Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Make wife bold
Thumbs Down 
Hi everyone,
Please share me some tips to make my wife more bold. I want her to enjoy the expose and have a great sex life thinking of soo many men.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Pm me ur telegram id
Like Reply
Well there are lot of tips. But ultimately it will depend on you and your wife. You cannot make her bold. All you could do is encourage and support her to expose and do all things which other wise they are not willing to do.
Love to witness my Heart sex
Like Reply
How can i ? t?
Like Reply
Its a time consuming process. It took me more than 4 years ti make my conservative wife to bold slutty ine
Like Reply
(24-09-2019, 07:36 PM)madona121 Wrote: Its a time consuming process. It took me more than 4 years ti make my conservative wife to bold slutty ine

Can u please guide me too
Like Reply
sluttyhusband; my hangout
Like Reply
All advices are good. Go on vacations , that's first thing. Go to vacation where she can wear less clothes oprnely. Then exposing thing will come easily. Let her wear short dress there.
Like Reply
(25-09-2019, 11:12 AM)ronitamisha2824 Wrote: All advices are good. Go on vacations , that's first thing. Go to vacation where she can wear less clothes oprnely. Then exposing thing will come easily. Let her wear short dress there.

She is ok with short dresses. But i want her to enjoy when people oggle at her.
Like Reply
Make her Bold - make her confident and appreciated.
If she’s able to wear things and be confident, give her that - take her to spa, let her do her hair, or facial, get good clothes (of course) and some jewellery bits...
its not about revealing clothes, it is about how she can carry herself in it.
I have seen Sexy in Sareee, Slutty in Saree ... even in Kanjeevarams such a woman can sizzle and stir up the Men.
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
Like Reply