Poll: Can i share my history here
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
95.08%
58 95.08%
No
4.92%
3 4.92%
Total 61 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Transformation of Aparna - Homely wife to watchmen Hot Slut
Rainbow 
Guys, I want to publish my life unforgettable memory here! if you like to read it and comment it then only i can take it full swing to publish it here...

Actually i should say thanks to my friend Sumeet, he is pushing me harder to publish it here, he believes me that i can be good narrator and could be stress buster for men to give my story... Thanks @arorasumeet19 Love you...
[+] 3 users Like aparnajai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Welcome
Like Reply
start writing bro.. title is interesting.
Like Reply
lets see
Like Reply
start posting dear
Like Reply
waiting....
Like Reply
I think it will be really an interesting story.....start the thread soon...dear
Like Reply
Go ahead, pl post your new story! Title sounds interesting!
But please develop the story slowly & deliberately, giving us all the little details about the thoughts & dialogues of the players. Don't rush to the action parts in a hurry, we want to reach there after a lot of slow seduction.
pylode
Like Reply
Please write the story with some BDSM moments
Like Reply
(03-12-2019, 10:25 AM)aparnajai Wrote: Guys, I want to publish my life unforgettable memory here! if you like to read it and comment it then only i can take it full swing to publish it here...

do publish. we will read and comment
you can see nearly 10 posts asking to start
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 3 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
start it soon
[+] 1 user Likes kishore44's post
Like Reply
Pls go ahead
Like Reply
Thanks for your support, soon ill publish it
Like Reply
I am Aparna, 35 married ***** woman from well doing family background, My marriage is arranged one, After completed my college days my father made me to marry Jai quickly, due to my father insistence as he dont want his assets going out of his hand, So he choose Jai at that time i dont have much idea so i just agree with my father choice. Nothing to share about my hubby specially.

I knew, im one of the hottest figure in my college, There were many guys want to me look at them but I ignored them but now i felt bad to missed those fun Smile, During my initial day of marriage life, Jai was not much confident as he come from middle class family... infact in our bedroom to he is soft but my mom taught me that husband is a god figure so i always give him respect, slowly he admit that and become a man of the house but i start to feel still im not meet a manly man....

Ahamed: A small introduction of hero and villain of this story, working as a watchman of this apartment, hence mostly wearing brownish dress, 49 years old but looks like late in the 30s by maintaining his physique well, Not a quite tall but broad shoulder, strong arm, quite big manly chest with hairy over there, almost having sweaty aroma around his body, Thick, black and hairy cock with pee smell
[+] 6 users Like aparnajai's post
Like Reply
Continue.....sure ..it will be an awesome story
Like Reply
Start writing bro.
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
Update please
[+] 1 user Likes dravonheart00726's post
Like Reply
Waiting for an update