept massaging me .It was so hot just thinking that a peon hand is on me massaging.his hands were rough over my velvet skin.his dark black hands was massaging my white hands . then i thanked him by hugging him .during the hug i inhaled his sweat aroma left to home thinking about how my pallu slipped from my shoulder .did he drop it to see my boobs or was it an accident ? and i boarded the bus .

after this incident i had a fetish for other men touching and feeling my body .it was so hot when my peon was bold enough to touch me and massage .if i have encouraged him will he touched my waist was the thought running my mind while i was standing in a packed bus .I came back to reality when i found out "a hot air was brushing my naval .i was standing close to the seats where a man in his 50's was sitting .my right hand was clutching to his seat since i was standing pretty close to him "his hot breathe was touching my deep naval".his hot breathe was just entering and exiting my naval walls .this was giving a new kind of feeling to me .he was quite old and bald but not fat.his face was just inches close to my naval .I thought to encourage him i wanted to give him a chance which i didnt give to my peon .i then raised my hands and caught the bus holder which just exposed my waist more to him.Bus light was not visible from where i stood and i can see my white waist just protruding sexily from my saree. while i was adjusting it he looked me . i then gave him a sedutive smile to him and turned my head .after 2mins now cold air started to enter my naval walls .it made me to bite my lower lip and looked down .he was now blowing air from his mouth directly into my naval .he then stared at me "and he again blew air into my naval looking at me . it made my eyes wide and i gave him a broad smile to him .it just encouraged him .he didn't touch me or kissed my naval .he just kept breathing in and out of my naval or juist blewing from my mouth .after sometime i just closed my eye to enjoy it befor my stop came i got down .it was so hot and my pussy was soaking in wet .this was so new to me enjoying men's tease other then my hubby .
[+] 3 users Like HOT FOR ANYTHING's post
Like Reply
So hot and sexy and u taking it slow is good keep writing
Like Reply
Good updates. Repped.

PLS don't stop. 

Good seduction is key to successful story
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Wow man this is really awesome , Soo hottt
Like Reply
I started to get down from the bus. My saree was now exposing too much of my waist so i just found a hiding place to adjust myself not because fearing my husband may find out but to minimize the hungry eyes on the road since it is a known loacality and we know how the words will spread. I know i will tell my escapades ever thing to my hubby .So i went behind a hoarding only to find that my saree has slipped 6 inches below naval .i lifted and placed it  2 inches below and adjusted my pallu so that my cleavage is not visible .
I then found moisture in my inner walls of naval .I then just realized ," hot and cold air from oldman has condensed with water making me to sweat just a bit ".I just sent my forefinger and scooped it up and then just tasted it .It sent shivers to my body realizing," just with his mouth he has watered me,What all the tricks he might have when i come across him in the bus next time".I then walked back sexily to my home in the security officer quarters .

Those incidents that took place few months back was the starting stage of my fantasy of fulfilling a strangers needs.Many men have looked hungrily at me wherever i go.After i saw the video of sexual harassment .The immense satisfaction he got after he molested her was visible in his eyes .my fantasy started to develop there."I wanted to give the men, 'a chance' of how they will use me to their satisfaction .I want to see their hungry eyes when they prey on me".Starting from their reaction of how will they feel if i say "yes" to their advancements ,to how they will react when they first lay their hands ,how will they react if they feel my rich white sexy skin,what if i give them a smile looking at their eyes when they touch my waist because that's what i reveal to every men in public .I know they hasten things when they see my smile indicating my approval "by grabbing me,dropping my pallu revealing my 'bouncy, round shaped stiff and pointy'd cup boobs' ".they want to feel everything at the same time .what if just wriggle from them and step back to see their reaction.I know they will just hungrily pounce at me and i too wont stand idle to let them use me ,"i too will run my hands on the back of their head,push my body more into them,grind them more and will take my hand to rub their dick over their pant and to top the notch i will moan and lay down to feel their body crush me ."

i wanted to see their eyes 
   1.how satisfied when they suck my boobs one by one making it wet ?
   2.what will their be their reaction when they see my mangalsutra ?,"will they leave it there when i ride them or they will just remove it from their neck and throw it in a corner indicating me that I am only for them ".
   3.how will they react when i ask to fuck me without a condom?
   4.how will they react when i give them permission to cum inside me .I know if i say yes the next second they will burst their cum inside me my cunt filling my cunt walls.
      not only these questions but there are several others like what will they do if i give them a blowjob without even being forced by them .i know i will enjoy these fucking .But those eyes "their satisfaction ,those heavy breathing after they cum inside me after fucking a sexy wife,I know they want more of me considering how sexy I am ".just imagining these made me wet with my cum .I don't have any discrimination "to fuck only men who are good,decent,well mannered, rich and ignore the low level men and i don't want only young men to have me ,but i pity old men too".everyone have sexual thoughts,everyone look me with hunger and wanting .

when my hubby took me to a party when an Officer was getting retired from his service .Mr. govind who was the DGP retiring from service in 60's .when my husband introduced me to him ,"i saw those eyes and his smile ,though i know i cant do anything to him i just gave him a handshake .the satisfaction he had when he took my hand and shook me where i said "congratulations on your wonderful services you gave to this state ,we are very proud ".I said those words to prolong my handshake with him where he,with his thumb rubbed my skin .It lasted for 10 secs and i know he enjoyed it .i saw a server ,"serving meal to every one enthusiastically to ever men ".I just went to him close and spoke to him about how good he is at his work and thanked him .It gave him pleasure since no women in that event spoke to him except me and i know he ogled me throughout the party and kept asking me whether i want anything ".I have kept my kerchief in my saree hold like most women do and when it fell from my waist he was the one who took and gave it to me ".The smile i gave melted him. Mr.govind too was looking at me from time to time and I too was acknowledging him with a smile,a short chat ".Both wanted me and i know it. my point is i wont discriminate men .if i wanna sleep with them i choose both .
IN IPS OFFICE:

I finished my meeting in IPS office and left ,texting my wife did you send a message .she replied quickly ,"yes but he hasn't replied it is only 10 in the morning and we know how late young men in this generation wake up ".i then asked her "where are you".reply came within minutes that she is in "office and i am going to the team meeting honey message you within minutes ". I then took the jeep to the security officer station.It was 30 mins drive .I met my wife when she was 23 when i was in mumbai for security officer training that lasted for a year the training was to "educate security officer men in cyber threats ".it was only for selected individuals across the country .we dated for 7 months and i proposed and married her ".My wife is a beautiful ,sexy and hot women . I know she had boy friends before which i didn't even care because i too had enough share on women when i was in my teens and college .Like any men i too fell for her beauty ,her sexy curves which she was proud to show off.initially i thought i must win her no matter what but later i started to realize how cool she is in her mannerism.I asked about her previous flings to which she replied without any hesitation .what she has done with them and what surprised me is that she said she was virgin .the explanation she gave made me to fall for her even more .she said "i wanted to give something of me to my husband whom will expect something from me not only emotionally but sexually of the body ".I was mesmerized and immediately kissed her.I didn't have a second thought that she is telling a lie because just that the SHILPA i know is open,bold and honest. I then jokingly asked how did you satisfy them .she said what she did to them and to be honest it only made me hard because this was the first time i heard a women's sexual escapades.then later as time progressed i fell in love proposed and married her .

IN HER OFFICE:
   My manager was saying the tasks we have to do this week but i was thinking about my husband.we met in bombay .He was very bold ,smart,talks sweetly and a calm person even though he is a security officer officer,very much caring towards me and most importantly he is not a jealous person .I had three boyfriends before him .All of them are good looking,kind too .They know about me of how i wanted to be virgin till i get married .I did satisfy them by giving them blowjobs,handjobs. my second bf even has even called me "Mouth fuck queen ".i don't want them to be sexually not satisfied because of my thought .I was sexually satisfying them in every aspect i know.
   my 1st bf loves to tit fuck me and to shower his cum in my neck where he swipes in and spread across my boobs .He goes crazy again when he sees my state and he again tit fucks me since now my boob will be slippery with his cum and it will be smooth for him to fuck.
   my 2nd bf loves to mouth fuck me hard.he will close my nose and fuck my mouth hard while i struggle to breath.he loves to cum deep into my mouth and he asks me show his cum in my mouth before i swallow in front him.
   my 3rd bf loves to facial me with his cum.he loves handjobs more and he likes to have it outdoor.I have given him both handjobs and BJ's in my classroom,parking garage,theatre .

when you ask them ,i am sure they will say that I didn't left them unsatisfied .Infact they will say that i was the one who sexually satisfied them even without fucking .what made me to breakup with them was they are so jealous .They dont want me to even talk with other men even with my colleague.my 3rd bf even scolded me for wishing his own brother on his bday. he said that ,"you are so good in sexually satisfying me ,it means you are a whore and and wants to stray ".I was like ,"what the fuck ,what i did to sexually satisfy them without even considering my own satisfaction just made me a whore ".

Just when i was loosing hope i found my husband Raj .He was different from all of my previous flings.he is well built,well mannered ,knows how to take car a woman .when i met him initially i had reservation considering he is a security officer officer and from southern india considering how jealous they are but he completely swept mo off the feet.when he asked me about my previous flings he was not angry.when i said to him that i have to go to an office party wearing sexy black saree with sleeveless blouse he did not become angry instead he dropped me in my office .he did not scold me when i was drunk as hell and vomited instead he took care of me .The trust he had in me made me go crazy for him.Most of all his charm was noticeable not only to me but also to my friends where they said he is handsome.when i wanted to go down him for the first time to satisfy him he said ,"you don't have to satisfy me because i am aroused,I want you to satisfy me because you want to ".It gave me chills and i fell for him that time and i immediately kissed him .It was me who proposed him one day while he was sucking my cunt i said raj ,"FUCK ME".he understood what i meant .that was awesome fucking night we had and true to what i said he was a bull .

Now,A wife who once wanted her cunt to be 1st used by her hubby now decided to satisfy men and a brave and bold security officer men who is in a respectable position in a society wants to share me with a stranger .That morning when my hubby fucked me after visiting the street whore "SHILPA".It sent shivers to me knowing that ,my name is a common whore name .when he asked if i was jealous when he felt her waist and inserting a 5rs coin in her naval I started to tell my experience in office with my CEO and peon and in the bus with oldman and asked him if he was jealous and gave him a seductive smile getting up from bed wearing the nighty .he now just tore my nighty apart and started to fuck me like a raged bull .It was so arousing for both of us .he started to fuck me with a smile .i understood his intentions and i began to enjoy it .he fucked me in bed for almost 20 mins in every position and i started to tell my fantasy to him and he started to tell my fantasy to me .we were looking at each other face . I was looking at his eyes ,"which showed immense satisfaction that his wife is on the same page with her ".and i was in immense satisfaction that i can too now freely involve in some playful things with men with my husband permission .but our fear was we cant do it explicitly in our locality since we live in security officer quarters and it may affect my husband reputation and his work which i truly don't want to happen more than my husband .

one day after the office it was raining cats and dogs so i asked my hubby to pick me up .his security officer jeep came, it was on the other side of the road so i have to cross it to get in .I was drenched in rain ,soaking from head to toe and i opened the jeep door to get in.I was wearing a light blue chiffon saree which was drenched and started to reveal everything inside .it was so dark inside .i took my kerchief and started to wipe the water surrounding the waist and upper part of my boobs. when the driver "constable Mugilan" switched on the back seat lights .lilluminating lamp started to shine the yellow lights all over me.I asked where is he to which he replied that he is in the house with other Inspector discussing a case and asked me to come . i started to wipe the water and started to dry myself and got home .there were two jeeps and i got inside from back door of the house since i dont want everyone to see me in this state and indicated my husband i am home .when i was changing i heard two men hissing outside.

Other Driver :sir's wife looks beautiful .

Mugilan :you mean sexy.Madam is a north indian .did u look at her boobs ?

Other Driver :I was looking at her face .It was so glowy and wet with rains.Mam looks rich with beauty and the fragrance when she walked past me was so good.

Mugilan :I am lucky to look at her daily .In Morning when she does yoga and her yoga pants reveals her perfeclty shaped ass.when she bends i can see her ass protruding and her cunt lips bursting through the pant outline.

Other Driver :what ...?dont say anything cheap like that .she is our Inspectors wife.Do you know what will happen when he comes to know abut this.

Mugilan :I know Ram .but she has great assets one morning when i cam to drop sir .she was bending and drawing rangoli .Sir asked me to go after i dropped him but i stayed there to catch a glimpse of her boobs .It was shaped lovely hanging down from her body .I was so mesmerized .It was swaying left to right along with her .I was close to cum when both her boobs clashed with each other when she moved swiftly .Her big Boobs was so satisfying to look .

Other Driver :you are imagining too much .

Mugilan :Today too mam gave me a hardon .It was my 1st time looking at her in a saree .when she entered the cab i was stunned to look at her .she was wearing a light blue transparent cotton saree.I switched on the lights to look at her clearly .she was drenched in rain making her saree to reveal everything and her blouse too was wet when i looked closely i saw her pointy nipples .It was visible from her whitish bra .her skin with water was shining from the light .she started to wipe the water from her kerchief .she moved her saree aside and started to wipe the waters from her stomach .that's when i saw her waist for the 1st time .It was so wide,curvy and she was not fat at all .her saree was 4 inch below the naval .when she was wiping forcibly to remove water and  her waist started to shake revealing there is a bit of flesh .when she finished she started to wipe the water from her cleavage.since i was there she just wiped the neck and upper part of her blouse .i saw a water drop ,flowing from her hair and dripping fast from her neck and vanishing below her cleavage and after some time the same drop coming out of her cleavage and seeping down her center of the waist going slow and when it reached her naval it disappeared inside .that's when i saw her naval was full of water .she wiped her waist thoroughly but forgot about her naval .there was so much traffic and our road had potholes,so i decided to play .i was moving slowly looking at her naval .water insider her naval was bouncing because of the movement.It was so hot for me as ,"i unzipped and started to touch myself over the underwear".I imagined to go to the back seat and use a straw to drink water from her naval .I then applied a sudden break and some drops of water overflowed from her naval .then i saw her boobs too was bouncing .I wanted to make her nipples hard so i switched on the AC.Then we approached the tollgate speed breaker .I had one eye before and one eye in the rear mirror .when i drove through it her boobs bounced like there was nothing to hold it .she was wearing a blouse and bra yet it bounced up and down like she was naked above the waist .after some distance i then just found a pothole before i drove only the left tyre into it to see only her left boob to bounce .her D cup boobs with erected nipples by now was just bouncing while her right boob was idle .I did similarly and found only her right boob was going up and down inside her saree. I then looked her in the mirror .she was looking straight lost in thoughts. we then came to home when she opened the door her kerchief dropped down when she bent to take it ,I saw rain water falling down from her naval .It was so hot and i just went to the back seat and inhaled her aroma and started to shag myself violently till i came and i just cummed where she was sitting.It was great relief for me.

I was hearing all these comments he made about me .I didnt know that a security officer constable would fantasize about his seniors wife and that too the way he described was making my knees week .i started to rub myself in the mid way .I came to reality when my hubby asked coffee for every one .My mind was allover our driver .we did not know about his craving for me .He is black and young just 22.I then gave coffee to three other inspectors present inside the house and we all chatted for a bit then i began to walk outside to give coffee to drivers .I then decided to tease them both .I was wearing a loose tshirt so i went inside and wore a tight tshirt and trouser just going few inches below my knee .i moved my shorts just a little bit down making it rest on my hips and walked to them with a tray in my left hand and my wet saree in my right hand .I found only mugilan outside so i gave him coffee. He was just admiring my beauty while i was putting on the clothes to dry .then to tease him i dropped the blouse down and i bent to pick that up.as i bent my shorts lowered revealing the ass crack to him i bent for 5 secs and got back up and placed the blouse and looked back at him and started to lift my trouser looking at him and asked how was the coffee .he stammered to reply .i laughed and asked what happened.He then was sweating when every others came out including my husband .they were leaving when my husband asked the driver to drop one of them in 
         [Image: 81721217_580599056065779_218916864206988...e=5EA34DB4]

he stammered to reply .i laughed and asked what happened.He then was sweating when every others came out including my husband .they were leaving when my husband asked the driver to drop one of them in his home.i replied seeing him he hasnt finished his coffee.he,seeing my husband hurriedly swallowed the hot coffee and went to drop the inspector.when everyone was gone we closed the door .when my husband was sitting on the sofa i decided to put on a show to him by dropping a paper and bending in front of him .he then stood and inserted his hands in the ass crack .his hot hands was making me wet and i asked him do you want to hear what happened today as i made him sit in the sofa .I knelt before him and asked about mugilan while i removed his jeans .

I asked about him when she took my dick in her hands and started shaking it rubbing the tip with her thumb and started telling what happened .she was slowly shagging me in the middle of the hall when she started to tell how he described her and what all he did to her today .she even narrated how she bent and revealed him.just when i was inch close to cum  i heard somone knocking the door. she left me and opened the door and exclaimed oh mugilan!what do you want ? I heard his voice huskily then she looked at me seductively smiling and said he is inside come in.I then gave a smile and asked permission to leave .I then decided what to do ?then acted negatively and asked him to leave .my wife then seductively smiled at me after he left .I then grabbed at her and whispered in her ear that i am her mugilan today .that was the start of our roleplay .That session of fucking was soo hot .

He wore a old uniform constable uniform he had and he started fucking me so good.It was one of the best session.Then i was brought back to reality by my manager .He asked me to pay attention which was difficult for me .Just then my phone vibrated indicating there was a message .

Him :good morning .who is replying ?hubby or wife ?

Me:The North Indian Wife .

Him:hey my naval queen . take a pic of your naval and send me 

Me :I smiled at his request thinking about how he made my naval filling with the oil i replied "I am in the office attending a meeting".His reply was so hot.

Him :So what ?It only adds to the kink take a pic when everyone is not looking .move aside your saree take a pic and send me i want to see your full waist honey pleasezzzzz.  I then took a screenshot and sent it to my hubby and asked what to do .

I got a message from my wife .It was so hot.He was asking her waist pic and nothing more.It was so arousing for me .I then replied her "if you send him the pic .send to me too ".

I chuckled at my husbands reply .when the meeting was over i went to the ladies room .I was wearing a green cotton saree .I then pulled my saree hold below placing it 4 inches below my naval .I thought of taking the pic but before I opened the tap and sprayed some water throughout the waist and dropped some of it inside the naval and took a pic .It was revealing everything and i sent the pic to both of them .I was waiting for my reply.His reply was as i expected

Him:I want you .

Me:I will talk to you by 9.30 bubyee
[+] 2 users Like HOT FOR ANYTHING's post
Like Reply
Mind blowing, good to see hubby involved .waiting when he shares her with that stranger
Like Reply
Is it good?Taking it slowly and making shilpa seducing others and her hubby inviting others to share her ? readers please reply to make the story more engaging
Like Reply
(03-01-2020, 07:31 AM)HOT FOR ANYTHING Wrote: Is it good?Taking it slowly and making shilpa seducing others and her hubby inviting others to share her ? 
Good. Slow and steady updates  is needed.
Don't want updates where she opens legs to every character she sees
You are doing great with current posts. Pls continue in similar lines.
More fondling, groping, rubbing, grabbing, squeezing... > More seduction, then sex

Pls answer if possible:
Q) will there be lesbianism?
Q) will she open (or already opened) herself to her family members sexually(male or female)
Q) has she done something in past which she has not yet told to hubby
Q) has she done anything with her college professors for getting good scores? Will she go back to (say to a college reunion) and do it there again?
Q) will she now start being a whore at nights in her Hubby's security officer area limits(or outside his area limits)?
Q) will she start her online portfolio: FB dirty chats, WhatsApp MMS, tiktok raunchy dances?
Q) WILL HER HUSBAND GO BACK TO THE WHORE AGAIN AND ASK HER TO TRAIN HIS WIFE IN BEING A WHORE
Q) will she be forced to do certain acts, regret it then but enjoy it later?
Q) will everyone at office be jealous of her as she is close to boss? If something was to come against her through HR(say a sexual harassment suit), will she use her body on those HR panels to close the deal on her side?
Q) will she become excited  when she over hears her office staff talk about her being a slut
Q) will she act out their discussions if she had not done it earlier already?

Many such questions remain.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
As i replied i started to wipe my stomach off water and peed myself in the bathroom . I was holding myself for the past 1 hour .So i lifted my saree and sat in the western urinal to relieve myself. Then while peeing another reply came to from my husband RAJ ,"Hope we both lick those waters from your waist ".It immediately made me wet as my husband used the word "WE".I then cleaned my pussy with the tissue and left the bathroom and sat in my cubicle next to satish. While We were chatting, "i wanted to thank him" since he was the one who introduced  me to the whisper app .where we found the stranger .I was not sure whether my husband will share me with anyone until we found the post and started talking to him .I am still not sure whether we will go further it depends on the tonight's chat with him.

My sex life with my hubby was so satisfying .he has a 7 inch dick and 3 inch wide .He always keeps his dick free of hairs.we have sex almost 5 times a week .Though he is busy he will take care of me any way possible .apart from it he licks my cunt very well.He is so romantic .Taking me to a date 2 times a month.he loves to finger fuck me in all ways possible .one time while i was cooking in an apron wearing jeans he slowly came and unbuttoned my jeans and started to lick my necks of the sweat inhaling the aroma .He then inserted his rough hands inside my tshirt and started to squeeze my left boobs .It will make any women wet .Then i started to feel sudden chill when he inserted his hand inside my pussy .I stopped his hands to look and found he was holding a spoon .the chillness of the spoon gave me goosebumps .He slowly  started to grind my clit with spoon head .It was making me horny .i was now closing my eyes and i took my hands catch the cupboard .He then started to insert the spoon head inside the pussy .It made me go ,"ahhhhhhh honey Huhhh huhhhhh huhhhhh nooo fffffff ..." when we heard a knock on the door .he asked me not to take the spoon out .Spoon was half inside me .Whenever i walked the head was rotating inside .He even asked me to give coffee to the guests who have come to invite us to a wedding .It was so hard to move fast with the spoon's head inside .It would have been easy if he has inserted the "spoons hand inside".It almost made me cum when I bent to give coffee to the guests .The head almost digged deep inside my pussy ,It made me go a brief "ahhh " in front of them and clutched the sofa handle to give me support .It was so embarrassing .My hubby even asked what happened .I just pretended to be angry and said i nudged my little toe against the sofa .To make it worse,"he asked me to sit with them ".I was shocked and felt kinky ,but i feared if the whole spoon will go inside. it will be difficult to take out .I was now sitting slowly so that the spoon wont make any move inside .Everyone was looking me at my actions .Raj was the one who enjoyed the most of it .We then talked for 15 mins ,I then without the knowledge crossed my legs which made the spoon head to twist left to right inside the pussy ,which made me to catch arms of my chair and bite my lips .My hubby saw me and was enjoying my mini torture with the spoon .when they left i ran myself to the room and removed my jean .after leaving them outside Raj came inside and caught my hand ."please take it outside ,i cant do it you know how sensitive there you bastardddddd .." he then laughed and slowly made me to bend and i caught the bed .He made me nude removing everything .I was now in the doggy position .I was enjoying his activities,he then suddenly gave me a huge spank in my right butt cheek.It made me fell on my knees .the vibrations made the spoon to move inside violently .I was now crying with satisfaction .He again lifted me and gave a huge spank on the left cheek .I was now begging him ,"to take it out and fuck me " .he was enjoying and spanked me repeatedly without any gaps .My pussy juices where leaking and made it way to the end of the spoon .he then slowly started to remove the spoon and he licked it in front of me .I said "fuck you ".We both then laughed hard .He is a very romantic person .He takes me to a date once in every week.He says ,"I love you " everyday .when we exchanged our fantasies during fucking it was good to hear then but when we became normal .I then started to kiss him slowly and asked him ,"is it possible to do ?" considering the position we were in .Let's just enjoy that we have same fantasy .We can proceed with other things in coming days .He then always ask me  to wear a saree like "The SLUT SHILPA"and take me like that .One day we even crossed the line .It was so chilling,hot and exciting .

I was dressed like "THE SHILPA" he want .I chose a white chiffon saree with black low cut sleeveless blouse revealing much of my white boobs and with a black bra inside .i wore the saree 4 inches below naval and i combed and tied my hair Like a Bun .I wore a Large red color BINDI in my fore head .I just waxed myself that evening and my skin was smooth .I then wore jasmine flower around the hair bun .
              [Image: 48361006_2210954499153550_31587833047154...e=5E65D683]

I was like a mumbai street whore.Then i applied dark red lipstick around my lips.Then to add excitement i took a 5 rupee coin in my purse and inserted it in my naval.My hubby was shouting come on SHILPA don't make me to beg .It was my 1st time dressed like a slut in front of him .I then walked sexily to him .He stood fixed seeing me in this sexy avatar .He forcibly pushed me into the wall and started to kiss me .I then pushed him to the bed , walked towards him and took my right leg and placed it on the bed .my saree was raised exposing my inner calf of the leg .I asked him ,"500 rs "to feel my waist and "2000rs" for handjob and blowjob and "10000"for whole package for an hour with a seductive smile.He was mesmerized .He then looked at me and came near my ear and whispered "we are going out my slut ".He then left the bed .I was left stunned by his reply .

Me :what do you mean we are going out honey ?where are we going ?Do you need me to change ?

Him :It means we are going out shilpa .I want to see how men react seeing you like this .go get your laptop,your phone and your makeup kit and don't change a bit .I will decide the place by making a call to someone

Me :his reply was so bold .I was surprised by his sudden urge .It gave a tingling sensation in my pussy .I did what he asked and looked myself in the mirror .I was perfectly looking like a whore .I was so sexy with my curves and my saree wasn't covering anything .My naval was still holding the 5 rs .Thinking of what's my husband intentions made me wet .He then came inside our home after talking to someone .

Him :we are going to Bangalore-Mumbai highway .It's 10 pm now we will reach there by 11 pm if we start in our car now saying,"i wore my mufti dress (a blue t-shirt and khaki pant with security officer boots) .

Me :Honey are you sure you want to do this ?

Him :Don't you want to ?I said with a smile across my face.

we then took our car and set out .I wore a jerkin and came out since i don't want anyone to find what i was wearing .I then looked at my husband and smiled at him . He asked me to come near him and asked me to rub over his pants .I then came close and did what he asked .

Me :what are we going to do there ?who did u call ?

Him :her aroma was making me mad .Don't you know what you have to do?i replied with a smile .

Me :Honey what if something happens ?what if we are caught ? 

Him :I am thinking with my dick now . I wont let anything happen to you .There is a new building being constructed on the side of NH. I will be inside .

Me :What i will be doing ?i said slowly rubbing and kissing his cheeks 

Him :I looked at her and said "don't you know"and smooched her pretty hard .

Me :I want to hear from you .I want to hear from my husband "i rubbed him fast now " smooching him wildly .we were now very close to the NH .

Him :I want to use your sexy body and attract men . I want you to whore .

Me :His reply made my pussy twitch.He then asked me to touch up and he stopped at a shop and went to buy something .

Him :I gave her a pawn packet and asked her to take it .she hit me playfully and took it in her mouth .we reached the NH building "it was not painted ,13 story building which was pretty close to NH .It had two entrance .I parked my vehicle back and i took her laptop. I placed my Phone in corner ,and started "a private live stream covering the whole room ". I then opened her laptop, and plugged my headset to check whether the audio was clearly visible .I then looked at her ,she was doing her final make up .I then went behind her and hugged her .

Me :what's the plan honey ?I am afraid .

Him :I want you to go and stand at the side of the road and be patient .By looking at you " men will approach you". then you decide what to do ,"except fucking".I will call you once you are on the road .It's 11.10 we will leave by 11.40 if no one approaches you . i will give you instructions in this blue-tooth headset .

Me :I smiled to him and said"no matter what I love you ". and i started to walk towards the road .It was very cold and windy outside .fast wind was just exposing me more making me look so sexy I was feeling very horny thinking about what is going to happen .

Him :I then took the laptop went to the floor above. There was a table and a chair .I placed the laptop there and went to the edge and found my wife has approached the roads .She was not wearing a pin over her pallu so it was flying here and there which made her even more sexy.Then a call came to me in my other phone .It was "WHORE SLUT SHILPA ". i have asked her to come here .I attended the phone and asked her to come to the 1st floor from the backside .she said ,"she is on the way and will be there in 10 mins ".she was the one who suggested the place .Then i called my wife who now was in the road .not much vehicles was passing here .only two or three vehicles crossed in a minute

Wife :Raj I am afraid "what to do ?"

Me :Give a sexy pose when a vehicle passes .Ignore the lorry and Look for a car .If u see a car coming ,"step on the road and drop your pallu ".

Wife :what my hubby said made my pussy even more wet .I looked at him ,"who was standing on the first floor smiling ".Suddenly i saw a lorry approaching me and it halted just before me .I panicked "Raj what to do ".

Me :Relax.tell them that someone has booked you and you are waiting for them .

Wife :A guy ,very young jumped from the lorry .he looked just above 18 .He started to speak to me in hindi .He smiled  and came very close to me .

cleaner :i haven't seen a whore who is beautiful like you ? what is your rate ?

Wife :I wanted to play with him .I looked inside to find the driver .How much do you have?

Cleaner :we can give you up to 4000 slut .

Wife :i then to tease him "dropped my pallu and took my right hand and placed in in my waist".you think i am only worth that much ?
I charge 10k for an hour ".I am waiting for someone who booked me today .they will be here any minute .He was now openly rubbing his dick seeing me .I then looked ,smiled at him and went close to him and said,"I am free tomorrow ,I will be waiting here and gently caressed his dick over his shorts and kissed his cheeks and stepped back ".Then he stepped into the vehicle and threw 50 rs at me saying that's for the kiss and the rub .It made my pussy very weak.

Hubby :Oh my God .You are such a tease .what if they had kidnapped you and took you somewhere ?

Wife :I don't know honey something came over me .I earned my 1st money as a whore look i said lifting and showing it to him .

Hubby :i heard footsteps i turned to find "whore shilpa there ".I was so turned on by the activities of my wife .when she approached me i pushed against the wall and kissed her squeezing her boobs over the saree .

Slut :"Did you miss me sir ?you are so horny ?what are you doing here ?

Hubby :don't say a word and i unzipped myself and took my dick out and i made her kneel and forced my dick into her mouth .she was taking it very slowly sucking it like a lollipop inch by inch

Wife :honey a car is approaching i said and stepped on the road and dropped my pallu .

Hubby :I looked back to find my wife with her pallu in her hand and a renault slowing down and the side window being brought down.

Wife :I bent and looked at him .he was bald and little fat .I think he is in his 50's what to do?

Hubby :Go talk to him and bring him inside .

Wife :I then bent over the front seat window and said "hi"

Stranger :nervously laughing at her "hi !do you need a ride ".

Wife :No i was waiting for someone , I said and immediately bit my tongue realizing my stupidity .

Stranger :"Oh! "sorry to disturb you .

Wife :Not to loose him "i kept both my elbow on his door and looked at my watch .they will be here by 11.35 and it's 11.20 now" I seductively smiled at him and said "you have 15 mins and squeezed both my hands to reveal more of my white cleavage ".

Stranger :15 mins is a lot of time and he moved himself to the adjacent seat to come near me .

Wife : I to tease him leaned inside the car brushing his chest and turned on the car light  "so that he can see me clearly" .He took a deep breath of my aroma and kept his eyes closed for a second and turned to look me .He now looked at me with such an amazement. He was now inches before me .His nervousness in his face vanished and his eyes started to roam around me .He was now looking at my cleavage without a shy .he now came close to kiss both my boobs closing his eyes.I now inserted my fore finger in his mouth .He then opened his eyes "puzzled" .I then slowly moved my finger in and out .He now started to suck my finger when i talked to him .U now only have 13 mins .I want 2500 rs from you ."U cant mess with my hair or my make up", as i am going to meet someone other than that i can do whatever you ask and gave him a smile .If it's ok for you take my pallu and place it in My shoulder to seal the deal .then we can go inside the building and can have fun.

Hubby :I groaned "fuck "Listening to my wife's words and started to mouth fuck "this whore ".She was taking it expertly .

Wife :I smiled at my husbands groan and was waiting for this oldman's move and took my finger from his mouth .He was now fully charged .He was wearing a trouser and i can see a huge tent inside . he was not wearing any underwear.I smiled looking at him .And now his hand took my pallu and placed it over my shoulder and and he took 2500 from his purse,placed it deep inside my cleavage rubbing my nipples.I then asked him to park his car and waited .When he came out i saw him fully .He was short just 5.6ft and his head just reached my nipples .He was smiling like a child and his eyes was so hungry and was looking at my waist walking towards me .to make him happy "i took his right hand and placed it around my waist and we started to go inside the building".

Hubby :I then asked this slut to stop then i took her hand and i sat in the chair making her kneel under the table and i asked to suck me now.By now i removed my pant and was naked down the waist. I asked her to clean my balls and my thighs with her tongue and give a slow and sensual blowjob .she smiled and said "you don't have to say that as I know how to take care of a customer ".It just sent a shock to me listening to her speech same as my wife's speech.I switched on the lap and placed the headset in my ear to listen clearly.

wife :I approached the center of the room and I was expecting he would do something to me .But he was so nervous .It was so horny to look a man who is so hungry to have me yet afraid to take a move. He constantly stared at my boobs and the naval.I then seductively smiled at him and dropped my pallu and looked at my watch indicating he has only 10 mins. I now to calm him down went near him and hugged him .His head was now resting on my left boob and his hand now started to touch my waist as i said "don't be shy" you are paying this whore 2500 rs for 10 mins make it worth and kissed his bald head .I was astonished to say that "I am a whore to an unknown stranger ".

Hubby :i became so hard when she said "she is a whore ".I just grabbed this slut head and mouthfucked her .I was enjoying the moment seeing someone holding my sexy,curvy and hot wife .

Wife :He then looked at me .i can see his bald face between my boobs and his hot breath going in and out of my cleavage.It made me leak more.To entice him and my hubby ,I started shouting "ohhhhh your breath between my boobs is making me wet honey ...ssssssssss oh god do something and pushed his head closer ".

Now I dont know what came over him he "spitted his saliva in my cleavage and started sucking and licking it like a dog " and said ,"My name is aravind call me by my name ummmmm........ " 

Oh! aravind yesssssss,"My name is shilpa hmmmmmmmmmm you are licking me so good .His hands now went to the back and started to remove my blouse knots .

Oh aravind honey"don't undo my blouse i have to be with someone within 10 mins please squeeze and lick my cleavage to your content without removing it ".forcing his head deep into my cleavage .

haaaan shilpa "fffffffsssss what a sexy name you have "I like you shilpa ..I like your smellllllllll ...,What do yo use to bathe oh god your cleavage umhhhmm umhhhhmm umhhhhmmmm please i want to see your big white and round boobs my honeyy pleaseeeee i will pay you moreee His words echoed from my cleavage like when we shout between two rocks and started to bite my cleavage and his hands were pressing my ass .Then in one swift move he took me and smashed me against the wall and started to bite my boobs over the blouse .

sssssss arvind I like the way you play with my booobss ummmmm uffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.Then lifted my left leg crossed and placed over his ass and pushed him over me to feel his dick over my right leg .I then started to go up and down to grind his dick over my right leg .

HHHAaannnnnn yess yesss yess.grind my dick you dirtyyyy whore ,do your duty wellll and serve your master goooood and again spitted on my neck .His saliva started to run from my neck towards the booobs which he licked again .He calling me whore was making me soo hornyyyy .

Then he took his right hand and placed it in the waist and started to go round and pinche me hard .Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!please be gentle master pleaseeeeee ..uhumm uhumm you are killing me .My tiny little king ,my sweetheart please be gentle .

He then started to insert his right hand inside the saree hold to feel my pussy and with his left hand he lowered his trouser and started to lift the sareee to fuck me .

He was little but he was sooo strong .He has almost reached my pussy when i took control and pushed him aside and looked him .his trouser was in his knees and his dick was small like him but it was rock hard .But to provoke him I said, "Oh god look at the nerves in your dick aravind ,you are a bull ,I think you can go ride me for a hour ".It provoked him more when he knelt before me and started sucking my waist and found the 5rs coin inside my naval which provoked him more and started biting my waist all over .

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,uffffffffffffffffffffffff please be gentle master pleassseeee have mercy .he was not slowing down so i turned him and hugged him tight .his back head was resting on my boobs while i took both my hands to give a handjob to him .

He said ,"please use your saliva to lube it and use only your fore and middle finger to give me a handjob " as he rested against my booobs closing his eyes while his breath again started to go in and out of my cleavage .

I did like he said ,"licking my saliva and applied it in his dick,This was the 1st dick i am taking after my marriage " and looked at the camera in corner and smiled seductively at it indicating my husband .

Hubby :I was close to cum in this sluts mouth .Her tongue action here and that bastards tongue action on my wife was having an effect on me .I then indicated shilpa i am going to cum inside your mouth and gagged her and deposited every cum over her throat .she didnt even flinch and took everything and started to clean my dick

Oh shilpa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you are an expert .yes shake it like that ,shake it with your two fingers ummmmm ummmmmmmmmummmmmmm .Oh aravind anything for you my honey .as i said this he started to cummm .He came hard allover the flooor .His cum was so thick .I squeezed his dick in and out with my fingers to let out every cum he had .He then blacked out for a second and fell down breathing heavily .I asked oh honey are you all right .He just lifted his thumb," indicating he is ok and took a second to catch his breath which gave me time to dress myself .

Then suddenly ,"A security officer siren was hearing outside the building"It startled everyone 

aravind :oh my god I am going to jail ....no no no 

Wife :Honey !!!!!What to do ?

Hubby :don't panic .they must have noticed the car outside.ask him to be calm and not to shout .ask him to walk gently outside and if anything was asked ,ask him to say that he has gone to piss inside the bathroom.That will give time for us to get out .

Wife :I told exactly as my hubby told to him and he went out nervously .It gave time for me to pickup the phone and go to the backside and sat in the car waiting for my hubby .He too came within seconds collecting the laptop and we sat and as he was starting the car I asked "WHERE IS SHILPA"He was puzzled and he smiled at me and said "she left 5 mins before ".I hit him playfully and we slowly started the car and we left as we reached the highway i found "aravind was questioned by the security officer ".we then drove fast from the place .I said "we were so close to be caught .what if they came when i was standing there .you are putting us in risk .we are not doing that anymore ".as i said he only started to smile at me and said to give a blowjob to him.we were so thrilled,exhausted and when we reached home it was 3 in the morning .My hubby then fucked me mercilessly "inside the car, in our parking i cant even moan properly and he took me to a my room and fucked me hard ."He took the 2550 I earned and dropped it all over me and fucked me hard till he came while i have cummed 3 timess.It was such a gooodddd fuckk .

All these thoughts were running while i was working in the office .Then i went home by 7 and my husband came home by 8 .I replied to him "There " and was waiting for the reply
[+] 1 user Likes HOT FOR ANYTHING's post
Like Reply
Give a like if you like my update.If there is any husband reading this message me .I want to ask your thoughts before updating my next post
Like Reply
(03-01-2020, 04:10 PM)HOT FOR ANYTHING Wrote: Give a like if you like my update.If there is any husband reading this message me .I want to ask your thoughts before updating my next post

U r very detailed and i i c feel it
But can u use ur skills that will take u to another level
Like roleplay as actress like aishwarya rai
Interactive Post??
Like Reply
(03-01-2020, 04:10 PM)HOT FOR ANYTHING Wrote: Give a like if you like my update.If there is any husband reading this message me .I want to ask your thoughts before updating my next post

Liked your posts. What you want to ask?
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
update bro...really horny
Like Reply
Story is very hot. Please continue..............
Like Reply
If these incidents are true then hats off to you guys. You have a gem in your life. Make her more comfortable and encourage her to be a part of more daring and sexy acts.
Like Reply