Poll: Would you like to read Non Consensual Actress Stories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.00%
9 90.00%
No
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Non Consensual Actress Stories
In case you are wondering, 'Non Consensual' means where sex happens against one's will/permission. Its just a fantasy.
I have Non consensual actress fantasies. I tried looking for such stories but couldnt find it here. So please let me know where can I find such stories.
Also, as I couldnt find them, I thought about writing my own stories and upload them here. So I wanted to know if there are any people here who would be interested in such stories. Let me know...I am a good writer :D
~Know clearly the Difference between Fantasy and Reality. Mistaking one for the other is Harmful.~

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
ks6996 Wrote:Non Consensual' means where sex happens against one's will/permission ...... So I wanted to know if there are any people here who would be interested in such stories. Let me know...I am a good writer
Yes ! I am interested to read such stories.

This kind of sex where the females does not like it but still agree to undergo "SILENT RAPES" because of certain other reasons. In real world such silent rapes are happening more often  than the VIOLENT RAPES. It Is not reported in any media. The victim also does not reveal fearing a damage to her reputation.

I am sure this kind of stories will be welcomed by the readers of "Xossipy"
Like Reply
(31-10-2019, 06:10 PM)raasug Wrote: I am sure this kind of stories will be welcomed by the readers of "Xossipy"
Thank you for letting me know. I was confused whether it is alright to publish such stories here until I found out a couple of such stories already in the forum. I will publish my first story soon starring Kajal Aggarwal  ;)
~Know clearly the Difference between Fantasy and Reality. Mistaking one for the other is Harmful.~

Like Reply
Good idea
I too like nonconsensual romantic stories. usually such stories in whcih the women don't take the active part but the man take the active part and enjoys her.
As it is mentioned as silent soft rapes. Women has to accept for sex for some other unavoidable reason then the man slowly and softly take her into his hug and enjoy her beauty.
In case of kajal Agarwal, i like if she is been taken by her own father. Where she dont liek it as it is her own father and it is a taboo. But her father like her beauty and thintimacy with her and he make sher sleep with him. So Kajal sleeps with him while not want to enjoy the romance but her fathers kisses, pressings, love acts gives her enough pleausure and at some point she couldnt controll herself and hugs him in that heat and the compleate sex happens. But duiring the sex sometimes Kajal comes into conciousness and tries to afoid her father but her father continue the love making.End of the day her father enjoys every inch of her body compleatly.
Like Reply
(31-10-2019, 06:10 PM)raasug Wrote: Yes ! I am interested to read such stories.

This kind of sex where the females does not like it but still agree to undergo "SILENT RAPES" because of certain other reasons. In real world such silent rapes are happening more often  than the VIOLENT RAPES. It Is not reported in any media. The victim also does not reveal fearing a damage to her reputation.

I am sure this kind of stories will be welcomed by the readers of "Xossipy"
Yeah silent bang is an amzing concept. Because there is no physical abuse involved in it. Usually woen ar enot hurt but still they don't like it but agree for the romance, so the man in charge for the entire act. The women ket her slef silent handvovers her body to the man but if the man is tactfull, he kisses her well, presses her well and hugs her wella nd stimulate her well..........even without willing also she starts responding . That state of her response withotu willing is good and erotic. It is an achievement for the man.
In such situation women mainly dont liek sex with that man jsut for some socila causes but once he is able to stimulate he rproperly she starts responding. That gives the kick.
Like Reply
(03-11-2019, 01:35 PM)mother_lover Wrote: In case of kajal Agarwal, i like if she is been taken by her own father. Where she dont liek it as it is her own father and it is a taboo. But her father like her beauty and thintimacy with her and he make sher sleep with him. So Kajal sleeps with him while not want to enjoy the romance but her fathers kisses, pressings, love acts gives her enough pleausure and at some point she couldnt controll herself and hugs him in that heat and the compleate sex happens. But duiring the sex sometimes Kajal comes into conciousness and tries to afoid her father but her father continue the love making.End of the day her father enjoys every inch of her body compleatly.

Well yummy yummy...looks like you already got a naughty story ready :D 
Thank you and surely will consider this in my writing!

Like Reply
I support 100% this idea. Non Consensual Actress Stories mean they will be more realistic. Very eager to check out your thread.
Like Reply
(04-11-2019, 10:14 AM)MrGhostRider Wrote: I support 100% this idea. Non Consensual Actress Stories mean they will be more realistic. Very eager to check out your thread.

Thank you. Will update a story by this week.
Seems like you already got a big fanbase going on Smile
I read your thread and its interesting. Waiting for your updates as well. Heard that you got a Kajal Terrorist story  :D  Waiting for it banana

Like Reply
(04-11-2019, 11:37 AM)ks6996 Wrote: Thank you. Will update a story by this week.
Seems like you already got a big fanbase going on Smile
I read your thread and its interesting. Waiting for your updates as well. Heard that you got a Kajal Terrorist story  :D  Waiting for it banana

fanbase is a stretch Dodgy  but yeah they all excited for movie parodies.
And yes, Kajal Terrorist story is right now just a one liner but i have to develop it soon. :D
[+] 1 user Likes MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply
Yeah keep writing the good, intense non-consent stories. I am eagerly waiitng
[+] 1 user Likes mother_lover's post
Like Reply