Daily Erotica
Hello guys! I'll be updating one story every day. You can also write your stories or situations here. This is your thread. Give me as much feedback as you want on what you want to read, or if you want collaborate on big stories. 

Now chillax, unzip, and let me tell you a story....

Rangini was our English teacher in 12th. As you know, nobody cares about English because everyone wants to join IIT, and even teachers don't care much about it. That is why Rangini was hired though she was not more than five years older than us. In the landscape of oldies, she was 22 - 25, with firm figure, stylish fashion sense and very open with teenagers. Also, she was a great teacher, fully immersed in her subject. There was a scene in one of our stories where the two characters kiss and Rangini asked if anyone had kissed among us and how the experience was and tell it to the class. 

I can't say she wore revealing clothes, because it was always saree, but in the right angles you can see some things. Her saree was also tightly worn, the back of her blouse showing a good amount of skin.Sometimes you could see her cleavage, sometimes not. She smelled of roses when you got close to her, which you could if you had the guts. Most of us didn't. 

We went for a trip at Kanyakumari after midterms. Most of the class didn't join as it was in the holidays and people had to study hard for their coming IIT exams. Only fifteen of us went, seven girls, four boys, and four adults including the driver. The PT teacher, Anish, and his wife came and Rangini was the last. 

We had booked one matador for the trip. Anish came in his own car and volunteered to take three more in that. I was ready to jump in if Rangini joined that group, because you know people are more free in trips and don't make a big deal if you peep here, touch there, or 'accidentally' grope. But she didn't. Anish pushed one of the guys into the car, whose best friends also went. I was alone with the girls and Rangini. 

The girls were either too arrogant or plain ugly. Their idea of a trip was singing all the time if they were not talking about exams. I guess Rangini felt bored around them, which is why she came to the back seat after two hours into the trip. We were travelling from Mumbai to Kanyakumari, a trip that would take two nights, and if she wanted to enjoy the trip she had to be around someone who was more fun. 

I was 18. I had lost a year after tenth when I told my parents I wanted to be a professional gamer, which I didn't become. I also joined the college late and sat again for the 11th exams. All this failure led me to finding peace in my father's booze, which I had nicely stashed in the luggage. 

Rangini was really fun! She asked me if I had a girlfriend, and I told I had a gf, who left me when I failed. I also told her about the alcohol and asked if she had a boyfriend. She laughed when I said this, her breasts pushing in and out, quite the scene behind her semi-transparent saree. She said yes, but he was in US, chasing his software dream.

The driver asked if anyone wanted to stop for evening snack or we could halt for dinner late at night. The girls said no, and we also agreed. I began showing Rangini some funny videos on my phone, and when she leaned close to watch, I could smell the roses in her hair. 

"Can you give me the phone?" Rangini said. 

"Is it okay if I hold it," I said, "because it's father's and if something happens to it, I'll be screwed."

Rangini brought out a chappati roll and held it in one hand and slid her other hand over my head, on the seat, for balance. "No chapati for me?" I asked. 

"Oh! So sorry yaar. We can share." she said, giving me the roll. 

It was like magic, eating what she was eating, tasting her like this. She wore a lipstick of some flower, which I could smell on the chapati. And while I was eating, I noticed her hand casually placed on my thigh. It was really erotic, with her long thin fingers so close to my manhood. When the bus shook, she squeezed my thigh, when there was something funny in the video she squeezed my thigh, when she took the chapati back, she squeezed my thigh. 

"You have anything funny to watch on your phone?" I said. 

"Yeah, sure. Wanna watch?" 

"Why not." I kept my phone in the bag. 

"You know my father will beat me if something happens to the phone," she said trying to imitate a man's voice and began laughing uncontrollably. "No problem," I said. "You phone, you can do whatever you want."

This time I leaned in, casually placing my hand on her thighs. When the bus shook, I pressed her thigh. When something happened in the video, I pressed her thigh. And when one of the videos showed a couple kissing I slid my hand a little more and pressed her pussy through the saree. Rangini blushed and didn't say anything. 

"Wanna listen to playlist?" I asked as we got into the bus after dinner.

"Sure!" 

The driver switched off the lights after sometime. "Have you drank whiskey before?" I whispered into her ear. 

"Well, few times. Socially. At parties, at weddings." 

I took my cask from the bag and told her to hold it. Rangini laughed like an idiot as I poured the whiskey and pineapple juice (don't judge!) into the cask. "We are not supposed to do this!" she said, giggling. 

"That's half the fun," I said, giving it to her after a sip. 

We drank little by little, slowly, listening to songs, and as if on cue, the weather changed and it began to rain outside. I gave her the window seat and told her to leave the window slightly open to let the whiskey smell out. 

A gentle romantic song began to play in the earphone we were sharing. She leaned into me, her cheeks resting against my head. I took her free hand and place it on my thigh, and wrapped my hand around her waist. She looked up and smiled. 

As the song progressed, I slipped my fingers to the side of her navel, which was damp from the rain falling through the window.  I kissed her hair as I pressed her navel towards me. She breathed heavily, trying her best not to moan and and squeezed my thigh at the same time. The bus danced from side to side in the ghats roads, and I slipped deeper, now almost hugging her, feeling her soft skin under my hands. She felt my penis throbbing in my pants and pressed it gently. I turned her face towards me in a few moments, and kissed her, letting her every breath fill in my mouth, tasting the whiskey, the lipstick, and the masala of the dinner. 

Rangini took my hand and placed it on her breast. She was not wearing a bra, and her nipples were wet and rigid. "I want to bite them, baby," I whispered. 

"Soon," she said, pressing herself tighter to me. 

I slipped my other hand under her saree and began pulling the hair gently. She was already wet. In one quick motion, my fingers felt her vagina and pinched the clitoris. She bit my arm. As the bus increased its speed, I rubbed her faster, and when it slowed, I slowed. She moved in front of me like a clay doll in rain. In a few moments, I felt a rush in her body, and I squeezed her breast as I rubbed her vagina and kissed her hair and she fell back after this, arresting my hands between her thighs. I took her face and kissed her lips again, this time more wet and deeply. 

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.