Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Adultery Erotic sexy kannada Voice Chat
Heart 
Here attaching audio clip of my erotic dirty kannada chat with a girl . i love to talk dirty and have hard sex . met this girl online and within a day we had such sexy romantic  talk . . I am working professional. ..........Her voice is too erotic when she is in peak and she cooperated totally with my dirty talks. can have love making sessions  in English,hindi or kannada . am purely here for extreme fun thats it . ...
strongly believe that we can have good love making session only when we become close &  age is just a number for ladies .
ladies leave message if you likes to have such erotic talks and have hard romance session.secrecy n privacy is foremost.

Audio Link as i didnt found option to upload file directly
[https://vocaroo.com/i/s0CILerb9uHc]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(24-09-2019, 02:16 AM)sujay_jp Wrote: Here attaching audio clip of my erotic dirty kannada chat with a girl . i love to talk dirty and have hard sex . met this girl online and within a day we had such sexy romantic  talk . . I am working professional. ..........Her voice is too erotic when she is in peak and she cooperated totally with my dirty talks. can have love making sessions  in English,hindi or kannada . am purely here for extreme fun thats it . ...
strongly believe that we can have good love making session only when we become close &  age is just a number for ladies .
ladies leave message if you likes to have such erotic talks and have hard romance session.secrecy n privacy is foremost.

Audio Link as i didnt found option to upload file directly
[https://vocaroo.com/i/s0CILerb9uHc]

pls send more audios
Like Reply
innu beku bro
Like Reply
Upload more bro
Like Reply
will upload new ones . secrecy will be maintained completey as its for mutual enjoyment
Like Reply
waiting for new Babes . as not got any new exciting babes to chat and upload
Like Reply