Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Fantasies
I am 25F Chennai, my darkest fantasy is to get banged in front of my husband. Either he is drugged (but still in conscious) or tied up and someone to ravage me in our bed. Even though I want this to happen, i won't show the real emotion that i am enjoying this. I want to see my hubby suffer.
[+] 5 users Like DazzlingSam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Another Fantasy - When we are speeding in highway, the highway patrol security officer intercepts us and questions us for speeding. When the security officer asks us for papers and important documents, they are missing (guess who intentionally left them at home). Now one of the security officer takes my hubby to their car for further iinquiry while the inspector stays behind and "does some special questioning"
[+] 2 users Like DazzlingSam's post
Like Reply
I am cheating on my husband with his friend. When his friend fuck me harder and harder and give me maximum pleasure and i get to climax while moaning, i call from friend's mobile to my hubby after he hears the sound of fucking and my moaning, i cut the call. Hubby thinks his friend is screwing some whore and called by mistake. Hubby never figures out its me because, my husband never makes me moaning or orgasm.
[+] 4 users Like DazzlingSam's post
Like Reply
ohhh.. so hott fantasies....
[+] 1 user Likes milflover123's post
Like Reply
(27-11-2019, 08:56 AM)DazzlingSam Wrote: I am cheating on my husband with his friend. When his friend fuck me harder and harder and give me maximum pleasure and i get to climax while moaning, i call from friend's mobile to my hubby after he hears the sound of fucking and my moaning, i cut the call. Hubby thinks his friend is screwing some whore and called by mistake. Hubby never figures out its me because, my husband never makes me moaning or orgasm.

super wife 
   but try dp with your hubby and his friend that must give you amazing pleasure
[+] 1 user Likes Ram@kumar's post
Like Reply
(27-11-2019, 10:52 AM)Ram@kumar Wrote: super wife 
   but try dp with your hubby and his friend that must give you amazing pleasure

no i won't do that. i want my hubby to suffer
maybe i will try dp with another friend
Like Reply
My husband is a heavy sleeper, so i want to have hot sex with the servant in the same bed while my clueless hubby is in deep sleep besides me.
[+] 4 users Like DazzlingSam's post
Like Reply
(27-11-2019, 08:55 AM)DazzlingSam Wrote: I am 25F Chennai, my darkest fantasy is to get banged in front of my husband. Either he is drugged (but still in conscious) or tied up and someone to ravage me in our bed. Even though I want this to happen, i won't show the real emotion that i am enjoying this. I want to see my hubby suffer.

Beautiful

[+] 1 user Likes RoughGuy's post
Like Reply
Your husband owe me money. I will break into your bedroom, tie your husband, tear your clothes, and throw you on bed then i will fuck you mercilessly by asking your husband for money
Currently writing story "Chachi ki baarbadi ka safar"

Don't spam in threads. Keep it clean for Good reading experience.
[+] 2 users Like Anonymous001's post
Like Reply
(27-11-2019, 02:56 PM)Anonymous001 Wrote: Your husband owe me money. I will break into your bedroom, tie your husband, tear your clothes, and throw you on bed then i will fuck you mercilessly by asking your husband for money

And then you do it daily until your total money is collected back.
After getting beat up daily, my husband gets afraid during the night time and hides in the closet.
[+] 1 user Likes DazzlingSam's post
Like Reply
When my hubby is not around, i go into the kitchen and ask the cook to teach me new dishes. If the dish is complex, the training can get more "hands on"
[+] 2 users Like DazzlingSam's post
Like Reply
(27-11-2019, 06:08 PM)DazzlingSam Wrote: And then you do it daily until your total money is collected back.
After getting beat up daily, my husband gets afraid during the night time and hides in the closet.

And what about you sweetheart, where you will hide? But it doesn't matter, i will find you and grab your hair and throw you on bed and drill your small little ass
Currently writing story "Chachi ki baarbadi ka safar"

Don't spam in threads. Keep it clean for Good reading experience.
Like Reply
(28-11-2019, 05:13 AM)Anonymous001 Wrote: And what about you sweetheart, where you will hide? But it doesn't matter, i will find you and grab your hair and throw you on bed and drill your small little ass

I wont hide. Don't you remember dear? i said i like being handled roughly. I will just wait for you in the bed anxiously.
Like Reply
(28-11-2019, 05:13 AM)Anonymous001 Wrote: And what about you sweetheart, where you will hide? But it doesn't matter, i will find you and grab your hair and throw you on bed and drill your small little ass

I would also make sure to wear a dress which is already weak and ready to tear. When you forcefully take me, i want the dress to be torn to a handfull of pieces. Then use that piece to stuff into my mouth or tie it on my hand.
Like Reply
My Husband and his brother are extremely competetive in nature. They often have quick competition on who wins what on petty things. Like who has the most expensive watch, who has the best phone, who earns the most, who parties the most... like that sort of things. So in most of these, my hubby would lose to his brother. But he insists, these small loses don't matter because he won the grand prize that is me - landing a hot sexy beautiful wife like me. That is true to some extent. Hubby's brother hasn't married yet and his girlfriends keep changing. But what my hubby doesn't know is this - They are leaving the brother because he is a monster in bed who likes to handle his girl roughly. They can't withstand his force and thats why he left. So far the only one women who has tamed the monster is none other than me. So please don't tell me hubby this. Let him enjoy his "victory".
Like Reply
Sometimes father in law comes to me for massage when he is tired and having back pain. It often ends with my father in law giving me massages to ease by pain (don't ask how i got pain)
[+] 3 users Like DazzlingSam's post
Like Reply
Hahha... u sound like a fun loving Family Woman.
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
Like Reply
bang is a pathetic crime.....

A real Man doesn't make a woman cry in fear, but make her scream in pleasure.
A real Man doesn't let a woman eyes get wet with tears, but her pussy wet in pleasure.
Heart

Like Reply

Haha...
I am sure I will continue to vasool it (or actually U are vasooling it from me), U never tell Ur hubby that his debt is settled. So we can continue.....
Heart

Like Reply
(01-12-2019, 08:40 PM)RocketRaj Wrote: Hahha... u sound like a fun loving Family Woman.

Yes i am
Like Reply