Poll: Do you like this thread? Does it help you
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, yeh dil maange more
0%
0 0%
I already knew these
0%
0 0%
Useless, does not help me
0%
0 0%
You are a dumb bimbo, you better behave like one
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tips for better fun on Xossipy
Students, Friends

I am new to posting on Internet

I am listing out few tips that have helped me.

Feel free to correct me,  (Few who attend my class, know that I love feed, feedfront and feedback)

1. Try cutting down huge images, We are all using mobile devices/Tabs to take snaps & also to use Xossipy. I use lunarpics site to edit/resize/improve camera images.
  2. Videos are better than animated gif's. Loads faster & and takes less size on Phone. I use gifycat for this purpose.  Eg: This gif is 4.5 MB [Image: 000-sada.gif] Same Video is 1.7 MB Unable to place video link here ..
  3. Pl avoid cuss words. They bring down morale
  4. Pl excuse unknown/un-intentional mistakes. They pump up morale & want users to open up more.
  5. Above all, If you like or dislike something, Mention it in Posts.
I'll keep sharing my learnings on this Thread.

With lust, love and succour,
Teacher Ruby Bhatia.
[+] 2 users Like ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(07-12-2019, 11:52 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: Students, Friends

I am new to posting on Internet

I am listing out few tips that have helped me.

Feel free to correct me,  (Few who attend my class, know that I love feed, feedfront and feedback)

1. Try cutting down huge images, We are all using mobile devices/Tabs to take snaps & also to use Xossipy. I use lunarpics site to edit/resize/improve camera images.
  2. Videos are better than animated gif's. Loads faster & and takes less size on Phone. I use gifycat for this purpose.  Eg: This gif is 4.5 MB [Image: 000-sada.gif] Same Video is 1.7 MB Unable to place video link here ..
  3. Pl avoid cuss words. They bring down morale
  4. Pl excuse unknown/un-intentional mistakes. They pump up morale & want users to open up more.
  5. Above all, If you like or dislike something, Mention it in Posts.
I'll keep sharing my learnings on this Thread.

With lust, love and succour,
Teacher Ruby Bhatia.

many many thanks for sharing the wonderful insight
Like Reply
Thank you mate4U

Few more learnings:
  1. Android Phone is my only way to access Xossipy, so Screensize & Patience is lesser, while loading time is quite longer. I have found webp images and webm videos are good (smaller size at similar quality)
  2. I use Chrome, which takes longer to show png and gif files. From what I've gathered, GIF is used to allow Internet Explorer Users of Windows see animated gif's. For God sake, almost everybody is either on Chrome, Firefox. Even Windows has this Edge browser. Like, we retired Helen from Item Dances, It is time to end GIF files. Only advantage of them is they play in continously. Video plays once & stops.
https://ufile.io/khogiquf This is 650 KB, Similar animated GIF will be 7 MB. Imagine, waiting for it to load & play on Phone.
Suffice to say, Average Indian Man starts pumping, ejaculates & get spent before one animated GIF loads into my Phone.
[+] 2 users Like ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply