Misc. Erotica The Blindfold by karthik.bonobo
The Blindfold

Written by karthik.bonobo

Nov 8 2015

http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1402963
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
This is my first attempt to write a story. Please provide your feedback so that I can correct my mistakes.
The story moves very slowly and revolves around many characters. But I promise it would be very interesting and will be a good read.

My name is Vinoth. A software engineer living in Chennai with my family. I have my own house and stay with my Father – Bala (Retired Army) and sister Hema (College 2nd year). My friends are the greatest assets of my life. We are four - Arjun, Madhan, Karthik and myself. We have been friends for almost two decades now, and know each other from schooling. Daily we speak with each other and share everything. Almost anything we come across. Even our girlfriends. Yes, in our college days each of us had a girlfriend. We used to secretly record the conversations with girlfriend and share among us. Also, we took photos of our girlfriends and share with each other passing erotic comments.

Everybody got settled now. Arjun is a well off person and manages his own business. Madhan is a mechanical engineer and works for an elevator company. Karthik and myself are software engineers. We all live in the same locality and Madhan lives in the first floor of my home which we have rented to him. Madhan’s family moved to their native village, so he stays alone in Chennai. For this reason, his parents want him to marry soon and he was also eagerly waiting to get married to satisfy all his sexual desires.

Finally, an alliance got finalized and he brought the girls photo to show us. Her name is Priya. Looked tall, very fair and homely. Excellent shape with firm boobs. She was really looking like an actress and could flatter any man in this world. Madhan was quite happy with this girl and accepted the proposal immediately. We all drooled at Priya but did not expose our feelings to Madhan scared at how he would take it. But we still managed to ask Madhan to introduce us to Priya so that we all can get comfortable and maintain our friendship even after marriage.

We met in a coffee shop and Priya came in a green saree with red blouse. I really can’t take my eyes off Priya. She was such a gorgeous lady and presented herself very well. The saree she wore exposed the sides of her boobs which made us imagine the size. I immediately saw Arjun was noticing me, staring at Priya. When I looked him, he lifted his eye brows and pointed me to Priya’s exposed hip. The position she was sitting, gave us a clear view of her navel as well. All our pants got bulged and we were controlling ourselves. With all this lusty feelings, we still managed to act as gentlemen and maintained a good conversation. Priya was also a friendly girl and was impressed with our friends group. The night I returned home, my mind was filled with her thoughts and I had to jerk twice thinking of all nasty dreams. Karthik, Arjun and myself resisted speaking about our lustful thoughts on Priya since she is going to be our friend’s wife.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The big day came, Madhan and Priya got married. We all were very happy since this was the first marriage in our friends group. I was personally happy since Priya is going to stay in the first floor of my home and I can meet her daily. Our friends group gifted the couple a 5 days honey moon package to Thailand. But the tickets were available only after 2 weeks from the marriage date so their honey moon got delayed. After marriage, Madhan and Priya got settled down and was leading a joyful life. I used to see them going out daily for shopping, hotels and movies. Priya also became very close with my sister Hema and used to come to our home very frequently. A couple of weeks passed and they both started to their honey moon trip. We all were waiting for Madhan to call us and share his first night experience. But we got no calls from him and even did not attend our calls.

After a week he returned back to Chennai and invited all of us to a drinks party. Its been long time we had a get together, so I finished my office work soon and reached the bar. We all had some initial talks and finally Arjun opened up and asked Madhan “What the fuck you were doing without picking up our calls?” and Madhan replied with a wink “I was busy fucking my wife”. That answer broke a huge laughter, but I was thinking to myself if I had a wife like that I would have done the same thing. We were sitting in the corner of the bar and already completed two rounds having all kind of nasty conversations. Suddenly, Madhan started commenting about his wife’s beauty telling us she is the sexiest lady he had ever seen. He was telling that her nipples are sharp and she was well prepared for her first night with shaved pussy. This made remaining three of us silent, thinking how to react.

Karthik was already high with two rounds of whisky and replied “Yes da machan, your wife is hot. I want to see her nude”. Arjun immediately interrupted and said “Shut up bastard, its our friends wife”. And to our greatest surprise, Madhan replied “Leave it da machan, I will do anything for my friends. He has rights to speak anything and see anything which belongs to me”. Saying this, he took his mobile and started showing us some photos taken in honeymoon. First few photos were taken in flight and some scenic location. Suddenly a photo made all our eyes pop out. It was Priya lying down in a beach with bikini. The bikini was too small and covered only around 10% of her body. Karthik immediately grabbed the mobile, zoomed her boob and commented “Wow…those milky boobs, I want them as side dish now”.
Madhan continued “Yes da. I sucked it whole night. She enjoys sex and is open for anything.”

Karthik: “Open for anything? She did blowjob”
Madhan: “Ofcourse yes. She asked me what I like the most and I replied blowjob. She immediately put my cock in her mouth and showed me heaven”.
Arjun: “Super Machan. Did you cum in her mouth?”
Madhan: “Yes da. But she is not swallowing it”
Karthik: “That’s fine da. It will take sometime. You are really a lucky fellow to have such a wife”.
With a big laughter Madhan replied “Even you guys are lucky to sight such a gorgeous friend’s wife”

Listening to this conversation I got aroused but acted as if I am not interested with this discussion. I was checking watsapp in my mobile and had received an Adult joke from my friend. Since I had Priya’s number with me and already some dirty talks are going on her, I forwarded the message to her. Within a sec, I thought that’s the stupidest thing I have ever done in my life. What if Priya complains to Madhan about me? Will our friendship break due to this stupidity? All these thoughts were running in my mind and I kept silent. Madhan looked at me and asked “Why are you silent? You are already dreaming about fucking my wife?”. I humourlessly replied with a sad face “Yes. I can do that only in dreams”. Again a huge laughter broke out and then we had more talks about his honeymoon.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
It was night 11pm, Madhan and I reached home. I said good night to him and entered my house and Madhan walked upstairs. To my pleasant surprise Priya was sitting and talking with Hema in the hall. She was wearing a silky nighty which showed her perfect structure and I was starting at her for few seconds. The nipples were clearly visible and I could also see the impression of her bra and panties. My sister asked “What time you guys will come? See this Madhan had left his newly married wife alone and roaming with you idiots”.
Priya: “Hey leave it. No problem. Let them enjoy”
Me: “Sorry Priya. We met after a long time and had too many things to discuss.”
Hema: “What all you discussed?”
Me: “That’s none of your business. You go and sleep, I will tell everything to Priya later”.

Priya smiled and told “ok ok. You guys don’t fight. I will leave now. See you tomorrow. Good night.”
Priya left and I was happy to see her, but at the same time I was very scared if she had seen the message and what was she thinking about me. I entered my room and checked my mobile to see if she had seen my message. My pleasant surprise, she had replied me with a smiley and also she was online at that moment. I decided this would be the right time to get close to her and replied “Sorry. I had wrongly sent you the message”.
Priya: “Hey that’s fine. I liked that message”.
Me: “Good that you liked it . What is Madhan doing?”
Priya: “He got slouched and slept off. What you guys were discussing so long? You told you will tell me.”
Me: “Nothing. Just common things. And about your firstnight as well.”

Priya: “What? About first night? You dirty guys…don’t you have anything else to talk?”
Me: “Don’t imagine too much. We just talked about where all you went and what all you did. Nothing more than that ”
Priya: “ok. Good boys. Ok feeling sleepy da. Good night”
I really thought the conversation will go for some more time. But my bad luck, she ended soon and even I replied her with a good night message.

Days passed and Priya and I became good friends. We exchanged all kind of adult jokes through watsapp but whenever we met in person, we talked decently. But within our friends group Arjun and Karthik always talked dirty things about Priya and asked me to take photos without her knowledge. They were always thinking about plans to seduce her and it happened so that whenever we all meet, we only spoke about Priya. Madhan also enjoyed hearing us talk about his wife and infact encouraged us by showing some sexy photos of her. Karthik had many times asked him to take a nude photo of Priya for which Madhan promised him will take once he gets a chance.

The most tragic day came in our life. It was death of Madhan due to a malfunction in the elevator he was working. He was repairing an elevator on the 24th floor of a building and it suddenly failed and ramped down to the ground floor. Madhan pathetically died on the spot. This sad news drenched everyone in tears and shook our lives. We were not able to console Priya as she kept weeping and had no idea how to lead her life.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
It took us more than a month to come back to normal life and Hema was very helpful in comforting Priya. She stayed in her house and they both used to go out regularly to recover from the sorrow. Priya also spoke to me that she wants to continue staying in my house and will search for a suitable job. Incase if nothing works out, she would leave back to her native and stay with her parents. I did not have any problem in renting my house to Priya since deep in my heart I still had lustful thoughts on her and was waiting to attain her. I know that’s a betrayal to my friend, but Priya’s beauty made to do the evil.

After Madhan’s demise, our friends gang stopped meeting and infact had very less talks over phone. So we had put a plan and met in the bar. We started off talking about how we miss Madhan and all good things about him. Slowly the topic moved towards Priya.
Arjun: “we need to look after Priya. Financially let’s support her till she settles down”
Karthik: “Yes da. She will feel alone now after their active relationship. We need to be with her”
Arjun: “What do you mean by be with her?”
Karthik: “Hey no. I meant….sorry I meant…yes I meant sleeping with her”
Arjun: “What the hell you are thinking about yourself. You rascal”
Me: “Stop it Arjun. Touch your heart and tell. You don’t have any desire on Priya?”
Arjun was silent for sometime and replied “I do have. She is a hot bitch. But now..we cant betray our friend”
Me: “Who is going to betray? You know what Madhan talked most of the time about Priya. It was only about sex. We are definitely not going to bang her. Lets see if she is interested. If she is, then we will move forward. Nobody is going to force anyone.”
Arjun: “ok fine. Do whatever you want. I am with you.”

I got relived that the evil thoughts I had is not only with me, but my friends are also sailing on the same boat. After some more rounds of drink and dinner I reached home and found that it was locked. I called up Hema and recalled that they had went to my relatives marriage and will come after 3 days. She asked me to collect the keys from Priya. It was already 11pm and I was hesitant to meet Priya and that too when I am fully drunk. But I had no other option to enter my home. So I went up and knocked the door. Priya with a loud voice “Is it Vinoth?”
Me: “Yes Priya. Sorry to disturb you. Came for keys”.
She opened the door and said “Hey no problem. Come in. Let me bring the keys”.
Again she was wearing the same black silky nighty with nipples poking out and when she turned to bring the keys, I was able to see her curvy butt. I was in a dilemma on what to do. Should I jump in and give a try? Or do I need to act decently and stand out?
Before I could decide, Priya came back and hand over the keys to me and said “good night. Have a good sleep”. A bit disappointed, I replied “good night. See you tomorrow.”

Returning home, I couldn’t sleep and was cursing myself for missing such a situation. I got an idea, took my phone and was searching a suitable A joke which I can send her. Finally, I got one and sent her a A joke message. She was online and I was eagerly waiting for her reply. Got a reply from her “  you made me smile”.
Knowing this is some kind of green signal, I forwarded another A joke message to her. She replied “  you made me smile again”.
I got too excited and searched for another A joke message. But nothing was available. So I decided this is right time for the move and sent her “You are the hottest girl I have ever seen. I would love to suck the nipples I saw through your nighty”.
For sometime I did not receive any reply which put me in tense situation. Finally got a reply “Shutup. You are drunk. Go and sleep”. I knew that she would be angry on me, but I can also justify that I was drunk and sent the message without consciousness. With nothing else to do I took some photos of her which was shared earlier by Madhan and jerked off.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The next day was Saturday, early morning I woke up and had no office. I knew that Priya will be at home and do not want to waste any time. So I went up and knocked the door. Priya opened the door and still was wearing her nighty. I smiled and asked “Can I get coffee? No one is at home”.
Priya: “Sure. Come in.”
I went in and sat on the sofa. I could see her mixed feelings but could not decide on what she is thinking at the moment. I took my mobile and sent her “I am really sorry”. She heard the notification sound in her mobile, came again to Hall took her mobile from the charger and went back to the kitchen. I saw that she had read my message and in few seconds she replied “That’s fine. No Problem”. Now I know she is not angry, so I decided to build the conversation through watsapp since I did not have guts to speak directly. I continued to message her.

Me: “Did I make you smile this time?”
Priya: “No. Will you tell the same thing to Hema?”
Me: “Yes. If she wears the same black silky nighty and if the nipples are visible, I don’t mind telling her the same”
Priya: “Chi..you pervert”.
Priya came with the coffee cup from the kitchen and reacted as if nothing had happened. She came in front of me, bent down and placed the coffee cup on the teapot. As soon as she bent down, her huge milky boobs popped out from her black nightly and showed a deep cleavage. That made an instant bulge in my pants and she did not mind adjusting her dress. She came and sat on the other side of the sofa busy checking her mobile. I casually took the coffee, had a sip and replied in watsapp “If Hema had showed such a cleavage, I would have jumped and sucked her boobs”.

Priya: “I am going to slap you…dirty mind. She is your own sister. Don’t talk like this please”.
Me: “Ok I will not speak about her. Coming back to you. If you show me another cleavage like that, I will jump and suck your boobs.”
After sending the message I quickly looked at her face to see her reaction. She read the message and controlled her smile, immediately she noticed that I am looking at her and asked me “How is the coffee?”. I was not prepared for a question and managed to give a reply “Yes its good Priya”.
She took the TV remote, switched on the TV and again started typing message in her mobile. I was eagerly waiting on what would be her reply.
Priya: “You pervert. Filthy fellow. Even Madhan had told many things about your group. All dirty things you all will do”.
Me: “Oh is it. Good that you already know about me . Madhan had told me about you as well”
Priya: “What did he tell?”

Me: “He told how well you had prepared for first night with clean shaved pussy”.
Sending this message, I wanted to see her reaction. So I kept looking at her. As soon as she read my message, she looked at me and gave an angry look. Then she continued to start typing in her mobile.
Priya: “Idiot. How cheap are you guys discussing about your friends wife. What else Madhan told you?”
Me: “You know right, we share everything. Nothing cheap in that. He was praising about the way you gave blowjobs”.
Priya: “Anything else”.

Me: “I cannot type everything here. If I had to tell what all he shared with us, then I need to write a Book”.
Priya: “Did he tell you that he was impotent?”
Me: “What the hell are you telling?”
Priya: “Yes da. We found this in honeymoon trip. Whatever I did, his cock did not stand up. He loved me and had all sexual feelings. But he was impotent and could not do anything. This made him feel bad and he always used to ask me apology that he couldn’t satisfy me. Maybe he did not want you guys to know about it. That’s why he could have built some stories trying to show he is leading active sex life.”
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
I could not believe what Priya messaged me. She is talking about her husband who is no more and the one who always used to speak about sex. We all thought he was always vigorous in sex. It was a shocking news to me and I did not know what to reply her.
Me: “I cannot believe you”
Priya: “Why would I lie to you vinoth. As a friend, I shared you. Its upto you to take it or not”.
Me: “ok whatever happened has happened. Nothing can change now. I also want to confess I am flattered by your beauty. Everyday I used to dream about you. I have fucked you 1000 times in my dreams”.
Priya: “hmmmm ok”

Me: “what does that mean? Are you fine with it?”
Priya: “I am fine as long as everything is through messages. You make me smile ”
Me: “I cant keep controlling myself. One day I might burst out and be wild”
Priya: “ok you go down now. My mind is not steady. Now I am feeling guilty I am cheating my husband”
Me: “Even I am having guilty feeling Priya. Though I am typing everything in message, I do not have the guts the look at your eyes and speak.”
Priya: “Hmmm….”

Me: “What hmmm…I can already see you got aroused and your nipples are poking out. Is you pussy wet?”
Priya had a sudden look at me and gave a cute smile. With that she replied “Chi…go down now please.”
I did not want to rush everything and spoil our relationship. I decided to move the coin slowly, so I stood up and told. “Ok Priya. Need to leave now”. She also quickly stood up which made a heavy shake in her boobies. She noticed I am seeing her boobs and with a devilish smile said “You can see later..I mean..we can see later when you are free”. I understood what she meant and smile back. Walked near the door and before closing it said “Bye Dear”. She replied “Bye da”.

I came back to my room and was in a happy feeling. I was too excited knowing things are moving favourable to me. One day definitely I am going to have Priya sleep with me. I did not want to keep my happiness only with me, so I copied the entire chat I had with Priya and shared with Arjun and Karthik. Arjun immediately called me.
Arjun: “Super da. I didn’t knew you will do everything so fast. Let me put Karthik in conference”.
Karthik joined the call and said: “Hey awesome job vinoth. We will plan for a gang bang”.
Me: “Guys, lets take it slow. Let me first convince her and finish the job. Then you guys can try”.

Arjun: “No way da. Lets do it together”
Me: “No. Definitely she won’t agree”
Karthik: “Hey she did not have active sex with Madhan. She desperately needs one and its our duty to satisfy her to the fullest. It needs to be a treat for her”
Our discussion continued with a lot of arguments and finally agreed upon and came up with a master plan. We decided to Blindfold her and have sex together.

To be continued in next part…..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
My role was the key in the plan and we decided to execute immediately before my dad and sister comes back home. So I right away started sending messages to Priya.

Me: “Hi Priya darling. What are you doing?”
Priya: “Just came out from bath”
Me: “Wow..I want to come and see you nude. But the problem is your eyes. I am getting afraid when I see your eyes. It conveys a lot of meaning”.
Priya: “Hmmm..so what you want me to do”.
Me: “You keep your eyes closed and I will come and fuck you”
Priya: “hahahaa good idea. But suddenly I might get guilty feeling that I am cheating my husband and my mood will go off”.
Me: “Ok lets do this, you keep your eyes closed and hands tied. I will come and fuck you. You can imagine me as your husband and I will make sure you wont think about anything else other than sex”
Priya: “What a criminal idea. You want to bang me is it?”
Me: “Hey its not banging. You will surely enjoy. I have seen this in lots of movies and it gives extreme pleasure. Let me know if you are interested.”

Priya: “I am not interested. But if you would be happy then lets do it. But promise me you will not tell this to anyone. Even to Arjun and Karthik. It’s between only you and me.”
Me: “Super. Lets do it tonight then. I wont tell anyone. I will get a cloth to blindfold your eyes and some rope to tie your hands.”
Priya: “Chi..you are always in a hurry. Ok we can do it tonight. But please don’t be too harsh with me.”
Me: “Yes dear. I love you lots”
Priya: “Love you too dear”

With this, our master plan got setup and I had done my role correctly. I again forwarded the entire conversation to Arjun and Karthik and they got very excited. I gave them duplicate keys of Priya’s house and asked them to come to nearby tea shop by 10pm.

I went for shopping and bought all the necessary items like rope and condoms. Came back home and prepared myself for the great moment by having a good steam bath.

It was 9.30pm, I sent a message to Priya “are you ready”. Priya replied “Yes da. I am all yours now”.
I locked my home and slowly moved upstairs so that no one in nearby house notice me. I rang the bell and Priya opened the door. She was wearing the same saree in which I saw her first. It was green saree with red blouse. She was damn sexy and had put all kinds of makeup to look more gorgeous. I was stunned for a minute seeing such a beautiful lady standing before me. She asked me to come in and sit on the sofa. I stepped inside the house, sat on the sofa and kept the bag which had all items I bought on the teapot. Priya “Whats inside the bag?”

Me: “It’s just a rope”
Priya with a smile: “For what?”
I still had no guts to talk anything directly to Priya. So I replied “to hang myself”.
Priya with a big laugh “hahaha…do that first”.
She continued laughing and sat beside me on the sofa, kept her hands on my thighs softly and with a seducing tone asked “whats next?”
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Her face was so close to me and her red lipstick tempted me so much that I thought of giving a kiss. But I wanted to move as slow as possible. So I told her “I want to blindfold you”. I immediately took the black satin cloth I had in my bag and showed her. Priya with a smile turned her face off me and said “go ahead”. I took the cloth, wrapped it around her eyes and made sure she is not able to see anything and tied tight. I went close to her ears and said “From now on, no talks”. She nodded with a smile and said “ok da”.

I got her hands made her stand and guided her to the bedroom. After making her sit on the bed, I went back to the hall and brought all my items. Secretly, I took my mobile and sent Arjun and Karthik a sms “Come home. All set”. I then took the rope and tied in all the four corners of the bed, made Priya lie down and tied her hands first. I had to spread her legs to tie it in the corners, for which I lifted her saree slightly till her knees. She kept smiling, as a sign of telling me that she is enjoying whatever I am doing.

Everything is ready now and the feast is about to begin. What a wonderful moment it was for me. The most gorgeous lady I have ever seen in my life. Lying down in front of me, with hands and legs tied and legs wide spread allowing easy access to fuck. I took my face close to her. We both were able to feel our breath. Slowly I started kissing her on lips but I avoid touching her with my hands and waited for my friends. The feast needs to start once everyone is on the table. I turned back and saw Arjun and Karthik was already standing in back of me. When I saw them, they showed thumbs up and winked. I started kissing Priya again and now slowly touched the boobs. It was so soft and huge and I already felt her nipples had become hard. I started moving down my kisses to her neck and then between her breast. I placed my head in the middle of two breasts and started licking. Then I got up, and started removing her saree pallu, exposing her red blouse. Then I lifted her little bit an unwrapped the whole saree. Arjun and Karthik were sitting and enjoying the complete scene. We initially thought of filming the whole scene, but then dropped the plan since we do not want to blackmail her in any way.

Now the challenge was to remove her blouse, bra and panties with her hand and legs tied. Without any hesitation I took nearby scissors, went close to her ears and told “I am going to cut off your clothes”. Priya replied “I am all yours da. Do whatever you want”. Arjun and Karthik got excited hearing this and inserted their hands inside pants, started shaking their cock. I cut off the blouse first exposing the red bra covering the white milky boobs. The bra was in a netted material and I could see her nipples through the transparent material. I then started cutting the petticoat and pulled it off. She was also wearing a red matching panty and I recalled what Madhan had said earlier “she is always well prepared for sex”.

I want to remove all her clothes first so that there is no hindrance between our bodies. So I went ahead and cut of her bra. The boobs, oh my god. They are firm and solid like two watermelons. I had seen so many nude ladies in my life. But Priya had the best size and shape. Her hard nipples are also big, projecting around 2cms. I could not hold anymore and right away started sucking her right nipple and pressing hard her left nipple with my hand. Arjun came and stood on the left side and Karthik was standing behind me peaking above to have a clear look. Priya started moaning making slight movement showing indications that she is aroused. I got up took the scissors again and cut the panties into two and pulled it out. Since the legs were already spread her pussy was clearly visible, pink and juicy. It had already become wet and drippled down to the bed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Show starts now. All three pulled off our tshirts and pants without making any sound. Kathik pushed me back and went near Priya and straight away planted his mouth on her red lips and smooched vigorously. He took his hand and started squeezing both her boobs. After then, he released one of his hand and brought down his underwear. Unintentionally I got a quick glimpse at his Cock. It was very small and probably the smallest I have seen so far. But he was in full mood and it stood hard. Though everyone in our friends gang had fucked same girls many times, we did not have any opportunity to have group sex. This idea had never came to us, maybe due to shyness or we have not come across a girl who accepts it. Though I am not anytime into homosex, I was still curious to see the cock size of both Karthik and Arjun.

Karthik was really in a rush. Maybe his small penis wants him to finish the deed soon. He continued to kiss Priya and pressing her boob with one hand and the other hand stroking his cock. Arjun was standing by at the side and pulled down his underwear. His cock was very big and was standing straight as a flag pole. It would be atleast 8 inches and was also a lot thicker. Seeing Arjun’s cock I was little embarrassed to open my underwear, since I had only a 6 inch cock. But then I thought its way bigger than Karthik, so finally pulled down my underwear as well. All four were naked now. Karthik busy enjoying with Priya, deep kissing and playing with tongue. Arjun and myself standing by side and making slow strokes to our cock. It was very hard for us to resist touching Priya at the same time, if it happens, she will immediately know that I am not alone and entire plan will collapse.

Arjun asked Karthik to move back and started licking Priya’s nipple slowly, he took his middle finger and started inserting to cunt. Priya enjoyed the first touch in her pussy and was trying to lift and shake her body. Arjun made small bites in her nipple trying to stretch it with teeth and made movements in her pussy travelling from ass hole to pussy. I decided its time for my entry, so I asked Arjun to move back, took my cock and placed it in Priya’s mouth. Karthik had already kissed her so much, that her mouth was full of saliva. I could feel the dampness and she was rotating her tongue around my cock head. It was tingling for me and she started moving her head up and down to make strokes. I did not want to strain her much and loose energy, so I holded her face and I started moving, as if I am fucking her mouth. Arjun was again standing by side seeing the blowjob. Karthik was standing between her legs admiring her wet pussy.

Karthik suddenly lost control, jumped over her and started eating her pussy. Immediately Priya, regained her senses and found out that I am not alone.
“Vinoth, are you there? Who are all with you idiot”.
All three were stunned, we did not know how to react and what to respond.
Priya continued “Release me you rascal and open my eyes”
With no other option, I tried to get some braveness and went near Priya ears and told “Dear I am sure you will enjoy, stay calm and relax. We are doing all this to make you happy”.

Priya: “Shutup you bastard. You cheater, leave me alone”.
Not knowing how to control the situation, I planted my mouth and her mouth tight so that she cannot talk anything. Since her hands and legs were tied, she was not able to do anything. Only thing she did was to bring her body up and down to show resistance. But I kept on kissing her, not allowing her to open her mouth. Karthik knowing the scene is in control resumed licking her pussy and Arjun also decided to join and started pressing her boobs since the truth is open.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
It was more than 10 minutes since I started kissing her, and she slowly reduced her body movements. This made me understand that she had accepted whats happening now and ready to face it. So I slowly removed my face from her and made way to Arjun. Arjun pulled his 8inch cock and inserted in her mouth. I am sure Priya would have guessed she is sucking a different cock now feeling the bigger size. But we all had no clue on what she was thinking and busy exploiting her. Priya showed some good signs now by willingly sucking Arjun’s cock rapidly. Arjun winked and showed his thumbs up. Even though priya knows there are many in this room, we did not want to reveal it was Arjun and Karthik so we all maintained silence all time.

Karthik had the privilege to fuck her first, he took the condom from the bag and wore it on his tiny penis. Got on to missionary position and pumped up and down rapidly. This made Priya to move forward and backward and she was busy giving blowjob to Arjun. Within some 20 strokes I could see he was shivering a bit which made us confirm he has released his cum. He got tired, moved to the corner of the wall and settled down. It was my chance, I took another condom from the bag inserted on to my penis, before inserting I wanted to confirm its wet. So I took two of my fingers and inserted to her cunt. Yes it was juicy and pink, I decided to taste it before the fuck. I licked it gently and was able to feel the smell. My tongue went deep inside her hole and I was even feeling the heat. Then I took my cock and slowly inserted into her pussy making sure not to hurt her anyway. I started with slow strokes. She started feeling the pain and started moving hips. I then increased the pace and kept pumping her. She started making moaning noise though her mouth was completely filled with Arjun’s cock. Karthik, was sitting and watching all this, making his cock ready for the second round.

I was simultaneously squeezing her boobs and pumping hard, finally bursting out my sperms. I took out my cock slowly and could see the condom was filled with my cum. I moved away to clear myself and Arjun took position now. He took his huge cock, fixed it with covers and pushed it into the cunt. I am sure Priya had never taken such a huge cock anytime. She started screaming “aahhhh…please stop it”. Karthick quickly went and placed his cock in her mouth to stop the noise. Arjun had no mercy and all he wanted was to tear off her pussy. He pushed his cock completely in her pussy and pumped up and down with great speed. Priya was literally shivering with pain and all I could do was just sit and watch. After 10 mins of damaging her pussy, Arjun took out his cock. We all thought he had released his cum, but he had different plans. He untied her legs and hands. Karthik and I was shocked and showing hand signals not to do it. Priya kept quite all this time. Arjun then tied her hands in the backside and made her bend.

He then took a Vaseline from his pants which was lying down on the floor. By now, we got what he is upto. But no one wanted to resist him. He applied the Vaseline in Priya’s ass hole and now even Priya understood whats going to be done to her. She shouted “Don’t do that please..I beg you..please..”. Arjun immediately showed signals to Karthik to shut her mouth with his cock again. He obeyed him and forced his penis into priya’s mouth blocking her noise. Arjun took two of his fingers and started inserting in her ass hole. After that he took his cock and with a forceful push inserted his whole cock into the ass hole. Though Priya’s mouth was full, she still made “eeerrrrr” noise and started to cry. Arjun continued to make strokes and after some 20 hard storkes, he became tired. With the cock still inside her ass hole, then lied down on bed and made Priya to lie on top of him facing upwards. He then showed me signal to come and fuck her pussy at the same time. I was little hesitant, but still wanted to get dirty. So I moved forward got into right position and started inserting my penis into the pussy.

It was the most erotic scene. Both her holes are fucked together. By now Karthik’s cock became hard and splashed his cum on her mouth. She was so tired, that she dint even take the effort to split it out. The cum was just dripping out of her mouth. Priya was still shivering and I could feel some liquid coming out of her pussy. She reached orgasm and had no energy. Arjun finally managed to release his cum in Priya’s butt hole and pushed her side. I also decided to stop fucking her and wanted a blowjob. I took my penis from her cunt, removed the condom and went near her mouth. It was already filled with Karthik’s cum and I was reluctant in placing on it. No other go, I started to insert my cock in her mouth.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
This time, Priya showed no excitement and just opened her mouth. I started moving my cock around her mouth and suddenly Arjun came on the other side. He took his cock and started placing in the other side of her mouth. Both our cocks touched each other and I was really feeling shy. He looked at me and with a smile winked. Both of us were trying to push our cock inside her small mouth. She gained senses again and with her tongue pushed out our cock. Arjun is really animal, he holded Priya’s hair and pushed it up and down to mouth fuck her. Atlast both Arjun and myself finished together. Sperms started flowing from both our cocks and filled Priya’s mouth. She landed her head on the bed sideways so that all the cum will drip off.

We all got very tired and wanted to conclude the session. Karthik and Arjun sat down leaning on the wall and I hugged Priya tightly and slept. After sometime, they both got ready and waved their hands that they are leaving. I continued to hold her tight and slept with her the entire night. It was 3am in the morning, I woke up and saw Priya innocently sleeping still blindfolded and hands tied on her back. I felt so bad what we have done to her and was heavy hearted. I untied her and removed the cloth from her eyes. Then I took a bedsheet, covered her and went back to my home and continued with my sleep.

Morning 9am I heard my alarm ring. I got up and immediately checked my mobile to see if I had got any messages from Priya. I saw messages only from Karthik and Arjun praising me for executing the master plan. Arjun had also decided to offer a job to Priya in his company. I was in a very embarrassed situation thinking how would I face Priya hereafter. So I sent her a message asking if she is alright. I do not want to ask apology and accept my mistake. Rather I want to show it in such a way that I did all this to satisfy her sexual feeling. Deep in my heart I know what I did was completely wrong. To satisfy the desires of three animals, we used Priya as a prey. I did not get any reply from Priya so with some courage, I decided to go upstairs and check her.

The bell rang and Priya opened the door. Her face looked very tired and with an angry look she asked “What you want?”
Me: “Can I have a coffee?”
Priya: “Ok come in”
Saying that she directly went inside the kitchen and I noticed she was carrying mobile with her. So I sat on the sofa and as usual thought of having conversation only through watsapp. So I sent the message “Are you angry with me?”.
To my shock, Priya rushed out of the kitchen came near me and shouted “Stop it. What the hell you think about yourself. Who all came here yesterday? Was it Karthik and Arjun?”.
I got tensed and had fear on how to handle this. I replied “Please don’t ask anything about who came. I just did all this to make you happy”.

Priya: “Make me happy? You hurt me..you abuse me..you torture me..and finally say you did all this to make me happy”.
I stood up and said “Priya..I am really sorry dear, I love you a lot and want to full fill all your desires”.
Priya started crying and told “Even I loved you…but you treated me like a bitch and made others fuck me”
Me: “No Priya…its just that I love you so much and want to completely satisfy you”.
Priya: “Shut up you ass hole”
Saying that she came and hugged me tight, still crying said.
Priya: “Do you know how much it pained. I cant even walk now and my vagina is hurting a lot”
Me: “I am terribly sorry dear”.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I gave a kiss on her forehead, made her lie down on the sofa and sat beside her.
Me: “Sorry dear. I will be with you forever”.
Kissed her on the lips slowly and she started responding. She asked “How may were there lastnight”.
Me: “Please don’t ask anything about yesterday. Whatever happened is happened.”.
Priya: “Whatever happened is happened. But for me, my whole body is still paining like hell.”
Me: “Ok. Don’t worry I will give medicine”
Saying that, I lifted her nighty getting access to her pussy. She was not wearing a panty so all I could see was her sorrowful pussy which was abused so badly lastnight. I bent down and started licking it.
Priya: “What are you doing now?”
Me: “Applying medicine”.

She did not respond but laid down flat on the sofa and closed her eyes. Even though I was not in full mood, I continued to lick her vagina so that it soothes her. After 20 mins, I stopped licking it and saw that Priya had fallen asleep. Poor girl she needs rest now. When I was about to get up, she holded my hand and asked “do you love me?”.
Me: “Yes dear. I love you lots. I came here to tell you a good news.”
Priya: “what is it?”
Me: “Arjun had offered you a job in his company. You will be receptionist in his office and your salary will be 40k per month”.
Priya got excited hearing this news and said “thank you..thanks a lot dear”. Hugged me and started kissing all over me. But the truth is Arjun decided to give this job to Priya so that he can fuck her regularly.

Priya joined the job and days passed by. She was engaged with her work and also understood that she was offered job so that Arjun can fuck her anytime. She became a sex tool for three of us and served us anytime we called her. Arjun even sent her to few of his clients to get job proposals. Karthik, invited her to his home whenever no one was there and fucked her with his tiny penis. I also utilized all my opportunities and fucked her whenever I got a chance. She actually became one of our close friends and we started sharing everything with her.

One final day, Priya called me and told she needs to speak one important matter. I went to her home and we settled down on the sofa.
Priya: “Vinoth, its time for me to start a new life. I am going back to my native and going to continue my life with parents. I hope you guys treated me as a friend and not as a sult.”
Me: “Hey idiot. Why this decision suddenly?”
Priya: “Touch you heart and tell me. Having sex with you three and sleeping with some unknown person. Am I leading a good life. How long it will go? Do you really care for me? Am I really your friend? Initially I thought you love me, but later I understood you are just like Arjun and Karthik. You just want my body”.

I did not have any words to express and at that moment I had a feeling that its not all about sex and I have something more on her. I closed my eyes, looked up for few seconds and came to a conclusion.
Me: “Priya, lets get married”
Priya: “WHAT??? Are you making fun of me? You know with how many guys I had slept? I know what you are upto. You are planning for one final sex before I leave. Go ahead. Remove your pants and we can do it now. But please don’t play with me”.
Me: “Priya, I am serious. I was the one who made you do all this. Infact, now only I realize I love you. It’s not sex…I want to be with you rest of my life. You sleep with whoever you want. But true love is in our hearts”
Tears started flowing in her eyes. She hugged me tight and asked “are you serious? Will you parents agree?”
I replied “Lets do register marriage tomorrow” and gave her a kiss.

I somehow convinced my family. Arjun and Karthik were in shock. They did not agree to my decision and thought I had gone mad. Finally, everybody agreed and we got married.

Today we are leading a happy life. Priya is precious to me and takes care of me very well. Whenever our friends group meet we still blindfold her and have sex. I do not mind letting Arjun and Karthik fuck her as long as she is ok with it. Arjun decided not to send her to his clients anymore. So its between only we four all the fun happens. We have decided to find wives for Arjun and Karthik who could adapt to our lifestyle. I will keep you posted on how it goes. Until then. Vinoth, signing off. Cheers.

STORY ENDS HERE.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Quote:Moogi90

Dear Author,

First of all, thank you a story well written in a short story format and giving a conclusion as well. Few tuppence from my end; kindly be informed that we shall take what you are providing, these are just few notes that could be useful (or not) for your continuation of next story.

- Good narration.
- Nice vocabulary.
- Clear storyline/plot.
- Fast paced closure/too fast (If you could've kept the pace of the introduction till the end, there would've been more than ten chapters even to reach the seduction of the widow.
- First time Anal experience is always not an easy feat; however, the way it was narrated felt like the widow was well experienced in such activities previously.
- Followed by DP and Tripple (felt like it was too heavy for a first timer).
- Closure with the woman who found true love and yet again shared by three was not so-so erotic (hey, I am just giving my opinion, please don't get stressed with this comment).

Looking forward to read the next episodes with Hema and positively expecting some tantalizing agony and reluctant play (but elaborated style).

Keep going brother!!!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
wow what a story
Like Reply