Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOT CUCKLOAD BUT A WIFE DIRTY COMMENTS LOVER
Photo 
Guys who have Similar intrest can talk and chat about there wives... 

[Image: bzt3kBP]

[Image: Cuckold-Chat.png]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(04-01-2019, 11:08 AM)Sdt3much Wrote: Guys who have Similar intrest can talk and chat about there wives... 

Yes its interesting
Like Reply
(05-01-2019, 05:38 AM)vicky123247 Wrote: Yes its interesting

So u had this fantasy
Like Reply
Chat me on hangouts 

your.wife.banger.xxxx;
Like Reply
Like Reply
(06-01-2019, 05:29 PM)juicypineapple Wrote: same here, like it on my gf

Great shre any incident
Like Reply
Like Reply
(04-01-2019, 11:08 AM)Sdt3much Wrote: Guys who have Similar intrest can talk and chat about there wives... 

Absolutely same taste.
In fact I think I want to see my wife exposing to strangers like a true slut.
And men say all sorts of abusive stuff on my milky white punjabi wife
Like Reply
(06-01-2019, 06:53 PM)Bullstallion Wrote: Absolutely same taste.
In fact I think I want to see my wife exposing to strangers like a true slut.
And men say all sorts of abusive stuff on my milky white punjabi wife

Waowww ...does she know ur fantasy
Like Reply
(06-01-2019, 05:43 PM)juicypineapple Wrote: I am not sure a cuckold yet. I have mixed feelings. I have a hot gf. A gem of a hottie. Curvy, bold, flirty open bitch. It makes me extremely jealous when people look at her cleavage, comment on her pics, send her messages late night especially her superiors. In her field she has to deal with a lot of middle aged uncouth businessmen and I have sometime seen how they ogle at her and are so greedy to make her their slut. Everytime she goes out on a late night party with those low neck and short dresses my heart races thinking that some macho asshole would misbehave with her, make his move and grope her or convince her to go to bed. She will come under his heavy body. I jerk on such thoughts.

Waoww yaar tab to khubb hoge lalchai hasrate liye huye..
She enjoy it ?? 

Dnt she try any one
Like Reply
(06-01-2019, 07:13 PM)Sdt3much Wrote: Waowww ...does she know ur fantasy

Nope buddy. Not yet.
But, would love to see her getting used and abused by other men
Like Reply
Like Reply
Try to convince her that you don't mind and she may start telling you many things.
Like Reply
(06-01-2019, 07:44 PM)juicypineapple Wrote: haan bahut he, sab kameene, even ive seen someone posted her cleavage pic in xossip.

yes i think she enjoys it, even though she pretends to not. because i think those senior guys seem like very tharki and aggressive. she doesnt tell me a lot of details of some days and also when im out of town she goes out a lot and is not reachable. i call her mom when she is not reachable and her mom also tells me she was also not informed. kuch to chal raha he.

Try to convince her that you don't mind and she may start telling you many things.
Like Reply
(06-01-2019, 08:04 PM)tj000007 Wrote: Try to convince her that you don't mind and she may start telling you many things.

hmmm ok
Like Reply
\.....,,,,
Like Reply
(06-01-2019, 08:21 PM)juicypineapple Wrote: will need some advise and help on this

Sure here or in private?
Like Reply
(06-01-2019, 07:44 PM)juicypineapple Wrote: haan bahut he, sab kameene, even ive seen someone posted her cleavage pic in xossip.

yes i think she enjoys it, even though she pretends to not. because i think those senior guys seem like very tharki and aggressive. she doesnt tell me a lot of details of some days and also when im out of town she goes out a lot and is not reachable. i call her mom when she is not reachable and her mom also tells me she was also not informed. kuch to chal raha he.

Daya kuch to gadbad hai.....
Like Reply
Like Reply
(06-01-2019, 08:31 PM)juicypineapple Wrote: private is good bro

Okay
Like Reply