Incest PATIENCE REALLY PAYS OFF (Son&Mom)
Wink 
PATIENCE REALLY PAYS OFF (Son&Mom)

#I’am from Tamilnadu. I was 18 and only son to my parents who were married at a very early age and both of whom were working. My mother was only 33 when I was 18. I was well tutored at the age of 18 regarding sex and I read all sex books and I conversed with my friends about sex and sex only. In all the sex books I read I was greatly interested in the mother son incest stories. Hence naturally I was fantasizing about my mother.

My mom was very fair and plump. I would peep through the key hole of the bathroom, toilet, bedroom whenever my mom goes there to see her without the cloth. One day I peeped through the bathroom and I was lucky my mom had turned the lights on what I saw there was cock blowing. My mom started to undress quiet carelessly thinking that no one was watching her and she became completely naked and as the luck would have it all this she did it right in line of vision of the peep hole that too against the full bright light. This was the first ever time I was seeing my mother for that matter any female completely naked live. Shiver went through my spine and my cock immediately sprung into action and started to dance in abundant joy. What a figure my mom was. My mom had nice long black hairs beneath which a nice forehead short below which beautiful big eyes the middle of which rose a long sexy nose which ended in the middle of what was a pot of joy her mouth below which was her beautiful chins and not to forget her butter like smooth cheeks with pinkish taint. My mom so fair in color and added to it her smooth skin that in full light she glowed like an angel.

Her breasts were very big but firm and with dark areolas around her dark nipples that were protruding like finger. Just get down to see her belly with sexy skin folds and the belly button in between. Her hips widening right at the middle making her too sexy and just below a thick jungle of black hair crowding around her nice big cunt. Then followed by her smooth and fleshy thighs, calfs and ankles adorned by silver anklets and below which were her beautiful lotus feet pinkish with rush of blood. In a moment I felt a jelly like precum oozing from my penis. My hands automatically went to my penis and jacked it up and down and I started to shiver due to joy. I was now overjoyed by the beauty of my mom my amma my mother my maa the fruit forbidden to any son in this world.

Now my mom took razor in her hand started to shave the hair off her cunt. This increased the sensation in me and I started jacking off faster. As my mom was shaving inner parts of her cunt were visible inbetween two lips in pinkish color which only brought me to cloud nine. My mom had completely shaved off the hair from her cunt. In the bright light now I could clearly see my Mom/my amma/my mother/my maa ’s cunt from which I was born, just few feets away. Now I see a bit higher the breasts of my mom were dangling like mangoes with beautiful tits on them and a little lower her beautiful belly with naval. This beautiful sight brought me to the summit of joy and I ejaculated right there on my pants.

After this my mom started to take bath and after a few minutes she started to towel herself and worn the salwar kammez. Immediately I got alerted i rushed to the hall and sat there like a good boy. For a few days I felt very guilty of my behavior but as I was faced with the beauty of my mother the pure lust for her took over my sense of morals. Now everytime in the house I would peek at my mother’s beauty either be it her breast cleavage or her exposed belly or her cunt whenever she pees. Even her fair skin in her fingers, hands, shoulders, legs, calfs, thighs, feet were provoking me and I eventually ended up in ejaculation. After each such session I felt a sense of guilt.
[+] 2 users Like rasika72's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice starting continue
Like Reply
One day I accidentally came across indiansexstories web site and there i was astonished to see so many mom-son sex stories, where I found that so many sons leave alone seeing

Their moms with bad ideas had fucked them and so many eventually married them and so many them impregnated them and so many advocate it as quite natural. This gave me lot of confidence to try fucking my mother indiansexstories gave me the ultimate confidence and erection in my cock as my guilt was completely washed away by my lust.

Nowadays I would barge into the toilet as soon as my mom comes after her bath and grasp her left over dirty dresses and start licking her blouses, bras, panties, sarees, petticoats, jewels, anklest, toe rings left by her and rub my penis against them and masturbate and ejaculate my thick semen on them imagining as thought my penis was inside my mom’s beautiful choot. Everyday I would take advantage of my mother’s closeness and rub my cock against her ass and all parts of her body when she is fast a sleep.

One day my father was away on his job and I thought today I should enter my mom’s cunt for real and see how it is and if possible create my offspring through my mom. So I waited for my mom to sleep and as she dosed off I started from her toes and licked her toes slowly going to her pinkish soles and licking them like dog then going to her top of her feet and moving up to her calves. I stopped when I sensed my mom moving little bit. Then I placed my face right at the level of her saree and petticoat covered cunt and now I felt my self completeley excited and nudged her cunt underneath and told “oh holy hole please accept me inside within you through whom I came out”. Thereafter I slowly raised to her belly and placed my face and kissed her on her naval. There after I placed my face emboldened on her breast and started to press them with my face and my penis was shivering. I slowly kissed her neck and thereafter placed my lip on her lips and started to kiss her and my body was fully pressing against hers. My penis was pressing against her cunt covered in saree and petticoat.

When I heard a big bang and a sudden black out. When I woke up I could see only my crying mother and an angry dad so now I understood I was not successful in that last lunge my dad had come home earlier than anticipated and banged me to my silence. My mom was unconsolable and cried continously and my dad was continously abusing my like mathorchod, maachod, demon, saturn etc., I could not face any of my parents and I myself continously kept my face buried in the pillow. Infuriated my father placed another blow on my face and I fell dead sleep.

All this pressure,heat and erotic touch awakened my mom and once she realized that her son was trying to fuck her she started to shout and started to throw me away. I was beyond all control and clinged on to her like leach and started to suck her lips and pinning her hands with my one hand across her both shoulders I was pressing her nipples. I used that free hand to lift her saree and petticoat in one jerk and placed my cock forward and I was very lucky for my mom did not wear any panty and my cock was bracing against her beautiful cunt. My mom started to scream and shout ‘you mother fucker I thought you are a very small boy but you have betrayed me… Any body help please?’ Now i was just away by a lunge which would have taken my penis into the vagina of my mother into the glorious joy of sex with my mother. 

When I woke up I was going in a car and the faces around have changed in the car along with me was my maternal uncle and his driver. My maternal uncle was laying me on his lap and was comforting me and told me “oh small boy what a father u got. Because you got low marks he beat you so much. Can’t believe it don’t worry I would take care of you. Now you can be safe in my house”.
[+] 3 users Like rasika72's post
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Now I understood that my parents did not reveal my sexual adventures with my mother to my uncle and they had simply told him that i was not doing well in the studies. This gave me a sigh of relief. I reached my uncle’s home where I was greeted my beautiful aunt and her daughter who was only three years younger to me. Hearing that i was beaten up by my father for not getting good marks my aunt immediately hugged me and placed my face on her breasts and consoled me. I was feeling very much comfortable. If only my uncle and aunt know the real reason of me trying to fuck my mom they would have dared not see me.

My uncle was a business man and noticing that I hardly took any interest in studies he took me into his business and taught all the skills of his business and I understood each and every tricks of his business. I was aroused by my aunt and the cousin’s beauty but i restricted myself to masturbating on their used panties,blouse,bras, sarees, petticoats etc and ejaculating on them and immediately cleaning them off. Howsoever I would have glossed at the beauty of my aunt and my cousin my thoughts were always wandering off to the beauty of my mother. The pinkish tinge on my mom’s cheeks, her beautiful shaven cunt, pinkish feet, beautiful belly and naval kept haunting me. My life was hanging on balance and in one wretched act my parents had thrown me off and I did not want my uncle to throw me. I was extra cautious.

In another eight years my uncle wholly confided in me and gave me full charge of his business and married his only daughter to me. In the marriage my parents had also come but they did not face me directly. But on the marriage dais they had to come. I had to wash their feet along with my bride. My parents came and stood there on the dais my father lifted his dhothi little bit and my mom raised her saree and petticoat little bit so that they did not get wet while the washing ceremony.

This immediately caused a hard on as I was very near my mom and her feet very fair with pinkish taint, smooth skin around her calf as they were before eight years were exposed to me. Now in front of all I had the chance to touch my mom’s feet in the garb of washing them. My cock was throbbing with this unexpected opportunity. But my mother was not liking this at all as she knew what a wicked son she had who could have as well entered her cunt with his penis well over eight years ago and she was squirming on my touch. I prayed to the god ‘oh god if ever I had any wish or would have one that is only one that is to lift my mom’s saree and petticoat and lick her yoni and enter it with my penis and cum inside her till her death. Oh I do not have any love for this bride who is sitting with me here, my only real love and lust is for my mom. Please oh god unite us as one’. At that moment I heard a bell ring from the near by temple which I took as God’s sanction of my prayer, but I chose to wait for it to happen unlike what I did eight years ago.

Now my marriage was over with my uncle’s daughter. In first night the sight of my Mom’s pinkish feet, smooth calf were only haunting me I hardly had any feeling towards my wife. Hence to please her I rewind my memory to eight years back and brought back the memories of beauty of my mom and thought as though my wife was that very beautiful mom and fucked her. Infact every day I fucked her only after imagining her to be my mom. My uncle had planned a tour around country, along with aunt, my mom and dad and had made arrangements for the same.

When the day came my mom had fallen sick in our native village hence my dad alone came and joined uncle and aunt and proceeded by a car. But as the fate would have it that car met with an accident on the way and all the three my dad, uncle and aunty died in that accident. My mom was not consolable. I too pretended to cry very much took this opportunity to embrace her with my hand and she immediately withdrew from me and went to the corner.

Soon after cremation my mom had very big problems she had resigned her job two years back as my father’s job was going well and his salary alone was Rs.50,000 a month. But suddenly Dad had left her. To make matter’s worse the house which my dad and mom were occupying was ancestral and my paternal uncles sold it off as soon as my dad’s ceremonies were over. 

My paternal uncles told my mom in all the relative’s presence ‘your son is doing well. He would take care of all your needs. He would give you all that your husband has left void’.

These words immediately brought my cock to life and these words contained the very essence of my inner urge for my mom so much so that I immediately started to ooze precum. 

My mom immediately shouted ‘No I will not go with him at any cost. I would better be with you people’ 

Obviously she knew from my feet washing at her marriage ceremony that my lust for her had not diminished a bit, but only had risen. 

My paternal uncles were all surprised by mom’s refusal. They immediately thought that this showed her lover for her in-laws house. 

They all came and pleaded with her ‘We know that as a pativratha nari you would want to stay with your in-laws, but you must allow y our son to fulfill his duties to you to take care of your needs and more over our financial position is not as good’.
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
My mom tried to plead with them argue with them threaten them but nothing would materialize hence she had no other way but to come and stay with me and my wife in our late uncle’s house.Now I had the chance to fulfill my dream of filling my mother’s yoni with my semen and possibly impregnating her. As my mom came and joined us I hardly had any care or love for my wife or the child she carried in her womb. My only love, lust, care, affection, erection, all were for my mom. But the big question mark was to how to fuck her.

My mom completely avoided me I instructed the servant to cook food with lot of spices, chilly, small onion and the magic root which acts as an elixir for sex so that my mom would get sexually aroused. I brought so many cattles and tied them in the visibility of my mom and got them fertility injection by the veternary doctor so that they would all get into heat and fuck in the presence of my mom. Further instead of the normal T.V. channel for my mom’s room I arranged a special video feed which would show all sleazy and xx rated movies but would appear as though they are showing normal channel.

Three months had passed since dad’s death and all my plan was working up my mom. I had fixed secret cameras in her room, toilet, latrine to lust at her. I was continuously wanking myself looking at her and had made hundred CD OF my mom’s naked body. To my surprise my mom maintained her body still the very same this was possible because she was only thirty six or thirty seven. I could see that she was aroused very much and she masturbated frequently.

Now I had to do something very fast to move her towards me. As first step I got one thousand sex books and out of them i selected only the incest stories and bound them and placed them in my mom’s bed room so that she would take notice. I watched her reaction through the secret camera. At first she latched on to the sex book seeing the nice picture it contained but once she saw that it contained only incest stories she immediatley throw the book down. But every day I saw that my mom would take the book in her hand just pass few pages confused between lust and repugnance she would throw the book.

I paid my maid servant who was taking care of my mom to talk to her the way i told her. The servant would talk to her about the cow and calf. The servant would innocently tell my mom that how the bull mounted its’ own mother. When it had sex it showed more rigor and vigor with its own mother cow than with any other cow etc., how the calf born to this Mom cow and son bull was much healthier and stronger. The maid servant would innocently ask my mom whether such mom and son fucks are common in human beings also and if they are producing healthy off springs why should it not be followed in human beings also.

Now I had to make a big drama to her to fuck her. So immediately I went on net and chatted with mom-son incest groups in various sites and sought their help. They all assembled as per my suggestion and made a big video program on mom-son’s incest. In the mean time my mom was slowly casting away her repugnance for mom-son incest stories and starting to read them. All along i was secretly showing sex films to my mother in the name of normal T.V. channels.

Now I broadly advertised the mom-son incest video program I had personally made with lot of expenditure in the t.v. Feed such as’secret relation between mom and son’,’son fathering mother’s child’ etc., My mom got very much interested in the program and she sat for the program. The start of the program showed how kama was the husband of rati goddess from whom kama was born etc., Finally to cap it all it showed some real mom-son lovers, couples, some real mom-son family with their kids.

My mom was bit confused but aroused.
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
Next day i made all those mom-son incest couples to visit my house and tell my mother about how they loved and fucked. One of the mother told my mom ‘my son’s cock i was happy to see a child when nurse showed me and at that time i planted a kiss on it out of love but now adays i kiss my sons penis out of lust. Nothing has changed between us. It is the same penis and the same mouth. I only feel that it is natural for any mom to suck his son’s cock. I have fucked many male in my life, but the feeling of fucking my son is the greatest. My mom was visibly hated it but one by one when the couples told their experiences my mom seem to have reduced her hatred. Now it was almost midnight and every body in the house was fast sleep. My mom was very much aroused and excited by all these. She was masturbating continuously but to no satisfaction. My penis was erect and shivering at the prospects of fulfilling the task left by me incomplete eight years ago.

I slowly went to my mom’s room. The door was locked and it was automatic door which locked once my mom closed the door. Only hitch was that i had another key to the door. Hence I slowly opened the door and in the dim light I could see my mom lying in the bed half sleep. I slowly pulled the door in and it got locked without any noise. My penis was hard as an iron pole. My mom’s saree had got disrobed and exposed her blouse covered boobs and belly completely, her thighs were also visible. Now my penis was popping and precum was oozing. Whether the wait of eight years would be fruitful. Everybody was fast asleep. It has taken eight years for this chance to repeat. I can’t wait for another decade my mom would have become old by then.

Now with determination I pounced on my mom on the bed and lay flat on her with immediately cupping her lips with mine, my hands on her breasts and my legs pressing against her. My mom opposed vigorously and tried to shake and throw me off. Now i was grown up as a man to hold her physical challenge and to fill her womb with my cum and to impregnate her with it. In a few minutes She realized it and started crying and tears started to roll down her eyes.she said please son do not do this it is a sin. I got hold of her and told her what is a sin. You saw so many mom-son lovers at our house and did you not see what happened between them. You ruined my life eight years ago mom had you kept quiet I would have simply fucked you and kept quiet and it would have remained between us. Luckily i was taken care by the uncle. Mom please let me tell you i do not love any woman in this world. I do not consider any woman as beautiful as you. For that matter I fuck my wife thinking that I am fucking you.

My mom’s eyes widened on hearing them but still she resisted me. I was in no mood to leave her. I was biting her lips very hard and she started to bite me and when i left her lips in pain she started to shout. Afraid that my wife and other servants would come I immediately clenched her mouth tight and slapped her ten times very hard on her face. She simply fell back to pillow with tears and told me’my son this is the biggest crime on earth. Do not do this to me. What ever you want I would do. You should not enter my yoni’. Now that looked interesting to me ‘Then you would allow me to do anything other putting my penis on your cunt’ She cried and nodded.Now that was a partial victory for me. I immediately disrobed her completely and then licked her like a dog from her toes to her head. I pressed her boobs. I sucked her nipples. I licked her cunt. She resisted and said we have an agreement not to touch my cunt. I told her keep quiet mom you only restrained me from my putting my penis on your cunt. My treasure hole my mom’s cunt was right before me. So i put my tongue on her cunt and sucked on her lips thereon and sucked on her clitoris. She started to squirm on the bed. Her legs she pulled from side to side. Her hands pinched against my back and head due to ecstasy of my giving her nice cunnilingus. In a few minutes she started to ooze cum from her cunt. She started shouting ” aah ahh ouch” I did not leave any of them and licked them dry.

Now i placed my penis on her mouth and commanded her to lick she hesitated. I told her now i have favored you hence you have to do the same to me. Then I told her that I would go back on my promise and try to bang her. Immediately she took my cock in her mouth and started to lick her. She was an expert in it she did a great job as she twisted and twirled on my cock. I was on heaven. I could not believe this. My own mother giving me a blow job. As she gave me blow job I pressed her boobs with my hands and wandered my hands to her belly, ass and kept on pressing them. Soon I climaxed and ejaculated in my mom’s mouth and she immediately vomited.Now every night this had become our daily routine. I was enjoying with my mom in all ways except putting my penis in her cunt.
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
One night I was sucking my mom’s cunt very hard and she was very much enjoying it I slowly raised my mouth to her nipples and started to suck and bite them very hard. She was continuing to have the orgasm and without her knowledge I slowly pressed my penis tip against her vagina and was trying to enter it, the magical hole of my mother from which I entered this world. I expected my mom to fight back and throw me. To my surprise she was moaning and keep quiet and I pressed hard and my penis entered her vagina and rammed against her uterine wall and she gave out a loud shrill “and I said “mom, what a cunt….oh “. Her vaginal walls were making wave movements as the sensation in her were raising. These waves were continuously pressing my penis and causing a sensation in me. I bit hard on her nipples and took turn to kiss on her lips and her cheeks. She shouted ” ouch…”. Now I slowly raised my hips and bringing my penis out of the vagina and against with full force rammed it into her and she shouted my "Son…..yes … My son…” and for the first ever time she embraced me with her hands fully and kissed me very violently on my face, lips, chins etc., and was thrusting her hips up and down. I now had my mom under my control. Now i rammed her in and out like a machine for fifteen minutes and precum was flowing out of us both like river and thereafter I reached my climax and ejaculated my sperm jets after jets into the place from where I came. 

We were in tight embrace for another hour. My penis had gone limp but still was inside my mom’s cunt as we were holding each other very tightly without leaving any gap even for the wind. As we got up my mom smiled at me and blushed. I felt like complete man. I held her chin with my hand and embraced her again and kissed her on the lips and started to fuck her against.

This went on about one and half month and my mom called me one day in the day time into her room through the maid servant. I felt mom wanted to have session in the day and I immediately rushed to my mom and embraced her. She was crying and weeping. I felt pity and asked her why mom. She told that She was pregnant. I told ” …what…”. My worries turned into broad cheers and lifted my mom to the air and kissed her on face and lips hundred times and told her that was my dream come true. My mom told me that how she would face the world. I immediately sat to think.

Immediately I had an idea. I booked ticket for my mom and myself to Darjeeling and other north Indian places and told my mom and servants. Every one believed it. I took my mom to Darjeeling and prayed to keep my mom and me hail and healthy for a long time and to give birth to many children. Hearing my prayer blushed like a new bride. I got aroused and lifted her to our room and romped her. 

I took her to many hill stations and we had sex like rabbits and it was our honeymoon. I left my mom at a woman's hostel in shimla and came to our uncle’s house and told my wife that my mom had become a sanyasini as she does not like worldly living. She believed me. 

Every week I went by flight to my mom’s and fucked her like hot dog. First my wife gave birth and later my mom gave birth at shimla. Now i am a happy husband of two wives one at shimla and one at my native.
THE END
[+] 2 users Like rasika72's post
Like Reply
Superb update and nice ending
Like Reply