Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
neighbour eyeing wife
For the past few days, my neighbour is always eyeing my wife. Whenever he comes to our house, he tries to touch her on one execuse or other.
Is it ok or not?
[+] 2 users Like chandu_2288's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My neighbour sometimes puts his hands on the shoulders of my wife while talking ti her. Also he sometimes rubs his penis in front of her while talking.......
[+] 1 user Likes chandu_2288's post
Like Reply
I think you need not to interfere
[+] 1 user Likes Kalponik's post
Like Reply
In my personal opinion, in case your wife do not have objections and she likes it and you also enjoy then let it happen....

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
[+] 3 users Like mastkalan's post
Like Reply
(28-09-2019, 07:19 PM)chandu_2288 Wrote: For the past few days, my neighbour is always eyeing my wife. Whenever he comes to our house, he tries to touch her on one execuse or other.
Is it ok or not?

If it is me I will ask my husband or brothers to beat him up.
[+] 8 users Like SriDevi's post
Like Reply
Its Not OK
Beat him up or at least scold him firmly......ur wife will Fuck you better...and you will be branded as a Stud in her friend circle
...its a great feeling to get such vibes

If Not....then you will be a wimp in eyes of ur wife....who would probably end up fucking someone else
and it doesnt stop their.....such women usually pass on their ways to daughters also....
so basically you will end up in deep shit

You posted a serious question......you get a serious answer
Dont mind
[+] 6 users Like stockyz's post
Like Reply
There are many people who have different opinions. End of the day, what matters is your own opinion. Its not a Q&A session where in you get answers just like that. In your case you have 2 options. I have detailed it for you -
Option 1 - ACT NOW
What is happening with you and your wife is not common to ignore. If it disturbs you and your wife. I suggest you to stand firm and tell your neighbor to mind his own business and stay away. If this is what you want then you should do it as soon as possible. The more you spend time thinking, your neighbor will get more courage to do further more with your wife, than what he is already doing.

Option 2 - Do nothing, to stop him
I guess, this is more complicated and you have to be sure as to what your are doing. If you want to be a real cuckold. Then just watch and enjoy. And caution is that, there is no looking back. You need to face the consequences in future whether you like it or not.

Hope you choose what's best to you and your wife.
Love to witness my Heart sex
[+] 1 user Likes luvpain's post
Like Reply
wife is not your property , the maximum thing u can do is divorce. if she likes his dick she can allow it to go inside her ass also
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
[+] 1 user Likes magu's post
Like Reply
Whats yr wifes reaction? If she doesnt like it.. stop it. If she doesnt mind.. then i suggest just continue and see where this goes. my friends have been eyeing my wife for a long time and it was noticeable to both me n her.. so i asked her what she thinks and to my surprise she did not mind the attention she was getting. so we have kind of started slowly exposing her in a very controlled way. foe example her sari pallu will drop sometime or showing of cleavage or bending etc. my wife has been liking the thrill so far. but im not a cuck hubby and we are not looking for her to have sex. just casual exposure here n there.
[+] 1 user Likes tp2222's post
Like Reply
I am will say ignore let her enjoy,

women know how to deal such man,

enjoy that fact that your wife is still desire by other man,

healthy flirting is good, enjoy encourage her to wear hot dresses for neighbor, invite him for tea, make him your friend, let your wife flirt with him in front of you enjoy. It will spice up your marriage or sex will become boring as time passes by enjoy.
[+] 3 users Like peter171's post
Like Reply
Thanks friends........
We invited our neighbour for dinner...... I asked my wife to wear saree....... Also i told her not to wear bra inside the blouse...... Her blouse is deep cut.....so while serving the food, whenever she bent, her huge cleavage was visible....... I asked my wife to sit between us......while talking to her my neighbour was sometimes touching her legs......
These days he has developed new excuses to touch her by telling her about lines in hand and also legs.......
Like Reply
(26-10-2019, 01:46 AM)chandu_2288 Wrote: Thanks friends........
We invited our neighbour for dinner...... I asked my wife to wear saree....... Also i told her not to wear bra inside the blouse...... Her blouse is deep cut.....so while serving the food, whenever she bent, her huge cleavage was visible....... I asked my wife to sit between us......while talking to her my neighbour was sometimes touching her legs......
These days he has developed new excuses to touch her by telling her about lines in hand and also legs.......

What about your wife's reaction?
Like Reply
(03-10-2019, 11:31 AM)luvpain Wrote: There are many people who have different opinions. End of the day, what matters is your own opinion. Its not a Q&A session where in you get answers just like that. In your case you have 2 options. I have detailed it for you -
Option 1 - ACT NOW
What is happening with you and your wife is not common to ignore. If it disturbs you and your wife. I suggest you to stand firm and tell your neighbor to mind his own business and stay away. If this is what you want then you should do it as soon as possible. The more you spend time thinking, your neighbor will get more courage to do further more with your wife, than what he is already doing.

Option 2 - Do nothing, to stop him
I guess, this is more complicated and you have to be sure as to what your are doing. If you want to be a real cuckold. Then just watch and enjoy. And caution is that, there is no looking back. You need to face the consequences in future whether you like it or not.

Hope you choose what's best to you and your wife.

This is the best answer to your question
Like Reply
(28-09-2019, 07:19 PM)chandu_2288 Wrote: For the past few days, my neighbour is always eyeing my wife. Whenever he comes to our house, he tries to touch her on one execuse or other.
Is it ok or not?

It is her body and her desires. If she disliked it, she would have complained about it or even protested. So far she hasn't which means she likes it and is an active participant. In biological terms, she is a female in heat encouraging a potentially attractive male to make a move to inseminate her so that she can carry forward his superior genes. You are just a social construct who can at best slow down but not stop the inevitable mating that will happen. It's a question of thousands of years of social norms vs billions of years of evolution. 

The only way you can make yourself useful in this process is by encouraging her and possibly helping them during their mating.
[+] 1 user Likes indi_couples's post
Like Reply
(29-10-2019, 11:31 PM)indi_couples Wrote: It is her body and her desires. If she disliked it, she would have complained about it or even protested. So far she hasn't which means she likes it and is an active participant. In biological terms, she is a female in heat encouraging a potentially attractive male to make a move to inseminate her so that she can carry forward his superior genes. You are just a social construct who can at best slow down but not stop the inevitable mating that will happen. It's a question of thousands of years of social norms vs billions of years of evolution. 

The only way you can make yourself useful in this process is by encouraging her and possibly helping them during their mating.

You seem to be correct brother....... just recently she told me how my neighbour pinched her buttocks sometimes while talking to her...... One more thing I have observed that she now a days is not wearing any undergarments even while going outside house......she is asking me to purchase one piece for her....... How should I select one piece for her......
Like Reply
(29-10-2019, 11:31 PM)indi_couples Wrote: It is her body and her desires. If she disliked it, she would have complained about it or even protested. So far she hasn't which means she likes it and is an active participant. In biological terms, she is a female in heat encouraging a potentially attractive male to make a move to inseminate her so that she can carry forward his superior genes. You are just a social construct who can at best slow down but not stop the inevitable mating that will happen. It's a question of thousands of years of social norms vs billions of years of evolution. 

You seem to be correct brother....... just recently she told me how my neighbour pinched her buttocks sometimes while talking to her...... One more thing I have observed that she now a days is not wearing any undergarments even while going outside house......she is asking me to purchase one piece for her....... How should I select one piece for her......
Like Reply
Friends please tell me how to select one piece for my wife
Like Reply
(04-11-2019, 04:14 PM)chandu_2288 Wrote: Friends please tell me how to select one piece for my wife

I can definitely help you select a one piece. Let's check on Amazon together.
Like Reply
This weekend was a bit interesting......
We invited my neighbour for dinner....... He came to our house with flowers and handed it to my wife........ I was a bit far from them.......
While giving the flowers, he praised the beauty of my wife....... As she was wearing black transparent saree with back open blouse........ He held her hands for few seconds and whispered something in her ears after which she was blushing a lot......
During dinner me and him were on opposite sides of table...... When my wife went near him, to serve the food he put his one hand down, and I think he was touching my wife somewhere, as she took too much time to serve him....... Thereafter I also saw that my wife was keeping her saree very low below her navel and talking frequently to him......He fully enjoyed the dinner and both were laughing a lot......
After completing the dinner, he praised the nice food and also the nice getup of my wife........ He also suggested her to try one piece, as she will look much hotter in it......
Like Reply
Post your wife pics so we also enjoy her beauty and hotness
Hide her face we don't mind but we want to see her plse post 1 pic
Like Reply