Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Durgamitta pages
Hi Sarit garu,

Nenu durgamitta pustakamu download chesukunnanu, konni kathalu chadavangane edo pani vastundi Dasani valana next time aalink open chesinappudu katha marala modhati page start avuthundi. Pages 20 leka 30 pages tippalante Chana kastamuga mariyu time waste. Anduvalana epegi kaavalante aapageloki velladamu ela? Telupagalaru please.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
which pdf reader you are using & are you using pc / mobile device ?

pdf reader should be having page counter display & you can enter
required page number in that counter field & view goes to that page
Like Reply
(30-12-2018, 07:11 PM)~rp Wrote: which pdf reader you are using & are you using pc / mobile device ?

pdf reader should be having page counter display & you can enter
required page number in that counter field & view goes to that page

Thanks for immediate response, I'm using mini iPad to watch the xossipy site, when I click the download link, immediately the link opens next window for download and the book will be downloaded and it appears from page to page from up to down like that. A small tab shows page. 1 / 138. I donot know which PDF reader it is. I'm using this iPad since 2015. This the position of me about how much I know my iPad.
Like Reply
(30-12-2018, 09:15 PM)Yuvak Wrote: Thanks for immediate response, I'm using mini iPad to watch the xossipy site, when I click the download link, immediately the link opens next window for download and the book will be downloaded and it appears from page to page from up to down like that. A small tab shows page. 1 / 138. I donot know which PDF reader it is. I'm using this iPad since 2015. This the position of me about how much I know my iPad.

download "documents" app and use it. (link below):

https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/document...01807?mt=8

Whenever you open PDF files click the share symbol and you have have option to "open in....." and select "documents app". 

[Image: Saving-a-Safari-PDF-in-iPhone.jpg]

[Image: ios3.png]

Nxt time to open same file, you can use documents app to see the file......
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply
(31-12-2018, 12:26 PM)Wpastispresent Wrote: download "documents" app and use it. (link below):

https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/document...01807?mt=8

Whenever you open PDF files click the share symbol and you have have option to "open in....." and select "documents app". 

[Image: Saving-a-Safari-PDF-in-iPhone.jpg]

[Image: ios3.png]

Nxt time to open same file, you can use documents app to see the file......

Sir,

When I click the link from my ipad, the said app was not opned and downloaded,because the system is asking 10 version of iPad. How to upgrade my iPad with spending amount.
Like Reply