Incest Real Life Incidents of my Mom and Sister
Real Life Incidents of my Mom and Sister by babeloverx
All credit to original author.

Incident 1 - my hot mom on the bus

The earliest incident I remember was when my mom and I had to goto another city (Meerut) for a family wedding. My dad and younger sis had already left a day before, so my mom and i were planning on joining them a day later. We had planned on taking a train, but due to rush, we were unable to get tickets. with no option left, we decided to make the journey by bus, which would take about 4 hours.

To describe my mom, she was in her 30s then, and was a hot property. She had awesome boobs and tight ass with a very pretty face. She had long black hair that was in contrast to her fair, milky white body.

Now since the wedding was an important event, my mom wanted to look her best to impress my fathers family (they did not get along too well). So she before leaving, she had put on her makeup, lipstick, nail polish and everything, and had worn a really nice red saree with her jewellery. Her saree was a bit transparent, and the blouse was low cut. Such a dress may have been fine for a reserved compartment in a train, but not in a bus.

So to continue, we managed to get tickets on a local bus and both me and mom managed to get a seat. Mom was attracting a lot of attention for her beauty and her revealing dress.

I am posting a few pics to help you imagine what kind of dress she was wearing...
My mom and me had taken our seats. I wanted to sit by the window so my mom had to sit at the side. The bus started. the conductor came to our seats to ask for our tickets. he was staring at my mom's boobs. I could see mom was getting concious about the attention she was getting but she couldn't do anything.

The bus gradually filled up as the journey continued. After about half an hour it was nearly packed. Some people who could not get seats were standing. I noticed that nearly all the people who were standing were crowding around my mom's seat. My mom pretended to ignore the crowd and tried to read a book she had brorought with her.

I turned around to look at the people who were standing around us. They were mostly labourers and lower class people. Some were young, some old. All had dark skin. I realized that they had not ever seen such a beautiful and sexy woman like my mother. What's more, I suddenly realized one more reason for all of them to be standing around us - from where they were standing, they could see my mom's cleavage. Since she had worn a low cut blouse and the pallu were transparent, the top part of her boobs would be visible to a person standing up.

We had nearly completed half of the journey by now. The crowd was still around my mom. By now she had also realized that she was showing off her cleavage to the men, but she could not do anything.

The bus stopped midway for tea and rest. I told mom I was thirsty and wanted a cold drink. She told me ok, she would get one. My mom got up to go outside. As she was trying to leave, some of the guys immediately used this oppurtunity to get a feel of her. I saw a man rubbing her ass as she passed him. She didn't say anything but looked at him angrily.
As soon as mom stepped off the bus, the people standing started talking dirty about her. They ignored me, thinking I was too young to understand.

"Kya maal hai bhai. Main to soch raha that uske sirf boobs kamaal ke hain. Par saali ki gaand to aur bhi mast hai."
"Haan bhai. Mere pass ek idea hai ek hum iska poora mazaa kaise le sakte hain."

Saying that, one of the men called one of an old man who was standing and told him to sit on my mom's seat.

When my mom returned, she was shocked to see that her seat had been occupied. She asked the old man to get up. To which one of the men standing replied "Madam, mere dadaji thak gaye hain. Kuch der ke liye unhe baithne dijiye" (Madam, my grandfather has gotten tired from standing. Please let him sit for a while)

My mom could not say anything to this. Now she was forced to stand along with the rest of the men. The bus started again. This time the men started were taking full advantage of her. The would lean on her whenever the bus braked. Some would quickly squeeze her breasts while others would massage her butt.
Even the 'tired' old man who had sat next to me did not miss this oppurtunity. I saw that he would sometimes squeeze my mom's bare navel through the saree.

For the next hour, my mom was fully molested by almost every man in the bus. Laboureres, college boys, uncles, young and old all had felt up my mom's body. When we got down I could see that she was upset. But she did not say anything. I wondered why she had not done anything on the bus. If she wanted to, she could have asked me to get up and could have sat on my seat. I started to wonder if she had enjoyed some part of it...
[+] 1 user Likes vault's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Incident 2 - My sister and my uncle

When we reached Meerut, we took an auto to the hotel where the wedding was taking place. The wedding was in a party lawn and a banquet hall in the hotel. The groom's family had booked the entire hotel for the guests and we had been given two rooms. My older sister, Juhi and I were sharing one room and my mom and dad were in the other.

My mom went straight to her room once we reached the hotel, I guess she wanted to freshen up after having her body used by different men for more than an hour.
I went in my room and after freshening up, I went outside and met my cousins. It was getting dark, and soon the other guests started arriving. I was having a lot of fun with my cousins and friends.

My mom came down into the party lawn from her room, and wow!, she was looking stunning. She had re-applied her make-up and had straightened out her hair. She was looking like a firecracker in her red saree. I could see that most of the guests and waiters were eyeing her lustily.

My mom was mingling with the guests and relatives. I had drank too many cold drinks and I wanted to use the bathroom so I went back to the hotel to use the bathroom in my room. When I went up to my room I heard a sound coming from inside. I stopped outside my room to listen. It sounded like someone was talking and laughing. Something felt strange to me, so I did not enter. I suddenly remembered that the room next door, which was occupied by my parents had a small window from which one could see in. I quietly entered my parents room and stood on a table. I was able to peek into my room. I was stunned by what I saw.

My sister was lying on the bed. Lying next to her was my uncle, my father's older brother. He had removed his trousers and his dick was out. My sister was slowly stroking his penis with her hand.

My sister was 4 years older to me and she had just started college. She was pretty, just like mom. I had never payed much attention to her, but I knew that she had a nice body for a girl her age. She and perky boobs and a tight ass. Now I was watching her with a man more than twice her age, a man who she was related to!

She was rubbing the base of the penis and would then move her fingers to the tip. His penis was short and really thick. My uncle was breathing heavily. He then said something to my sister which I could not hear.

What happened next completely shocked me. My sister moved her head down and took his entire penis in her lovely mouth. She started sucking on his dick. Her head was going up and down. She took the entire thing down her throat. Then she removed the penis from her mouth. I could see that it was covered in her saliva. She used her tongue to lick around the penis.

Meanwhile my uncle was also busy with his hands. He had slipped off the choli my sister was wearing and had managed to unhook her bra. He was massaging my sisters boobs and playing with her nipples with his hand.

This continued for a few minutes more. Suddenly my uncle removed his hand from my sister's breast and put his hand on her head. I could see that he was cumming. He deposited his load in my sisters mouth. She obidiently took all his seed. When he had finished cumming, he turned my sisters face towards him. My sister opened her mouth to show him all his seed which she had not swallowed. He laughed and patted my sister's head. My sister smiled then closed her mouth and swallowed all his spunk.

"Mann to hai ki teri chooth bhi aaj le loon. Par abhi itna kafi hai. Ab chal, neeche khaana khal le. Waise to tune aaj ke liye bahut kya liya hai."

Saying this my uncle picked up my sister's bra and asked her to get up. She obediently stood up. My uncle moved down to my sister's breasts and started sucking on them. He continued to suck on her tits, making her perky boobs completely wet with his saliva. Then he put the bra on her saliva soaked tits, and tied the choli. Then both of them left the room to rejoin the party downstairs.

I could not control myself after watching all this. Seeing my sister becoming a slut for my uncle, and watching my mom getting used in the bus was too much for me. I jacked off twice in the bathroom. Then I too went downstairs.
Like Reply
Incident 3 - My mom and...

I rejoined the party. Only I could not believe what I had just witnessed. I spotted my sister standing and talking to one of our relatives. She looked at me and smiled, like everything was normal. I felt slightly sick. I did not feel like eating any food, so I sat down at a table.

A small dance floor had been set up in the lawn. The DJ was playing some bollywood tracks. I watched as my mom joined some other men and women on the dance floor. She started shaking her body to the bollywood numbers. Fuck, she was looking like an item girl! My cock slowly hardened as I watched her boobs bounce and her ass jiggle as she danced. Other people were noticing this hot woman on the dance floor too. I could see several men whose eyes were glued to her tits and swaying butt. A few waiters had even stopped serving snacks and were standing and staring at her with lust filled eyes. After a couple of songs, she walked off the dance floor to take a break. I could see that people were dissapointed at not having seen her body more.

My sister joined me at my table. She had a bowl of ice-cream with her. 
"You're very quiet" she said to me. "Is everything ok?"
"Yes" I replied as I watch her eat her ice-cream. Just some time ago she had eaten another man's cum. Now this ice-cream would also join that cum in her belly.

After some time, my mom joined us on the table. She looked tense and worried. I wondered what had happened, as just minutes earlier she was dancing and enjoying herself. She also did not have food and told us that it was gettting late and we should go to bed.

That night, I could not sleep. Images of what I had seen with my mom and then my sister kept flashing in my mind. I was also very horny despite having jacked off earlier. My sister who was in the bed next to me, was sleeping peacefully, despite her sexual adventure with my uncle that evening.

I got up and went into the balcony. I needed some fresh air. I felt better standing in the cool air. I was just about to go back inside when I spotted some movement on the grounds below me. I tried to look closer. It was my mom! I recognized her from the saree she had been wearing. What was she doing at this hour? Where was she going? I had to find out. I quietly left the room and followed her down...

I quickly went downstairs. I could see my mom making her way across the lawn towards the hall where the reception had been held. Even in the dim moonlight I could make out her ass swaying as she walked. 

My mom reached the hall and opened the main door. She hesitated for a moment, then went inside. I too quietly followed inside.

The hall was dark. Some light was coming from one corner. I carefully made my way across the hall towards the light. I peeped round the corner. The light was coming from one of the room where the food was prepared before being served. I could see that my mom was standing at the doorway.

Just inside the room, I could make out some people. I moved a bit closer. I saw three people were standing in the room. From their uniform, I could make out that two of them were waiters who were serving food during the party. They seemed well built. The third man was a fat, ugly man. He was wearing only a torn baniyan. He had a big belly. All three of them had very dark skin. Why was my mom here? I wondered.

One of the waiters spoke:
"Aakhir aa hi gayi? Tera hum sab intezaar kar rahe hain"
"Tumhe kya chahiye?" my mom asked fearfully.

One of the waiters came up to my mom and place his hand on her waist.
"Dekh randi, shaam ko bhi bataya tha. Ham sab jaante hain ki tune bus mein sabko apne boobs aur gaand ke maaze diye the. Hum dono bhi bus mein the. Sab dekha tha humne. Ab hamare kismat ki baat hai ki tu aaj raat hame mil gaye. Hum jaante hain ki tera pati aur bacche tere saath. Aaj raat hamare saath bitale, varna tere poore pariwar ko bata denge tu kis tarah ki raand hai."

I was shocked to hear this! These guys had been on the bus and had seen my mom being molested by everyone. And now they were blackmailing, otherwise they would expose her secret to everyone!

My mom was silent after hearing this. She kept her head down. The two waiters laughed on seeing them in this situation. One of them moved to one corner of the room.

"Ab chal, zyaada drame mat kar. Hum jaante hai ki to poora tayaar ho ke aayi hai. Tabhi tune voh saari ab bhi pehne hai. Dekh kaise tere mumme blose se bahaar aa rahe hain. Thoda aur tight hota, to blouse to pakka phat jaata."
"Tere liye gaane laga rahe hain. Jaise shaam ko randi ki tarah sab ke saamne mujra kar rahi thi, vaise hamare saamne bhi naach". Saying this, he started playing vulgar hindi songs on the radio.

I was shocked on seeing this. Would my mother really dance in front of these low class ruffians? And what would happen after that?

My mom remained standing for a while. Then she slowly started moving her body to the vulgar music. The three goons were standing in front of her, enjoying the show they were getting. My mom was moving slowly, I could see that she was hating doing this. But her body was so sexy, and her clothes so revealing, that even the smallest movements caused her tits and ass to jiggle sexily. One of the men came up to her and pulled her saree pallu down. She tried to resist, but he forcibly pulled it down. Now her breats in the tight blouse were visible to the men. The blouse was really tight and being low cut, the top parts of her breats were popping out. All this meant that the three ruffians were getting a great show.
Like Reply
My mom continued dancing for them, shaking her tits and smooth navel. Never could I have imagined that I would be seeing my fair, beautiful mother, a high class woman and mother of two children would be dancing for three low class, dark skinned perverts, showing off her body like a cheap whore.

One of the men got up and stopped the music. "Chal bahut hua. Hum sabke lund poore khade ho gaye hain. Ab asli mazaa shuru karte hain."

My mom looked at them fearfully. "Please, ab mujhe jaane do. Main tumhare liye aur naach leti hoon. Par please, aur kuch mat karna"

"Chup kar" the guy said. Then he turned to the fat guy. "Gopal bhai, pehle is raand ke tu maaze le. Tu maan nahin raha tha na jab hamne bataya tha ek tere liye ek item laye hain? Aur jo humne tere se 1000 rupay liye hain, unhe bhool ja."

I couldn't believe my ears! The fat, ugly man would be getting a chance with my mom. And all becuase he had lent the others Rs. 1000.

Gopal nodded. He looked like he couldn't believe what was going on. He slowly walked up to my mom. My mom just stood there helplessly. Gopal slowly reached out and placed one hand on her bare navel, like he wanted to see if this sexy slut in front of him was real. Then with one jerk, he pulled my mom close to him and hugged her tightly. What a sight! My beautiful mom's body was pressed up against this fat man. Her boobs were rubbing against his chest. Gopal's one hand was carressing her lovely smooth navel, while he was squeezing mom's ass with his other hand. 

Then suddenly, with one motion, he moved his mouth towards my mom's cleavage that was popping out of the blouse. He started licking the visible part of my mother's breasts with his toungue. My mom closed her eyes in shame and humiliation. I could see Gopal's toungue as he tasted every inch of my mom's visible tit flesh.

Gopal withdrew his face from my mom's cleavage. Both he and my mom were breathing heavily. My mom's breasts were glistening with Gopal's saliva. Then with one motion, he unhooked mom's blouse and removed it. He did the same with her saree. My mom was wearing a low cut white bra and matching white panties. Her ass looked very juicy in those panties. 

Now my mom was standing just in her undergarments in front of three low class people. I could see all of them admiring my mom's milky white body. 

Gopal now turned mom around so that her ass was facing him. He pulled her close in a tight embrace. I'm sure his dick must be pressed against her butt. He put his arms around mom's waist and used his hands to squeeze mom's boobs. I could see my mom's face. She had her eyes closed and I could see some wetness around her eyes, maybe she was crying a bit.

Gopal now slowly unhooked my mom's bra and let it fall to the floor. Since she had her face towards me, I was the first to get a glimpse of her gorgeous tits. Bigger than I had imagined and milky white in color, with chocolate brown nipples, they stood proudly on her chest. 

Gopal now turned my mom around again so that she was facing all of them again. All three looked dumbstruck on seeing her large. natural breasts. Gopal immediately started mauling my mom's breasts with his hands. He grabbed a tit in each hand and squeezed it hard. Then he moved his head down and opening his mouth, tried to fit an entire breast in his mouth. He used his tongue to slowly lick around the entire breast except for the nipple. Then he used his lips to bite on the nipple and gently start sucking on it.

Gopal left my mom's breats for a moment. He was breathing hard. "Ab aur nahin ruka jaata" he said. Saying that, he put a hand on mom's head and forced her to kneel down. Then he removed his dirty trousers.

For such a large and fat man, Gopal had a small penis. It was barely 4 inches long and very dark in color. My mother looked at him apprehensively and with disgust. I wondered whether she would really do what Gopal was expecting of her? Before she could do something, Gopal caught her by her hair and thrust his small dick in my mom's mouth. I could see mom was gagging and trying hard to breathe as Gopal savored the warmth of her mouth. Then he started moving his dick slowly in and out of her mouth.

What a sight I was seeing! My beautiful mother, completely naked except for her white panties, was on her knees giving a blowjob to an ugly, fat guy. Gopal was getting great pleasure from my mom's mouth, but I could see mom was not liking this at all. Her beautiful face had a grimace, as another man used her for his sexual gratification.
Gopal meanwhile was grunting and breathing heavily. Then he suddenly grabbed my mom by the head and stopped moving. I realized he was ejaculating! He was depositing his dirty cum inside mom's beautiful mouth!

Mom tried to get away, but Gopal held her head in place. She was forced to take the his entire semen discharge in her mouth. She appeared to be choking on Gopal's cum. Gopal finally released her head and pulled out his penis from her mouth. She gasped for breath and some of the cum she had been forced to swallow fell down on her lovely breats and belly.

My mom was trying to get her breath back. But Gopal wasn't done yet. 
"Chal, isse saaf kar"
Saying this, he brought his softening penis near mom's mouth. My mom had no choice but to use her tongue to clean his small, shrivelled,smelly cockhead. Gopal forced her to keep licking until his cock was clean off all the cum. Finally satisfied, he stepped back.

My mom looked a complete slut, kneeling on the floor. Her hair, which she had done up so nicely was disheveled up. Her makeup and lipstick had been messed up. She had swallowed another man's cum was and some of it had fallen on her beautiful tits.

But it wasn't over yet. The two waiter stepped forward. My mom looked at them fearfully. Now it was their turn with her.

The two waiters stood on either side of my mother. They removed their shirts and their pants. I watched as these two men removed their clothes until they were only in their underwear. Their dark, almost coal black body was in contrast to my naked mother's while, milk like body. 

One of the waiters made my mother lie down. Then he removed her panty. Now my mother, for the first time in the night was completely naked in front of three strangers. I could see my mother had some hair around her chooth. She looked like a slutty angel, lying down naked, her whole body exposed to these men. She was brething heavily, her large breasts were rising and falling in rythym.

The waiter who had made her remove her panty now removed his own underwear. My mother gasped when she saw his cock. It was about eight inches long and jet black in color. The waiter laugher on seeing mom's reaction. Then he too kneeled down. Positioning his black cock in front of my mom's entrance he slowly pushed his entire cock in.

That was it! It had finally happened! Over the past day, my mother had been felt up by several men. She had her breasts, ass and navel fully pressed and squeezed by dozens of strangers. Then she had danced like a whore for three low class ruffians. She had even taken one's cock in her mouth and swallowed his cum. But now she was finally getting fucked by one of these men.

I watched in amazement as my mother got fucked, I had to admire this guy's luck. Hundreds of men had admired my mother's beauty and her sexy body over the years. But now this guy was the lucky one to take my mom completely. Penetrate her most private parts. The same parts that had brought me and my sister into this world, they now had a strangers dark cock moving in and out of them.
Like Reply
I turned my attention to the other waiter. I had been so engrossed in watching my mother getting fucked, that I had completely forgotton about him. He had been busy. He was massaging my mother's large breasts with his dirty hands. I watched his dark hands as they massaged my mothers beautiful tits. He would squeeze one breast tightly, before releasing his hand and watch my mom's tit shake and bounce. I could see that red marks had appeared on my mother's breasts due to his hard molestation.

And what of my mom? I turned my eyes towards her face. Her eyes were closed tightly and she was sobbing quietly at the humiliation. She had resigned herself to her fate and was just wanting the night to get over.

Suddenly, the waiter who was fucking her started jerking his body. My mother's eyes flew open. "Nahin, please" she managed to say, but it was too late. The waiter pushed his cock deep in my mom's womb as he started to cum. My mom cried out in desperation as the gguy held her body tightly as he released his entire load into my mother. He was breathing heavily as he slowly released mom and pulled out his cock. I watched as some of his white cum started to slowly ooze out of my mother's vagina. Shit, I wondered. What if she got pregnant becuase of this? How will she ever explain it to dad?

My mom remained lying down on the floor still in shock at what had happened. But it wasn't over yet. One guy still remained. The other waiter had been busy with my mother's wonderful breasts, playing with them and squeezing them hard. Now he too got up and removed his underwear. He had a normal sized dick, about six inches long. It was leaking precum, waiting for my mother to release its load.

The guy waiter stood besides my mother. I wondered what he was going to do. My mother looked at him with pleading eyes, begging for him to let her go. But the guy wasn't going to do that. He placed one foot on either side of my mom. Then he lowered himself until his dick was almost in between my mother's breasts. I suddenly realized what he was going to do. He was going to use my mother's breasts to release his load! He was going to titfuck her.

A sob escaped from my mother as she realized his dirty plan. Smiling, the waiter caught hold of each of the breasts in his hand. Then he brought the two together until they covered his penis. He started moving his penis up and down between the valley created by my mom's breasts and slowly increased his speed.

I had to admire the guy. He was a total breast man. He hadn't had enough of playing with my mother's breasts with his hands, so now he was using them to get maximum pleasure for his dick. He was grunting as he rubbed his penis in between my mothers mammeries.

Like the others, he too did not last long. I guess my mom's sexy body was too much for him. With a loud groan, he tightly squeezed my mother's breasts and started cumming over her chest. My mom screamed in pain due to his grip on her breasts, as his cock discharged globs of semen. They hit her chin, her lips. A few and landed on her neck, from where the cum slowly dribbled down to rest on her breasts.

So now all three men had cum. They had used my beautiful, slutty mother for their own pleasure. My mom was lying on the floor, trying to catch her breast after being used. I thought that the three had enough and they would let my mother go, but I was totally wrong.

The guy who had fucked her walked up to her. He helped her into a sitting position. My mom was probably thinking that the night was finally over. But she was wrong. The guy said to her.
"Maine dekha hai ki tu Gopal ka lund bahut acche tarah se choos rahi thi. Chal, mera bhi lund ek baar choos."

Saying that, he caught hold of one of her hands and placed it on his semi erect penis. My mom looked at him with a pleading expression and was crying softly. But then the other waiter also walked up and placed his penis in my mom's hand.

My mom had no choice. She slowly started moving her hands on both the guy's dicks. Despite having cum just minutes earlier, the sight of such a beautiful and sexy woman sitting naked in front of them and giving them a handjob was too much for them. Their dicks rapidly hardened due to my mom's use of her hands. Now both were completely erect.

One of the waiters took his dick out of her hand and pushed it in mom's mouth. I saw mom's mouth and throat expand as the dick filled it. My mother gagged on the dick. I realized that due to the earlier sex session both their cocks must be sweaty and smelling bad. And yet my beautiful mother was forced to take them in her mouth and suck on them! She sucked on his dark penis, using her tongue and lips to try and bring him to cum so that she could leave. It was the sexiest sight I had ever seen.

Even Gopal, the fat guy had gotten aroused on seeing my mother suck two cocks at once. I watched as he also stepped forward. He was masturbating to the scene, rubbing his small penis as he watched my mother getting fucked in the mouth. Occasionally, he too would reach out and squeeze my mother's breast.

This time around, all three lasted longer. My mom continued to suck on one penis while she used her hand to stroke the other. Then she would switch to the other. This continued for nearly twenty minutes. Then suddenly, one of the waiters groaned loudly. He pulled away his penis from mom's mouth and using his hand, started jacking off furiously. He started cumming. He fired wads of his smelly cum on my sexy mother. Seeing this, the other waiter and Gopal too started rubbing their penises harder. They too started to ejaculate their semen over my mothers exposed body. I watched as globs of their seed hit her beautiful face, her red lips, her black hair, her large breasts and her smooth belly and navel.

Finally spent, all three withdrew, leaving my mom. My mom was in a sitting position, looking like a total whore. Her body and face was covered in other mens cum. Some semen was still oozing out of her pussy where she had been fucked earlier.

Then one of the waiter walked up to my naked mother and looked at her cum soaked body."Kitni gandi ho gayi hai tu. Apne pati ke paas kaise jayegi aise? La, tere ko saaf kar dete hain."

Saying this, he pointed his penis towards my mother. My mom and I both looked at it in surprise. What was this guy planning to do? Then, to my utter shock, he started to urinate. He directed his golden stream of piss straight on my mom's body. My mother squealed in horror, as his pee hit her body. Laughing, the other two guys also joined in. All three of them started to urinate on my mother's sexy body. My mother sobbed in shame as their pee covered her. They used it to coat her naked breasts, her stomach and her face. Some of it even got into her mouth. Her hair was made completely wet by the urine of these men.

When the men had finished, they finally moved away. My mom kept sitting there, as drops their piss dripped off her body. She finally opened her eyes. She stood up and reached out for her clothes. Gopal, the fat guy caught her by her hand.

"Nahin raand. Apne kapde yahan chodd ja. Tu aaj apne kamre nangi jayegi" And saying that he quicky picked up her saree, bra and panty.

My mother looked at him in horror and anger. She had spent the entire night pleasuring these strangers. But her humiliation was still not over. Left with no choice, and crying queietly my mother started to leave without her clothes. I quickly hid in one corner of the hall.

I watched as my completely naked mother left the hall and slowly made her way across the lawn. Her naked body shone in the moonlight, as the light was reflecting off the urine soaked body. She was walking on the grass without a piece of clothing on her! I quietly followed her she reached the main area of the hotel and watched her as she climbed the stairs to reach her room. Her naked ass jiggled as she climbed the steps. Then she quietly unlocked the room and went inside, still naked.

What a day it had been for me! My sexual outlook had completely changed in a matter of 24 hours. I also quietly went into my room. Horny as hell, I went into the bathroom and locked the door. From the other room, where my parents were staying, I could hear water running in the other bathroom. I guess my mom was cleaning herself up before my dad got up. Trying to erase all evidence of the night. I masturbated thrice in quick succession. Then I too went to my bed and fell into a deep sleep.
[+] 2 users Like vault's post
Like Reply
Incident 4 - Watching my sister

I woke up late that morning. The events of yesterday had drained me completely. My sister had already woken up and had taken a bath. I watched her as she combed her wet hair in the mirror. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a pink t-shirt. I admired her shapely ass from my bed. I had never paid any attention to the two women in my family, but after yesterday I was looking at her in a completely new light.

"Tumhara aaj ka plan kya hai?" my sister asked me as she got ready.
"Kuch nahin" I replied.
"Aaj shaam hum ghar laut rahe hain. Tum din mein thoda shehar kyun nahin dekh aate?" she told me.

I wondered why she was suggesting what I should do. Immediately I though of what she had done with my uncle yesterday. Was she planning on another adventure with him? My cock began to harden under the bedsheets.

"Theek hai" I said as I got up and walked to the bathroom. "Main nahan ke jaata hoon" 
Inside the bathroom, as I took a bath, I wondered what she was planning on doing. She had already sucked uncle's cock yesterday. Maybe today she would go further. I desperately wanted to see any such event with her. I thought up of a plan. Then, thinking of my sister getting fucked, I jacked off once again.

I got ready and went into the room. My sister was watching TV. I told her that I would be going out with my cousins to see the city. She seemed pleased on hearing this. I went out of the room. I saw that mom and dad were also coming out of their room. Mom was wearing a new saree. Mom told me that she was going shopping with dad and would be back late. This was exactly like I had planned and I told them that I would be spending the day with my cousins. I watched them leave, with my eyes focusing  on mom's swaying ass. Then just like yesterday, I slipped into their room.

Like before I climbed up the table-dresser so that I was able to peek into my room. My sister was still lying on her bed watching TV. I waited. After about 15 minutes, nothing had happened. I had grown tired standing. I wondered if I had been wrong. I was just about to get down when there was a knock on the door. My sister quickly got up and turned off the TV. Then she opened the door. It was just had my expected. It was my uncle! My sister was going to sexually pleasure him again today.

My sister seemed very happy on seeing him. Uncle too was smiling as he came into the room. 
"Koi hai to nahin na?" he asked.
"Nahin. Mummy-papa aur bhai sab bahar hain." she said
My uncle smiled. "Chalo phir, shuru karte hain." saying that, he pulled my sister close and kissed her on the lips. Wow, what I sight it was to me! My uncle, nearly fifty years old was kissing my teenage sister's luscious lips. And my sister was responding like a bitch! They both sucked on each others tongues, swapping their saliva. Meanwhile my uncle was also squeezing my sister's boobs through her t-shirt.

The pulled their faces from each other. My uncle gestured towards my sister. Like a slut, she immediately pulled off her t-shirt. Then she unbuttoned her jeans and let them drop to the floor. My uncle took her hand and placed it on his crotch. Smiling sexily, my beautiful sister unbuttoned his pants. Then she got down on her knees and carefully pulled down his underwear. My uncles cock was fully erect, waiting for my sister's lovely mouth. She immediately leaned forward and took the top half of his cock in her mouth. She slowly started moving her head backwards and forwards on his dick. Using her hand to grip the base, she swirled her pink tongue around his black penis. My uncle was really enjoying my slutty sister's mouth and was groaning loudly. His penis was leaking a lot of precum that dribbled out of my sister's mouth.

My sister continued to suck on his penis for several minutes. Just as my uncle seemed to be getting closer to orgasm, he stopped my sister and pulled his penis out of her mouth. My sister looked up to him with a surprised expression.

"Mera lund bahut choos liya tune Juhi. Ab main teri chooth marunga" saying this he pulled my naked sister to her feet and put his hands on her black panty. But my sister caught his hand and stopped him.

"Nahin chachaji. Please meri chooth mat chodo" she said. "Main shaadi tak virgin rehna chahti hoon. Mummy meri shaadi jaldi karwana chahti hai. Again mere pati ko pata chal gaya ki main chud chuki hoon, to bahut lafda ho jayega."
She placed her hand on my uncles cock and slowly began stroking it. "Kal ki tarah main aapka lund choos leti hoon."

But my uncle had an angry expression on his face. He roughly grabbed my sister by her throat. Then he gave her a tight slap.
"Saali kutti. Pehle randi ki tarah mera lund choosti hai. Phir kehti hai ki mujhe apni chooth apne pati ke liye bachani hai?" he shouted. Then he roughly threw my sister on the bed and climbed on top of her.

My sister seemed to be in a state of shock by his sudden violence. She was looking at him dumbly, not believeing that he was behaving this way.

My uncle was now on top of my sister. He looked at her in anger. "Chal, teri baat maan li. Teri chooth ko main haath nahin lagaunga." He grabbed her by her hair. My sister screamed in pain. Then he roughly turned her around. With his other hand he landed a hard slap on her panty-clad ass.
"Aaj main teri gaand marunga. Darr mat, jo bhi tera pati ho, usse nahin pata chalega ki tune apni gaand chudwatyi hai" he laughed.

My sister gasped in shock in hearing this. She started struggling trying to get away. But my uncle was too strong and held her in place. He caught the waistband of my sister's panty and pulled it away. My sister's lovely asscheeks came into view. Both me and my uncle admired her tight ass. Both of us were seeing her naked ass for the first time.

My uncle grabbed one of my sisters asscheeks with his large hand. He squeezed it roughly and pulled it to one side, revealing her asshole to him. Then taking one of his fingers, he roughly inserted it into her virgin butthole. My sister screamed in pain at this sudden intrusion. My uncle ignored her cries and continued pushing his finger deep inside her. Then he rapidly began moving it up and down her asshole.

My sister was crying. "please chachaji" she said. "mujhe jaane do". But uncle ignored her. He continued brutally fucking her ass with his finger. This was not gentle lovemaking. My uncle was punishing my sister for disobeying him and not letting him fuck her.

He finally pulled out his finger from my sister's ass. He positioned himself on my sisters body and placed his dick near her asshole. I knew what he was about to do. But my sister who was lying face down had no idea what was about to come. She was still trying to catch her breath after the finger fucking of her butt.

In one stroke, my uncle pushed his entire cock inside my sister's virgin asshole. My sister screamed in pain. The cock was much bigger and wider than his finger. My sister's tiny asshole was completely stretched on taking my uncles huge dick.

My uncle started moving up and down on my sister, his cock still firmly attached in her ass. My sister was sobbing now, tears running down her cheeks as a family member brutally banged her. My uncle had now managed to get the routine now, and his cock was moving in and out of my sister's butt like a piston. Bringing his hands forward, he squeezed my sister's breasts roughly.

My sister was crying as my uncle increased his speed. He continued to fuck her ass for several minutes. Then with one loud groan, he squeezed my sister's boobs tightly and his cock began to shoot his cum inside her ass. He fell forward on my sister, breathing heavily and pulled out his dick. Then he rolled to one side.

My sister was still crying softly in pain and humiliation. My uncles cum was oozing out of her freshly fucked ass. My uncle turned towards my sister. "Chal, ab ho gaya. Rona band kar de." saying that he got up and gently patted her ass which he had just fucked. He started getting dressed. After getting dressed, he grabbed her face and roughly kissed her mouth.

"Apne kapde pehen le. Tere maa-baap aate honge." saying that he left the room. My sister remained lying naked on the bed, crying quietly. 

Seeing this, like before I did what I had to do. Climbing down, I went into the bathroom and masturbated furiously thinking of my sister getting her ass banged by my uncle.
[+] 1 user Likes vault's post
Like Reply
Bro thanks for post such stories on mom .. post more please
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
Pls continue...
Like Reply
Good Story.
Please Continue.
Repu Added.
আসুন আমরা সবাই চটি গল্প উপভোগ করি।
[+] 1 user Likes Mr.Wafer's post
Like Reply
Nice update, Please continue
Like Reply
Add karna kuch
Like Reply
please update
Like Reply
Incident 5 - Watching my mom again

After I had taken care of my erection, I came out of the bathroom. I wondered if I should now go to my room, or if I should give my sister some more time to herself. I climbed onto the dresser again and peeped into my room. My sister had worn her clothes and was lying on the bed, but she was still crying a bit. I decided to give her some time before going in.

I climbed down. I was just thinking of going outside when I heard some noise outside the door. Shit, it was my parents! I got really scared. I did not want them to catch me in their room. They would surely ask me what I was doing there and I would not be able to explain to them. I desperately looked around for a place to hide. There was a large wooden almirah in one corner. I quickly opened it and managed to fit inside. There were a couple of small slits in the panel that allowed me to see outside.

The door opened and indeed it was my parents. My mom was carrying a lot of bags, it seemed like she did a lot of shopping. She placed all the bags on the floor. Dad told mom that he was going downstairs for some time, to spend time with his family before leaving. Mom said okay. Dad left and mom closed the door behind him.

Now mom was alone in the room. She was not aware that I was hiding in the almirah. I was hoping that she would go to the bathroom to freshen up so that I could open the door and sneak out without getting caught. But this did not happen.

My mom walked up to a mirror that was hanging on one of the walls. She seemed to be studying herself in the mirror. Unknown to her, her son was also checking out her body! My mom was again dressed in a saree, but this one was a lot more conservative that the one she had worn yesterday evening. Bottle green in color, the saree was wrapped nicely around her bulging ass. Even in this plain saree mom was looking totally hot.

Mom studied herself in the mirror once again. Then she did something which I did not expect. She removed the pallu of her saree and began unhooking her blouse. Was she going to get naked? I started getting excited at the prospect.

Mom unbuttoned her pallu and removed it. Then she removed her pallu too. Wow! My mom was standing in her underwear just a few feet away from me. Mom's tits seemed to be bursting out of her tight white bra. Her panty was hugging her ass cheeks, showing off every curve of her butt.

She then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Her gorgeous tits popped out. I almost came there and then. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother's naked, juicy breasts from so close. They were looked even creamier from up close. But there were also a lot of red marks on her breasts. I realized that they were the result of the abuse her breasts had suffered last evening at the hands of three guys.

My mom gently poked the red marks on her tits with her fingers. Then she walked over to where she had kept her purse. I watched her ass jiggle in her panties as she took something out of her purse. Then she walked up to the mirror again. I saw that she had a bottle of cream in her hands. Opening the bottle, she applied some cream on her breasts. Then she started massaging the cream onto the red marks. So she was trying to get a breasts to heal before dad could see them.

After applying the cream, mom put the bottle back. She was looking even more sluttier than before. The cream had made her breasts give off a glow. They looked like the breasts of an angel.

Mom now walked over to the shopping bags that were lying on her bed. She bent down and took something from one of the bags. Then she again returned to the mirror. I saw that she was holding a two pieces of cloth in her hands. I was wondering what they were before mom gave me the answer herself. Taking one of them, she put it around her chest and buttoned it. Then she put her arms through the straps and brought it up to her breasts. Shit, it was a bra! My mouth dropped open. I had never seen a bra like that before.

Then she bent down and peeled off her panties. I had barely a few moments to admire her bushy pussy and naked ass before she took the other piece of clothing and put her legs through it. I realized that it was a pair of panties. She pulled it up until it covered her pussy.

She looked at herself in the mirror. I too gazed at her hot body. The bra she was wearing was black in color and unlike anything I had seen before in my life. It was very very low cut and the front portion was transparent. Even mom's normal bras were unable to hide her massive breasts, but now this tiny bra was showing almost 60% of her gorgeous tits. Moreover, her juicy nipple were visible due to the transparent patches in front.

And her panties, wow! They were also black in color and had a transparent patch in the front and back. I could see a portion of her hairy pussy in front. I was sure they were a size too small, because the panties were simply not suitable to hold my mother's massive ass in them! My mom's ass looked like it would burst out of those panties if she tried to walk. Even the back portion was transparent and I could make out her asscrack.

I couldn't believe my luck! My mom thought she was alone, but she was giving a great show to her son! But the show was not over yet. My mom again walked over to the bags she had brought. She picked out something from one of the bags and brought it over to the mirror. I saw that it was a light blue blouse piece. My mom put on the blouse piece over her bra. Wow, the blouse was unbelievable. It was also sleeveless, backless and extremely low-cut. Her tits were bursting out. I could also see that it was so small that even her sexy black bra was visible.

Mom next put on a matching petticoat and tied the saree around her waist. I noticed that she tied the saree a lot below the navel than she usually does. Her fleshy belly was clearly visible. And her pallu was unable to hide the massive cleavage on her chest.
Like Reply
My mom looked at herself in the mirror and seemed satisfied. I wondered why she was doing this. Had she bought the sexy lingerie and the saree on her own? Dad surely would not have let her buy that, he was too conservative. And was she dressing up like this to please dad? Was she feeling guilty because of yesterday's events where dozens of men had enjoyed her body? Was she now trying to give her body to dad so that she could escape that guilt?

In any case, she looked like incredible standing there dressed like a slut.
Suddenly someone knocked on the door. I waited to see what would happen next.

My mom walked over to the door, her ass shaking with every step. "Main aap hi ka intezaar kar rahi thi..." my mom started to say then stopped mid sentence. "Amit? Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?" mom asked in a shocked voice.

Amit? That was my cousin's name. He was a couple of years older to me. What was he doing here?

"Aunty, aapse ek zaroori baat karni hai" I heard him say.
"Amit, abhi main busy hoon. Tum baad mein aana" mom said. I could see she was trying to hide behind the door, trying to hide her cleavage from my cousin's eyes.

Amit ignored her and pushed him way into the room. He walked towards one of the chairs and sat down. I saw mom trying to desperately trying to adjust her pallu in an attempt to try and cover up her cleavage.

"Kya baat hai? Tum yahan kyon aaye ho?" mom asked him.
Amit did not reply. I saw that his eyes were running up and down mom's body. Mom saw where his eyes were and grew even more uncomfortable.

"Aunty, kal raat, shaadi ke baad main apne kamre ki balcony mein cigarette peene gaya tha. Tab maine dekha ki app raat ko bahar nikal ke hall ki taraf jaa rahi thi."

My mom grew visibly uncomfortable on hearing this. But she kept silent. Amit continued.

"Kuch der baad jab mein vapis aata hoon, to main kya dekhta hoon? App vapis apne kamre jaa rahi hoti ho. Par aap bilkul nangi thi. Appke badan pe ek bhi kapda nahin tha."

Amit smiled and looked at mom. My mom looked visibly shocked. She was not able to say anything. And her stunned silence proved her guilt.

"To aunty. Main nahin jaanta aapne raat to kis ke saath kya kiya. Ya aapne apne kapde kis ko de diye. Par jo bhi aapne kal raat kiya, ab voh aapko mere saath bhi karna hoga"

Saying that Amit got up. Before my mom could react, he grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her close. He forcefully placed a hand on mom's head and pulled her close and started kissing her red lips.

My mom was struggling and trying her best to get free. But Amit was too strong for her. While he was sucking on her red lips, I could see that his other hand was busy massaging my mom's juicy ass. Due to my mom's attempt to get free, her pallu had fallen to her side. A huge portion of her cleavage was now visible as her breasts were bursting through her blouse.

Amit pulled himself away from my mom's lips and brought his eyes to her chest. He admired her cleavage for a few moments. Mom was crying by now.
"Amit please yeh mat karo. Tumhare uncle abhi aate hi honge. Please mat karo" she said in a pleading voice.

Amit laughed. "Uski chinta mat karo aunty. Voh mere papa ke saath baato mein busy hain. Itne jaldi nahin aane vale woh." saying that he again started to kiss my mom on her face, her lips and her neck.

Mom was crying softly now, but I was surprised to see that she was not resisting as much as before. Despite the fact that Amit was now not really restraing her, mom made no effort to try and get away from him.

Amit now had enough of kissing her. He wanted to explore the rest of her body. He roughly threw mom on the bed. My mother landed on her back, her breast jiggling due to the impact. Amit stood over her watching her sexy body. Her breast were straining to break free from her tight blouse and bra.

Amit now leaned over my mother and buried his face in her cleavage. He inhaled the scent of her mountains deeply. Then using his hand, he gently squeezed her breasts, feeling their softness in her hands. He carefully unbuttoned mom's blouse and pulled if off her shoulders. Now my mom's breasts were only covered by her tiny, transparent bra.

Amit moved downwards on my mom's body. He paused at my mom's navel. He seemed to be carefully inspecting my mother's smooth, creamy belly. Then in one motion, he stuck his tongue in mom's belly button. My mom gasped in surprise. Amit seemed to be fucking her belly button with his toungue, licking and sucking on her stomach. Her stomach glistened in the light due to his saliva.

Meanwhile, he was using his hands to remove mom's saree and petticoat. I was shocked to see that mom raised her hips a bit to allow him to pull the dress from underneath her. She was starting to co-operate with him! Amit finally succeeded in removing the dress from her. Now my mom lying on the bed only in her matching transparent black bra and panty.

"Main to sochta tha ki aap sirf bahar hi sexy kapde pehen ti ho. Par aaj pata chala aap to ghar mein bhi raand jaise kapde pehenti ho" Amit said.

Mom was silent. "Aise baat nahin hai. Maine yeh kapde tumhare uncle ke liye pehne the" she said.

"Oh, to yeh baat hai? Uncle to yahan nahin hain. Lagta hai mukhe hi aapko aaj chodna padega"

Amit now brought both his hands to my mom's breasts and squeezed them hard. Mom moaned in pleasure. Then roughly unhooked her bra so that her tits sprang out. Both Amit and I admired her tits. But Amit was the luckier one. He was going to get a chance to taste her breasts.

Mom's brown nipples were erect on her milky tits. Amit brought his mouth and started sucking on one of the nipples. He used his other hand to squeeze the other nipple. My mom moaned as a young guy, almost her son's age enjoyed her breasts. 

Amit continued to suck on mom's erect nipple while he squeezed her other breast with his hand. Mom was now moaning at his assault on her breasts, she was starting to enjoy it. He then moved one of his hands down to my mom's pussy. He began massaging her pussy through the thin material of her panties. Mom gasped in surprise and lust. She was breathing hard.
Like Reply
Amit remmoved his mouth from my mom's breasts. He looked at mom. "Aunty, aap bahut sexy ho. Main aapko bahut din se chodna chahta tha. Aaj meri tamanna poori hogi." Saying that, he moved down on my mom's almost naked body. He carefully pulled off mom's black panties, revealing her pussy to him. My mom was now completely naked in front of her nephew.

Amit moved down near my mom's chooth. He inhaled her scent deeply. Then he moved his face forward and started licking at her cunt. Mom groaned in esctacy as my cousin tongue fucked my mother. She now had lost all inhibition and was totally enjoying herself. 

Amit continued using his toungue on my mom's pussy. Mom's moans were increasing. It looked like she was about to cum soon. Seeing this, Amit paused. He looked at my mom.
"Bolo aunty, kya chahti ho aap?" he asked.
"Mujhe chodo Amit. Main tumhari raand hoon aaj. Please mujhe chodo" mom said. I was shocked on hearing these words from the mouth of my loveley mother.

Amit smiled on hearing this. Then he removed his jeans and pulled off his underwear. He had a impressive looking cock, about 7 inches long. My mother looked at his penis lustily. Amit positioned himself on the entrance to my mom's cunt. He looked into her eyes. My mother looked back at him lustily, like a cheap whore.

With one smooth stroke, Amit pushed his cock into my mother's entrance. My mom moaned loudly as her nephew's penis penetrated her pussy. Amit also grunted loudly as he felt my mom's hot pussy closing around his dick. Breathing heavily, he started pushing his cock in and out of my mom's cunt. My mom was matching his strokes, bringing up her body in an attempt to get this cock deeper into her cunt. I couldn't believe that I was watching my beautiful mother behaving like a slut.

Amit continued fucking my mom. He was starting into her eyes and my mom was staring back at him unashamedly. Occasionaly she would let out a moan. Amit then leaned forward and roughly kissed my mom on her lips. My mom responded back. Bringing her arms around his neck, she pulled him close and kissed him back. Her breasts were getting mashed against my cousin's chest.

Amit increased the frequency of his strokes. I could see that he was getting close to cumming. My mom's moans also increased as she also seemed to be getting close to orgasm. With a final grunt, Amit pushed his cock as deep as he could and started cumming in my mom's unprotected pussy. I could see his cock pulsing as he deposited his seed into my mother's womb. My mother also cried loudly and wrapped his arms around Amit tightly. She was also cumming along with him. 

After he was finished cumming inside my mom, Amit pulled out his cock and rolled on one side of the bed exhausted. My mom was breathing heavily. There was a light sheen of sweat on her body. Some of Amit's cum was dripping from her chooth. After a while, my mom turned to Amit and said.
"Beta, ab tumhe jaana chahiye. Tumhare uncle aate honge"

Amit seemed disappointed. He used his hands to rub my mothers naked body, feeling her flesh in his hands. "Aunty abhi mera mann nahin bhara. Aap itni hot aur sexy ho ki mera lauda phir khada ho gaya hai." He brought his fingers to my mom's mouth and traced the outline of her red lips. "Aunty aapke lips bahut se sexy hain. Jaane se pehle ek baar mera lauda choos lo please"

"Nahin beta, tumhe ab jaana chahiye."

Amit kept pleading for a blowjob. Finally my mom agreed with a laugh. "Theek hai. Tum itna kehte ho to tumhara lund bhi choos leti hoon."

My mom made Amit lie down on the bed. Then she sat up next to him. Using her hands, she grabbed his cock and started to slowly stroke it. Bending forward a bit, she used her toungue to carefully lick around the tip of his penis. She continued to use her toungue to coat my cousin's penis with her saliva. Then she slowly lowered her mouth on his cock, swallowing it completely. She slowly started moving her head up and down on her nephew's cock.

Amit was groaning in pleasure as my mom gave him one of the hottest blowjobs ever. He would occasionally use his hand to squeeze her breast or pull on her nipple. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother behave like a common slut. She was using her warm mouth to pleasure her own nephew!

Mom continued to suck on his penis. She used her hands to gently massage his balls to bring him to orgasm. With a load groan, Amit exploded in my mother's mouth. He shot jets of his cum inside my mother's waiting mouth. My mom was ready for his cum and kept her mouth firmly on his jerking penis, taking all his cum inside her waiting mouth. I could see that she was swallowing his seed as he continued to cum.

Amit had finished cumming. My mom continued to suck on his penis, drawing out the last remains of his cum. Then she removed her mouth from his dick. I could see that his penis had begun to shrunk after cumming. My mother carefully used her toungue to once again clean his penis and with one final kiss let go of it. She them looked at Amit and smiled at him sexily. Amit pulled her close to him and once again kissed her deeply and massaged her breasts. Mom kissed him back. They seemed to be behaving like lovers after a fucking session.

"Aunty, bahut mazaa aaya. Aap sach mein bahut sexy ho. Ab main chalta hoon. Kabhi phir milte hain."

Saying that he got and and got dressed. Then with a final kiss and squeeze of her boobs, he left. My mom remained lying on the bed, breathing hard. She was completely naked, her clothes and her bra and panty were lying around the room. A bit of cum was oozing out of her pussy. Some was still on her lips and on the corners of her mouth that she had been unable to swallow.

Then my mom did something incredible. Bringing one of her hands down to her freshly fucked pussy, she used her fingers to scoop some of the cum out. Then she brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean. She did this a few more times. I watched in amazement and with lust as my mother ate someone's cum out of her pussy. A person that was old enough to be her son! I realized that my mom had now truly become a slut!
Earlier she was happy just being a cocktease, but over the past few days, she had been used and abused. And that had resulted in the awakening of her inner whore. She had even got fucked by her nephew when her husband was downstairs!

After she finished swallowing whatever cum she could find, mom got up. She slowly went around the room collecting her clothes. I watched her naked body as she bent down to pick up her undergarments. Then she smiling to herself and humming softly, she went into the bathroom to freshen up before dad came back.

I quickly got out of the almirah and quietly left the room. Then I entered my own room. My sister was sleeping on her bed. I too got into my bed and thought about the events of the past few days. I now realized that both the females in my family had become sluts for other men. I wondered what else lay in the future...
Like Reply
nice update
Like Reply
Incident 6 - My mom's lingerie shopping

Things started to return to normal. I tried to forget the events of that I had seen and started to concentrate on my studies. My exams were coming up and I wanted to get good marks in them. One day, when I was taking a break from studies, I was going to the kitchen to get something to eat. When I was passing my parents room, I overheard my dad saying something to my mom.

"Darling, aaj kal mujhe lag raha hai ki tumhe sex mein zyaada interest nahin hai" I heard dad say.

"Aisa kyun lag raha hain tumhe?" mom asked.

"Aajkal jab bhi main sex ke liye kehta hoon to tum mana karti ho. Mere pass ek idea hai. Yaad hai pichle mahine jab ham shaadi main gaye the to tumne kuch sexy se bra and panties khareede the. Tum kuch vaise aur piece kyun nahin khareed lete ho? Shayaad isse tumhe sex mein maza aayega."

I was turned on by what I heard. My dad was asking my mom to buy some sexy lingerie to spice up their sex life! I wondered why my mom had lost interest in sex. Was she finding sex with dad boring now after all the adventures she had?

I was very interested in accompanying mom to the market while she purchased her bras and panties. When my mom came to my room to tell me that she was going shopping, I pleaded with her to let me come to. I lied and told her that I needed to buy some book for my exams. Since she had no choice, she had to take me along with her.

It was pretty hot that day. The market was mostly empty because of the heat. My mom was wearing a blue salwar-kurta with a pink dupatta. My mom did most of her shopping. The only thing that remained was purchasing the lingerie that dad wanted. Obviously she did not tell me that she had to purchase them. She took me to a clothes shop in the market. It sold most ladies clothes likes sarees, suits etc. But it also stocked some ladies undergarments.

Mom bought me an ice-cream from a shop nearby. "Beta, tum yahin ruku. Main dus minute main aati hoon. Mujhe kuch kapde khareedne hain" she told me.

I knew full well what she was going to buy. The thought of my mother purchasing sexy lingerie excited me. I had an urge to see her buy them, to get an idea what kind of revealing bras she was going to be wearing. I could not have imagined that I would be thinking these kind of thoughts, but my way of looking at my mom had completely changed by now.

Throwing the ice-cream away, I slowly sneaked up to the entrance of the shop. The door was half open. There was a big mirror on one side of the wall, for customers to see how dresses fitted them. In the reflection I could clearly see my sexy mom inside the shop.

The shop was empty since it was nearly lunch time. There was only a boy of about my age who was sitting at the counter. Mom looked around for the owner of the shop. Seeing no one, she turned toward the boy and asked him "Dukaan mein koi nahin hai kya?"

"Nahin aunty. Papa lunch ke liye gaye hain. Abhi nikle the. Voh aadhe ghante main aayenge. Aapko main kuch kapde dikha doon?" the boy asked.

Mom hesitated for a bit. Then she said "haan beta, mujhe kuch khareedna hai. Tum kya meri madad kar sakte ho?"

"Haan aunty. Main dukkan mein sab kuch aapko dikha sakta hoon. Bataye kis type ki dress aapko chahiye?" he asked.

Mom seemed embarrassed and hesitated for a moment. Then she said to him "Beta, mujhe dress nahin. Kuch bra aur panty dekhne the. Kya tum mujhe dikha sakte ho?"

The boy seemed a bit taken aback on hearing this. Then he said. "Haan zaroor aunty. Abhi dekhata hoon." He reached below the counter and after some time of searching pulled out some packets of lingerie. "Yeh dekhiye aunty" he said showing the bras and panties to my mom.

My mom carefully looked at the undergarments in front of her. She didn't seem happy with what she was seeing. I realized that the bras and panties that the boy had shown her were of plain nature that most women bought. But today mom wasn't looking for these plain pieces, she wanted something dick raising and seductive!

"Beta, yeh sab mujhe pasand nahin aaya. Kuch aur type ke hain tumhare pass?" she asked.
The boy seemed confused. "Kis type ke chahiye aapko madam? Aap bataye main aapko dikhata hoon."
Mom hesitated for a bit before saying the next words "Main kuch sexy type ke bra aur panties dekhna chahti thi"

I could see the boy's eyes light up when he heard my mom say this. With a small smile he said "Aapne pehle kyun nahin kaha? Main abhi aapko dekhata hoon" Saying that the boy dissapeared into a small room in the back. He returned a few minutes later with several packets in his hands.
Like Reply
"Yeh dekhiye madam. Inme se aapko koi pasand aaya?" the boy displayed the undergarments to my mom. They seemed to be imported pieces. The packets had pictures of foreign models showing off their body in the revealing bras and panties.

Mom seemed to be pleased with these. She carefully inspected each of them. Then she picked out a few of these. "Yeh pieces mujhe acche lage hain. Inhe pack kardo please" she said.

Before she could say anything else, the boy quickly said. "Madam, ek baar aap inhe try karke to dekh lijeye. Trial room dukaan ke peeche hai. Hum returns accept nahin karte. Baad mein koi problem na ho."

I had a strange suspicion in the back of my mind that the boy wanted my mom to try out the lingerie in the shop. But my mom seemed to think that it was a good idea. Picking up her selection, she walked into the trial room at the back of the shop and closed the door behind her.

Immediately the boy came from behind the counter. He quickly went to the trial room door and dropped to his knees. He began peering through the keyhole inside the trial room where my mother was trying on the lingerie. The bastard was watching my mother undress! I felt angry at the free show he was getting but was also getting turned on. The boy was enjoying himself too. He was rubbing his dick from outside his pants while he watched my mom inside. I found myself wishing that if only I could also watch my mom at that moment.

After some time, my mom called out from the dressing room. "In pieces mein to problem hai" she called out.
The boy quickly got up and stepped back from the door. "Kis tarah ki problem madam?" he asked. "Aap mujhe batao"
"Tum nahin samajh paoge" she said
"Aunty phir main aapki kaise help kar sakta hoon?" he asked
"Ek minute ruko. Main bahar aate hoon." she said

Mom walked out of the dressing room. The boy's jaw dropped on seeing her. I also couldn't believe what I was seeing. Mom was just wearing one of the bra and panty sets she had taken inside. It was bright red in color and the bra was really tight. Her cleavage was bursting out of the bra. The panty was a tiny piece of fabric that only covered her crotch. It seemed that the pair was several times smaller than normal size. I couldn't believe that she would walk out wearing this in front of another person, that too a stranger her son's age! But I realized that my mom was not the mother I had known my whole life. Somehow, over the past month or so she had changed.

The boy seemed to be speechless on seeing my mother. His eyes were wide and he was just drinking in the sight of my mom's almost naked body. My mom said
"Dekha main kya kehna chahti hoon? Yeh to bahut tight hai. Isse koi bada size nahin tumhare pass?" she asked.

The boy managed to find his voice. "Nahin madam" he said. "Yeh sabse bada size hai. Aapko dekh ke main hamare pass jo sabse bada size tha vahi laaya tha."
"Mujhe dekh ke kya matlab?" my mom asked him.

The boy fell silent. He seemed embarrassed. "Madam, mere kehne ka matlab that ki aapki figure dekhke mujhe pata tha ki aapko bade size ke bra aur panty chahiye hogi"
"Oh" my mom said. Then she suddenly laughed. "Tum kehna chahte to ki mere boobs aur gaand bade hain kya?

The boy seemed completely shocked on hearing this crude language from my mother. I also could not believe what I was hearing.

"Nahin madam. Main to bas yeh kehna chahta tha ki yeh saare piece imported hain. Yeh  aapke figure ke liye nahin bane hain." he replied.

Mom smiled. "Main to sochti thi ki mera figure kaafi accha hai. Kya tumhe nahin lagta?"
"Nahin mera yeh kehna ka matlab nahin tha" the boy said quickly. "Aapka figure bahut accha hai."
"Sirf accha?" mom asked.

The boy seemed to be gathering all the courage he had. "Aapka figure bahut sexy hai. Aapke boobs and gaand bhi bahut sexy hain. Aur jo bra aur panty aapne abhi pehna hua hai usse to aap kisi supermoder se kam nahin lag rahi. Aap meri baat maan lejiye aur is tarah ki kuch bra aur panty khareed li jiye." he said.

Mom seemed pleased on hearing this. My mom caught sight of the boy's pants. His erection was clearly visible. She smiled on seeing this. She slowly walked forward, her tits jiggling with each step. She was almost next to him. Then she suddenly did something that shocked us both. She reached out and grabbed his visible erection and started rubbing it over his trousers. Fuck, I couldn't believe what I was seeing! My mom was behaving like a cheap slut!
Like Reply
The boy was momentarily stunned. Then he reacted quickly and pulled my mom in a tight embrace. He was going wild and was kissing my mom all over her body. He was squeezing my mom's tits, her ass, her navel, any part he could get his hands on. 

My mom told him to slow down a bit. She then dropped down to her knees and pulled the boy close to her. The boy probably couldn't believe that this was happening to him. My mom unbuttoned his pants. She then pulled his underwear down to reveal his cock. It was about six inches long. My mom gently ran a hand down its length. The boy groaned at my mother's touch. His cock was leaking precum and it was making my mom's hand sticky. My mom smiled and looked up at the boy. His eyes were half closed and he was breathing heavily. Mom reached forward and took his cock in her mouth. She slowly started sucking on his dick, probably giving him the first blowjob of his life.

My mom used her hands to unhook her red bra and slipped it off. Her gorgeous tits were finally free. The boy was uncertain what to do, he seemed to be happy getting a blowjob from my mom. My mom reached out and grabbed one of his hands. She brought his hand down to her breast. Getting the message, the boy started squeezing and massaging my mom naked tits as she continued sucking on his cock.

It was obvious that the guy was inexperienced in sex. And even if he wasn't, the sight of my beautiful, sexy mom using her warm mouth and lips to suck his cock would have been too much for him. Within seconds, he started cumming. He groaned loudly as he started shooting his seed into my mom's waiting mouth. My mom was ready for this. She expertly held her lips around his pulsing cock, swallowing all his seed, careful not to spill one drop. 

My mom removed her lips from around his cock. Amazingly, his cock was still semi-hard. My mom seemed to be pleased on seeing this. She got up. With one had she continued stroking his cock, trying to make it hard again. She pulled the boy close to her and bringing her mouth close to his, kissed him deeply. The boy also responded, enjoying the sensation of her mouth. Then he brought his mouth to her breasts and started sucking and playing with them. My mom moaned in pleasure and continued stroking his cock. Soon he was completeley hard again.

My mom quickly pulled off her panties. She was taking charge, she was not waiting for him to make the moves. She lied down on the shop floor, and pulled the boy close to her. Taking hold of his penis, she guided it into her pussy. The boy went wild on experiencing the warmth and tightness of my mother's hole. He started pumping his dick furiously in and out of her pussy. My mom was responding to him in turn. She also thrust her body to meet his stokes. She was moaning loudly now, like a cheap whore.

With a load cry, both of them began cumming at the same time. I saw as the boy's cock ejaculated his virgin seed inside mom's unprotected pussy.

The boy collapsed on top of my mom. Both of them were breathing hard. I think the boy still could not believe what had just happened. My mom pushed him off and got up. As soon as she got up, the boy's cum began dripping out of her pussy onto the floor. She quickly wore her panties on so that there won't be a mess. I could see that the boy's seed was still dripping out, making the front of her panties dark and sticky.

Mom went inside the trial room and closed the door behind her. The boy also quickly wore his clothes and went back behind the counter.

My mom came out of the trial room wearing her clothes. She walked up to the counter and placed a few of the packets down. "Inke kitne paise hue?" she asked.

The boy said. "Madam, aapke liye se sab free."

Mom smiled "Arrey, thank you."

The boy also smiled. Then he reached out and with his hands squeezed my mom's boobs. "Madam, thank you to mujhe kehna chahiye"

Mom gave him a naughty smile and pushed his hands off from her breasts. Then gathering her things, she moved towards the exit. I quickly ran away from the door.

My mom came out from the shop. I was standing where she had left me. Her dress and her makeup was perfect. No one could guess what had happened in the shop just minutes earlier. No one could tell that she had just swallowed another persons cum and that her panties were sticky becuase her pussy was leaking semen. We took an auto and came home. The entire way home, I was trying my best to hide the massive erection I had.
[+] 2 users Like vault's post
Like Reply