Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosmetic Changes
Hello.. If it isn't too much to ask, can you Resize the Thread Title to look little bit bigger

[Image: 126127953_1.jpg]
When compared to other things, this is very much small size in comparison and easy to miss. Alternatively, they can be highlighted with a box or different colours/fonts to make it stand out

And the next thing,

[Image: 126127958_2.jpg]

is displayed for all users.. even if they have activated their account. Can you change it so that its only visible to users who havnt activated their accounts.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Quote:Hello.. If it isn't too much to ask, can you Resize the Thread Title to look little bit bigger

When compared to other things, this is very much small size in comparison and easy to miss.
Alternatively, they can be highlighted with a box or different colours/fonts to make it stand out

And the next thing,
is displayed for all users.. even if they have activated their account.
Can you change it so that its only visible to users who havnt activated their accounts.
Thread Title to look little bit bigger
will look into it, if it is possible.

box or different colours
it is not possible.

who havnt activated their accounts
To give better access to the activated users , and server busy problem as are well aware of it.
Like Reply
(04-11-2019, 08:09 PM)soxdmin Wrote: who havnt activated their accounts
To give better access to the activated users , and server busy problem as are well aware of it.

I think you misunderstood what i asked. I am asking to disable that ticker once the users activated their accounts. Because for activated users, that warning/reminder serves no purpose and its just a hindrance.
Like Reply
Ok , got your point.

will see if it is possible.
Like Reply
Any update on this?? Nearly 10 months have gone by and nothing is changed
Like Reply