Misc. Erotica The village neighbor and her daughters
Below incidents have posted earlier in a forum by me. Sharing here for xossipy mates.

While visiting my village where my grandma used to live, I met a family who were neighbor. I was 16 years then. They had two daughters. Elder one was around 16 and younger was 14. We had a pump house in paddy fields nearly 300 meters away from home. One early morning i went there jsut to hava a morning walk. There i found the neighborhood auntie bathing her two daughters. Both were completely naked. First I thought to be movefrom from the scene, but the mother greeted me with smile and was very casual about her daughters nudity. Then I i remained calm and started talking casually as if everything was normal. The elder daughter was showing discomfort out of extreme shame, but the mother was totally careless. Both the girls were at their puberty. Elder one had noticable hair on her spot. The younger one was casual and had not much shame. She was talking to me with smile. [To be continued]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start continue. Try to give bigger update
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
At the very first, I could not see her face as she was in squatting position. Her mom was soaping her arms and I was behind her. Sensing my presence she bent her head down. I could see her back hole clearly from behind. After a while anuty made her to face me to wash her back. She was stiff and didnt want to, but her mom just forcefully spinned her. All the while the mom was talking to me. Now she was squatting facing me. First she tried to hide her parts with hands but two hands were not enough to hide her modesty. Her 32c bo.bs nips were erected. In front, her hairs were prominent but not so bushy. Thats why her main spot was clearly visible as a result of being squatting. Her face was all the way down and i knew she was dieing in shame. Meanwhile, the younger one was playing in water flow naked. Her bo.bs were not matured but on developing stage and nips were prominently visible. Her lower front part even started growing hair!

After the back was soapped, aunty took her (elder) near the main flow and washed properly in water and i could see each her parts from every angle. I could not imagine how can a mom display her 16yo daughter in such nakedness to a same aged outsider boy ! [Cont..]
Like Reply
Continue bro
Waiting
Like Reply
continue man
Like Reply
Nice update continue
Like Reply
After finishing of bath the elder daughter (rini) wrapped herself wth a thin towel while the younger (mini) being bathed by mom. Soon after minis bathing was finished and aunty asked rini for the towel to wipe off mini. I realized that they had only one towel for three of them. So rini had to give the towel away leaving herself nude again. That time i thought she will take her fresh clothes on. But I couldn't see any hint of fresh clothes nearby. Rather i found a pile of clothes kept at the edge of water that I suspected were left by two girls before bath. So mini was also being dried by then and got up from the water naked and stood besid me. Now aunty ordered rini to get off to water and stand near us and aproached to wash those clothes left by rini and mini. The only towel got its place on aunty's shoulder. By this time I was used to look at each assets of mini and specially rini very boldly with a mild smile in face, just to enhance rini's embarrassment. She was standing with her legs as closed as possible and arms on her b..bs. mini was careless sitting on the grass keeping her spot easily visible. TO BE CONTINUED..
Like Reply
bro story is super try to give bigger update
Like Reply
Very good one

Pls update
[+] 1 user Likes seandroid's post
Like Reply
Pls update bro
Like Reply
As soon as aunty finished washing clothes, she looked at all of us and with smile asked us to wait behind the pump house as she would take bath now. I was a bit surprised to learn that aunty had thought of her own modesty where she was so reluctant about her daughter's nudity. At that time rini tried to tell something to her mom secretly, in reply her mom told that whay to be ashamed? he is like our family member, indicating me. So I had to wait beyond the sight of aunty along with her two naked daughters. I was asking them few things abt the village school and others. Asked if they use to bath here everyday, mini replied yes, didi (rini) is shy today due to your presence, she added.
Me: why ? (As if i didnt understand the reason to be shy).
Mini: see, she is fully naked before you.
Me: oh.. not to be shy, rini. You look beautiful naked ! Isnt that, mini?
Rini gave a nervous smile.
While the conversation was going on, I noticed aunty from the small window of the pump house, she was now taking bath with only her light yellow colored saree without any other clothes. Her nips and hips were clearly visible due to wetness. She had a large pair of melons with widespread brown aroela. ...
[+] 1 user Likes bdtarif's post
Like Reply
Nice bro
Like Reply
Nice start of story. Carry on
Like Reply
Too slow
Like Reply
Nice update bro. Try to give bigger updates
Like Reply
Super nice update..waiting for more