Fantasy one bad incident
Hello guys this is just one small incident regarding my mother,her name is renu mallik we are a native of delhi/saharanpur.Actually she was  a candidate for mcd elections last year,let me describe her shes lady in 40s(more precisely 42),quite fair in complexion with healthy body, height around 5.6 and mostly she wears sarees ,she belongs to meerut.but many onlookers can see her fullness of breast and navel through her saree, which made me nervous sometimes.Though i didnt have any dirty feelingss towards her but this oncident definitely brought my kinky desires out.she was out for door to door campaign and she had to visit one slum which had low lying areas and poor accesibility.As she was entering in one of the slum houses her saree got stuck in one of the nails behind the door and she couldnt see it and she just came rolling down the floor while her saree was still hanging around the door.

What next?she was there in blouse and petticoat which was yellow in colour for few secs all the male members of the house were admiring her body and were lusting on her exposed part,until she took her saree and wore it ,i just got to see this video and could admire my moms beauty and the lusty way everybody looked at her body for few secs.she was completely embrassed with this incident and avoided going to that region for few days but few weeks later what i noticed was shocking she went to that same slum and nearby areas by wearing backless blouse and high heels,she had applied dark lipstick and was looking quite hot as per her age,her saree was little shifted to expose her navel and she purposefully took lectures on all the issues and seriously all the low class males were enjoying this lady gestures and body as she went away swaying her hips up and down.......i still cant brush this incident but have seen few local hooligangs visiting our house to collect some fees for development and in the meantime mom greets them and shows here fair stomach and sleeves all the time...This incident was way back in 2011............
[+] 3 users Like phantomxxx's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Very good start please write more please
Like Reply
one of the incident just happened in may,i just came back from college and was watching some television ,dad was out on an official tour,i just sat down and was talking on phone then suddenly i heard some courier guy ringing on the doorbell,i was just busy then i got shock of my life my mom just after a bath was wearing e loose petticoat covering her half body and breasts,her thighs were half visible.I was amused that how can a woman with good public image can be so careless!The courier guy was tensed and his eyes were wide open he was eyeing/lusting on her body her fair skin and healthy thighs were a delight to his eyes,finally after chatting carelessly she patted back into the room by swaying her ass...and i now started masturbating imagining her body and few encounters maybe inside i was wrong but i still couldnt control it,i would see her changing dress and would commonly sneak into her room to check her bra and panties.In the worst scenario i had chatted with the slum kids she visited,by inviting them and openly lusting on her body am i becoming pervert or something like cuck?i am really confused or is it natural,kindly guide me
[+] 2 users Like phantomxxx's post
Like Reply
hi its a continuation of the story about my elder sister who was drugged and fucked by two model coordinators.we are a JAT family living in Delhi but sometimes have totravel to hyderabad ,as my sister is studying there.Let me describe my sister her name is shreya Malliik,shes a dentist and part time model by profession,she is around 5.6 in height quite fair and has good jugs and boobs just like my mother.She loves to wear short slit skirts which mostly exposes her mid thigh region which is juicy and really a delight to watch and one day she got an official mail regarding one photoshoot,and later one call that one dubai party is interested to cast her for local brand and shoot is in bandra.We booked two tickets and one hotel room in bandra as i was assisting her for some kickbacks and as her caretaker,but i loved the way onlookers lusted on her.We were invited to the main lounge in the hotels reception area
And yes she was asked to wear one sample dress just like ultra short slit skirts exposing her mid thighs and we just sat around a round table.Let me describe the two casting directors,they were mohsin and raza,both were around 38 years of age but strongly built and were making my sister understand the concept.I realized that both of the guys were lusting on her like a mad dog,and yes shreya just sat in typical sharon stones style and loved the attention.Few minutes later we were offered one mocktail as good gesture as she signed the contract.Then mohsin told me that our studio  has inbuilt
facilities on the top floor of the hotel,so we went inside the room.It was really a big studio and as we entered,we were feeling some kind of dizziness,we felt like we want to sleep.As i looked towards my sister she was also murmuring something,then she told oh fuck....i feel dizzy. I also  felt shivers in my body,then after few minutes what i was completely shocked me Raza was putting kisses on my sisters lips and she was totally helpless,she was in semiconscious stage and now she was fully enjoyed thoroughly by reza and mohsin,they put one hand under her thighs and constantly smooched her while putting their hands over her panty and in another shot just removed it in one go,then the top followed afterwards,her fair shining body with strong boobs were a delight to myself and both of them.they then started kissing her boobs and lips passionately.I was also enjoying from inside,though i felt dizzy i couldnt do anything as one of the guys pointed knife on me and told me to just cooperate,then mohsin removed his pant and came his strong cock which was quite thick and started humping her quickly my sister was totally unconscious and was repeating oh my gosh,oh my gosh....but he spilled his cum in just five minutes.the real champion was raza who humped her by lifting her above his cock and thorougly pounding her pussy she was moving her head left and right,while her hairs sprang all over her face,i could almost cum in my pants but one of the guy saw me and took my pant over my legs and laughed look at this naughty boy.....bahut pasand hai apni badi behen ko chudwaate dekhna...

Raza was then sucking her boobs for almost five minutes then he just let her laid around the bed and starting pushing his thick cock under her pussy and i could see his strong hands over my elder sisters palm.Then few minutes later he cummed inside,mind you it was all without condom...These lasted for almost an hour and i was abused Bhenchod chal muth maar apni sister ke upar,and i cummed over her,even i enjoyed this act.later i came to know that they had captured this act in their camera.
After few hrs sleep when i woke up i saw that my sister was completely tensed and confused after she realized that she was drugged and banged,but then they persuaded her that its fyn and a part of modelling world,and they paid her instantly one lakh instead of 50k and told her,that she was selected.she was really excited as i could see the greed in her eyes.she winked at me and told mummy ko mat batana........after i came out  of the bathroom what i saw just sent me shivers,she was completely nude chatting with these guys and they were asking her for very lucrative assignment.She then agreed to one of mohsin demands of giving blowjob and she obeyed it nicely,i could see her juicy lips moving over his cut cock......definitely this incident was the turning point of my life...
[+] 1 user Likes phantomxxx's post
Like Reply
MOMS EMBRASSING INCIDENT

This incident reminds me of 5 years back ,mom was around 43 that time,AS PREVIUOSLY TOLD SHE WAS WAS GOOD LOOKING AND QUITE FAIR .I REMEMBER WE HAD HIRED A DOMESTIC HELP NAMED CHOTU,ACTUALLY HE WAS JUST 19 YEARS OF AGE BUT LIL DARK AND STRONG.LET ME TELL OUR OLD HOUSE,OUR BATHROOM WAS ON THE BACKSIDE ADJOINING THE GARDEN AND IT WAS QUITE DARK DURING NIGHTS.ONE DAY AS I CAME FROM TUTION IN NIGHT,I WOULD CALL EVERYONE AND JUST COULD HEAR SHOWER SOUND FROM THE BATHROOM,AND WAS CALLING CHOTU WHO WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND,AFTER A WHILE I CHECKED THE GARDEN AND IN THE DARK COULD ONLY SEE FAINT OUTLINE AND WAS ABOUT TO SHOUT CHOTU,THEN I REALIZED HE HAD TAKEN A FIRM POSTION AROUND THE BATHROOMS EXHAUST FAN AS IT WAS CLOSED,AND AS I PEEPED INSIDE WAS SHOCKED TO SEE MY MOM RENU NUDE!!

I WAS SO SHOCKED AND STUNNED THAT HE JUST TOOK HIS STRONG HANDS OVER MY MOUTH AND STARTED JACKING OFF,LATER WHAT I SAW WAS MONS NUDE BODY AND RIPENED BREAST AS SHE WAS MOVING HER HANDS OVER HER NAKED BODY,HER FAIR MIDRIFF AND BIG ROUND NIPPLE WAS VISIBLE TO OUR SERVANT.HE WAS FEASTING HIS EYES ON MOMMYS ROUND ASS WHICH WERE ALSO QUITE FAIR,THEN AFTER FEW MINS MOM TOOK HER LONG HAIRS WHICH HAD SPILLED ALL OVER THE FACE AND MOVED HER HANDS TO TIE THEM,AND ALAS ME AND CHOTU JUST SAW HER BIG BREASTS JIGGLING AND I ALSO CUMMED OFF AS LUST HAD TAKEN OVER SHAME IN MY MIND.
ANGRILY I ASKED CHOTU HOW HE COULD DO THIS SHAMEFUL ACTIVITY,HE TOLD DEKH BHAI MUJHE YEH AADAT SI HGOGAYI HAI,TERI MOM KA JISM MAST HAI AUR MAINE HAFTE MEIN DO TEEN BAAR USSEY NANGI DEKH LETA HUN.I WAS JEALOUS KI EK NORMAL SERVANT COULD SEE HER NUDE WHILE SHE WAS DRESSED MODESTLY IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.THE REASON WAS THAT BEING A WIDOW SHE DRESSED IN JUST BLOUSE AND PETTICOAT DURING EARLY HOURS WHILE ASSISTING CHOTU IN CLEANING HOUSE,AND HENCE AROUSED CHOTU WHO SAW HER BARE MIDRIFF AND BOOBS CLEAVAGE.......
THIS INCIDENT I CANT FORGET TILL NOW
[+] 2 users Like phantomxxx's post
Like Reply
Hows the update?
Like Reply
Mom's part is hot
Like Reply
(12-11-2020, 04:35 PM)Yondu Wrote: Mom's part is hot thanks keep on encouraging to get more updates
[+] 1 user Likes phantomxxx's post
Like Reply
Hot.. mom fucked by young guys would be hot
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
WELL THESE THINGS BECAME A ROUTINE THING TO SEE MOMS NUDE BATHING BY ME AND CHOTU.I WAS IN BAD COMPANY WITH HIM AS DUE TO HORMONAL CHANGES,I ALMOST LOST THE FEELING THAT SHE WAS MY MOM.
I WOULD SNEAK AROUND INTO HER BEDROOM WHEN SHE WAS NOT IN HER ROOM AND COLLECTED HER DRESSWARE LIKE DESIGNER BRAS AND PANTIES,AND CHOTU WOULD BE ASSISTING ME ALL THESE FETISHES.WELL SHE WAS AROUND 43 YEARS OF AGE,BUT WAS FAIR AND HEALTHY,HER FATHER WAS A LANDLORD ON KARNAL,AND INSPITE OF MY DADS DEATH WE COULD LIVE LAVISHLY,SHE MOSTLY WORE WHITE SAREES AND CHDUIDAARS,BUT HER BREASTS WERE SOMETIMES PROTRUDING AND WE WERE DELIGHTED TO SEE IT.
SHE LOOKS MOSTLY LIKE RITU SHEORAN,DURING SUMMER SEASON WE WOULD SEE HER BATHING NUDE ALMOST DAILY,THEN SOMETHING CRAZY ARRIVED IN MY MIND AND I INVITED FEW SCHOOL FRIENDS FOR THIS LIVE PEEP SHOW,AND TO MY SURPISE THIS INCIDENT WAS SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE IN SCHOOL AND I WAS REALLY ASHAMED,THEY WOULD LOVE SEEING HER BIG BOOBS AND ASS AND HER FAIR BODY WHILE SHE WAS BATHING............
Like Reply
nice update
Like Reply