Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craving to Fuck Actresses in Roleplays? PM me 24*7
Hey there. I am an Indian woman and I've been doing roleplays in various sites for a couple of years now. Of all the characters I play Indian actresses are always my favourite ones. The sexual hunger of Indian men can only be satiated by those godesses. So do entertain me if you have any desires to be fulfilled. I would be more than happy to roleplay with you.

My Characters ( include but not limited to ) :-
- Movie Actress's
-TV Actress's
-Instagram Models

My Character's Role ( include but not limited to ) :-

Single, Virgin, Housewife, Mom, Stepmom, Mother-in-law, Neighbour, Sister, Aunt, Teacher, Co-worker, Cop, Celebrity, Widow.

Fetishes ( include but not limited to ) :-
Love, Romance, Foreplay, Non-consensual ( i.e.Forced ), Abuse, Domination, Submission, Oral, Anal, Navel, Armpit, Kissing, Licking, Deepthroat, Groping, Biting, Spitting, Tickling, Pinching, Verbal Abuse, Bad Breath, Humiliation, Slave, Bondage, Blackmail, Cunnilingus, Tease and denial, Gangbang, Old/Young

Limits :-
Dont kill my characters. You have the freedom to do anything else you want.

If you have any suggestions or preferences, do PM me and it can be done. And have to tell you I only roleplay in PM for privacy reasons. If you know other platforms that can be similarly private and offer anonymity then I am all in to roleplay there.

Regarding the writing, you will have to start the play and I will dive in following your post. Before starting, it would be helpful if you could clearly mention all your YESs and NOs, what fetishes you would like to explore and what are your limits that I have to look out for. 
And I dont encourage one line replies. You have to make it descriptive and detailed as much as you can so that it will motivate me to spice up my writing and pleasure you better. If you want the roleplay to have a long story, I can do that. Or if you prefet it to be short and only concentrating on the hot stuffs, thats totally possible too. 

PM me if you are interested or want any further clarifications.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Interested
Like Reply
-===============================================-==-=-00
Like Reply
Interested,
But do u have fb messenger
Like Reply
(28-12-2019, 08:39 PM)kamapriyan1 Wrote: Interested,
But do u have fb messenger

I use Discord
Like Reply
(29-12-2019, 05:55 PM)Roleplay_Bitch Wrote: I use Discord

Discord means
Is it app
Do u have hangout
Like Reply
(29-12-2019, 07:33 PM)kamapriyan1 Wrote: Discord means
Is it app
Do u have hangout

No I dont use Hangouts.
Discord is a messenger app. Give it a try, its good.
Like Reply