Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planning on stripping my wife in a cab
not sure if this is the right section, i am new here. 

in the past, i have driven my wife around in Mumbai while she was completely nude, fingered her and gave her a whopping orgasm. Other times, we have been to our friends place, got drunk and did the same in the back seat of an Ola cab. that pussy driver didnt even try to turn around or join in. My wife was hoping he would. she's been disappointed 3-4 times like that, though the action of being nude in a stranger's car led to a flood of juices and multiple big Os. 

I have planned a repeat for tomorrow as well, just need to convince my wife to come along for booze to my friend's place. I hope the cabbie will atleast suck her boobies.. wouldnt that be wonderful? i guess i'll carry a condom just in case we get lucky!! 

you guys done any such shit? how was the experience? anything you can suggest to make this an even hotter experience?
[+] 1 user Likes Raju_lukka's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
should i post this in the chit chat section maybe?
Like Reply
(18-10-2019, 07:01 PM)Raju_lukka Wrote: not sure if this is the right section, i am new here. 

in the past, i have driven my wife around in Mumbai while she was completely nude, fingered her and gave her a whopping orgasm. Other times, we have been to our friends place, got drunk and did the same in the back seat of an Ola cab. that pussy driver didnt even try to turn around or join in. My wife was hoping he would. she's been disappointed 3-4 times like that, though the action of being nude in a stranger's car led to a flood of juices and multiple big Os. 

I have planned a repeat for tomorrow as well, just need to convince my wife to come along for booze to my friend's place. I hope the cabbie will atleast suck her boobies.. wouldnt that be wonderful? i guess i'll carry a condom just in case we get lucky!! 

you guys done any such shit? how was the experience? anything you can suggest to make this an even hotter experience?

Hey man.... awesome choice..
just try to start a conversation with the driver before removing her cloths..so that he would be more interesting.

We all will wait to know how your adventure goes.
Like Reply
Me and my wife done it in ola cab as

I asked her to sit in front seat, at seat she open her blouse and start breastfeeding the s*n then she took both the boobs out of her blouse then driver close the lights on the back seat as,
I was pretending to be sleep at Red light he start touching her boobs by his one and as he think that I am sleeping in back seat, he stopped at vacant place and suck my wife's boobs and French kissed her.
[+] 1 user Likes peter171's post
Like Reply
(21-10-2019, 08:16 PM)peter171 Wrote: Me and my wife done it in ola cab as

I asked her to sit in front seat, at seat she open her blouse and start breastfeeding the s*n then she took both the boobs out of her blouse then driver close the lights on the back seat as,
I was pretending to be sleep at Red light he start touching her boobs by his one and as he think that I am sleeping in back seat, he stopped at vacant place and suck my wife's boobs and French kissed her.

gr8 uve had an upgrade
Like Reply
up-lode some pic so we can enjoy your wife
Like Reply