Became Bride Again - by Humtum
It was mid night around 11.pm I was given massage to my children than I found my Api (Sister in Law who was 7 month pregnant living to our home) called me and requested for a favor, She keep both her hand in my front and beg. I replied her let me know what I have not done when you said. She asked me to made promise first. I hold her hand and said do not made me shy and let me know what she wanted. She insists to made promise first not to turn her request and not to tell anyone either accept or reject her request. On her request I Promise, and asked what kind of help she need.

She told me that tomorrow is her Marriage anniversary and she want to give him a best gift for his life. I smiled and asked what gift she want to gave him; she kept quite a while and said I want you will become his bride for tomorrow night. I was surprise to know that and asked her how it can happen and I am wife of your brother. She said that you have made promise, she kept quiet and become sad, I hold her hand and said OK all will be done as she asked as I had promised. She become happy and gave me a kiss on my lips.

Next day morning Api told her Mom and my mother in law that today her marriage anniversary. Aunty (Mother in law) bless her a lot and asked her to take care as these months are very important for her. Api told aunty that we both are going for some shopping, aunty happily allowed both of us, Api requested mom to take care of my children and her children after coming from school.

After shower We went first beauty parlor and book an appointment for evening and then to her home, take out her bride dress and check, and then we both went to bank to take out jewelry from bank. Then we took lunch in a restaurant she was very happy on my acceptance to become her husband bride, I requested her not to tell Sameer (my husband) anything about that may be he angry or sent me home.

When we reached home after decorating bedroom Api asked me to take shower she put lot of fragrance in bath tab and advise to sit in after shower for min 30 minutes than we will go parlor for makeup. I went wash room and take shower she knock the door I opened a slightly, she was other end. I was shy to open and keep my hands to cover my boobs and pussy. She push door a little more, I was naked, she gave me EU Cream razor to clean everything. After shower I sat in bath tab as her advice.

Evening we both reached parlor the attendant took me a side room Api follow both of us. She saw Api, I told her she my sister. She pull my shirt and open shalwar knot. I left in brassier and panty, she call a girl and asked her to fix my nails on hands, clean my tows feet and put Hanna on feet, laps, hands and palm, to gave me a message on my body,

It took around three hours to fix nail and Hanna, hairs and make up. After all she asked me to took hands up I did she made spray and clean all underarm, Wet tissue paper become dirty, then she pull down pent and asked to spread legs, I did she spray there and cleans a lot of moisture was come out around pussy and bally button. she cleaned all she turn me back and spray and clean as before. Lastly she unhook my brassier I become naked, I keep my hands up to hide nudity the attendant with smile keep my hand down, I with shyness kept my eyes down. Then she asked me what I would wear Api gave her bride dress she check all.

She asked me if I wore panty tonight. I nodded she gave me panty to wore, I did then she put brassier on my boobs and fix the back hook, and adjust, many time her fingers touch with my nipples which become erect. Then I wear petticoat and she gave me sari and I become ready. Last step to wear jewelry. She gave me rings, necklace, Jhomer, payel earring, and then I wore nath a big ring in nose attached with hairs. I was looked pretty and my mind goes back when I become First time Dulhan of my husband and second time of my Brother. Now I become Dulhan for third time. It’s all took around 6 hours, Api paid and then we made our way to home.

On way Api called her husband and asked when he will home, as she is waiting for her, she asked him to bring some light food stuff to eat, He told it took one hours to reach back, On way Api took some light staff to eat as we both hungry, she also carry some with her may be at night any one of us felt hungry. We reached home Api hold my hand and show way to bed, she took side of sari and saw me and admire on my beauty. She hold my feet and thanks for all, She keep her hand under sari and spread on lapse I become honary, I requested her not to do this.

After some time we both hear the car in home Api run to next room and I sat on bed and cover my face as Dulhan do. I feel he sat in living room. He know that Api un able to perform sex properly. It took more than 30 minutes he did not show to come in I took Api mobile and send message on his mobile that I am waiting. He read message and rush to room and saw the room was decorated he come on bed and hold my sari top to see my face. I was sitting on bed my eyes were closed. He called Api with her love name and remove top of sari and surprised to see me on bed in her place, I was holding a display card.

GIFT FROM WIFE TO HER HUSBAND ON THEIR 15 MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY

He was happy to see me and with hands asked where she is I replied in other room. He took my chin up and asked to open eyes, I did and kept down, He told me that I was a lot more beautiful than he had imagined in this dress, then began to compliment me on my beautiful breasts and trim body, he apprise my beauty he gave me diamond ring.

He asked too opened eye and fix his lips on my lips and kiss, than he remove top of sari from my head. He started to remove heavy and bulky jewels from my body slowly and one by one. I too helped him to remove the jewelry from my body and kept the same on the side table. Some small jewels remained on my body which will not be going to be any hurdle in our sex act. Then he hold my hand and requested to stood up. When I stand I found a packet on side table, and two glass of milk on side table I gave one to him and other drink myself. One glasses was labeled for him. (later I come to know that glass was added some tablet for him to gave him more strength) meanwhile he opened packet and found condom, he asked me if I want to use these, I took that from his hand and through in basket, He become happy I told him tonight I want your full load in my vigina.

He hold my sari and asked to turn each turn opened sari, and at last sari left in floor and I left in petty coat and blouse. I requested to please off the light, he asked if I felt shy I nodded, he says just after 10 minute all will gone do not be worried then he stood up I leave him and off the room light, opened side table. We both were standing he kiss me, kept hand on my boobs, turn me open my blouse button and loss the knot of waistband petty coat, which fell down immediately. Now I was only in panty and brassier, and opened hook of brassier I hold my brassier with my hand. He hold my hand softly and my brassier fell down. My nipple were erect, he put his tong and kiss them, from up to down to bally button then he pull down my panty he counting lick down and lick my pussy,

I started opening his shirt and spread my hand on his hairy chest and found satisfaction when I kept my head on his chest. Then I opened his pent button, his pent fell down to his ankle and only underwear left there. then pull down his underwear, now both of us become naked. I sat on my knee and spread my tong on tip of his hard penis soon his pre-cum area on tip, I teasts his precum and slowly took his penis in mouth and lick gently like a candy. I felt his huge penis tip touches my throat and felt difficult to took breath. I immediately push him took out his dick my eyes become wet. He feel a lot of pleasure, then he guided me to the bed and advise to sit, keep my legs on his shoulder, I did as desire, then he kept his tong in my pussy and started licking, now I felt a lot of pleasure I was felt myself on 7th heaven. He spread my legs more and took further up so his tong can touch my clit easily which gave me lot of pleasure.

I told him I’m near to cum he took his head and slide me down and kept my one leg under his hip and other on his shoulder and keep his penis tip on my vigina and made a full jerk inside my tunnel. His penis was hard and fully erect around +7 inches and more than 3 inch rode gave me a lot of thrust and cry with pain my tears come out. He asked me if I feel pain I quit as I was cum he made 3 4 more had push in I requested him to not hard pl as I felt pain, means while made in out many time but his tip do not allow his penis to come out. He made a load of pressure of his cum in my thrusty womb. We both cum he lied on my chest and suck my nipples.

After a while he asked me if I enjoy I kept quite. He hold my boobs and start sucking, His hands slide across to lift my breasts up to his kisses and to caress my breasts. He squeezed it gently. I told him I like his style of licking, he turn himself, he sat on my cheast and kept his penis between boobs and slide it up and touch with my lips, soon it started touch and then I opened mouth and he keep his penis in mouth and gave his penis in mouth I can feel salty taste of his sperm. Then he turn and started licking pussy and I was enjoying his penis. I become hot as he lick it. He told me that he is going to cum, can he put his all load in mouth? before I can reply I felt my mouth become full of his sperm as I was under him I cannot move my head and no choice I drink all his sperm. And non of any drop fell down. Meanwhile I through all my water and he lick that.

We then lay down on the bed He smiled, and was looking into my eyes, looking for some hint to further proceed or not. I gave that indication by raising my head off the bed and kissing him passionately. He asked if I like to put his dick in anal. I kept quit, he asked me to sit on my knee I did he kept his dick in mouth and asked to suck I suck his penis that become hard again, then he asked me to keep my one feet on bed, he lick my anal hole and he put his penis tip on my anal. The hole was so small as I was not use it frequently it become hard to enter, he went dressing table and put a lot of cold cream on my hole and his dick, I felt coldness of cream, his dick was hard he bend me down and push slowly in tunnel which become lubricated with cream. Thereafter he asked me to lie I did he keep a pillow under my hips and fix his penis head on my anal and made a jerk it go inside easily then he made it in out in out and with hand he put his figure in my pussy and keep that in out too I also become hot and my water come out means while his discharge all his spream in anal than he took out his penis and asked to clean I keep in mouth and lick that all.

When we were sleeping I heared a knock and opened eyes Api was there she asked me go home now before sunrise, I get up Api gave me nighty to wear, meanwhile he also got up, I gave my ring to Api which he gave me, Api return to me and asked to kept as I was here on her request. Therafter I left for home and sleep in my bed.

After a month around one day Api asked me if I am ok, she check me and asked for urine in glass, I gave her my mooring urine to her she checked and smile and congregated that I become pregnant. She told aunty she become happy and next week when my husband come. She told him he was so happy. Api told me tomorrow go to some laboratory to check and get report properly. The report confirmed me regnant Next month monthly checkup My ultrasound report motioned that his semen did the trick. I am pregnant with twin boys. And api advise me take care as I am going to become mother of her husband children.
[+] 2 users Like hirarandi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
super story
Like Reply