Fantasy MY EXPERIENCE SERIES - MILF TISCA CHOPRA
Heart 
The wedding season was on. Mandira Bedi called me up saying she wants me to accompany her to a reception ceremony of her friend. I obliged. She asked me to be at her place at 4 pm. I went to her place at 4 pm. She opened the door and was standing in a bikini. She said she will change and come back. As soon as she turned her round ass was looking inviting.

I caught her from behind and put my hand in her pussy. She was startled. But gave a low moan. I unzipped my pant and threw her on the sofa in doggy style. She lay there with her eyes closed. I guided my tool in her ass hole and she gave out a loud moan.I fucked her for 15 mins and cummed in her. She smiled and went in. Later She came out all set to go. She was looking ravishing.

We went to the venue and in the car I pressed and kissed her boobs number of times. We got down and went to the venue. There were a lot of people there. I hardly knew anybody so I took a corner table and my single malt. The bar was next to me. She went to meet the couple.

Suddenly my eyes fell on a gorgeous lady at the bar. She was none other than the MILF beauty Tisca Chopra. She was stunning. I kept on observing her with lust in my eyes. Just then Mandy came in and I asked her about Tisca. She said she is very hard to get. She called Tisca and introduced us. I asked her to sit with us and she obliged. Her boobs were like bombs moving around in her dress making me hot as hell. She too was alone and was finding company. Just then someone called mandy and she went. We both were sitting at the table. I started the conversation with her movies in line and she spoke a lot about it. I said she was fabulous in TZP but I still remember your rain dance in Platform. She blushed.

We had a couple of drinks. She said she was bored here and wanted to go home. But her driver would come only after midnight. It was only 10 pm. I asked her if I could drop her home. She thought for a moment and agreed. I called up Mandy and told her that I will be back after dropping Tisca. She just laughed. We walked towards my car.

I could see her ass sway and wow man what a sight it was!

We drove about half an hour to her home and I parked the car in her apartment. She asked me if I would like to have some drink and I agreed. We went up to her flat and she asked me to wait while she changed.
I was sitting on the sofa waiting for her to come.

In 10 mins she came out and I was stunned. She was wearing a black dress fit to her body. She came and sat in front of me with legs crossed. We were having our drink and she had put on soft music. I could her boobs shape and I was getting restless. Then I went and sat near her and asked her for a dance. She agreed and we stood up and I caught her by her waist. She was so damn soft. We swayed on the music and occasionally I was caressing her back. She was closing her eyes. I slowly moved my hands on her soft ass and kept it there. She first did not notice it. But slowly I started pressing it and she was alarmed. She gave out a low moan. That was my signal. I placed my lips on her juicy lips and tongue molested her. Slowly I moved my one hand on her boobs and pressed it slowly. She shivered. I kissed her deeply for 15 mins and then I moved down to kiss her round globes pressing them with both my hands. 

She was moaning “ahhhhhhhhh….. ummmmmmmmmmm…….. annnnnnnn….. oh yeah……….”. I tooks one of her nipple in my mouth and gave it a love bite. She almost screamed. I removed her top and she was wearing a blue one piece costume. Her figure was the best and boobs were totally huge and inviting. I immediately went around her and kissed her neck from the back. I cupped her melons and my hard dick was protruding her creamy ass. I slid her dress down and her boobies jumped out. They were looking very delicious. I started to press her boobs from the back and pinching her nipples making her moan. “ahhhhh vik……… press them hard…. Jor se dbabao… ohhhhhh…. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh.”

I slid her entire dress down and she was wearing a G-String. What a sight that was. I removed her g-string and she was stark naked in front of me. I also removed my clothes and my dick started to caress her ass crack. She was hot and horny MILF. I kept on pressing them hard and fast pinching her nipples and caressing her inner thighs and pussy. It was wet with precum. Then I got in front of her and took her boobs in my mouth one by one. She was panting and moaning… “ise chooso na vik,…. Ahhhh…. Ahhhhhhhh….. yeah…. Ummmmmmm”. Her pussy was fully wet and oozing out juices. I made her sit on the bed and pushed my dick in her mouth. She gasped a bit but immediately like a pro started to swallow it. My 9 inch thick rod was fucking her mouth and reaching up to her throat.

I was pressing her boobs and she was sucking me real hot. I was really excited and wanted to cum in her mouth. But I stopped. I made her lie down and then put the tip of my dick at the pussy entrance. Slowly I moved in and she was noe literally shouting with pleasure. “ahhhhhh slowly vik….. you are tearing my pussy…… oh what a big size u have…… anhhhhhhh… annnnhhhhhh….. uffffffffff…….. oh yeah…… yeah…….”. I fucked her for 15 mins and then asked her to come on top. She jumped on my cock and took it fully in her pussy. She was riding my rod like a horse and the sight was making me more hot.

She rode for about 10 mins and in the meantime had an orgasm…. She fell on top of me. I then picked her up and took her to a nearby table. I pushed her down and her round ass was butted out. I applied some saliva to her asshole. She was terrified. She said “ nahin please vik yahan nahi…. Bahot dard ho ga…. “ I said “chill tisca…. I will go slow…. But I cannot resisit your round fat ass.”

“Please chodo na mujhe vik…..”. I pressed her down and her ass was now protruding out. I inserted my tool slowly into it.

“ahhhh…… nahiinnnnnnnnn…… ohhhhhhhhh….. annnnnnnnnnn….,ahhhhhhhhh…. Vik nikalo na……. anhhhhhhh’. I waited for a moment to calm her down and then with a jerk moved fully in. She was shivering and the pain was unbearable. “ahhhhh what have u dnne?..... ohhhhhh…. Annnnnnn….unnnnnnnnnn”. I slowly started moving my tool grinding her tight asshole. I was fucking her ass and pressing her boobs from behind making her shout and scream….

I fucked her for 10 mins and I was about to cum…. I did not say so and shooted the load in her ass. The hot waves sent a chill down her spine,,, She was grunting now… “ahhhh ahhhhh…. Flap flap flap…….. puch puch puch……. “ ah ah ah…… I stayed in her ass and we slept.

Next day morning I fucked her a couple of times after kept on fucking her whenever I got a chance. She was so damn hot.

how did you like my story ... please send comments.... and review..... will post more then...

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Awesome story. please made story of Hot Slit Aishwarya Rai and Cuckold Abhishek
Like Reply