Adultery Natasha Transforms into Nasty Slut-1
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Natasha transforms into Nasty slut part-1[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Natasha is a divorced women from pune and was married to a guy for 20 years.[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]7 months ago they parted ways and she hasn’t had sex since! So she’s way too horny all the time and desperately in need of a good fuck and always on the prowl.[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]She was always fantasized by huge cocks and black cocks but his husband just had a 6 inch cock that never satisfied her.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]She lived in a row house and her house was the one next to the last one. The last one was owned by Mr.Nikam and they all lived there. Mr.Nikam was in his late 70s and with his old wife lived with their younger son Ashish who was just 26 and the elder son was in Chicago. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]So first I’ll describe myself I can clearly be stated as a hot attractive milf and clearly a lot of people check me out wherever I go. I have a beautiful and fair face and juicy lips my boob size is 34D and well compliments my figures of 36-26-34. And I’m damn proud of my round ass which is in great shape due to my zumba. As I’m practice zumba everyday.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I always had my eyes Ashish as he was a hot young bachelor. He was about 6’2 and had a buffed body due to his hardwork in gym and had strong biceps and even abs would be seen through his clothes. I fantasized about him many times and wanted him fucking me soon! And then gods helped me and Mr.and Mrs. Nikam planned to go to Chicago to meet their son and Ashish was going to be all alone.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I was told to take care of Ashish while they left. So in the evening i went to his house and started conversing with him about his studies and stuff. Then Everyday i used to go there in the evening and we talked and then we opened up well. So one day i asked him “don’t you have a girlfriend?” And very shyly he replied in a sad tone “No aunty” and I replied “Just call me Natasha it’s fine and don’t worry you’ll find someone soon”. Then we started talking about zumba and he seemed to be interested i quickly said “Ashish why don’t you come to my house in the afternoon and we do some zumba together” he agreed.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I was happy as this was a golden opportunity for me to get him between my legs. So the next day the bell rang i opened the door and I saw Ashish in a black vest and Blue shorts and I couldn’t just resist myself, He had such huge biceps a well worked chest and abs were clearly visible. He saw me and was astonished as i was just wearing a pink sports bra and a brown sports lower. My hair was open and my hair had streaks of golden in brown and my bright red lipstick just would make anyone die for me. I invited him in and he came in. We went to my training room and we started doing some zumba exercises. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I had a plan to seduce him and then i started executing it! First we did a bit of exercises and then suddenly on purpose I acted as i fell and twisted my ankle and screamed “ouch” Ashish came running to me and picked me up. I acted as if I’m in too much of pain and got closer to Ashish. “Ashish I can’t stand up help me pick me up and take me to my bed” he quickly picked me up due to his hardwork in gym and took me to the bed.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]He slowly started massaging my legs to make me feel better but I acted as if it was paining and screamed “Ouch it hurts I’ll need to get it warmth! Go in the washroom fill the bathtub with hot water I’ll need to take bath Ashish please?” He quickly stood and went in. While he was in i was getting more horny and naughty after some time he came out and started to pick me up but i said “Ashish please help me remove my pants it pains when i pick up my leg” and he helped me remove my pants and to his shock i wasnt wearing any panty so he could clearly see my wet and clean shaved pussy but he acted as if he didn’t see it. Then he made me stand and was taking me when i said “Ashish help me get naked i want to take bath” and he helped me remove my bra and my 34D boobs blotted out and touched him and got him excited and he was staring but then instead took me toh the washroom.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Inside he made me sit on a chair while he was checking after the temperature of the water and I knew this was the moment and I stood up and started slow jumps, he turned and said “You’re fine Natasha?” And I replied “suddenly i felt the pain vanished”. I gave him a naughty smile standing naked in front of him and he gave one back and suddenly he pulled me towards him and kissed me hard and left me. To act more i yelled “Ashish what do you think you’re upto!?” He suddenly felt he did something wrong and started saying “Sorry natasha i felt it was the right moment I’m really sorry” and then i smiled at him again and pulled him back at me and we passionately kissed for about a minute I moved my hands through his hair while he grabbed by boobs. After the kiss we were grasping for air! He suddenly said “ you filthy slut! I knew what you were upto and you were acting thoroughout”. Then we again kissed for some time and kissing me he picked me up and threw me on the bed and climbed on me and started kissing me hard again.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I was too horny and started biting his lips giving him hickeys all over his body and making him bite my boobs and get nasty.[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]The pain was making me hornier, and he was sucking my boobs pinching them hard and licking them making me damn wet!![/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Then he made me kneel down and stood in front of me removing his shorts and i knew that i was now gonna see his dick and to my surprise popped out a huge monster 12 inch black cock! Oh my god i was into heaven! I quickly took it my mouth and started licking it hard and make it sloppy with my saliva and licked it like my dream of huge black cock![/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Then he picked me up and lay me on the bed such that my head was hanging upside down and then he pushed his cock into my mouth then my throat and started thrusting and humping my mouth! It felt damn well i was gagged hard and my whole face was filled with my saliva dripping from my mouth due to the pounding and yet being such a nasty slut i felt the best![/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Then he screamed “Natasha you slut you nasty bitch I’m gonna ravage your pussy and you’re my sex slave today onwards” i replied “Yes master as you say”. He picked me up and started licking my lussy hard and made it more wet with his saliva and then put my legs on his shoulders and was about to put his dick in my pussy, even though it was gonna be painful as i had no sex for the last 6-7 months and my pussy never had such a big dick yet i was ready to have some fun. He slowly pushed half the dick in and i scream “Aaahhhhhh! Push it in master pushh!!!” And then with one thrust he was in! I screamed at the top of my voice “Aaaaahhhh! Fuck me harddd!!!” He started slow but then went on thrusting me hard and hard and harder and then I was I having the best fuck of my life a 12 inch cock ravaging my pussy!!![/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]He took me in different positions and i had a lot of orgasms! Finally he was about to cum and i told him to cum in my mouth[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]He told me to kneel down and again started fucking my mouth and gagging me and suddenly i felt a spurt in my throat and continuously the huge dick was cumming and cumming and i had a mouth full of cum! Being such a nasty slut i swallowed all of it![/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]We slept naked all night in the morning Ashish was gone and left behind a letter “Master will come to the slave tonight”[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]So how was the story? Comment please[/font][/font]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.