Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Anyone has fantasy of his wife breastfeeding strangers?
Hello. Fellow cuckold here. But single. Anybody likes their wife to breastfeed me on occasional basis? Thought it would be more realistic question than asking for a fuck as I would be vary whom I would ask to fuck my wife as well. Who wouldn't love a wife who breastfeeds strangers occasionally? Smile
[+] 5 users Like Softcuckold's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I would love that too
[+] 2 users Like Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply
I have a fantasy in which me and my wife get lost in some place. But when we are rescued my wife's cloths are torn a lil. People rescuing us take full advantage of her while I am unconscious and later she doesn't tell me anything coz she is afraid.
[+] 3 users Like Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply
(10-11-2019, 11:48 PM)Innocent_Pervert Wrote: I have a fantasy in which me and my wife get lost in some place. But when we are rescued my wife's cloths are torn a lil. People rescuing us take full advantage of her while I am unconscious and later she doesn't tell me anything coz she is afraid.

I have a fantasy wherein I and my wife board a crowded train coach full  of hooligans and no space to sit or stand. and we act like we are strangers and then my wife in midst of all those men gets groped in her pussy ,hips and ass from strange hands from those men "accidently" as there's no space to move around.
For example, take my wife. Really, take her!
[+] 4 users Like Softcuckold's post
Like Reply
(09-11-2019, 06:17 PM)Softcuckold Wrote: Hello. Fellow cuckold here. But single. Anybody likes their wife to breastfeed me on occasional basis? Thought it would be more realistic question than asking for a fuck as I would be vary whom I would ask to fuck my wife as well. Who wouldn't love a wife who breastfeeds strangers occasionally? Smile

Buddy i think you don't know the meaning of cuckold. If you are single, then how can you be a cuckold??
[+] 5 users Like DazzlingSam's post
Like Reply
I have fantasy of boss forcing wife to do this. If want to discuss mintcool300;
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther5's post
Like Reply
Wow please share more of your real life experiences
[+] 1 user Likes peter171's post
Like Reply
(28-11-2019, 11:30 AM)DazzlingSam Wrote: Buddy i think you don't know the meaning of cuckold. If you are single, then how can you be a cuckold??

I've cuckold fantasy.
For example, take my wife. Really, take her!
Like Reply
If you don't have wife, but still you have cuckold fantasy then you are called as wannabe cuckold
Like Reply
I want my wife to do breast feeding to beggar or sadhu baba
Like Reply
(10-12-2019, 03:05 PM)peter171 Wrote: I want my wife to do breast feeding to beggar or sadhu baba

Give to a sadhu then he'll sure bless her by rubbing her pussy
[+] 1 user Likes Maathan's post
Like Reply
(14-01-2020, 08:38 AM)Maathan Wrote: Give to a sadhu then he'll sure bless her by rubbing her pussy

I hope I find someone like ramrahim
Like Reply
Hihi , then you should also allow him to bless her pussy with his sacred cock , both at your house and his ashram
[+] 1 user Likes Maathan's post
Like Reply
(14-01-2020, 11:38 PM)Maathan Wrote: Hihi , then you should also allow him to bless her pussy with his sacred cock , both at your house and his ashram

That would be nice
Like Reply
I would like to breastfeed but I don't lactate yet.
[Image: 19459419.gif]
Treat a girl like a bitch in the bedroom and like a goddess everywhere else. - Nirmalafoxy;
[+] 2 users Like Foxykavita's post
Like Reply
(14-01-2020, 11:38 PM)Maathan Wrote: Hihi , then you should also allow him to bless her pussy with his sacred cock , both at your house and his ashram

i want this sadhu baba to visit my home and bless my wife. It would be great if he could share her with a few of his bhakts as well
[+] 1 user Likes Raju_lukka's post
Like Reply
(17-01-2020, 01:35 AM)Foxykavita Wrote: I would like to breastfeed but I don't lactate yet.

i think he meant he just wants to suck your boobs irrespective of everything else
Like Reply
can we shag online for my wife?
Namaskar Please enjoy my wife Priya waiting for her bulls Namaskar 
Your comments likes reps and cum and tributes fuels her sluttyness and makes her do more.
Keep our thread busy .
[+] 1 user Likes priyahul's post
Like Reply
(22-01-2020, 06:53 PM)Raju_lukka Wrote: i want this sadhu baba to visit my home and bless my wife. It would be great if he could share her with a few of his bhakts as well

Yess definitely , and it would be awesome to see their blessings (cum) oozing out of her cunt
[+] 2 users Like Maathan's post
Like Reply
Recently Pandit ji come to our house for kirtan and Katha, and I make my wife transparent blouse without any bra, during Katha he was having tent in his dhoti, as he was stareing her whole time Damm I got turn on so much by that but that is all nothing more happen but it was so erotic, I think my wife also start liking exbition of her sexy body
[+] 3 users Like peter171's post
Like Reply