Incest The Three Sides of a Triangle - {COMPLETED}
Heart 
The Three Sides of a Triangle

by rahuldg©  banana

Author's Note: This is a fictional incest story of three consenting adults from West Bengal, India, namely, Koushik a young man, Ratna his cousin sister and Geeta their widowed sister-in-law. 

All the characters in the story are above the age of 18. I have taken the liberty of narrating the story from the lips of the main characters so as to depict each of their feelings and thoughts. 

The story is a little lengthy and I would request the readers to kindly bear with me on this issue.

[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wink 
So dear friends, Next story i want to share with you all is a long lust cum love story of three young person's ... they all are in love with each other...

Like the previous story they all sex with each other, love each other & help to get love for each other... 

Brother want to take good care of cousin Sister & Sister in law... also Love them both. (even some times it got confusing whom he love most.)

Cousin sister wants his brother for her but also knows that her sister in law is also in love with his cousin. She help them to get each other and that to without regret or envy. 

And there is a third character their sister in law, who is a widow... but after meet his brother in law she also wants to satisfy her lust. But then she got in love with him by his love, care & affection towards her. 

--

Story flows like wind some times here , some times there... Writer changes the narrator by the seen's. Some time our hero tell the story of loving partner's , or some time the girls tell their story by circumstances.  

Reader also flows with them... 

I think a real good story is one which end's with a happy ending... same was not in the real story. Because writer was some where busy in writing two stories... so he end the story without a end.

I edited some part's in the end and gave story a happy ending...

--

मेरी फितरत नही किसी की चीज़ को अपने नाम करू...

so as i always say...  All credit goes to unsung original writer... rahuldg  

Heart
Like Reply
The Three Sides Of A Triangle 

– Part I (Introduction)

Koushik's narration

I have been born and brought up at Kolkata, West Bengal. I am the only child of my working parents. After completing my graduation from veterinary college, I managed to get a job as a veterinary doctor under the Government of West Bengal and was posted to Malda Town.

I had been to Malda three or four times to visit my aunt, my mothers elder sister, who stays there. I along with my parents had gone there on vacations twice, when I was in school. We also visited them when their son, Subhash got married about three years back.

The last time we went there was two years back, to attend a double funeral.

My uncle, aunt and their son, that is my cousin brother Subhash, were returning to Malda from Asansol by bus. The roads were pathetic, filled with pot holes and the driver lost control, hit a tree by the side of a pond, overturned and plunged into the pond.

My uncle and my cousin brother succumbed to their injuries and expired. My aunt lost her legs, and only their daughter, Ratna, and their daughter-in-law, Geeta, were the only able bodied persons left in the family. They survived, because they stayed put at Asansol, the maternal house of my cousin brother's wife, Geeta.

After attending the funeral, I did not go to Malda as I was busy with my studies. Only my parents visited them meticulously once a month, on week ends. This continued for about a year, till the family settled down.

Personally, I was not very attached to my cousins that are my cousin brother, Subhash, who was four years elder to me, and also Ratna, my cousin sister, who is three years younger to me. In between the two cousins, I am told that my aunt did conceive twice, but gave birth to stillborns.

I was formally introduced to my sister-in-law that is Subhash's wife, Geeta, during their marriage, and had hardly talked to her. Actually, Subhash had gone to Asansol to study Engineering and met Geeta there, fell in love and eloped with her and married her in a temple when Geeta's parents were vehemently against their love affair.

My aunt and uncle accepted their marriage ultimately and after much persuasion succeeded in calming Geeta's parents. And that led to the whole family going to Asansol, ending in a tragic accident, where two family members lost their lives and crippled one for whole life.

Immediately after the tragic accident, Geeta's parents changed their mind and denounced their daughter, refusing to accept their daughter into their family. However, Ratna and Geeta clung to each other and stayed together and looked after my aunt, who was bed ridden. Ratna secured a job in a local school and with her earnings the family survived. They also judiciously invested the insurance money, and received a monthly annuity from the interest incurred. Though they were not well off, they were not in any financial problems.

When my parents came to know that I was posted to Malda, they were relieved that I would not have to look for accommodation and could stay at my aunt's place. Accordingly they informed my aunt. I was hesitant to stay with them because I did not want to be a burden on them, what with my aunt being a cripple and the two young girls striving hard to look after the ailing old woman. But my parents insisted, arguing that with a male member in their family, they would feel more secure and besides I could help them out in their daily chores as a family member.

##
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
I reached Malda on a Saturday afternoon, met my aunt and after two years saw Ratna and Geeta. Both the girls were nearly the same age. I knew Ratna was 22 yrs old, as she was 3 years younger to me. Geeta appeared to be around the same age of Ratna. 

They showed me my room on the first floor, which had a separate staircase and was independent of the other rooms.

Their house was a two storied house, with a hall, kitchen and a bed room with attached bath on the ground floor. A staircase from the hall led to the first floor where there were two more bed rooms, each with a small dressing room and attached bath. One of these bed rooms, along with the dressing room and attached bathroom was segregated from the main house and a separate staircase from outside was built, with an aim to rent out the room. However, a connecting door was there through which both the bed rooms on the first floor were connected. The door was kept locked normally. However on my arrival, they unlocked the door, and told me that I could use the door to go downstairs for my meals.

The room was quite spacious and airy. Being a bachelor, I did not have much luggage and I quickly unpacked and settled down. 

After a refreshing bath I lay down on the bed and soon went off to sleep as I was tired. I woke up when I heard a knock on the connecting door. 

On opening the door, Ratna and Geeta entered the room with tea and some light snacks. As there were no chairs in the room, the three of us settled down on the bed itself. I was still hesitant and did not know exactly what to say.

Ratna broke the ice by directly addressing me,

"Koushik da, you and Geeta boudi hardly know each other." ('da' after a name is the short form of 'dada', means elder brother, and boudi means elder brother's wife.)

I replied, "I have hardly met her twice and had no chance to talk to her."

Geeta boudi also greeted me and said, "I have seen you also during our marriage reception and also at the time of the funeral. I have met your parents when they came here regularly, and heard about you from them."

"Yes, mom and dad speak very highly of both of you," I replied.

We chit-chatted a little and finished our tea.

I was addressing Geeta boudi as 'boudi' while talking to her.

Ratna said, "We call each other by our name and not boudi etc."

I enquired, looking at Geeta boudi, "And what should I call you?"

Geeta replied, "Just call me Geeta."

They enquired if I was comfortable and needed anything else, and I replied that every thing was fine.

I asked them, "Why have you segregated this wing? Last time I came here, it was not segregated and no staircase from outside was also there."

Ratna replied, "Actually we thought of leasing this room. But we have not been able to get any good tenant for this room. We were looking for a working couple."

I told her bluntly, "Well in that case, I will also pay rent for the room and if you don't agree, I will be forced to look for some other accommodation."

Both of them were shocked by my words, and Geeta replied, "Koushik, you are a family member, and we are very glad that you have chosen to stay with us. Please don't insult us by trying to pay rent for this room. Both Ratna and I are very lonely and when we heard you were coming here, we were overjoyed, so please don't break our hearts."

I tried to argue but they did not relent and also informed me that the plan to rent the room was taken initially when their finances were bad, but after Ratna got a job, they had no financial problems. I had nothing more to say. I learnt from them that both the girls wake up early in the morning and help perform all the chores of their mother, cleaning her, bathing her, etc. Ratna goes for her work at 8AM and returns home by 1PM. She works as a primary school teacher nearby. Geeta stays at home, cooks and looks after the house. In the evenings both the girls cook together and look after their mother.

My working place was about 5 km from their residence and I had to report for work at 10 AM every morning, till about 5 PM in the evening. It was a Government veterinary hospital. I used to have breakfast at home, lunch at a local hotel near the vet hospital and dinner at home. It was only during the dinner that my aunt accompanied us on the dinning table, sitting in a wheel chair. We used to chat freely with each other during the dinner and also after dinner.

#

By 10 PM, aunt was tucked into bed. The girls took turns in sleeping with my aunt in her room. 

One night Ratna used to sleep with her mother and the next night Geeta slept with her mother-in-law. This arrangement was done so that they could assist aunt in the middle of the night if required.

Either Ratna or Geeta, when they were not sleeping with aunt, used to sleep in the first floor bed room, adjacent to my room. Initially I tried to reach my bedroom before they tucked aunt to bed and bolted the connecting door so as not to embarrass the girls. 

--
Like Reply
  ## Start of night life with 2 pretty beauties

But after about a week, I heard a knock on the connecting door. When I opened, I saw Geeta smiling at me.

She said, "Are you very tired?"

I replied, "No."

Geeta said, "I am not feeling sleepy, can we just talk?"

I offered the chair, which I had procured earlier and asked her to sit.

She was wearing a night gown, which she arranged properly and sat on the chair, while I sat on the bed. She asked about my childhood and we talked about an hour and then she went to bed. I again bolted the door.

This routine with Geeta continued for about a week. Then Ratna also started the same routine and sat for about an hour and chit chatted with me. So every night I used to talk to either Geeta or Ratna for about an hour after dinner in my room.

Slowly we became friends and opened up more freely with each other. It was Geeta who one day asked me, "Koushik, do you have a girl friend back home?"

I looked at her and replied with a smile, "Who do you think will be my girl friend when she finds out that I am a cow and sheep doctor? Probably I also smell of cattle after handling them throughout the day."

She smiled and said, "Any girl would love to be with you, you are very handsome, you haven't tried properly to get friendly with any girl I think."

I replied, "In our college, we had hardly any girls, and one or two who were there, were not worth dating."

She jokingly asked me, "Oh! So exactly what type of girls are you looking for?"

Now I was in a fix. I replied, "Someone beautiful, sexy and charming."

She smiled.

##

A few days later, I returned from work at about 5:30 PM and went to my room. I heard sound of running water and found my bathroom door locked from inside. Someone was in the bathroom. I understood that one of the girls must be using the bathroom and was contemplating to leave the room when the bathroom door opened and in walked Geeta clad only in her blouse and petticoat. Her wet tits were clearly visible from under her blouse. 

I was momentarily dumb struck, but Geeta just smiled as if nothing has happened and said, "Ratna is in the other bathroom, so I thought of using your bathroom." I just nodded and Geeta left the room swaying her behind sexily. Her ass mounds were clearly visible from over her petticoat which was clinging to her body.

The sight of Geeta's tits and ass made me horny and I had an instant hard on. Later that night when Geeta came to chat with me after dinner, I had difficulty in sitting calmly and talking with her. Once she leaned forward and I could see right through her cleavage. She was not wearing a bra. That night I masturbated thinking of her under me naked, writhing in sexual pleasure.

##
Like Reply
Awesome, please update the rest of the story
[+] 1 user Likes కుమ్ముడురాజ's post
Like Reply
##            That Eventful Thursday

A few days later, on a Thursday, I got a shock of my life.

That Thursday night Ratna was chatting with me. I casually asked her, "So, what are your plans, when do you plan to get married."

Ratna looked at me for a long time then replied, "Do you remember the summer you all came here after your higher secondary exams? I had just been discharged from hospital one day prior to your arrival."

I replied, "Yes, I remember." That time your mother was very distraught and I remember my mother trying to console her."

Ratna nodded her head and continued saying, "I was 15 yrs old then. My mother was worried because my menstruation did not start. So ultimately my parents took me to a doctor and for different tests I was hospitalised."

I was baffled, why is she telling me all these. I kept quiet.

Ratna after a brief silence said, "Later, after consulting different doctors and undergoing innumerable tests, the Doctors informed my parents that I have a problem which is incurable. My ovary is non-functional. So I will never be able to conceive and give birth to a child."

I was stunned to hear this, that also Ratna herself telling me. I felt bad and could not find a proper response and some how stuttered, "I...umm...I am sorry, I asked a stupid question and hurt your sentiments. I didn't know...I really am sorry."

Ratna smiled and said, "There is nothing to be sorry. We have become free with each other so there is nothing to be sorry about you enquiring about my marriage. I think we can discuss any subject without any fear or hesitation. Anyway, now tell me frankly, do you think any Indian male will marry me knowing that I am unable to bear him a child?"

Knowing fully well the Indian mentality, where each and every family desires for an off-spring, and preferably a male child to continue the family name, I had no answer to Ratna's question. However I said, "I am sure you can still find a good husband who after knowing about your problems will still love you."

Ratna laughed and said, "That is a pipe dream and besides, I do not think of marriage now at all, though truly speaking I do feel the requirement of a companion, a partner, you understand I hope."

I was speechless. Ratna sighed and then said, "Both, Me and Geeta are in the same sinking boat. I am 22 and she is 23 yrs old. I am rendered unable to bear a child and she is a widow. We are at the prime of our youth. Both yearn for someone to love us, someone to make us feel we are women, both of us are sex starved, but both of us can only dream. Mother had asked Geeta to get married again, but she refused."

I asked, "Why?"

Ratna replied, "Geeta thinks that the accident happened only because of her involvement in the family. So she thinks that it is her moral duty and she is obliged to look after my crippled mother."

I could not think of anything to say.

Ratna suddenly smiled and said, "Come on, let's not harp on things which make us sad. I am told you want a beautiful, charming and sexy girl?"

I retaliated, "Who told you?"

Ratna said, "Why, didn't you tell Geeta exactly the same words?"

I smiled and replied, "So both of you compare notes about what I say to each of you, behind my back."

Ratna promptly replied, "We discuss about you for many other reasons."

I asked, "What other reasons?"

"Oh! So many things, like how you ogled at Geeta when she came out of your bathroom, in her blouse and petticoat," Ratna replied smiling.

My face turned crimson on hearing this. I mumbled, "Actually I was about to leave the room."

Ratna still smiling said, "Why? You haven't seen a girl before in a semi dressed condition?"

I just somehow replied, "No."
Like Reply
Heart 
Ratna was still intent on teasing me and said, "Don't tell me that you have never made love to a girl?"

I did not answer her question but asked her instead, "Have you made love with anyone?"

Ratna looked me in the eye and replied, "Yes."

I was taken aback by her reply. Then I asked her, "With whom?"

Ratna calmly replied, "With Geeta. Geeta and I are lovers."

I was floored. I kept quite.

Ratna asked me, "Are you repelled that me and Geeta are lovers?"

I thoughtfully replied, "If both of you are happy, then why bother what others think? As for myself, I see nothing wrong in lesbian sex."

Ratna looked at me and said, "You have not answered my question."

I asked, "Which question, I have answered all."

Ratna said, "Have you slept with any girl? Have you made love with any one?"

I looked at her and replied, "Yes, I had slept with a woman five - six times."

Ratna smiled and asked, "Who is this woman?"

As she had been quite frank with me, I replied, "A married woman, who stays near our house at Kolkata. Her husband was then in Kuwait and she was lonely."

Ratna was quiet for sometime and then said, "So you fulfilled a lonely woman's needs. I wonder if you can fulfil our needs and make our dreams come true."

I asked without understanding, "What dreams?"

She was quiet for some times again and then said, "About our dreams of being loved, being made to feel a woman, enjoying the pleasure of sex."

I was stunned and mechanically responded, "What?"

Ratna just said, "Both I and Geeta trust you, we hope you will not be cross with us, but both of us need someone to satisfy our physical needs."

I was stunned. I replied, "But you are my cousin sister and Geeta is my boudi."

Ratna slowly replied, "Yes, we know. But we are also women and you are also a man. Besides who is going to find out what happens inside our house. We won't tell anyone and we are confident you won't brag around about your conquests."

I just kept staring at her. My cock was raising its head and it was becoming uncomfortable for me to sit still.

Ratna asked me in a very low voice, "Tell me please, do you have any reservation of having sex with either Geeta or me."

I took my time, and said, "Ratna, I will be frank with you, you are my cousin sister. Somehow, the thought of having sex with you does raise some questions in my mind. But I have no reservation when I think of having sex with Geeta, though she is also my boudi, but boudi-dewar sex is quite rampant." (Dewar in India means brother-in-law, i.e. younger brother of husband.)

Ratna now lifted her face and said, "I have read and heard of cousins having sex and also marrying. I will also be frank with you, when you came for dada's marriage reception; I was attracted to you."

Now this was news to me, I remember being attracted to her during Subhash's marriage. She was hardly 19 yrs old then, but an eye catcher. I did talk to her but never let her know about my feelings. I told her, 
"You did not disclose your feelings then and I also hid my feelings towards you only because you are my cousin."

Ratna smiled sadly and said, "I hid my feelings about you only because as the Indians say, I had become a 'baaz', a woman who could not bear a child."

Saying this she got up from the bed where she was sitting and walking towards her room said, "Think what I have said. There is no compulsion, but we would welcome you with open arms if you wish to become our lover," and she went away. The connecting door was still open.  Heart
Like Reply
I was still stunned and jolted by what she had said. I was shocked.

I kept sitting on the chair for about fifteen minutes, thinking about our discussion.

It was news to me that both Ratna and Geeta wanted to have sex with me. Ratna is my cousin sister. Geeta is my deceased brother's wife, my sister-in-law. Having sex with them is Incest. But still they thought of me, why? Somehow the thought made me excited. For the first time thinking about the two willing beautiful women, my prick started stirring and in no time I had a hard on.

Ratna, 5'3" tall, fair skinned, slim waist, medium sized firm protruding boobs, oval face, large black eyes, waist length black hair, long athletic legs and a mesmerising ass.

Geeta, 5'5" tall, having a roundish face with a dimple appearing when she smiles, she had almond shaped dark brown eyes, fair skinned, having slightly larger boobs, and having thick curly hair hanging just up to her mid riff, her waist was also slim and with her long sensual legs with a lovely swaying ass, she had something of an hour glass figure.

I controlled my thinking and again thought what I should do. My conscience was continuously telling me 'it was incest, taboo', where as my body was reacting differently. They had never behaved like a slut ever, in front of me. We did flirt a little, but it was all in good humour. That is the time I noticed that the connecting door was wide open.

I got up, walked to the door to close it and as I reached the door, I saw in the dim light, that Ratna was still sitting on her bed, facing me, and watching me. I stood by the open door. Both of us were watching each other. I took a bold step and entered the room and sat at the edge of the bed, furthest away from her.

I asked, "Are you teasing me?"

She sighed and said, "No"

I again asked, "Why me. Both of you are so beautiful, both of you are so adoring and homely, both of you have lovely figures, you can choose any one you fancy, why me."

She looked me square in my eyes and said, "Do you think if we had any affair with an outsider, we will be safe? We will never be blackmailed? We have had offers for casual and paid sex from people, but we refrained only because we were afraid of being exploited."

She was quiet for a minute and then said, "We trust you. Like I said there is no compulsion, if and only if you decide to fulfil our dreams, then both I and Geeta can enjoy with you."

Ratna looked at me again and said, "When you came along Geeta and I saw an opportunity to satisfy our sexual needs by a male. A male who is a member of the family, will respect us as individuals and not exploit us. Both of us realised each others needs, so we decided that we will have one lover between us. Will you be our lover?"

I was a little flabbergasted by the direct approach made by Ratna. Still I collected my thoughts and said, "I am really honoured to be chosen by you."

Ratna pleaded, "Koushik, I trust you will be absolutely discrete and not put us in any danger."

I replied, "I have my own reputation also to think of Ratna. How can I think of revealing our affair to anyone?

Ratna was clad in a pink sleeveless night gown, her long beautiful hair hanging loose over her back, and a shy smile on her face. I got closer to her, and holding her by the shoulder, slowly pulled her towards me. I noticed that her earlier boldness had disappeared and now all of a sudden she appeared to be shy and nervous. I placed my hands on her shoulder and I asked her, "Are you comfortable?"

She nodded her head in affirmation.
Like Reply
Heart 
She was glancing at me shyly, then after inhaling and exhaling a deep breadth, she looked at me and whispered, "Koushik, technically I am still a virgin even though my hymen has been broken. It's my first time with a male, please don't hurt me," and hid her face with her palms.

My prick was swollen and hard like steel and wanted to be released from the restrains of the underwear and pyjama which I was wearing. I could make out that Ratna was also hot and ready. I stood up, and gently pulled Ratna up. Then I gently opened her night gown. She was wearing a pink coloured bra and panty. She was looking really beautiful. I removed my vest and pyjama and was only in my underwear. My cock raised its head angrily and made a huge tent over my underwear.

I reached out and pulled Ratna towards me and hugged her. I could feel her hard nipples pressed against my chest. Ratna moaned slightly. I lifted her face and kissed her on her lips. Ratna slightly opened her lips and I started sucking her lower lips. Ratna hugged me tightly and a sigh escaped from her throat. I took one of my hands to her boobs and gently pressed them over her bra. She again moaned and arched her back. I increased pressure on her boobs and pressed them hard. I could feel my erect hard cock pressing on her lower abdomen.

I could not hold myself any longer. I took both my hands behind Ratna and tried to open her bra. My inexperience showed as I could not open the bra. Ratna looked at me and tuned around. Now I could see the bra hooks clearly. I now opened the bra hooks and freed it from her body. Ratna was now only in her panties.

Ratna had covered her face with her hands. I came in front of Ratna and slowly removed her hands. Her beautiful erect boobs were in front of my eyes, the brown nipples hard and poking out, as if staring at me. I extended my hands and cupped both her bare boobs and pressed them lightly. Ratna closed her eyes and put her hands over my palm and applied pressure. She was continuously moaning and sighing now. I started playing with her tits, pressing them, cupping them, pinching her erect nipples.

Suddenly Ratna turned around facing away from me, leaning back on my chest. I took my hands around her bosom from behind and embraced her, my hands now on her boobs again. My cock was pressed on her lovely soft ass. I kissed her neck and ear lobes. Ratna shuddered in my grip and leaned further into me, her body pressed on my chest. With one of my hands I was pressing her boobs and with the other hand I was massaging her belly and her slim hips.

I turned her around again facing me. I kissed her again and holding her with my left hand behind her back, I cupped her left boob with my free hand and leaned forward and kissed her boobs. Ratna was now trembling. I started licking her boobs with my tongue from its base in a circular pattern, slowly reaching the nipples. Ratna caught my head with both her hands and pressed them on her boobs. I opened my mouth and engulfed one of the tits and started sucking it and started pressing the other boob with my hands. Ratna's moans had now turned into a growl. She pulled my face up, and guided my mouth towards the other tit. I started licking and sucking the boob and was literally mauling the free boob with my hands. Ratna was swaying and shivering and moaning loudly.

I took one of my hands south and touched her thighs. Ratna again trembled. I started rubbing her inner thighs and took my hands up to her pussy and felt the heat over her panty. The panty was soaked. I rubbed her cunt lightly over her damp panty. Ratna could not control any more and took a step backward. I gently guided her towards my room and brought her near the bed. I laid her down on the bed and lay besides her.

Both of us were lying side by side, facing each other. We reached out and started kissing, our bodies touching each other. Both of us were feeling each others body contours. My hand glided all over her body, feeling her curves, feeling her mounds and then slowly reached her pussy. Her panty was damp and I massaged her pussy over her panty. An intoxicating sexy smell filled the room and that excited us more. I caught her panty from her hips and gently pulled it down. Ratna lifted her hips to facilitate the same. Her cleaned shaved pussy was now in the open. The vaginal lips were swollen and were glistening with a trace of moisture.

I touched her pussy lips with my fingers. Ratna shivered and gave out a loud moan. I started rubbing her pussy. Ratna was on fire; she was moaning and trying to bring her thighs together. I held her thigh apart with my free hand and legs. I then slid a finger in her slit and moved it up and down several times. She trembled and bucked but I held on. My cock was also trying to make a hole in my underwear.

I removed my fingers from Ratna's cunt and slid my underwear from my hips and removed them. I was also fully naked now. My cock was saluting the beautiful naked body of Ratna. Ratna brought a hand and caught hold of my prick. I again sat in between her legs and started rubbing her pussy with my fingers. Again my fingers were inside the folds of Ratna's pussy. My fingers were rotating inside her pussy and Ratna was again shivering and moaning loudly, holding my cock tightly and moving her hands up and down the shaft.

I slid down, brought my face near her love triangle and inhaled the intoxicating aroma emerging from her cunt. Her legs were parted around my shoulders. Then I kissed her pussy. Ratna jerked while I held her firmly down. I then put my tongue out and licked her pussy from bottom to top and then inserted my tongue inside her cunt and started licking vigorously. Ratna bucked and heaved, while I held her hips tightly. She made weird noises, and caught my head with her hands. I kept sucking and licking her cunt and clit, and soon I could taste her juices. I could feel her pressing my head towards her pussy and I increased my endeavours of sucking and licking her pussy.

Suddenly Ratna twisted, her whole body jerked and she held on to the sides of the bed-sheet and nearly gave out a shrill shriek and at the same time a gush of her juices flowed from her cunt, which I eagerly lapped up and continued licking and sucking. She jerked 2 to 3 times and then fell all exhausted on the bed. I understood that she had an orgasm and let her recuperate.

Once her breathing became somewhat normal, she pulled me upon her and kissed me. I also kissed her and hugged her. My prick was again very hard and touched her swollen labia and began to nudge between them. She parted her legs further and holding my cock started rubbing it up and down her slippery vaginal slit. Her juices coated the head of my cock.

The external stimulation began to work on both of us, our breathing getting heavy, our eyes earnestly locked on to one another. I broke my gaze to look at her beautiful, young body, her pert breasts under me, heaving under her laboured breath, her pussy slightly spreading to accept the width of my shaft in its shallow valley. Ratna was beautiful. She was perfectly sexy.

I moved back to her entrance, gently nudging the small lips of her pussy open. Ratna's hands were firmly on my hips. Gently, I pushed with my hips, my cock head after much difficulty started sliding into Ratna inch by inch. Ratna yelped and winced in pain. I stopped pushing. Her cunt was tight but well lubricated with her juices. I could see tears rolling down her eyes. I gently kissed her tears away.

Once she was comfortable again, I started pushing and slowly and steadily I slid into Ratna,my weight settling onto her as her slippery pussy accepted every inch I had to offer.
[+] 4 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Heart 
Ratna put her arms around my neck, "Fuck me," she whispered into my mouth. These two words were music in my ears, as if she was offering me the honey pot filled with nectar and begging me to drink more, offering her flower for me alone.

I paused deep inside Ratna and kissed her gently, pumped her once, and then again. I could feel her vaginal muscles spreading slightly as I withdrew, and then tightening up as I squeezed into her. She was now emitting breathy moans.

Ratna hugged me tightly as I continued pumping into her, squeezing me tight as I stroked into her wet canal, her swollen flesh unable to hold back the abundance of thick juice inside her, allowing it to ooze out onto me. My stroking picked up speed as I fucked her smooth wetness, kissing her lovingly all the while. I was finally inside her. I just couldn't believe it was really happening. She was wreathing in pleasure under me, her moaning rising in pitch, her head moving from one side to the other, her eyes closed, her face glowing in ecstasy.

I could feel her vagina squeezing and pulsing all around my cock, still thrusting rapidly, still holding off its own euphoric explosion.

"Oh, god, Koushik!" she moaned. "Oh, My God!" her orgasm was at the summit. "You..." She could barely get the words out. "Yes..." It was several loud moans before she could speak again. "Koushik, yes... now, please," she breathed.

I couldn't hold on any further and began to ejaculate inside her, my cock flexing inside her cunt and answered with a shudder of her own.

Together, we arrived at the wet fruition of our incestuous love. Ratna pressed her forehead against me as she gently stroked out the last of my contractions with her hips, milking my semen into her already-saturated vagina.

We lay in the same position, head to head, for several long moments, neither of us able to speak, my cock still inside her.

As our erratic breathing began to return to normal, I slowly eased out of Ratna and hugged her lovingly. Ratna also hugged me and kissed me hungrily and said, "Thank you Koushik for giving me so much pleasure. I have had the most intense orgasm of my life. I thought I had become a lesbian, but tonight I realise that even though I love lesbian sex, but sex with a male is absolutely something different, something very special, something every girl should cherish. I now understand Geeta's urge to have sex with you."

Ratna collected her thoughts and said, "Both Geeta and I are not lesbians, still both of us have bonded and tried lesbian sex also, to relieve our sexual urges. I hope you are not repelled. It did help us, but Geeta kept telling me, sex is best with a male partner."

## Ratna’s Past

Ratna continued, "I can't get married, besides who will look after mother? Geeta also doesn't want to get married and leave mother. But both of us are sex starved. Like I told you, we are afraid of having a relation or affair with an outsider."

I said, "I am sure there are people who would have been ready to marry you knowing your condition and if still both of you wanted a child, could have adopted one."

She replied, "I also thought so. I knew a boy in college, and felt that I was falling in love with him. His name was Arvind. I thought, I should tell him about my medical condition and accordingly I told him about my medical problems, that I could never give birth to a child. Arvind listened to my story and asked a lot of questions and then said that he was happy that I confided in him. He was very friendly with me after that and we went out on some dates. 

We did not get physical, but we did smooch and felt each other over our clothes. One day he told me that he loved me and wanted to marry me. Hearing that, I was on cloud nine. I was really thankful to God for giving me so much of happiness. 

Then one day he told me that he intended to go into business. I asked Arvind, what business he was planning to enter into. Arvind told me that first he wanted to get married to me and expected me to take active part in his business. I told him I had no experience in any business deals. He said that he would teach me every thing. 

The next day he took me out for lunch. While returning back from lunch, outside the restaurant, Arvind told me that in his business, I would be working with some more girls. He further said, 'we will open a sex centre and earn a lot of money. Legally you will be my wife and also you can entertain other males without fear of getting pregnant. I have contacts and can make you a super high class call girl.' I just left him outside the hotel, took a taxi and returned home. He was not the only person; others propositioned me for casual sex also."

She further said, "I seriously thought about those lewd propositions and was on the verge of consenting to have sex with an aged man, whom we call Ramesh uncle, when by chance Geeta and I started satisfying each other."

Koushik asked, "How did that episode start?"
Like Reply
Ratna now sat up, looked at me and smiled shyly, then told me her story:

Ratna's narration

About a year back, while I was returning from school in the afternoon, Ramesh uncle met me on the way. He started walking along with me and enquired about my mother. All of a sudden

He said, "Ratna I want some help from you."

I replied, "Yes uncle, what can I do for you?"

"Ratna, I am now 55 yrs old, your aunt is also 50. Our sex life has become monotonous. We want to do something new."

I just could not understand what uncle wanted to say and looked blankly at him.

Uncle suddenly said, "Ratna will you help us?"

I did not understand what he meant and asked, "Uncle, how can I help you?"

Ramesh uncle held my hand and blurted out, "Ratna, I want to fuck you in front of my wife. Then she will teach you the pleasures of woman to woman sex."

I was shocked and I snatched my hand from his grasp and ran from there. But in my heart I was aroused tremendously. Should I go to uncle and aunt and relieve my sexual urge? He was aged and would keep our affair secret, besides aunt also would be involved.

I was tremendously aroused when I reached home. Geeta understood something has happened. She asked me why I was agitated. We have no secrets between us. I told her everything. She asked me what I wanted to do. I replied, "Ramesh uncle is aged, so is aunty. They will not tell anyone. If you agree, then we can have sex with uncle and aunt. I am sure he will gladly accept you also."

Geeta was quiet for some time then said, "Let's not rush, and let us think for a day or two; uncle and aunt are not running away. We can decide after two three days." I agreed with Geeta.

After lunch, I was alone lying down on my bed, Geeta was with mother. I was still aroused and wanted relief. I removed my salwar and panty, lifted my kameez over my chest and started masturbating. I used a large candle and was inserting it a little in my cunt. My eyes were closed and I was imagining uncle inserting his prick in my cunt. I was reaching my orgasm and became so engrossed that accidently I shoved the candle roughly in my cunt. I felt a piercing pain and shrieked and cried out loudly. When after sometime the pain receded, I saw blood oozing out of my cunt and was afraid.

Suddenly Geeta rushed into my room and asked "What happened," and then stopped when she saw me, half naked, a blood stained candle in my hand and my cunt slightly oozing out with a mixture of blood and cunt juice. She stood halfway between the door and the bed and understood everything. I was in a shock on being discovered.

Then slowly Geeta went to the bathroom, soaked a towel and retuned back and cleaned my cunt gently. Geeta then sat besides me, removed the candle from my hand. She had an evil smile on her face; she gently removed my kameez from my body, opened the hooks of my bra and removed the same. I was now fully naked. Geeta lightly fondled my boobs and said, "When you masturbate be naked like this."

I was absolutely frozen in shame by the sudden intrusion of Geeta and her further actions.

I felt shy of being completely naked in front of Geeta. Though we have seen each other dressing and undressing, we have never been fully naked in front of each other. I lifted my hands and tried to hide my boobs and at the same time brought my legs together to hide my pussy. Geeta removed my hands from my boobs and started playing with my boobs. I looked at her in surprise. She smiled and said, "Let us masturbate each other. Till now both of us have been masturbating in the bathroom hiding from each other, but from today we will not hide from each other, but help each other in getting sexual satisfaction."

Geeta then kissed my boobs, held one of my nipples in her mouth and licked it. I felt a wave of pleasure in my body. She sucked and licked both my boobs one by one, giving love bites on my nipples. I felt as if a centipede was crawling inside my body, giving me tremendous pleasure. My cunt was on fire and I put my hand there and rubbed gently.

Geeta seeing me rubbing my cunt, removed my hand, got up from the bed and started removing all her clothes.

In no time she was fully naked. Her boobs were fuller and larger than mine, her nipples were hard and erect and pointing straight forward. She came on the bed and we both hugged each other, our breasts rubbing together. My nipples were also hard and I was shivering. Geeta looked at me, and I leaned forward slightly. Our lips met and we were kissing each other open mouthed, our tongues playing with each other. I was feeling so horny. When we stopped kissing due to breathlessness, I looked and saw her large full boobs standing erect, her dark nipples hard and pointing towards me. I felt as if her boobs were waving in front of my face waiting to be sucked. I grabbed one of her boobs and started sucking. Geeta held my head tightly. Then I shifted to the other boob. It was lovely. Geeta lifted my head and pressed her full lips against my lips.

As we were making out she slowly pushed me onto my bed so I was lying down and she was on me. I could feel her hard nipples pressed against mine and it drove me absolutely crazy. She then stopped kissing me and then slowly moved down. She took my boobs in her hands and then started sucking them wildly. I couldn't help but moan in pleasure. I had never felt so good in my whole life.

She stopped and looked at me and said, "Today you don't have to do anything. I will satisfy your hunger and next time you'll satisfy mine," and then she went down all the way to my pussy and licked all around my cunt lips. I wrapped my legs around her neck. Then she dived in, and started sucking my pussy in full earnest. It felt so amazing. She stuck her tongue inside my pussy and licked from top to bottom and again from bottom to top. Then she started licking my clit and the warmth and the wetness of the tongue was making me shiver and squirm. I couldn't control any further and within seconds I was leaking profusely. She licked up all my juices and in no time I was hit by a very powerful orgasm. By now I was moaning loudly. Geeta licked me clean. My pussy was throbbing from so severe an orgasm. But that wasn't the end.

Geeta then made me sit up straight and even she sat up straight on the bed. Both of our legs spread in front of us. She put her right leg over my left and put her left leg under my right leg and pushed herself closer to me. Finally her wet swollen pussy touched mine and the sensation was overbearing. She slowly rubbed her pussy in circles on mine and soon enough all our juices were mixed and the heats from our pussies were being shared. The room was filled with the beautiful aroma, from our love juices.

I couldn't control myself and started pushing my pussy back and forth on hers as if we were fucking each other. The sensation in my body was the best I've ever felt my entire life. Our pussy slapped against each other and our juices were leaking and making our thighs sticky. My clitoris kept hitting her cunt and soon enough we climaxed at the same time. We both started yelling in pleasure and we continued the rubbing of our cunts for another thirty minutes. Both of us had multiple orgasms. We were both exhausted and tired and by then it was past four in the evening. We just dropped on our backs, our pussies against each other and relaxed.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Koushik narrates

I listened to Ratna's story and I was really horny. My cock was again rearing its head and was ramrod stiff. I pulled Ratna towards me and she eagerly clung to me. Her breasts were again hard and her nipples were poking on my chest. I hugged her and kissed her slowly and lovingly. She reciprocated by opening her mouth and licking my lips with her tongue. Soon my tongue was also playing with her tongue. We were again aroused. I was mauling her tits, pinching her hard nipples. She was fondling my cock with one of her hands. We both realised that the time was ripe for another round of fucking. I laid her flat on the bed and she opened her legs wide. I positioned myself over her and kissed her. She hugged me and pulled me tightly over her and we were licking and kissing each others face, eyes, lips, ears, neck like mad.

Ratna then relaxed her embrace and with a hand caught my cock which was rigid and hot. She lined it over her cunt hole and I leant over her and entered her. Both of us were well lubricated and my cock slid in her wet pussy smoothly. I started sliding in and out of her cunt. She held on tightly to me and moaned uttering my name occasionally. Her legs were over my bums, pulling me deep inside her. She kept on moaning and telling me to increase my speed. I lifted my shoulders off her and balancing my weight on my elbows, caught her tits with my hands and started pressing them, while continuing to slide my cock in and out of her sensuous cunt which was now oozing out a lot of her juices. Even then she was tight, her vaginal muscles gripping my cock and squeezing me repeatedly.

I was by now mauling her boobs and also pinching her nipples.

Ratna was now moaning loudly, and to calm her down I kissed her lovingly.

She kept moaning in my mouth and clung on to me.

I again raised myself and while still inside her sat in-between her legs and positioned her legs over my shoulder. Thus I leaned forward and started pumping her again.

Ratna was now in bliss and started trembling while I increased my speed of fucking her. Her moans had now become very loud and I had to again adjust and release her legs from over my shoulder and kiss her to keep the moaning sounds from being heard.

I told her, "Ratna, enjoy but please don't wake the whole house."

Ratna giggled and said, "Koushik, just keep fucking me, I don't care if Geeta hears me, mother won't as she takes sleeping pills regularly. Just fuck me darling Koushik, fuck your cousin sister, fuck me."

On hearing this, I cared two hoots and again lifted her legs over my shoulder and started pushing my cock in and out of her cunt vigorously.

Ratna started pushing her hips up in rhythm. Soon we were reaching our climax. Suddenly Ratna dug her nails in my shoulders, jerked her torso up and up, uttered a shriek and trembled as if she was experiencing an electric shock, moving her head from side to side and at the same time I could feel her cunt squeezing and milking my cock like a vice. She then fell flat on the bed again, but her cunt muscles were still quivering and I could not hold myself any longer. With a loud groan, I pushed inside her and my sperms ejaculated out of my cock in bursts, flooding her already full cunt with my juices.

Both of us were now spent, our bodies drenched with each others sweat, gasping for breath, but still clinging to each other. It took us quiet some time for our breathing to normalise. Till now my cock was still inside her pussy. I eased out my now semi soft prick out of Ratna's cunt and a gush of our love juices oozed out of her pussy, soiling the already crumpled bed sheet.

Ratna had a blissful smile on her face, as if she was in paradise. Her eyes were closed, her chest heaving gently up and down with her breathing. She was looking so beautiful, I could not help but just kissed her lightly on her lips and lay down beside her, hugging her from her back, my hands on her boobs.

## Friday Morning fun

The next day (Friday) it was my turn to pleasure Geeta and I did it wildly just for her.

I had a dreamless sleep and was woken up when I felt someone shaking me. In my semi conscious mind I just turned and hugged Ratna. Ratna shook me again and said, "Good morning sleepy heads, I have brought bed tea for everyone, now wake up and refresh yourselves." Something was wrong, Ratna was still sleeping clinging to me, and then how could she bring tea? Oh God! It was Geeta and not Ratna who was waking us up.

In a flash I was fully awake and pushed Ratna to wakefulness. Both of us were still fully naked. Geeta was sitting on the edge of the bed, a wicked smile on her face. I jumped out of bed and picking up my towel went to the bath room and cleaned myself, all the time feeling shy and apprehensive of being found out, my heart pounding furiously.

Then a thought entered my mind, tonight I might get an opportunity to fuck Geeta and slowly my heart beat came to normal. I returned to my room still wrapped in a towel. By then Ratna had recovered her night gown and had covered herself. She had also retrieved my pyjama, which I had discarded in her room the previous night. Both Geeta and Ratna were sipping tea.

Geeta handed me a cup of tea and said, "So, how was your night with my sweet sister in law? Oh! I forgot, your sweet cousin sister I should add."

I blushed, but Ratna replied on my behalf, "Geeta, all your description about sex with a male is nothing compared to actually having first hand knowledge and enjoying sex with a male. Any way, to night you will be enjoying with Koushik. I am sure you are anxiously waiting to get fucked by him."

All of us burst out laughing.

We finished tea. Ratna picked up the empty cups while Geeta came over to me and planted a wet kiss on my lips and said, "Thank you Koushik, Thank you for agreeing to be our lover, you will not regret, I promise."

Saying this she left the room along with Ratna, both the girls smiling and giggling happily.

I checked the time, it was just 6 AM, and I decided to sleep some more. I woke up around 8 AM, freshened up, had breakfast and went to my office.
Like Reply
Geeta Narrates

I woke up early in the morning, it was 5 AM. I got out of bed and went upstairs to wake up Ratna. The door to our upstairs room was ajar. I entered the room and could clearly see the empty bed as the room was lit by the light from Koushik's room. The connecting door was wide open. Ratna's night gown and bra were lying on the floor. I could also make out a pyjama and a vest lying around. I was thrilled on seeing this. It could only mean one thing, that Ratna had sex with Koushik. It also meant that I could also have sex with Koushik.

I slowly and soundlessly approached Koushik's room and peered inside. Both Koushik and Ratna were sleeping soundly, lying naked. Ratna was spooning herself into Koushik, and Koushik's hands were covering Ratna's boobs. Ratna's face was filled with peace and satisfaction.

I was momentarily jealous but then in a flash was filled with joy as I now was sure to have sex with Koushik. Ultimately Ratna has been able to seduce Koushik. Now our prayers have been answered. This is what both of us wanted. My tits hardened and my heart fluttered. My stomach churned and my pussy started getting moist. I controlled myself. My turn will surely come soon.

I returned back to the kitchen in the ground floor. My mother in law would not be up and awake till another 2 hours. I prepared tea for three persons and took it upstairs and shook Koushik to wakefulness. Both Ratna and Koushik were still huddled together, both still naked.

Koushik on waking up and finding me in the room was embarrassed and picking up a towel rushed to the bathroom. I fondled Ratna's tits and gave her a kiss.

She smiled and said, "Geeta, it was fabulous."

I smiled and said, "Yes my dear Ratna, and I congratulate you for being able to seduce Koushik."

We kissed again. Ratna got up, retrieved her dressing gown from the adjacent room and put it on. She also retrieved Koushik's pyjama.

Koushik returned from the bathroom and I teased him a little by asking him how he enjoyed with his cousin sister.

It was Ratna who replied, "Geeta, all your description about sex with a male is nothing compared to actually having first hand knowledge and enjoying sex with a male. Any way, to night you will be enjoying with Koushik. I am sure you are anxiously waiting to get fucked by him."

I was horny and wanted Koushik to satisfy me now. I wanted to be loved by a male as soon as possible.

We finished our tea; I kissed Koushik and thanked him for agreeing to be our lover and then returned to the ground floor with Ratna as we had a lot of house hold work.

We woke up my mother in law and cleaned her up and helped her in her morning chores. We prepared breakfast and Ratna left for her school by 8 AM. Koushik also came downstairs around 9 AM, had his breakfast and was about to go to his office, when I hugged him and kissed him full on the lips, moving my tongue around his lips. Initially Koushik was taken by surprise, but recovered and put one of his hand around my head and pressed my boobs with his other hand, while reciprocating my kiss. We looked at each other, smiled that knowing smile, informing each other through our eyes, yes I am eagerly waiting for you to make love to me.

I then got busy in the kitchen, preparing our lunch but my mind was on the scene of Koushik and Ratna lying naked, the long and thick cock of Koushik, and how I am going to get fucked by Koushik tonight.

Ratna returned from her school at about 1PM. By then I had fed my mother in law and she was back in her bed, reading some book or the other.

Ratna and I had lunch together. After lunch Ratna described her first sex experience with Koushik elaborately as we worked in the kitchen, cleaning up the utensils. I was also aroused by her narration. The wait for the night to come was becoming more and more unbearable for me.

## Friday Night Games

Koushik returned at around 6 PM. My heart gave a lurch when I saw him. He went upstairs to clean up and after he came down we had tea and snacks. My mother in law called Koushik and chatted with him for some time. Ratna helped me in the kitchen and soon all our work for the day was over. We finished our dinner and tucked my mother in law in her bed. It was then just after 10 PM.

Ratna looked at me and winked, I shamelessly winked back at her.

Ratna asked me, "Are you on the pills?"

I replied, "Ever since Koushik came here."

Ratna laughed and said, "Thank God, I don't have to worry about getting pregnant."

I sadly replied, "Once I wanted to be pregnant, then your brother said to wait for three years. Now I dare not think of getting pregnant."

Ratna came and hugged me and said, "I wish one day you marry Koushik and bear his children."

I laughed and replied, "And what will you do then?"

She giggled and said, "I will be the mistress of the house, fucking both of you."

I laughed back with her.

Ratna kissed me on my forehead and said, "Go my dear sister, go spend your honey moon night with Koushik and enjoy the night to your full satisfaction."

We parted, Ratna entering her mother's room and me climbing upstairs to Koushik's room.

Koushik was reading a book sitting on the chair by the side of the bed. On seeing me he stood up. I entered his room and hugged him. I could not control any more. Koushik caught my face and kissed me on my lips. Oh God! I was being kissed after so long. I was hungry for love. I opened my mouth and kissed back. We were sucking each others lips and tongue madly, feeling each other urgently.

Koushik started removing my sari and blouse and I helped him remove his shirt and pyjama. Soon we were in our undergarments. I removed my bra and showed him my tits. He started playing with my tits, pressing them, pinching them and then sucking them. I was enjoying tremendously.

Koushik stood up again and started to remove his under wear. Then he came to me and removed my panty. Both of us were now fully naked. He led me to the bed and made me lie down. He sat besides me and leaned forward and took one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking gently as his fingers teased the other nipple.

I placed my hands on the back of his head, caressing him as he suckled on my tit. I could not help rocking my hips from my arousal, humping against the air. I was so turned on; I wanted to climax, I needed to climax. I could not stop him now even if I wanted to.

While still sucking on my nipple, Koushik slowly ran his hand down across my stomach and found the hairless wet pussy lips between my legs. Koushik quickly found the source of my wetness, and gently began to open me with his fingers.

He soon had one finger inside of me, slowly opening me further as his finger seemed to rotate around the first folds of my vulva, causing my vagina to dilate open. I continued to caress his head as he suckled my breast and I humped against his intruding finger.

Koushik released my nipple from his lips and began slowly kissing up my neck until we faced each other, our lips an inch apart. Then he kissed me. Koushik kissed me.

This was the most beautiful and intimate kiss after I became a widow. Instinctively, I opened my mouth to accept his tongue.

My brother in law was French kissing me while he fingered me.

It was so beautiful, so intimate, and mostly so full of love and affection. I moaned around his probing tongue as I spread my legs, opening my thighs to grant him better access. I wanted to cum; I needed to cum for me.

I felt Koushik gently start to insert a 2nd finger into my dilated vagina. I moaned loudly as his probing fingers stretched me open wider. I pushed against his fingers, and spread my thighs to fully accept this intrusion. I could hear the sloshing sound of my lubrication escaping around his two fingers.

Koushik broke off our kiss so he could position himself better between my thighs. He climbed between my legs which were splayed apart. His fingers were soon inside me again. In this position, Koushik was able to curl his fingers forward so that he was massaging the front wall of my womb, deep inside me. I responded and began moaning again, his assault became more and more aggressive.

Soon he was plunging his fingers in and out of me, punishing my tight, little pussy, as I felt my orgasm building. This was very different than the pleasant little climaxes I could induce by rubbing my pussy; this was a powerful and intense build up whose origin was deep inside my womb.

I was absolutely in heat. I lay there, my legs splayed apart, granting my brother in law unfettered access to my wet, dilated vagina. I moaned loudly as his two fingers invaded my wet womb, arching my hips to accept this intrusion into my core. God, I wanted him to make me cum. I was in ecstasy as I gave myself to Koushik.

"Oh, god, Koushik, please... don't stop... oh, my god... oh, my god... oh, please... deeper..." I started babbling incoherently.

I was arching my hips up to meet each of Koushik's plunging thrusts. I was now lifting my bottom up, off the bed, to allow him to plunge as deeply as possible.

I felt my climax begin to quake across my core.

I arched my hips up and the first wave of convulsions crashed through me, sending a massive spasm through my vagina and womb.

"Oh, god... oh, god... oh, Koushik... I am Cumming..." I was literally screeching.

Koushik continued to massage my inner core, and I felt another wave of spasms crash over me. Koushik looked up at me from between my thighs, "Geeta, I want to taste you. I want to do this with you. You are so sexy, so beautiful. I love you so much."

Koushik slowly touched my erect clitoris with his tongue, teasing it, flicking his tongue against my very sensitive pussy. It was like someone sent an electric shock through my core.

The touch of his tongue on my clit made me quiver, "Oh my god, Koushik. God that feels good." escaped my lips.

Koushik flicked his tongue across my clit for several minutes, evoking cries of unimaginable pleasure from my core. Each flick of his tongue sent a spasm of pleasure through me. I literally shook and trembled each time he did it.

Koushik's fingers were still buried deep inside me, continuing the assault on that sensitive area in the front wall of my uterus, deep inside my womb, as he teased my clit with his tongue; driving me closer and closer to my orgasm. I grabbed the pillow next to me and clutched it to my chest. I was in a state of arousal I had never before known. I babbled in a barely coherent voice "Oh Koushik, you are going to make me climax."

Koushik stopped flicking his tongue. I moaned in frustration. Then without warning he sucked my erect clitoris into his mouth, sucking the blood into it. The intensity was simply too great. I did not think I could stand it.

"Oh Koushik, too much...oh fuck...too much...oh my god...please...oh please, too intense..." I babbled, moaned and screamed. I was completely out of control.

I bucked my hips wildly and tried to push his head off my clit to momentarily stop the intensity of this assault. I felt like I needed a second to gather my senses; the pleasure was simply too intense. But Koushik was too strong and I could not break his suction grip. Koushik continued to suck my clit even harder, and his fingers started a more violent assault on my womb. I continued to moan and buck my hips against his fingers.

I made incoherent sounds that I cannot describe as I felt a massive orgasm build inside of me.

I completely lost it. Then it started; the biggest, most intense and longest orgasm of my life. I bucked my hips wildly, holding the sides and back of Koushik's head in place as he sucked my clit, pressing myself forward to push his fingers as deeply inside me as they could reach.

I was lifting my ass inches off the bed to force his fingers deeper inside me. I was a wanton little slut at that moment. I would have done anything, and allowed him anything at that moment to prolong this sensation that had overtaken me. Koushik's sucking became more intense, almost violent; his fingers aggressively attacking the front wall of my vagina.

He began to spread his fingers apart, stretching me, as he pulled them out and plunged them forward violently, prying my pussy open. Wave upon wave of pleasure rocked across my body, my abdomen was convulsing. I was making completely incoherent sounds, almost talking in tongues so to speak.

My brother in law was giving me multiple orgasm of my life, and he continued to stimulate me, not allowing me to come down from my peak. Koushik kept forcing me to climax until my belly hurt and I truly needed to stop; but could not stop from Cumming until he released his hold on me.

The massive convulsions of my multiple orgasms were literally exhausting. My sides and abdomen hurt. But I could not stop Cumming. I continued to endure convulsion after convulsion as he sucked my clit and assaulted my womb with his fingers.

"Koushik please, let me stop. I need to rest." I was pleading.

But before I could pry his mouth from my pussy, I felt another wave of orgasmic pleasure crash across my belly, sending spasms of pleasure through my core. Again the screams of pleasure were indecipherable as they escaped my throat.

After the latest series of waves subsided, I was determined to break free. I had to stop or I was going to pass out. I mustered all my strength and pushed his head back, breaking the suction his lips and tongue had on my clit and panted, "Please Koushik, please. You need to let me stop. You need to let me down."

I lay there panting; sweat forming on my breasts, a little river of sweat running between them. My breasts continued to heave up and down as I struggle to catch my breath. I was dizzy and slightly disoriented.

Koushik looked at me and actually beamed with pride, smile broadly. He was very pleased that his efforts had produced such a profound result. Very slowly, he removed his fingers from my uterine walls. I felt my vagina spasm at the sudden emptiness. My vagina throbbed and pulsed. It seemed to be trying to find something to grasp, to fill the sudden void inside of my womb.

Koushik smiled. He was still erect, and in need of some relief. As I lay naked in front of my brother in law, my chest heaving as I panted to recover my breath, I was very happy, sated fully, but still yearned for more.

Koushik's erection looked absolutely painful it was so firm, rigid and hard. It stood straight up, straining towards the ceiling. I took Koushik's rigid cock on my left hand and stroked it a couple of times to make sure it was fully erect. It felt so large, thick and heavy in my tiny fingers. I leaned forward and kissed the large, purplish head once. I did not take it into my mouth, merely kissed the head affectionately. I felt his penis pulse up and grow.

He murmured, "Geeta, you are so beautiful."

I liked how Koushik's boner throbbed repeatedly in my hand as I prepared it to enter me. The pulsing heightened my already aroused state. I could feel my juice slowly leaking out of me, coating my upper thighs and buttocks. I had never been this turned on before.

Koushik climbed between my thighs and positioned himself at my wet opening. I could see his rigid erection bobbing up and down as he positioned himself to enter my tight pussy.

"Koushik, you are very large. Be careful and go slow. Don't hurt me," I cautioned.

Koushik nodded, indicating that he understood. I felt the large, bulbous head pressing against my vulva, stretching me open as he entered me about an inch or two. I panted as I lay there with Koushik's erection just inside my opening. "Slow, go slow... God, I feel so full. Oh, god, you are so huge." I could feel every pulse and throb of his large cock as it stretched me wider with a combination of pain and pleasure.

He pulled out slightly and slid back in, a little deeper this time. I grunted and panted as he slowly filled my tight vagina. This time he entered me two or three inches deep. My vagina was adjusting to this massive intrusion into my inner core. It was really, really happening. I wanted to take all of him. I wanted to do this for him. I wanted to be loved again. I wanted my brother in law to fuck me good.

I moaned as Koushik pulled out yet again and slowly slid in a little further. I could feel him deeper inside me. My brother in law was actually fucking me. He was actually inside me and I liked it. I was his now. Koushik was deep inside me. He was all the way inside me now. I could feel his balls pressing against my bum. Yes, he was buried inside me all the way! I was no longer just a sex starved widow; I was a wanton woman, with her brother in law's large penis inside her.

Now Koushik began stroking in and out of me, a little harder each time. He would pull out and plunge back in slapping his balls against my ass. He started pounding my tight little pussy with increased force. It almost seemed like he was punishing my tight little pussy with each violent thrust.

I could feel the pleasure building inside of me. The head of Koushik's cock was striking up against the front wall of my uterus, deep in my womb. Each thrust sent a wave of excitement and pleasure through me. I could feel another orgasm beginning to build inside me.

Koushik took my legs and wrapped them around his torso, raising my bottom off the bed and allowing him to plunge deeper inside of me. I could feel the head of his cock deeper inside my vagina, deep inside my womb.

The feeling was indescribable. "Oh, Koushik, fuck me...god, you feel good inside me."

I started arching my hips up to meet each punishing thrust. I was positioning myself to force his cock's head firmly against the front wall of my womb. I was lifting my ass off the bed to allow him to fuck me hard and deep. I wanted him to cum inside me, but even more, I wanted to climax with his erection inside my pussy.

I knew I was going to climax and I started urging him on, encouraging him to fuck me hard, to pound me violently.

"Koushik, you are going to make me climax ... oh, don't stop... fuck me... harder... don't stop... oh, my God... oh fuck..." I babbled incoherently as I felt my orgasm rock through my core. My entire body quaked as the waves of pleasure crashed across me.

My climax triggered Koushik's orgasm, and I felt him stiffen as he thrust inside me. As I convulsed from the orgasmic spasms that quaked across me, I felt Koushik's erection swell and pulse deep inside me. My brother in law was ejaculating inside me, pumping his semen inside his sister-in-law.

As we both convulsed together, I hissed, "Oh, Koushik, I love you... please, kiss me... kiss me now..."

And Koushik leaned forward and kissed me deeply. I opened my mouth to accept his tongue as I felt his cock continue to throb inside me. With each pulse, it felt that he was stretching me deeper and wider.

He collapsed on top of me, panting as we caressed each other, while remaining coupled together. I did not want this moment to ever end. I never wanted my brother-in-law's penis to leave my vagina. I was happy, satisfied content and loved at that moment.

As we lay there coupled together, I noticed that Koushik's cock remained hard. I contracted my vagina to give him a playful hug or squeeze. His cock pulsed back in response. We played this little game several times, me contracting my vagina to 'hug' him, and his penis throbbing in response.

After a couple of minutes of me squeezing Koushik's cock with my vagina, Koushik started moving in and out of me again. He was going to fuck his sister-in-law yet again. I liked that. I liked having my brother-in-law fuck me.

It took Koushik considerably longer to achieve his climax this time, and I did have two more orgasm this time. I enjoyed feeling him deep inside me. After he came, we drifted off to sleep in each others' arms, his penis still inside of me.
Like Reply
   ## Saturday Morning

This time Ratna woke us up with tea. It was nearly 5:30 AM. Both Koushik and I were still fully naked but did not feel any shame in front of Ratna. We sipped our tea.

Ratna asked, "So Geeta how was your honey moon with Koushik?"

I replied, "Fabulous, dear Ratna, it was really very pleasurable and I am fully sated and sore."

Ratna laughed and looking at Koushik asked, "So Koushik, are you happy to fuck two willing girls? I hope we have been able to really pleasure you and satisfy your needs."

Koushik blushed and replied, "Ratna, both you and Geeta are lovely. I hope I have been able to fulfil all your dreams."

I replied, "Yes Koushik, You have definitely satisfied me and yesterday Ratna admitted that you were superb with her. You really are a superb lover."

By then we had finished our tea and got up from the bed to face another day.

Ratna's Narration

It was so beautiful to see Geeta lying naked besides Koushik. Happiness was painted over her face. Geeta was cuddled into Koushik's broad chest, her tits pressed into his body, one of her legs over Koushik's thighs, sleeping blissfully. I had brought tea for all of us. I just didn't have the heart to wake them, but we had to get ready to face a new day.

I woke them reluctantly. We joked while sipping tea and then both Geeta and Koushik cleaned themselves and dressed. Both I and Geeta started our daily routine. But today the routine was not that monotonous as it had been previously.

It was a Saturday, I had no school, but it was a full working day for Koushik. Koushik left for his office as usual. 

Before he left, Geeta pulled me and Koushik inside the kitchen and both of us kissed Koushik one by one. Geeta said, "Koushik, before you go to work, you will kiss us everyday like this."

#

After lunch, we settled mother on her bed, where she started to read some books, Geeta took me upstairs and described how she was fucked by Koushik.

Then she asked me, "Are you comfortable that both of us are sharing Koushik?"

I looked at her and sincerely said, "Geeta, We agreed we will share the same lover. I have no regrets in sharing Koushik with you."

Geeta said, "I was momentarily jealous when I first found you and Koushik had sex. But then I was also very happy. I frankly don't mind sharing Koushik with you. I wish to see you also happy with him."

I hugged Geeta and kissed her lovingly. 

Geeta said, "Ratna, I love you not only as a sister-in-law, but also as my lover, and now I also love Koushik as a lover. I have no idea what to do with my feelings. I want to be with both of you. Please do not be angry or jealous with me."

I was overwhelmed by Geeta's sincere statement. I was also in the same position. I said, "Geeta, I also love you and Koushik equally. You were the first person to show me the pleasures of a woman loving another woman. Koushik was the first male to show me the pleasures of a man loving a woman. I also do not wish to be away from both of you."

Geeta nodded in agreement and said, "Yes, I understand your feelings. My feelings are also the same. But how does Koushik feel about us? How long is he going to stay with us? What will happen when he gets married?"

I replied, "Geeta, let us not think about the future now. Let us just enjoy this sinful life as of now. In time, we will think of something. As it is, we have faced many difficulties in our lives. Whatever happens, I will always be with you."

We agreed and again hugged each other.
Like Reply
## Saturday Night Adventure

In the evening Koushik sent a message that he would be late in returning as he was required in a remote village. He also said that he would have his dinner at the village itself and we were not to wait for him. 

Accordingly we had dinner with mother at 9 PM and tucked her to bed by 10 PM.

Koushik returned at about 10:30 PM. He informed that he had to go to a village some 30km away to attend to some emergency. He enquired whether we had finished our dinner and then went upstairs.

Geeta smiled at me and said, "He is tired, look after him properly," and entered mother's room. I went upstairs.

Koushik was wrapped in a towel. He was getting ready for a bath. On seeing me he said, "I am feeling like taking a bath. Would you like to join me?"

He threw away the towel and now he was naked.

I was momentarily taken aback by Koushik's question. He was standing naked in front of me. I was aroused just looking at him. Truly speaking I was aroused throughout the day.

Koushik stood naked in front of me. His penis was pulsing to life, growing hard in front of me. I stood a few feet away from him and watched as my cousin brother started to grow erect. Koushik's penis began growing longer and thicker. At first it simply hung down about 5 or 6 inches long. But it seemed alive as it throbbed thicker, longer and more firm as I watched.

Then it began to raise its gorgeous mushroom shaped head. It seemed to be calling to me, communicating with me. With each pulse upwards, this beautiful deep pink, almost purple head sent a pulse towards my awakening vagina. This massive tool began to poke out from his abdomen, gradually sticking out horizontally, and slowly moving vertically.

This was a marvellous thing for this young girl to witness. It was one of the most beautiful and sensuous things I have ever seen in my life. I watched in amazement.

His beautiful cock seemed to pulse every 10 seconds or so, and with each pulse, he grew longer, thicker and his cock rose further upward, defying gravity. In about a minute or two, his erection was straining towards the ceiling.

God, he looked sexy. And this erection was a tribute to me! His cock was responding to me, without either Koushik or me touching it; my mere presence caused him to grow fully erect.

Koushik's cock was 7 or 8 inches long and at least 2 inches thick. His cock had a distinct purplish hue to it. It was darker than the skin colour on his tight abdomen. There was a large vein that ran down the under side, which gave the erection a sinister and dangerous appearance that appealed to me. The large head seemed almost separate and distinct from the shaft.

I was very flattered to have this effect on Koushik. I felt sexy, beautiful and desirable. I was also aroused. And while my arousal might not have been completely obvious to Koushik, there was no hiding his arousal. I loved that I could make my cousin brother so hard, so aroused, just by my presence.

"Well Koushik, it seems that your penis wants to continue our relationship." I said in a flirtatious and teasing manner. "In answer to your question, yes, I do. I very much want to join you in your bath. I want to be yours. I want you to take me whenever you need to, whenever you want me."

Koushik nodded in agreement.

Looking at the intoxicating erection in front of me, I slowly began to undress. I un-wrapped my sari and allowed them to drop to the floor. Then I opened my blouse and dropped it also. I slowly removed my petticoat and let it drop to my ankles. I then stepped out of them and then picked them up. Looking over my shoulder at my brother, I neatly folded the sari, petticoat and blouse, teasing him, standing in my panties and bra.

I removed my bra. I stood there wearing only my pale blue cotton panties. I looked in my cousin brother's eyes as I slowly hooked my thumbs into the waist band and very slowly I began to lower them. I lowered them a couple of inches exposing just a trace of my clean shaven pussy, but stopped just before I exposed my vagina. I looked into Koushik's eyes and I coyly asked, "Is it OK if I take these off?"

"Oh fuck, Ratna, you are killing me here. Please take off your panties." Koushik pleaded, his erection bobbing up and down as he spoke.

I turned my back to him and removed my panties in as seductive a manner as I could; exposing round bottom before turning back towards him and exposing my vagina, which was clean shaven and bald. I ran my hands over my body. I had to admit, I had developed into a nice shape. My breasts, while small stood nicely atop a flat tummy. My bottom was firm and round atop my long legs. I was pleased with the results.

Momentarily, I looked at Koushik. He was tall and muscular. His chest and shoulders and his muscular abdomen seemed to all force my eyes down towards his large erection which pulsed invitingly in front of him. His large rigid cock still looked too large to comfortably fit inside my tight little pussy; however, I knew from day before yesterday night that with a little work and effort, I could stretch to accommodate him.

Yes, together we made a very attractive couple. The man to whom I was giving myself, who happened to be my cousin brother, was a very attractive man.

I hoped I was as attractive to Koushik as he was to me at that moment. From the way his boner throbbed up and down, it appeared that Koushik did find me quite attractive.

"May I join you in the shower?" I asked coyly.

"Oh yes. Please do." He said as he took my hand and entered the bath room.

The shower was running. My nipples were erect as the water struck my chest. I turned my back to Koushik and let the spray massage my front. Koushik placed his hands on my shoulders, gently massaging my shoulders and upper arms. Then, ever so slowly, Koushik turned me to face him, placing my back to the stream of water.

We stared into each others eyes with an affection that is difficult to describe. Koushik's penis stood rigid and erect between us. Then he placed his fingers under my chin, and raised my head to kiss me. As his mouth approached mine, he stopped momentarily to say, "Ratna, I love both of you so much. Thank you for being mine. Thank you for giving yourself to me."

I met Koushik's kiss with open lips, inviting his tongue into my mouth. I sucked on his tongue as we necked, pressing our naked bodies together under the warm spray of the shower. I knew I was loved; and I knew I was his.

Koushik took my hand and placed it on his erection. I broke off our kiss to look at him.

Hesitantly, as I gazed into his eyes, I wrapped my fingers around his firm penis. I was still amazed at the thickness of this rigid pole; my fingers barely encircled the circumference.

This was only the second time I had touched his erect penis, and it continued to thrill me beyond belief. Once again, I was impressed not only by the length and girth, but by how heavy and rigid his cock felt with my fingers wrapped around it.

I stroked down, moving my fist to the base of his shaft, pulling the taut skin of his cock even tighter as I studied how Koushik's penis responded to my touch. I noticed that as I pulled my fist down to the base, the tiny hole at the head of his cock opened up for me. This intrigued me.

I then stoked up the shaft slowly, and repeating the downward motion again. Again the hole at the tip opened. I was mesmerized by my new toy. I wanted to explore and experiment with it, and learn all about it. In fact, rather than a new toy, it was like I had a new pet to play with and get to know. I was like a little girl with a new puppy. We needed to get to know each other better. All I knew for certain is I really liked Koushik's penis.

Koushik was arching his hips to the movement of my fist, humping forwards and back to accentuate the stimulation by my fist. Gradually, the pace began to quicken and Koushik's movements became more animated. I loved how aroused he was becoming. I loved knowing I was the cause of it.

There in the shower, with the water washing over both of us, I pumped his rigid cock. He leaned over and kissed me again. Koushik's kiss had a combination of love and passion that has never been surpassed. Our tongues wrestled with each other, chasing each other from one mouth to the other, and then back again. I felt an outpouring of love and affection for my brother at that moment that was as strong and as real as anything I have ever experienced.

Koushik brought his hand up and fondled my breasts, teasing the taut nipples. I moaned into his mouth as I gently sucked his tongue into my mouth. As I continued to pump his cock, Koushik slowly reached down with his fingers to explore my wet and erect clitoris.

I separated my legs ever so slightly to allow him access to my vagina. He gently opened the tight folds of my vulva and inserted one finger into my tight vaginal opening. Two nights ago, Koushik had been the first male to explore my womanhood, the first male to 'finger me'. And now the second time he penetrated me with his fingers and it was just as sexy and pleasurable as the first.

I was aroused in anticipation of the pleasure Koushik could give me. He rotated his finger at my vulva, massaging the opening to my vagina. I could feel my vagina opening up to accept his touch. I bowed my legs, squatting slightly to allow him greater access to my vagina.

Koushik broke our kiss, and withdrew his finger from my vagina and looked at me lovingly. Slowly, he reached his hands up, placed them on my shoulders, pressing down firmly but gently. I quickly understood what he was trying to do; he was trying to move me into a kneeling position; and despite my lack of experience, I understood why he wanted me to kneel in front of him.

I should have anticipated that Koushik would expect this; but as naive as I was, I was momentarily caught by surprise.

I also knew that women are expected to do this for their men. I knew that if I was going to truly belong to my brother, if I was going to give myself to him totally, I needed to be prepared to do this for him. It may sound silly to you, but this was a big emotional step for a 22 year old girl. But I knew I wanted to do whatever Koushik needed.

Like Reply
Heart 
After brief moment of hesitation, I allowed him to guide me to the kneeling position in front of his rigid cock. And I knew that by allowing him to 'guide me to kneeling', I was agreeing to take him in my mouth.

With the shower hitting the back of my head and shoulders, I studied Koushik's erection inches from my face. I was still intrigued by the purple tinted, mushroom shaped head that appeared to me separate and apart from the shaft.

The ridge that separated the head from the shaft fascinated me. The thick vein clearly visible down the 7 or 8 inch shaft gave the erection a harsher, more rugged appearance; making the penis to appear almost 'muscular'.

With his penis standing straight up, the underside was plainly visible as well; revealing the thick vein running down the middle of the underside of the shaft. This male tool was strangely beautiful to me. It represented a unique combination of strength, eroticism, and pleasure. I realize now that Koushik's penis had a strange magnetic appeal to me, and it touched me at a very core level.

I like the thought that the male member takes the female; capturing and penetrating her, holding her in place until she accepts his seed inside her. Yes, the power that the male penis represents appeals to me even today. And at that moment, in the shower with my brother, I was learning that I liked submitting to that power. I liked being taken. And while being taken in my mouth for the first time was frightening and overwhelming, it also had a strange appeal. I was learning that submitting to the male member was very appealing to me.

So kneeling in front of Koushik in the shower, I leaned forward and kissed the head gently, without opening my mouth. I was not sure how to proceed. I was intimidated by this massive tool. I continued to stimulate the shaft with my fist while I contemplated what I wanted to do.

I leaned forward and kissed the head again, this time a bit more passionately, parting my lips ever so slightly and allowing my tongue to contact the head. As my tongue gently swept across the tiny opening at the tip, I detected a taste with which I was not familiar. It was barely detectable and not unpleasant, but slightly salty and bitter. I now know I was detecting the trace amounts of pre-orgasm ejaculate that men seep out of their penis before they shoot.

I kissed down the underside of the shaft as I gently held his testicles in my free hand, before returning to the head. But I was still hesitant to place this huge cock into my mouth. I was unsure if I could comfortably fit his girth inside me mouth.

I wanted to do this for my brother. Koushik placed his hands on the sides of my head and gently guided my head towards his rigid pole. I reached up and removed Koushik's hands from the sides of my head. I needed to feel like I was controlling what I did and how much of him I took at a time. I did not like feeling like my head was being forced forward, or that his penis would be 'forced' into my mouth. If I was going to do this, I was going to do it willingly and at my own pace.

With Koushik's hands now at his side, I slowly relented; I slowly opened my mouth to allow the head to slip past my lips. Koushik moaned loudly as his penis penetrated my lips into my mouth. The shaft was thick enough that I felt like I would have to stretch my mouth and jaw open to allow the head to pass by my lips. Initially, it was uncomfortable, but my mouth and jaw seemed to adjust to the intrusion rather quickly.

He was large, and the texture of the skin was incredibly smooth. I began licking and sucking; I started moving my mouth up and down, taking only 2 to 3 inches of him into my mouth. I could feel his hips rock upward to meet my movements, trying to push deeper in my mouth. I resisted trying to take him deeper in my throat; I feared that I would gag if I tried to take him any deeper. I preferred to stimulate the head using my lips and tongue.

I did not want to take much more than the head into my mouth.

After only a few minutes of stimulating the head of Koushik's penis with my lips and tongue, Koushik's breathing began to quicken. I knew instinctively that his arousal was increasing and he was approaching his climax. It was approaching decision time for me; my initial thought was to stop sucking now and complete the job "manually"?

My initial reaction was to pull away rather than allow him to cum in my mouth. But something kept me from disengaging my mouth; something kept me from pulling away. I was conflicted. In general, thought of a man's sperm in my mouth was not at all appealing; however, the specific thought of tasting and ingesting my brother's most intimate nectar was, well, very intimate. I mean, this was still my cousin brother, the person to whom I was related, the person who had deflowered me two nights back, and the person to whom I wanted to give myself to in every way.

At that particular moment, as I wrestled with my emotions and conflicting feelings, the thought of pulling away from his semen seemed far worse than ingesting it. So I continued to stimulate the head of Koushik's cock with my lips and tongue while pumping the shaft, knowing that at any second he might ejaculate into my mouth.

Still, I was a bit surprised as I felt the pulse of his penis and felt the sudden rush of semen appear in my mouth. I did not actually feel the semen shoot, but a large dollop of semen suddenly overwhelmed my tongue and mouth. In this concentrated volume, the taste was much stronger than the faint taste of his pre-cum seepage that I had tasted a hint of when licking the head of Koushik's penis earlier. The salty, slightly bitter taste was not really unpleasant, but it was just slightly overwhelming.

I held the first string of semen in my mouth as I worked to muster the courage to swallow it. Momentarily, I was tempted to retreat and spit out the viscous rope of semen in my mouth; however in order to spit it out, I would have to 'disengage' from Koushik's erupting member in the middle of his orgasm; and I did not want to do that.

In the instance during which I was deciding what to do with the semen in my mouth from the first string that shot from his penis, the second string erupted in my mouth, and I was forced to choose. I swallowed both spurts together. It was an intense, memorable moment. I had now ingested the most intimate essence of a man, his sperm; and it was my brother's sperm at that.

Rather than being repulsed, the knowledge of what I had just done aroused me. Koushik's semen was inside me now within my core. I liked that thought. The taste of his semen was not at all offensive; in fact, I found the experience pleasant and exciting.

After he finished spurting his ropes of semen in my mouth, I kissed his penis several times before standing up. As I stood, another very small trace amount of white semen appeared on the tip of his penis. I leaned forward and with the tip of my tongue, I licked the last remnants of semen from the head of Koushik's penis.

I had just performed an incredibly intimate act. And while I admit that I felt a little 'slutty' at the moment having just swallowed his semen, I also felt incredibly close to Koushik.

Koushik reached over, placed his fingers under my chin and raised my gaze to his, and said, "Ratna that was beautiful. Thank you. I love you so much."

And then Koushik kissed me full on my lips.

We hugged and caressed each other before exiting the shower, and dried each other off.

Koushik tossed the towel aside, and reached around me and began touching my clitoris with his fingers. I was already highly aroused. Having just given my first blow job, I needed a release. I needed an orgasm in the worst way. It would not take much to get me off either.

Koushik continued to gently flick his fingers across my erect clitoris. I could not keep from moaning as I shut my eyes and laid my head back against his strong chest.

I began rocking my hips. I wanted to climax. God, I needed my own release. I was responding to his touch.

"Koushik, you are turning me on so much. I want you so bad.

Koushik nodded.

"I want to take you inside me again. Please make love to me now. I want you to fuck me; I want you inside me so badly."

I could see Koushik's penis start to grow firmer again as I spoke. Koushik liked hearing me beg to be fucked...and he seemed very willing to do just that. He seemed ready to fuck his cousin sister again.

I was thrilled with this 'new found' power I had over my brother. I was thrilled that I could arouse him so, make him so hard, and I thrilled that he wanted me so badly. It was an emotional rush that I certainly would learn to enjoy and take full advantage of over time.

Koushik turned me so I was facing him. He kissed me deeply again. His penis pressed and throbbed against my lower abdomen. Our tongues danced together, chasing each other from my mouth to his, and back again.

He never seemed to mind the fact that minutes earlier he had ejaculated in my mouth. He was far too preoccupied with getting me prepared to accept his penis again.

As we kissed, he lifted me up, cradling my naked form and began carrying me toward his bedroom. I could feel Koushik's erection pulsing against my buttocks as he held me in his arms.

As he carried me, I caught our image in the full length mirror at the end of the bedroom. I was taken by a very sexy looking couple; I was naked, cradled in Koushik's arms. Koushik's erection stood proudly in front of him, thick and rigid waving as he walked, occasionally contacting my leg and ass as it bounced upwards as he walked. We looked like an erotic photo; a very sexy erotic photo.

"Stop for a second, Koushik. Look at the mirror." I instructed. I wanted to savour this image and commit it to memory.

Koushik then slowly lowered my legs and had me stand with my back towards him with both of us facing the mirror.

Koushik was several inches taller than me. His larger frame seemed to dwarf me, making me appear tiny and vulnerable standing naked in front of him. In this position, his large, erect cock, which was now pressing into my lower back, was no longer visible.

My perky, size 34 breasts stood firm and erect. My nipples pointed prominently.

Koushik's broad shoulder and muscular arms contrasted my thinner, more feminine form. Koushik's natural colouring was darker, more tan than I was. This gave my naked image an erotic contrast as I stood in front of him.

Koushik reached his left arm around my neck, over my shoulders and began teasing my left nipple, leaving the right breast fully exposed to the mirror. I watched as he slowly moved his right hand down my abdomen as I watched. Slowly he moved towards my wet and aroused clitoris and vagina.

I stood there, watching our naked image in the mirror as Koushik fondled me. Yes, together, we were a very sexy sight indeed.

The image of my brother teasing my nipple as he slowly moved his hand towards my awaiting wet and dilated pussy served to heighten my arousal. I squatted slightly to open my thighs and give my big brother better access to my pussy.

I reached behind myself and took Koushik's penis in my hand.

Slowly, Koushik slid his hand down my flat stomach and found my erect clit and massaged it in a gentle but arousing manner that had me rocking my hips and moaning as I pumped his penis behind my back in my fist.

He then began gently probing the opening of my vagina. I was so wet, so aroused, and so open, that Koushik had no trouble locating my opening, and inserting the tip of middle finger inside me.

Koushik pulled my hair back exposing my shoulder. He then kissed and gently bit my neck and ear as he teased my pussy with his fingers. The sensations of him nibbling on my neck and ear while fingering me were indescribable. I moaned loudly from the pleasure.

"Oh Koushik, I love what you do to me. You turn me on so much. God, that feels good." I hissed.

I kept glancing at the erotic image in the mirror, wondering who this sexy young woman was who was responding so totally to the digital stimulation of her vagina. I could see she enjoyed being fingered by the gorgeous hunk of a man who stood behind her. I could also tell she was going to get fucked tonight; fucked long and hard.

I felt dizzy as I spread my knees even further to allow Koushik greater access to my wet, swollen vulva. I moaned as he continued to tease me, alternating between penetrating my opening with his finger and gently massaging my erect clitoris.

The combination of Koushik's kisses and love bites on my neck, his fingers teasing my clit and vaginal opening and the incredibly erotic visual image of watching myself be teased and played with in the mirror in front of me, aroused me in a way I had not known possible. I could feel my lubrication literally running out of my dilated vagina, soaking my upper thighs and Koushik's fingers. I rocked my hips and squatted to open myself for penetration.

I moaned more loudly. "Oh my god, Koushik, you are driving me crazy. Oh god, I love you so much. Can you feel how wet you are making me? You have me so turned on." I panted. "I think you could make me climax right here, just like this."

Koushik stopped, turned me to face him and kissed me deeply. "Let's go to the bed, Ratna."

Koushik led me to his bed, and laid me on top of his bedspread. He climbed between my legs, and looked directly at my vagina which was leaking profusely, dripping my lubrication down my crack. I could smell the very faint aroma of my arousal.

Yes, I was a bitch in heat now, giving off her sexual scent to attract her lover. I knew that animals give off a scent to let their potential mates know they are ready for penetration, ready to accept a penis, ready to be bred. I was an animal who was ready, and my scent confirmed it.

I looked over and could see Koushik's erection pulsing in front of him, rigid and aroused. The sight of my open vulva, the scent of my arousal, and the feel of my wetness all combined to make my brother fully aroused and erect.

Koushik traced his hand up my inner thigh and quickly found my erect clit. He massaged it in a gentle but arousing manner that had me rocking my hips and moaning. Koushik moved his fingers down to my vulva, and began to penetrate me.

I was so wet, so aroused, and so open, that Koushik had no trouble locating my opening, and inserting two fingers deep inside me. And as his fingers entered me, Koushik moved to a kneeling position between my open thighs.

Kneeling in front of me, Koushik's index and middle fingers were buried deep in me; his knuckles stimulated my clit while the tips of his fingers were teasing the front wall of my vagina.

Koushik found a very, very sensitive spot on the front wall of my uterus, my g-spot.

Koushik seemed to instinctively know just how to touch me there. My cousin brother was concentrating his fingers on massaging this spot in the front wall of my womb.
Like Reply
Heart 
I responded with moans and gasps. I took his wrist and tried to force his hand deeper inside me. I knew that I was going to cum like this if he continued.

I looked at my brother and saw his erect penis still straining towards the ceiling. He was ready to penetrate me with his penis. I wanted him to penetrate me, to make love to me, to fuck me...

"Come here." I instructed as I laid back prepared to accept his massive boner.

I lay back on my bed, placed my heels at my bottom, spread my knees and placed my fingers at the sides of my wet vagina. Slowly I opened myself up and looking into my big brother's eyes. I asked innocently, "Koushik, are you ready to mount me? Are you ready to penetrate your sister again?"

I could see Koushik's erection arching up as I spoke, assuring me that my questions served to heighten my brother's arousal. Koushik smiled, shook his head in disbelief, and without uttering a word crawled up between my thighs.

I positioned the head right at the opening of my vulva.

Koushik pushed forward a bit. I felt the head stretching my opening, prying me open. "Oh My God. Hold up. Wait a second. Let me get used to you." I cautioned.

Koushik pulled out slightly and then pushed forward. I grunted at the magnitude of this intrusion. He was literally prying me open. I quickly had my hands on his thighs, signalling to him when to stop pushing. He was now three or four inches deep inside of me.

Koushik repeated this cycle of pulling out and pushing deeper three or four more times, gaining an inch or so each time.

Once he was able to get half of his penis inside of me, each successive thrust seemed to contact the front wall of my uterus sending a pleasurable shot through my core. I was responding to the head of Koushik's penis striking me deep inside my womb. I liked it; I liked it a lot.

My grunts and grimaces turned to pleasurable moans as my arousal grew. I was now rocking my hips up to meet his thrusts. I was lifting my bottom off the bed to increase the pressure of his cock on the front wall of my womb. I was starting to 'fuck back' as my brother was forcing his erection deeper and deeper into my vagina.

I knew I had taken all of Koushik when I started feeling his testicles slapping against my bottom as he plunged into me. Yes, I was pleased with myself that I was taking all of him now.

I wrapped my legs around Koushik's torso, digging my heels into his firm buttocks. I was 'spurring him on' with my heels as he plunged his cock into me.

As Koushik started pounding my vagina with his rigid cock, I started moaning more loudly.

Koushik took my legs from around his waist and raised them up over his shoulders. In this position, my knees were pressed into my chest, my ass was raised off the bed, my ankles were forced up to face level, and I was completely open and vulnerable.

All my weight was on my shoulders which were being driven into the bed. I had no control of what Koushik would do now. I liked being vulnerable to my brother this way. From this angle, Koushik's cock was pounding the very front of my vagina striking my sensitive trigger at the front of my womb.

He looked down, watching his penis enter and withdraw from me with obvious admiration and pride. The head of his penis was striking my g-spot with each deep thrust, driving me closer and closer to orgasm.

My moans got louder and my breathing quickened. I knew I was going to cum; my feet were high over his shoulders. Koushik gave me everything he had, which was all I could take. With every pounding thrust, I spread myself as wide as I could, taking all of him.

Then it started; the first of a series of orgasmic spasms. I came, and I came. I was thrusting my hips upward to meet each of his thrusts.

My orgasm and my incoherent moans pushed Koushik over the edge as well. He buried himself deep in my womb and my brother stiffened and convulsed. I knew at that moment, Koushik was releasing his seed inside me. I lay there panting, relishing the after glow of my orgasm, as I felt Koushik's large penis pulsing deep in me as he spurted time and time again.

Koushik's constant pushing as deep as he could and the definite throbbing of his cock inside me left me no doubt that he was filling me with ropes and ropes of his semen.

I lay there, my feet and my ass high in the air accepting every bit of my brother's warm seed.

Neither of us said anything for several minutes, as we remained coupled together, panting, trying to recover our composure and breath. I felt his cock actually throb and thicken inside my vagina as I massaged his back and shoulders in our post-coital embrace. I did not want this moment to end.

I contracted my vagina several times, hugging Koushik's erection inside of me; milking the last drops of his sperm into my vagina.

Lying their with my brother's penis continuing to pulse inside of me, draining the last drops of semen from him, was one of the sexiest moments I have ever experienced in my life. Lying coupled together, my legs over his shoulders, my ass high in the air while his large firm penis continuing to pulse deep inside of me, continuing to drain the last drops of his seed into me, is an intimacy, closeness, tenderness between my brother and me that I will always cherish. I have never been more content, more fulfilled or happier than I was lying there, coupled with Koushik after giving me one of the greatest orgasms of my life!

Koushik leaned forward and kissed me, more gentle and loving than passionate; and then he slowly withdrew from me. I could feel my vagina spasm as he did, trying to adjust to the absence of his penis that was stretching it so fully only moments before. My pussy seemed strangely empty, and started a series of contractions that, once again, felt to me that it was looking for something to hold on to.

I looked down and could see the large volume of Koushik's semen oozing out of my cunt hole.

Koushik rolled on his back next to me and then pulled me close, and we cuddled silently, my head resting on his chest, listening to his heart racing.

We cuddled and caressed each other as we remained coupled together until he fell asleep in my arms.
Like Reply
Heart 
 ## Sunday - Funday  

Geeta's Narration

Sunday morning, I woke up hearing some sound in the kitchen. It was just 4:30 AM. I tip toed into the kitchen and saw Ratna dinking water. I asked her, “Awake so early?”

She replied, "Nature's call."

I jokingly asked, "Has Koushik been pumping you in the ass also?"

Ratna smiled and said, "Believe me, if he wants to fuck me in the ass, I will willingly let him do so."

I said, "Yes, I also feel the same. He really brings out the slut in me. I also will do anything he tells me. What's he doing now?"

"Blissfully sleeping," replied Ratna.

“Had a satisfactory night I hope?” I enquired.

Ratna looked at me and with a sly smile said, “I have taken him in my mouth also.”

I looked at Ratna startled. Ratna as if in a trance continued saying, “I was able to rouse him so much that I made him ejaculate his juices in my mouth. Yesterday night, I took his cock in my mouth, the first cock in my life, and made him shoot his love potion in my mouth and lovingly swallowed it.”

I silently listened to Ratna; again jealousy crept in my mind. I decided that I will show Ratna what I could do, something new.

Tea was ready. I said, "Let's wake him up." I need a fuck also. Would you like to join me?”

Ratna replied, “I am very sore, you do whatever you want to do. I just want to rest a little.”

We reached his room. Koushik was sleeping soundly. He was naked. We started kissing him together. 

Koushik woke up and seeing both of us together on either side of him, kissing him, reached out and hugged us and said, "This is not fair, I am naked and both of you are dressed."

Ratna laughed and replied, "Come on, there is nothing new now, you have seen both of us fully naked."

"Yes, but not both of you together," replied Koushik.

I said, "May be that wish of yours also may come true, but we have to be very careful as your aunt requires at least one of us to be near her."

Koushik said, "Yes I know, I was just joking."

We had tea. He fondled both of us a little, pressing our boobs and kissing us one by one, and we played with his prick. It had started to get erect again. He went to the bathroom to relieve himself. As he returned back, I noticed that his cock was still hard, not fully erect but hard.

I wanted to take Koushik in my mouth. I whispered pleadingly at Ratna, “Will you help me taste him now?”

Ratna kissed me and said, “My dear sister, you are welcome to taste him now, but let me also take his lovely manhood in my mouth and suck him.”

As Koushik got back on the bed, Ratna and I positioned ourselves on both sides of him. We looked at each other, and then Ratna took Koushik’s cock in her hand and leant forward and started licking it. It was too much for me.

I decided my brother in law needed a bit of stimulation.

I playfully said, "OK mister, stand still. Hands behind your back and do not move. I want you to hold very still for me."

"What?" he asked, not fully understanding what I intended doing.

"If you are a good boy and do as you are told, you will be rewarded nicely. If you can't follow direction, I am afraid that there will be no 'pussy' for you tonight." I smiled up coyly. "Now stand still and place your hands behind your back."

I do not know how I knew this, but I instinctively knew that I taking control of the situation this way might excite Koushik. I sensed that he might respond to be told to place his hands behind himself, being 'forced' to assume a helpless position in front of his younger sister in law as she ministered to his penis. I just knew this might turn him on. I was right.

Koushik hesitated for a second; sizing up the situation before deciding that he would play along.

"Yes ma'am." Koushik replied, as he took a half step closer, put his hands behind his back and stood at attention. He sucked in his stomach, and puffed out his chest slightly.

I have to admit, he looked good standing naked at attention with his dick poking straight out. And he was so fucking cute sucking in his gut for me. God, I loved him at that moment; I really did.

"Now Koushik, do you want to fuck me tonight?" I said playfully. "Do you want to put your big hard penis inside my tight little pussy?"

Koushik's penis arched up noticeably as I spoke, telling me that my words and flirtations were having the desired effect.

"Are you going to stretch my tight little vagina out tonight? Your penis is so big when it gets hard like this; I don't know if you will fit inside me." I looked up at Koushik with my eyes wide, feigning that I was a scared little girl, afraid of his big cock. "What if it hurts me? What if you are too big for me?"

His cock lunged up again. Moments ago, his erection was poking out horizontal to the floor, now, seconds later it is pointing up at a 45 degree angle! And it was noticeably longer and thicker now. I liked the fact that my words could arouse my dewar so; it made me feel powerful, and very sexy.

Koushik remained silent, his hands behind his back like a good boy.

I took his erection in my right hand and slowly pumped it up and down.

"Oh, my God! That is a big thick penis. And it is getting bigger...I don't know if it will fit?"

I studied at the gorgeous purple head and the thickly veined shaft. I loved studying my brother in law's erection like that. It seemed almost alive to me. I loved the way it pulsed and throbbed in response to my words and touch. It really was like a precious pet that I could play with.

As I stroked him up and down, I was again amazed at how his urethra opened and seemed to wink at me with each downward stroke. When I would stroke downward, the skin on his penis grew tight, and his urethra opened up. With his erection at eye level, the little opening of his urethra seemed to simply beg me to insert the tip of my tongue. I could not help wondering how much of my tongue I could force into this tiny hole.

"Koushik, you are so big and hard. You will stretch me so wide if I let you mount me with that thing. Promise me you will be gentle and won't hurt on now, promise me." Koushik closed his eyes and arched his hips forward as I spoke.

Before he could answer me, I leaned forward and placed the tip of my tongue into the tiny opening of his urethra. Koushik quivered noticeably as I inserted my tongue.

"Oh God! Geeta, damn... that feels good."

I looked up at Koushik, with an innocent 'little girl' demeanour, and slowly did it again. I repeated my actions; I placed the very tip of my tongue in the tiny slit and wiggled it, while squeezing the shaft in my fist. Koushik just moaned as his entire body trembled with intense pleasure.

Koushik's reaction sent a charge through my groin area. I could feel my vagina spasm and start leaking all over my upper thighs. Koushik's arousal aroused me.

Koushik placed his hands on the sides of my head as I tongued him. I stopped immediately.

"Bad boy, put your hands back behind your back now." I admonished him in a very sexy, playful manner. I wanted him to obey me.

I was in control now, and I would insist he comply before I allowed him to mount me and enter me. I liked telling my big brother-in-law what to do for a change. I loved that I had precisely the right motivation to get him to comply.

He slowly returned his hands behind his back.

"That's a good boy. And you know good boys get to go nice places. And if you are really good, I have a really nice place to take you to. Now promise me that that you won't hurt my little pussy with your big erection." I said as I took the head of his penis into my mouth and twirled my tongue around the nicely pronounced ridge under the head. Koushik quivered from the intense stimulation on his sensitive head.

"I will be very gentle Geeta. I won't hurt you. I will go real slowly, and I will let your vagina open slowly to accept my cock." Koushik said while his erection pulsed and grew in my mouth.

I withdrew his cock from my lips. He was now fully erect, straining straight up. His erection was so rigid I think he could break concrete with it. Koushik was now fully aroused.

I learned a valuable lesson that morning. All men get very, very aroused when you tell them how big, thick and hard their dicks are, and how you are so scared that they are going to hurt your tiny little pussy! It is like a magic elixir.

I was aware of my vagina leaking profusely. My own juices were coating my legs, and seeping down the crack of my bottom. Our little play acting, coupled with me teasing his cock with my tongue, had seriously awakened my vagina again, as well as aroused Koushik.

I started to slowly lick Koushik’s cock again. I held it in my hands and slowly raked the cock with my fingers, and slowly Koushik was getting aroused again, I was able to excite my big brother-in-law.

This time i also joined Ratna and soon both of us brought our tongue out and started licking Koushik’s cock together. Koushik was moaning blissfully as if he was floating in space, unable to co-ordinate his body movements. Ratna was pumping his cock gently and I was fondling his balls and squeezing them playfully with our hands.

I could see Ratna engulfing Koushik’s cock inside her mouth and bobbing her head up and down the shaft, each movement resulting in her tongue stroking the shaft vigorously.

Then she removed her mouth from Koushik’s cock and holding my head guided my head towards Koushik’s taut cock. Like a hungry slut I opened my mouth wide and holding Koushik’s prick slid his cock head into my mouth. I held on in that position for a fraction and then slowly took his cock deeper into my mouth.

My lips were spread wide, my tongue moving all along the shaft and underside of his cock. I could see Ratna bending down more and licking Koushik’s ball sac, taking one ball at a time in her mouth and sucking it.

Meanwhile, I started bobbing my head up and down over his cock, sucking and licking furiously. Koushik was trembling as if he just had no control over his body.

That was the time, Ratna looked up at me and winking at me, put a finger on Koushik’s anus and gently rubbed the puckered hole and instantly Koushik burst out like a clogged hose, thrusting his cock deep into my mouth and started ejaculating his seed, spray after spray into my throat and mouth.

I swallowed the first two mouth loads and then opened my mouth and received the next two three offerings on my tongue.

By then Ratna had risen and was watching me. I bent towards Ratna and kissed her on her lips, our mouth opening, tongues wrapping against each other, while we shared the hot sperm together.

Some juices were dribbling out of my lips and chin. Ratna licked and cleaned my face and then again bent down and licked Koushik’s cock clean.

I looked at the wall clock. It showed 5:30 AM. I was still not finished as yet, I wanted more fun.

I was aware of my vagina leaking profusely. My own juices were coating my legs, and seeping down the crack of my bottom. Our little play acting, coupled with me teasing his cock with my tongue, had seriously awakened my vagina. 

Koushik’s penis was quite thick, perhaps 2 inches in diameter. I took a moment to admire my new toy. His erection looked so cute. 

I just loved looking at this magnificent example of the male member.

I was ready to ‘assume the position’ and accept my intruder inside me.

Ratna's Narration

I was mesmerised when suddenly Geeta started licking and sucking Koushik's cock. I was baffled a little when Geeta wanted to lick and suck Koushik’s cock. I was surprised because Geeta had herself confided to me that she disliked sucking a cock but did not have any reservation to lick, suck and taste a pussy.

It was only hours ago, I had tasted Koushik's semen when I had taken him in my mouth. 

Now I helped Geeta to take Koushik’s cock in her mouth. But seeing Geeta perform, and Koushik enjoying the action, I was really enjoying and watched them perform. It was really horny to see Geeta swallow Koushik’s offerings and then share some with me. But that did not end there. Geeta was in the mood to have more fun.

Now seeing Geeta perform, and Koushik enjoying the action, I just watched them perform.

But then instead of making Koushik release his semen in her mouth, Geeta did something else.

Geeta, like a slut quickly undressed and became fully nude. Koushik pulled Geeta towards him and while kissing her laid her on the bed. He started kissing Geeta all over her body and Geeta quivered in pleasure.

Koushik stopped kissing Geeta and stroked her ever more rapidly. His eyes were on me, but his mind was on Geeta's body. At last he rocked back onto his knees and grabbed Geeta by her legs, pushing them up high and spreading them wide, allowing him to watch his large cock stroke into his sister-in-law's tiny, pretty pussy. Her pink wetness glistened as it took Koushik into its quivering depths.

Geeta spread her legs for her dewar as far as she could manage and watched his sexy tool stroke into her. His firm abdomen flexed with the hip-thrusting, his sexy body expertly working hers.

Geeta put both hands on his ass and enjoyed the feeling of it flexing in her palms, thrusting his big love into her body. She squeezed his firm bums and pushed him into her in rhythm, causing their bodies to come together with an audible 'slap', her clitoris mashed repeatedly under Koushik's trimmed pubic hair. Her dewar's body fit hers perfectly, and Koushik knew just the right speed to guide their lovemaking.

I could not control myself any more and discarded all my clothes and became nude also. I sat on the chair and put my fingers in my cunt and started rubbing myself with one hand and pulling and pinching my tits with the other.

Geeta groaned and looked at me then at Koushik.

Geeta spread her legs wider, offering her pussy to him in just the right position, making her body as easy as possible to love.

She was safely underneath the sexiest, sweetest lover she'd ever been with. She looked at his beautiful face to try and read his thoughts.

Geeta suddenly grabbed Koushik's hips, breaking their loving rhythm and pushed him out of her, their young, sweaty bodies heaving from their laboured breathing. Koushik looked at her, confused, wondering if he'd done something wrong. But the lust in Geeta's eyes told him he hadn't.

Geeta abruptly got to her knees and turned around, affording Koushik a first-class view of the sweetest round ass he'd ever known. Slowly, she slid her knees apart on the bed, bending down away from Koushik until her breasts touched the sheets, her ass high in the air, her pink valley slightly opening in a not-so-subtle invitation to come fuck her from behind. Geeta wasn't an exhibitionist, but she knew how to be seductive. She reached back with one hand and slowly spread her ass apart, showing him her tiny, sexy pink button tucked away inside her shapely cheeks.

Koushik face clearly showed his thoughts, his desire painted on his eyes and face, as if he would explode with his desire on seeing Geeta’s tender private parts exposed so lustfully, her sweaty feminine allure filling his nostrils. He scooted up behind her and touched his hard tool to her ass, moving it through her sweet, dark valley and dragging it down across her tight rear hole and onto her swollen pussy, where he pushed back into her with the ease of a butter knife into warm jelly.

Koushik resumed fucking her rapidly, relishing the delicate wet clicking sound of Geeta's creamy, soaked vagina accepting his slippery tool. From his facial expression it appeared that it was his dream-girl he was thrusting into, her perfect ass pressing against his balls, grinding her butt hole onto his lower abdomen above his cock, and then pausing briefly to show it to him, silently begging him to touch it, offering its musky aroma for his pleasure, before grinding it into him once again. The little slut he was fucking didn't know anything else but how to please his cock. He put his thumb on her butt hole and rubbed it firmly.

"Oh! Koushik," Geeta exclaimed, her voice bringing him out of his stupor and back into their loving fold.

Koushik smiled, embarrassed but comforted in the loving way his sister-in-law just spoke to him.

"Do you like touching me there?" she asked.

He nodded sheepishly.

"Then do it. Touch me wherever you want. I like your hands on me." 

Geeta rocked back, burying Koushik's cock deep inside her once again. "You like my ass, don't you?" 

she asked seductively. "You like touching my pretty ass."

I was surprised and delighted at how slutty Geeta suddenly became. I never thought in a million years she would acknowledge the beauty of her own ass, let alone show it off for him. I liked the new side Geeta was showing us, and it also made me more agitated, more aroused and more wet between my legs. I was shoving three fingers furiously in my cunt hole, mashing my clit mercilessly, and my juices were oozing out profusely.I was also eagerly watching them, mentally learning the art shown by Geeta for my personal use later.

Koushik put both hands on Geeta's ass, allowing one thumb to gently caress her puckered hidden treasure, bringing on louder moans from her and bringing his climax ever closer.

He felt perfectly in tune with Geeta's feelings and needs. He loved the person on the other side of that sweet ass.

"Oh!" She screamed. "Oh, fuck, Koushik!"

He stroked into her harder. With every loving thrust, he grunted. With every gentle caress of soft skin, he helped her understand he would be around even after this loving was over.

Koushik found himself drifting back into that blessed lovers' trance, Geeta rocking back on him in rhythm, her butt jiggling attractively with every bounce off his thighs.

The sights, the smells and the sounds were beautifully augmenting the loving feeling he was experiencing between his legs, coalescing into what promised to be a massive orgasm.

Koushik gaspingly said, "Geeta, I want to see your beautiful face. I need to taste your lips, smell your breath I want to gaze into your gorgeous eyes." He disengaged from their position in order to allow Geeta to roll back onto the bed.

But she didn't roll over. Instead, she turned around on her knees and put her mouth on Koushik's nipple, caressing it with her tongue, working her way up his neck to his ear, all the while coaxing him onto his back, loving on him all the way down.

Geeta stretched out on her dewar's body putting all her weight on him, mounting him while holding his hands over their heads, kissing him, dominating him. Her legs spread and her knees found the bed again as she rocked back and found Koushik's cock waiting to re-enter.

Koushik stroked up into her, long and smooth, his resting legs feeling relief at finally stretching out. Geeta nibbled his ear and huskily told him, allowing her wet tongue to touch his ear as she spoke. "This is how I want to get fucked," she said delicately in his ear, still tightly holding his hands above their heads. She said it so softly; as though it was her deepest secret that nobody but Koushik could know. "Fuck me hard, okay, darling?" she asked him sweetly.

Koushik was more than happy to oblige, speeding up his long strokes.

"Fuck me hard," she mumbled again, her voice shaking from Koushik's incessant pounding.

He kissed her at just the right times. He made eye contact just when she needed it. He sped up and slowed down according to her needs, always keeping the right rhythm, in tune with her body, plugged in. His unassuming nature and eagerness to please made him a dangerously sexy heart breaker.

"Geeta, my love, I can't hold on any longer." Koushik said his climax now on the horizon with the non-stop hard thrusting.

Hearing Koushik's husky voice, Geeta's passion lit up from deep within her. She closed her eyes and shuddered and trembled. So acute was her sudden appreciation of Koushik that the climax she had been working up to suddenly came on in an unexpected tide of euphoric tremors, enveloping her body in a hazy ecstasy. A growl erupted from her throat. Koushik also pushed up and jerked inside Geeta, and spurted all his juices in her love hole.

I also could not remain behind and with a shriek I let go, trembling blissfully, letting my body slack and riding my orgasm. When I regained enough sanity I found Geeta and Koushik clinging together.

It was as though they had just made love to their soul mate, a phantom of their imagination, but unquestionable in their love for each other.

I slowly got up and reached the bed and lay down beside Geeta and hugged her. Koushik reached out over Geeta and put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me further into Geeta.

##
Like Reply
Heart 
Koushik's Narration

Wow! What a way to start a day. 

Early today morning, I was woken up by both Ratna and Geeta, when they brought my bed tea. Immediately after, I had a lovely hot fuck session with Geeta, while Ratna masturbated nearby, both the girls naked. 

Then lying down with two naked mermaids on the bed and feeling their body contours was like a dream come true.

They left for the day's work at around 6:30 AM. I could not sleep any more. I thought of all that had happened since Thursday night. Was I dreaming? No, I was fully awake and all that what had happened was real. Yes, I had fucked two beautiful girls, who were sexually starved and were sharing me willingly.

I knew my stay at Malda would be really blissful. But what happens next? Both the girls were beautiful, both adorable, both were sexy; both had no inhibition regarding sex and were eager to please me. I just could not segregate one from the other. Both were equally good in their performance. I just did not want to be a judge as to who was better than the other. I made a mental vow that I would never compare one against the other ever. I prayed to God, that they never feel jealous against each other over me.

## Sunday Afternoon 

The day passed as usual. 

I went to the local market to procure vegetables and other requirements. The girls did their household work like a well oiled machine. Lunch was over by 1:30 PM. Aunt was led to her bed, where she read the innumerable novels, brought to her by Ratna from the nearby library.

Geeta winked at me and told me to go upstairs. I obediently went to my room. After about half an hour, Ratna came upstairs and hugged me and kissed me. By then Geeta also entered the room. She also kissed me and all the three of us hugged and kissed each other.

Geeta looked at me and said, "It is only during some afternoons, when your aunt is feeling really good physically and mentally that she asks us to relax for about 3 hours. That is the time both me and Ratna are free to be together. We come upstairs during those afternoons and relax together."

I said, "But I can join you only on Sundays or holidays, when I don't have to go to my office."

Ratna replied, "Koushik, aren't you happy to sleep with one of us during the night?"

I replied, "I am really very happy and am enjoying tremendously with both of you."

Geeta then said, "Koushik, we understand that you wish to have a three some with us. But then it is not possible everyday or even on a Sunday. We have to be careful; besides, we think you also require some rest. So henceforth we will make a roster and follow the same."

I asked, "What roster?"

Geeta looked at Ratna, and then blurted out when Ratna nodded her head, "Henceforth, one of us will sleep with you during the nights only on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. On Sundays we will see what happens, but Wednesdays and Thursdays will be strictly rest days for all of us."

"But why this arrangement, have I not been able to satisfy you and make you happy?" I blurted out, somewhat sad that I would be sleeping all alone again for two - three nights during each week.

Ratna came up to me, sat next to me and said, "Koushik, you have really made both of us happy and have fully satisfied both of us. But do you realise that your cock is really very large and thick? After repeated sex with you, both of us are sore. If we have sex with you nearly every day we will be so sore that we will not be able to really enjoy the bliss of love making and that will ruin our relationship. We don't want to loose you, we wish to really enjoy with you. Besides, since last Thursday, both Geeta and I slept on alternate nights, but you got to sleep very late every night. It is evident from your eyes that you lack sleep. So by this arrangement you will get your much needed sleep and will be able to perform better with us. Please don't be disappointed."

The logic was evident but still I felt bad by the arrangement. I kept quiet, thinking let the arrangement be for the time being.

Geeta now came near me and sat next to me. She held my hand and asked, "Koushik, can you seriously keep a promise?"

I was again somewhat amazed by the question. I replied, "I have not gone back on any promise, have I?"

Geeta replied, "No, but if you promise something to us, will you stick to the promise?"

I again replied, "Yes, I will keep my promise."

"Then promise us, that for the next hour or so, you will just sit in that chair and not move out, whatever happens." Geeta seductively said.

I had no clue what she meant and looked blankly at her. Ratna poked at my midriff and said, "Come on Koushik, trust us and please promise us."

I again looked at both the girls who were sitting besides me and then took a risk and said, "Okay, I promise to sit on the chair till you tell me that I could move out."

The girls appeared to be relieved, then they smiled at each other and taking me by the hand led me to the chair which was placed a little away from the bed. Then they slowly undressed me and made me sit on the chair, fully naked. I was now enjoying this new game, anticipating something new, something unknown. My cock had already hardened and was tight and taut. The girls teased me by kissing me and fondling my cock, one by one. I just sat on the chair waiting for the next move by them.

Geeta said, "Remember you promised, just sit in the chair." Then she looked at Ratna. Ratna gazed at Geeta and a small nod from Ratna was all Geeta was waiting for. She pulled Ratna to her and kissed her in her lips, hugging her tightly. Ratna responded to Geeta's hug and kiss by doing the same. They parted after some time.

Geeta again asked silently with her eyes something and Ratna nodded, trembling in anticipation. Geeta took Ratna's hand and led her to the bed. Geeta turned to face Ratna, took her face in her hands and kissed Ratna, oh so gently, Ratna shivered, as if a jolt of electricity passed through her body. Geeta's tongue traced Ratna's lips, slowly, sensuously and Ratna squirmed, her knees trembling.

I sat transfixed on the chair, my hard on really hurting me.

"Oh how I want you, you beautiful woman." whispered Geeta in Ratna's ear "I'm going to undress you slowly, very, very slowly, honey, make such wonderful, tender love to you."

She unfastened the buttons of Ratna's blouse, her hands caressing Ratna's breasts, tracing their shape through the soft materiel of Ratna's bra.

God I was really horny and started stroking my hard and erect cock.

Ratna was really creaming now, moaning. She reached out and began to unfasten the buttons of Geeta's blouse, one after the other, revealing Geeta's body, revealing that Geeta wore no bra, that her breasts were thrusting forward, tipped with long, hard, pink nipples and puffy, pebbled areolas. Ratna touched them in wonder, traced them with her fingertips, felt the hardness of her prominent nipples, closed her hands around them, touching Geeta's breasts, and revelling in it.

Ratna continued to un-wrap Geeta's Sari, revealing a flat stomach, a beautiful, indented belly button, smooth pelvic area and when she undid the cord of Geeta's petticoat, she found, to her amazement, that Geeta wore no panties, her slit and wet lips swollen and totally visibly and inexplicably inviting. Ratna reached out and slipped a finger into the deep wet slit, found Geeta's clitoris peeking out from under its hood and stroked it gently.

Geeta drew her breath in sharply when Ratna touched her clitoris, followed by a loud groan. Her hands tightened on Ratna's breasts then slid round to her back and unfastened Ratna's bra.

Ratna removed her finger from Geeta's slit; Geeta slid Ratna's blouse off her shoulders, followed by her bra. Ratna's areolas puckered in the cool air; her nipples becoming instantly hard and thrusting.

Geeta reached down and pulled Ratna's sari off her body, leaving her standing in front of me only in her petticoat. Geeta took her hand to the cord of Ratna's petticoat and pulled it. The petticoat slid down Ratna's legs. She was also not wearing any panty.

Both the girls were entirely naked in front of me. I was by them furiously pumping my cock, still sitting on the chair, as if mesmerized by the sight of the two naked beauties. The girls did not pay any attention to me but were busy looking at each other.

They then embraced, breast to breast; Ratna's nipples pressing into Geeta's breasts as Geeta's nipples pressed into Ratna.

"Oh my" said Geeta with a big grin, "You are so beautiful!" and trailed her fingers through the wet slit of Ratna, before putting the fingers in her mouth and sucking them clean as Geeta looked up into Ratna's eyes.

Both were now naked on the bed and lay down on their sides, facing each other. Both looked at each other tenderly, reached out and stroked each other softly, gently, arms, faces, breasts, nipples, stomachs, thighs, tension building, juices flowing, moaning until Geeta pushed Ratna onto her back, parted Ratna's legs, lay down between them and breathed in Ratna's smell, the smell of excited woman, looked at the little pink wings of Ratna's inner lips, wet, slick, extended her tongue, traced them down to Ratna's deep wet sheath and entered it, not too far but enough that Ratna was very aware, so aware that Ratna almost leaped off the bed.

Then Geeta traced back up the lips to the hard little shaft of Ratna's clit, sucking it into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue while Ratna shuddered under her, Ratna's moans growing louder and louder, trembling and jerking repeatedly, until Ratna exploded in a huge climax, cum spraying all over her lover's face.

I nearly stood up, but controlled myself and sat back on the chair and exploded all over the place, my semen sprayed all around on the floor. Still my cock was not flaccid, its head still raised.

Geeta climbed up from Ratna's body and lay beside Ratna. Geeta's wet face next to Ratna, an enormous grin on Geeta's face.

"Well," Geeta spluttered, "thank you so much for nearly drowning me. What do you think, honey?"

"I simply don't know what to say. You make me so wet Geeta; I can't imagine a nicer person giving it to me. When I stop shaking, I'm going to make love to you." and Ratna hugged Geeta and kissed her and licked her wet face clean.

Both the girls again kissed each other, caressed each other, and stroked each other's bodies, loving every minute of it until Ratna felt recovered and whispered into Geeta's ear "I'm going to make love to you as my imagination tells me to do it. Okay with you?"

"Ooh, I'm looking forward to this. Go ahead honey. How do you want me?"

"Anyway I can, Geeta, but just lie down on your back for now!"

Geeta rolled onto her back, giggling, parted her legs and Ratna knelt between her spread feet. Ratna raised one foot and gently kissed the toes, one after the other, sucking them into her mouth, caressing them with her tongue.

Ratna kissed the sole of Geeta's foot, running her tongue along it, making Geeta giggle before slowly kissing her ankle, her calf, giving soft nibbling kisses. Then Ratna started kissing Geeta on the soft skin at the back of the knee then slower, teasing, sucking, licking, kissing along the inside of her thigh, getting closer and closer to the wetness and softness that awaited Ratna at the junction of Geeta's thighs.

The smell of woman was strong now as Geeta was producing juices in quantity from her open, pink and dripping pussy but neither the smell nor taste bothered Ratna.

I could make out that Geeta's pussy lips were fully distended; the inner lips like little wings, wet, pink and open and Ratna simply couldn't resist flicking her tongue out and lapping at the juices leaking from its pink folds.

Ratna licked and sucked, rolling Geeta's clit between her thumb and forefinger, her tongue slipping into the depths of Geeta's open and willing sheath, thrusting in as far as it would go.

How I wished I was using my tongue instead of Ratna. As Ratna licked and sucked, I leaned forward on the chair to get a clear view. Then I saw Ratna slip the wet tip of a finger into the puckered, brown rosebud of Geeta's ass.

Geeta screamed, arced off the bed and collapsed back quivering as an enormous orgasm tore through her. She totally lost control of her pussy and sprayed cum all over Ratna's face.

Slowly Ratna crawled up the bed and fell into Geeta's arms.

"Well" Geeta panted, when she could talk "did you like that?"

"I love it, just love it. It's not something I ever thought of doing, but now I've done it I'm wondering how I ever got along without it. Beats masturbation all to hell!" which sent us into fits of laughter at the thought.

They both kissed and hugged some more and after a quick visit to the toilet, they approached towards me. I was still sitting on the chair, still mesmerized by the wonderful scenes of both the girls making love to each other, my cock still erect even after spewing my love juices all over the floor.

They looked up at me and Ratna said, "You have kept your promise."

Geeta said, "You are really sweet," then addressing Ratna said, "Yes Ratna, he has kept his promise, he deserves to be rewarded."

Ratna nodded and holding my hand said, "Get up," and leading me took me to the bed. They made me sit on the edge of the bed.

Again both the girls looked at one another and Geeta said looking at the clock, "We have hardly 30 minutes", and then holding Ratna's hand sat down kneeling in front of me.

Ratna reached forward and took my erect cock in her hands and pressed it lovingly. Geeta bent forward and kissed the mushroom head of my cock, flicking her tongue lightly.

"Isn't he really regal looking?" asked Ratna.

Geeta replied huskily, "Yes, ready to shoot his ammunition for making love and not war."

Ratna giggled and said, "The ammunition is tasty."

Geeta enquired, "You tasted him?"

Ratna nodded her head and said, "Yesterday night, I took his cock in my mouth, the first cock in my life, and made him shoot his love potion in my mouth and lovingly swallowed it."

Geeta whispered pleadingly, "Will you let me taste him now?"

Ratna kissed Geeta and said, "My dear sister, you are welcome to taste him now, but let me also take his lovely manhood in my mouth and suck him."

Saying this, both the girls brought their tongue out and started licking my cock together. I was floating blissfully in space, unable to co-ordinate my body movements. I felt a pair of hands priming my cock gently, and another pair of hands fondling my balls and squeezing them playfully.

I could see Ratna engulfing my cock inside her mouth and bobbing her head up and down the shaft, each movement resulting in her tongue stroking the shaft vigorously. Then she removed her mouth from my cock and holding Geeta's head guided her head towards my taut cock.

Geeta opened her mouth wide and holding my prick, slid my cock head into her mouth. She held on in that position for a fraction and then slowly took my cock deeper into her mouth. Her lips were spread wide, her tongue moving all along the shaft and underside of my cock.

I could feel Ratna bending down more and licking my ball sac, taking one ball at a time in her mouth and sucking it. Meanwhile, Geeta started bobbing her head up and down over my cock, sucking and licking furiously.

I just had no control over my body. My balls were contracting painfully, my stomach muscles refusing to co-ordinate with my efforts to control them.

That is the time, Ratna put a finger on my anus and gently rubbed the puckered hole and I burst out like a clogged hose, thrusting my cock deep into Geeta's mouth and started ejaculating my seed spray after spray into Geeta's throat and mouth.

Geeta swallowed the first two mouth loads and then opened her mouth and received my next two- three offerings on her tongue. By then Ratna had risen and was watching Geeta. Geeta bent towards Ratna and kissed her on her lips, their mouth opening, tongues wrapping against each other, while they shared the hot sperm together.

Some juices were dribbling out of Geeta's lips and chin. Ratna licked and cleaned Geeta's face and then again bent down and licked my cock clean.

They got up, pulled me into the bed and lay down beside me and hugged me lovingly, their arms and legs wrapped on my body, all three of us still naked.

I put my hands on Geeta's slit to enter my fingers in her cunt, but she removed my hands and said, "Koushik, I am really very sore, please not now. Let us just relax for some time."

I looked at Ratna and she grimaced and said, "I am also sore."

I smiled and hugged the two beauties on either side of me and kissed them one by one.

We lay their on the bed for about half an hour, making love chats and feeling each others body heat. The time was approaching 5:30 PM. The girls got up and dressed and left for their evening work.

I woke up late in the evening, wondering where I was. 

As I lay there I remembered all the days' events and a sort of happiness engulfed me that I had never felt before.
Like Reply