Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would you have bed-tied to fuck day & night ?
You are walking home in the night after having a very hard, tireful and exhausting day. You are very annoyed and in dire need of someone to express all your rage. Angry  You get home and you find that no one's in there, only then you remember everybody had left earlier in the day to your grands and wont be home for a week.
As you roam around angrily... you hear a noise. You find out that its coming from your bedroom. As you open your half-closed bedroom door...to your shock and suprise,you find your fap-favourite celebrity spread tied as show in the image. Shy Her mouth tied with a dildo-gag, her screams can barely get out the bedroom but only in slight muffles if it ever got out.
There is a note lying nearby her on the bed. As you pick it up and read it, it says as follows;
" From Anonymous - A gift for you. Have your way with her. My only condition is I want her back alive. No other rules attached.Please do consider treating her rough and merciless...though she might resist she doesnt have any say in it...so dont even bother listening to her plead. I leave her with you in faith that you will train her to obey.. and return to me as a submissive slave. Remember, this is for your pleasure only "

[Image: 5dbc21763777f.jpeg] 

Now my question is, who would you like that celebrity to be? and what would you do to her? Dont just say " I will fuck her brains out ", we all know that, give me elaborate details instead. If its not necessarily a celebrity then tell who else is that person and describe her in detail. happy
~Know clearly the Difference between Fantasy and Reality. Mistaking one for the other is Harmful.~

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
my mummy
Like Reply
(06-11-2019, 01:07 PM)gandharvan Wrote: my mummy

Explain in detail
~Know clearly the Difference between Fantasy and Reality. Mistaking one for the other is Harmful.~

Like Reply
My neighbor aunty in front of her hot teenage daughter
For example, take my wife. Really, take her!
Like Reply