Fantasy 30000+ feet above the air
Star 
Hey there! Hope you all are doing good.

Guys like girls. Girls like girls. But there are some girls whom I absolutely worship. There can be many aishwarya rai's, the kajal aggarwal's or the ever so gorgeous Anuskha Shetty's. Make no mistake - all of them are gorgeous, beautiful and loaded in their own way. For me, personally, there is only one - uniquely beautiful, short yet angelic, dovey eyed Riya sen. Yes, you read it right - The queen of randi's. She is special in every single way. Be it her eyes, her assets, her screen presence (agreed, there are only a few) she oozes glamour. I feel like she has that 'x' factor which most of today's "dream" girls don't. Again, This is my personal view - not to hurt anyone else's views/tastes. It's beyond me as to why aren't there enough stories on her. Well, if you are on the same boat as me, here is a story for you from the lustful bottom of my heart. Mind you, it is going to be a slow burn. Whether it's a fantasy or a real story - I'll leave it upto you to decide Smile 

[Image: riya-sen.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Cumbum's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
At the airport, I bid farewell to my friends and family alike. The minute i turned my back on them, my mind started racing with excitement. I was building castles in my mind of what all was ahead of me. I was elated that I had secured my dream job with a hefty pay. Since it was international travel, I reached the airport and had to complete the formalities well before 2 hours. I come from a middle class family. As for complexion, I am a bit on the whiter side. Neither am I a gym freak nor am I a couch potato, I pass on as athletic - no visibly protruding tummy. I am 5 feet 10 inches - No, those are not two separate measurements :P . My shaft is around 7.5 inch in length and 6 inches in girth. Yup - I have measured them. Frankly, I am no sex magnet. In fact, sex has always evaded me. I am a shy virgin for the external world but a sex craved jackass internally. Truth is, I have never had the courage to bed anyone despite quite a few opportunities. Ok, enough of me. 

So, here I was. Ready for my international travel, in the airport - after completing the family formalities. Having never flown on a first class ticket, I was thrilled to the core and was waiting to be pampered like a baby. Holding the ticket and with a stupid smile on my face, I proceeded towards the check-in counter. No, not the regular counter. Since, it was first class ticket, I had a separate queue with extra-smiling extra-beautiful air hostess. As I was exchanging pleasantries with the one behind the counter, someone banged into me from behind. Taken aback, I lost control for a split second. I was so damn furious. I turned back and witnessed who looked like a short teenage kid. As she apologized and steadied herself, I had a second look at her. She wasn't a kid nor were her bulging knockers. She was The RIYA SEN. Trust me, It's one thing to see someone on TV but to see them in person is a totally different experience. She was breathtaking. She wore an elegant black top. Which looked like a tank top with ample amount of breathing space for her knockers. Her skirt was denim blue in color. She wore heels which were at least 5 inches high. It was like, she was standing on a fucking stool. Despite her 30+ age she looked like a million bucks. Her knockers looked soft and firm and was clearly getting a huge attention from me. It took me a lot of will power to not keep staring at them. As I lusted, internally, I moved over to her lovey dovey eyes. Her eyes were soft yet sharp. They were sparkling and lively. She had a long silky-smooth straight looking hair. Her legs looked toned and slender. As she steadied herself, I extended my hand to greet her. 

[Image: AHIHI-COLLAGE1556131115084-192x192.png]
Like Reply
"Hi, I am Aditya (name changed for privacy)".

I stretched my hand.She looked at me for a split second and hugged my hand with hers "Riya". Her hands felt so soft and tiny.

As I threw my hands out in the air, I said "Yeah, How can anyone not recognize you??" I was internally thinking about the famous MMS clip which took the internet by storm. That awoke my shaft from slumber. 

As she adjusted her tops casually (right in front of me), she said "Thanks, I don't get that a lot you see". She winked.

Not that I was going to get lucky straight off the bat but the thought of travelling along with Riya gave me a boner. It was a blessing in disguise I thought. Maybe God wants me to lose my virginity before heading to Amsterdam. And he has sent Riya to finish the job. What the hell. It was my imagination and my mind voice. I simply had no limits :D. The thought aroused my shaft. It started breathing.

Coming back to earth, smilingly, I enquired "To Amsterdam I suppose?"

She half jumped at the mention of the city's name. So did her boobies. I had maintained eye contact like a gentlemen up until that point. As it landed back to its original position, she outstretched her hand and pointed her finger in the air as if she was going to conquer something. Her shaved armpits looked delicious.

She exclaimed. "To the Ocktober fest!". That made me chuckle. She looked every bit suckable and fuckable and funny. 

Narrowing my eyes, I quizzed "Oh yeah, well, good for you. Sadly, I am going for work. A movie star like you to travelling alone?" The longer I looked into her eyes, weirdly enough, my shaft got stronger. It seemed to have possessed as it refused to die down. I had a pretty hard time hiding it in my pants. 

"Well, from here, yes. But I have a few friends waiting for me there" She smiled again. What gorgeous smile she had - unpretentious and sincere. She looked really cool in person. No tantrums, no stardom. She was every bit down to earth and casual which I absolutely adored. 

[Image: Riya-Sen-compressed-1280x720.jpg]

The hostess behind the counter interrupted our conversation. 

"Sir, I am sorry to inform you but the flight has been delayed by a couple of hours".

"Oh! what happened?"

"It's the weather. It should clear up soon. In the meantime, please avail our world class lounge.

"As I shrugged, I looked at Riya and said "Well, Oktober fest has been officially postponed by a couple of hours"

She giggled and said "Right on".

As I turned my back on her, I told her "Well, it was lovely meeting you." She nodded and smiled. 

I checked in my luggage and carried a shoulder bag which had all the electronic devices which would accompany my flight or so I thought. I collected my boarding pass and proceeded towards the entrance where my parents were eagerly waiting for the teary eyed last minute goodbyes and what not. As I bid farewell, my mind was still with Riya.

[Image: IMG-25042019-000622-600-x-400-pixel.jpg]
real steel movie story

My mind was churning out images - one after the other in rapid succession with lots of what if scenarios. What if I could find alone time, what If she agrees how will she look naked and so on. My god, the speed with which the thoughts were fed to my brain were both astonishing and arousing. As I headed towards the lounge in the first floor, I got over the escalator. As If God was trying to send me a message, I looked up only to have a gorgeous view of a plump butt. I quickly recognized the skirt and the top. It was Riya. She had just finished her formalities and started towards the lounge. Her toned legs and heels were lifting her ass. The impressions her ass made on her skirt looked round and pressable. My mind again started flashing all the images of caressing her bottoms. My eyes were fixed on her ass all the while. 

[Image: Bollywoods-Top-10-Curvaceous-Butts-10.jpg]

As I was drunk in ecstasy over the possibilities with that fine ass, my boarding pass slipped and fell. Well shit, I bent over to take them and immediately glanced up instinctively. Holy smokes! I was greeted to an ecstatic and beautiful view. She wasn't wearing any panties. I could see her butthole and a narrow view of her pussy. Even though the view was only for a split second, my erection started threatening my pants. My heart beat increased and my mind started racing - yet again. And instinctively for the second time, I glanced further up to notice Riya looking straight at me.

[Image: images.jpg]

Fuck, FUCK FUCK. What the actual fuck. Shit, what have I got myself into. This is not good. This, really, is not good. I am going to get reported. security officer are going to handcuff me. They are going to drag me and shame me in front of everyone at the airport and my family. Fuck, I'll never get to travel again. I'll be on the no-fly list. I'll be jailed forever and what not. My mind was sending me all the million other distress signals as she caught my eye. To my surprise, she just smiled at me. Her eyes looked naughty. She was well and fully aware that I was looking at her privates. She knew that I was having a enjoying a sneal peak of her wonderland. 
Did she just smile at me? She just smiled at me. To my amusement, I caught myself smiling at her.
Like Reply
Great story bro. Please continue. Add more longer beats and make them erotic. Nicely written, enjoying it
Like Reply