Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craving to Fuck Actresses in Roleplays? PM me 24*7
Hey there. I am an Indian woman and I've been doing roleplays in various sites for a couple of years now. Of all the characters I play, Indian actresses are always my favourite ones. The sexual hunger of Indian men can only be satiated by those godesses. So do entertain me if you have any desires to be fulfilled. I would be more than happy to roleplay with you.

My Characters ( include but not limited to ) :-
- Movie Actress's
-TV Actress's
-Instagram Models

My Character's Role ( include but not limited to ) :-

Single, Virgin, Housewife, Mom, Stepmom, Mother-in-law, Neighbour, Sister, Aunt, Teacher, Co-worker, Cop, Celebrity, Widow.

Fetishes ( include but not limited to ) :-
Love, Romance, Foreplay, Non-consensual ( i.e.Forced ), Abuse, Domination, Submission, Oral, Anal, Navel, Armpit, Kissing, Licking, Deepthroat, Groping, Biting, Spitting, Tickling, Pinching, Verbal Abuse, Bad Breath, Humiliation, Slave, Bondage, Blackmail, Cunnilingus, Tease and denial, Gangbang, Old/Young

Limits :-
Dont kill my characters. You have the freedom to do anything else you want.

If you have any suggestions or preferences, do PM me and it can be done. And have to tell you I only roleplay in PM for privacy reasons. If you know other platforms that can be similarly private and offer anonymity then I am all in to roleplay there.

Regarding the writing, you will have to start the play and I will dive in following your post. Before starting, it would be helpful if you could clearly mention all your YESs and NOs, what fetishes you would like to explore and what are your limits that I have to look out for. 
And I dont encourage one line replies. You have to make it descriptive and detailed as much as you can so that it will motivate me to spice up my writing and pleasure you better. If you want the roleplay to have a long story, I can do that. Or if you prefet it to be short and only concentrating on the hot stuffs, thats totally possible too. 

PM me if you are interested or want any further clarifications.
[+] 2 users Like Roleplay_Bitch's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
i m just looking for a mature nd experianse roleplayer like u....i hav a very dark roleplay fantacy nd i hav some rolpelay plots ...msg me in hangout or give me ur hangout id..

my id - jalimmarddd;
Like Reply
The darker the better! Check your PM.
Like Reply
Amazing
Like Reply
(17-12-2019, 05:13 PM)Roleplay_Bitch Wrote: Hey there. I am an Indian woman and I've been doing roleplays in various sites for a couple of years now. Of all the characters I play, Indian actresses are always my favourite ones. The sexual hunger of Indian men can only be satiated by those godesses. So do entertain me if you have any desires to be fulfilled. I would be more than happy to roleplay with you.

- Movie Actress's
-TV Actress's
-Instagram Models

Single, Virgin, Housewife, Mom, Stepmom, Mother-in-law, Neighbour, Sister, Aunt, Teacher, Co-worker, Cop, Celebrity, Widow.

Love, Romance, Foreplay, Non-consensual ( i.e.Forced ), Abuse, Domination, Submission, Oral, Anal, Navel, Armpit, Kissing, Licking, Deepthroat, Groping, Biting, Spitting, Tickling, Pinching, Verbal Abuse, Bad Breath, Humiliation, Slave, Bondage, Blackmail, Cunnilingus, Tease and denial, Gangbang, Old/Young

If you have any suggestions or preferences, do PM me and it can be done. And have to tell you I only roleplay in PM for privacy reasons. If you know other platforms that can be similarly private and offer anonymity then I am all in to roleplay there.

Regarding the writing, you will have to start the play and I will dive in following your post. Before starting, it would be helpful if you could clearly mention all your YESs and NOs, what fetishes you would like to explore and what are your limits that I have to look out for. 
And I dont encourage one line replies. You have to make it descriptive and detailed as much as you can so that it will motivate me to spice up my writing and pleasure you better. If you want the roleplay to have a long story, I can do that. Or if you prefet it to be short and only concentrating on the hot stuffs, thats totally possible too. 

Hey RP Babe
..Nice to see U into hardcore role play and situations erotic and more drastic. As a Movie actress, I find them too artificial and made up. Perhaps they have more glam but doesn't last long these days. Besides they are pricey and in terms of availability they are limited to  their silver screens , and also occupied and blocked by their fraternity. 
A TV actress have her glam and appeal, besides she is more social and available in every tv at home. And in her role she has access and gets contact with many more characters and lot more games to play.

Imagine being a innocent Housewife character who is high horny and attracted to Guys around as her..... What would U do and then crazy things which can happen.
Using Men to getting used.... From a simple woman to a total slut, from a innocent housewife to a predatory cougar....   There's a point when things go out if her control but does she worry? I think once she has got the taste and indulged, she needs it more and allows anything and everything.
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
Like Reply
most mmmmmmm
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
(18-12-2019, 06:55 PM)RocketRaj Wrote:  
Hey RP Babe
..Nice to see U into hardcore role play and situations erotic and more drastic. As a Movie actress, I find them too artificial and made up. Perhaps they have more glam but doesn't last long these days. Besides they are pricey and in terms of availability they are limited to  their silver screens , and also occupied and blocked by their fraternity. 
A TV actress have her glam and appeal, besides she is more social and available in every tv at home. And in her role she has access and gets contact with many more characters and lot more games to play.

Imagine being a innocent Housewife character who is high horny and attracted to Guys around as her..... What would U do and then crazy things which can happen.
Using Men to getting used.... From a simple woman to a total slut, from a innocent housewife to a predatory cougar....   There's a point when things go out if her control but does she worry? I think once she has got the taste and indulged, she needs it more and allows anything and everything.

I love your idea. Sure I would be delighted to try it. 
But you need to understand that when I talked about actresses, I didnt mean their roles are supposed to be actresses too, as if their real lives. I just wanted the face of my roles to represent actresses. Do you get what I mean?
By the way, I have a beautiful model in my mind who would go with your description. PM me if you are interested.
Like Reply
(19-12-2019, 05:10 PM)Roleplay_Bitch Wrote: I love your idea. Sure I would be delighted to try it. 
But you need to understand that when I talked about actresses, I didnt mean their roles are supposed to be actresses too, as if their real lives. I just wanted the face of my roles to represent actresses. Do you get what I mean?
By the way, I have a beautiful model in my mind who would go with your description. PM me if you are interested.

Oh yes - I meant that the Actress wold be more popular and can be fantisised and sexually active. But in role play they are not an actress, but as a normal woman with that appeal and vulnerability can be very apt in this scene. 
Women are needy and one who is young, virile, mature are very high in hunger. In the role, she will be manipulative, and seductive. Trying to get her Man into bed. And a lot of hunger burning that has to be satisfied - so it cant be only one or once. 
And a woman who has unlocked herself and discovered this door, she can change into an horny monster who needs her men and also falls prey to them. Hardcore....

And yes NO bang no FORCE. Woman has to be wooed and seduced, lured and laid. And once she’s down under, she plays as high as she can.

I wanna know what you think and how you would go about this......
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
Like Reply
(17-12-2019, 05:13 PM)Roleplay_Bitch Wrote: Hey there. I am an Indian woman and I've been doing roleplays in various sites for a couple of years now. Of all the characters I play, Indian actresses are always my favourite ones. The sexual hunger of Indian men can only be satiated by those godesses. So do entertain me if you have any desires to be fulfilled. I would be more than happy to roleplay with you.

- Movie Actress's
-TV Actress's
-Instagram Models

i would like to 

can you pm me on humanbeing055;  hangout
Like Reply
Nice post, i liked the clarity.
My Characters ( include but not limited to in the priority order ) :-
-Instagram Models
-TV Actress's and anchors
- Movie Actress's

father, Teacher, colleague, Austronaut, step-father, Boss, Researcher, Scientist etc

Love, Romance, Foreplay, Non-consensual ( i.e.gentle, smooth and soft Forced ), Abuse (not vulger words but reminding them their responsibility, love affection and relationship duties etc), Domination by using the flexibility of the situationa nd relationship, Oral all over body, Anal, Armpit licking, Kissing, smooching, Licking, Deep throat, Groping, Biting, drinking and releasing saliva in partner mouth, Tickling, Pinching, Verbal domination and demanding, being the master, Emotional Blackmail, Cunnilingus, Tease and denial,, Old/Young, hitting the girl with flowers, rubbing ice cube on girl body during the chilled winter night, force sprinkling of water on her stomuch and on her novel and on her breasts, taking shower with her, taking bath with her under the water falls, kissing and licking her feet, gentle press of rose flower thrones on her waisr, thighs, biseps and on breasts, hitting her with multiple flowers for a long time, making her run and chasing her to catch, making her come down via steps by stoping the lift and watchign her bouncing breasts and sweating body, licking her sweat, eating a sweet on her stomuch, etc

Don't surrender easily let's keep the game going on and always take that small resistance and flexible mixed tone. You have the freedom to do anything else you want.

If you have any suggestions or preferences, do PM me and it can be done. And have to tell you I only roleplay in PM for privacy reasons. If you know other platforms that can be similarly private and offer anonymity then I am all in to roleplay there.

Dont expect that the role play will over in one session, i like to continue the plot for several weeks or months by playing scene after scene. Don't just run for ejaculations, instead focus mor eon foreplay teasijg etc things. try to be intellectual by talking about the general things in the role play conversation, that excites me like cricket, society, movies etc.Dont rush let the things evolve in their own way.

[+] 1 user Likes mother_lover's post
Like Reply
Happy to trade pics and chat with you on Hangouts.
We are a loyal, friendly, married British couple.
Get in touch please.
charley10349;
Like Reply
Happy to know that someone thinks like me 
Would trilled and loved to be a part of it make it worth it for you 
I would be really waiting to see your reply 
And this would be great and I can make you count it
Like Reply