Incest Mother banged By Headmaster
Mother banged By Headmaster by storyfun

All credit to original author.

Hello guys, i am rahul and i am going to share a true incident of my life with you guys. this is the incident where my mom was banged by my fucking school headmaster. although i was very little at that time but i still remember the whole thing clearly.

My mom's name is Komola.my mom was 38 years old at that time. i can easily say that she is the hottest woman i have ever seen. she is very beautiful with a great set of tits. her ass is very big and round and being not too tall, it looks like two watermelon hanging on her bottom. her hair is black and long. it was so long that it covers her whole black like a blanket. she always tied her hair in a bun and that makes her too damm sexy. i don't think that she was a teaser but her dressup was such that it could bring back life to the dead ones. she used to wear sari with low cut blouse that barely covered her boobs. maybe she used to wear them because it was comfortable for her but it was just a sexy hot sight for other people. anyone could see the white flesh on her belly. she had a little fat on her belly that made her even more sexier. i think even my grandfather had hots for her. i have seen saw my grandfather touching her body parts whenever he got a single chance. my mom was very happy with her family life. my dad used to bang her 3 or 4 times every week. my dad was a business man and was always out of town. he used to bang my beautiful mom whenever he got a chance. my mom was happy with the banging she was getting. but now i understand that my mom was happy but never got the full pleasure of fucking from my dad. my dad had a small dick of 4 inches. i have seen my mom and dad having secretly and i knew that my dad was not the guy for my hot mom. he would kiss her face and boob for a moment and then would go straight for her beautiful pussy. she never felt the true pleasure from my dad until she was banged by my principal teacher.

Now let me start how this whole thing happend. every year we had a sports day in our school and students need to come to the school with their parents. it is really a great day for everybody. we all had fun but who knew that my mom was going to get the most fun ? anyway, as my dad was out of town, my mom came with me. she was wearing a lovely green sari with a yellow low cut blouse. she was looking too damm sexy. i saw that my friends dads were having a hard time not looking at her. we students sat on one side on all the parents sat on another side. our teachers also sat there. my mom was sitting right by the side of the teachers corner. as my dad was a well known businessman, all my teachers knew my mother. at that time we had our new principal. his name was mr. bikash. he seemed very interested to talk to my mother. he sat bu my mother and started to talk. now, mr.bikash was a guy that could scare you. his skin was black like coal and he was too ugly. we were kinda scared to have a guy like him as our principal. he was bald and had fat lips. he was just too ugly to look at. at first i was scared to see my mom with her. i saw that mr.bikash was looking at my mom's beautiful parts like a pervert. but mom did not notice it. after some time, everything seemed ok with me and i started to enjoy the sports events. all of my friends were there and we were having a great time. suddenly my mom called me and told me to come to her.

me: what is it mom ?

mom: rahul, i feeling a little bit tired. it is too hot here. i am going to your principal's house to take some rest. you stay here and be a good boy, ok ? i will be back within an hour or so.

me: ok mom.

now, the principals house was just beside the school building. it was not unknown to me. my previous principal liked me very much and treated me like his son. i used to go to the principals house to take rest. mom was looking very tired. so, it never crossed my mnd what was going to happen.mr.bikash came near to me and gave me a little slap on my shoulder.

mr.bikash: yes, mr rahul. you enjoy the sport. your mom need some cold air. don't worry, i will be with her. ok ?

me: ok sir.

then i went back to my friends. i saw my mom with my mr.bikash going towards the principal's building. as every one was busy with the sport. that building was completly empty. i sat by my friend krish and then he told me something that gave me a real scare. he told me that our principal was transferred from another school because of a sex scandal. he was acused of banging one of the female teacher at his previous school. i was really scared. i had no idea that this guy was so bad. i immediately started walking towards the building. when i reached the building, i was too scared to ring the bell. insted i went to the back of the building. i knew this building vey much and i knew that there was a door that can be used to enter the building. i was checking whatever my mom was ok or not. i secretly entered the building and from a distance i looked at the restroom secretly. my mom was sitting there. mr.bikash was not there. as i was about to leave i saw mr.bikash entering the room. i decided to stay a little more. my mom and bikash started to talk. i guess they were having a good time as i saw him and my mother laughing. i was relived from all my tension. then suddenly bikash got up and hugged my mother. my mom was surprised and shocked. she was about to scream. just then bikash pointed a pistol at my mother and told her not to shout. as my mom was in a dangerous situation, i didn't shout. my mom was scared like hell. then mr.bikash told her something. after that, he and my mom started walking towards the bedroom. now i was really scared. i knew what was going to happen. bikash put his arms around my mothers waist and stater to drag her towards the room. my mom was crying. mr.bikash was touching her ass softly.

As they entered the room, mr.bikash got on the bed and told my mom to come to her. my mom was not showing any sign of motion. i guess she was just too shocked. mr.bikash shouted at her and told her that if she doesn't obey her, he will shoot her. hearing this, mom came near him. mr.bikash was sitting at the edge of the bed. as mom came near her, he puts his hand around her ass and started to give small kisses on her fleshy stomach. he was squeezing her ass globes. my mom was too shamed to watch all this. she just closed her eyes because of humiliation. mr.bikash was roaming his hands on her ass in a circular motion. man he was having a great time. He was giving small bites to her stomach and was licking the whole part. all his kisses were wet noisy kisses. He then went for her breasts which were barely covered by the blouse. He started to pinch her breasts. My mom was squeaking with each pinch. He then started to massage her wonderful boobs. He put his head in between those jugs and was breathing heavily. He was smelling the wonderful smell that was coming from my mom's boobs. my mom was just motionless. he then pushed my mom on the bed on jumped up on her. he just stared at her for some moments and then started to give warm, moist noisy kisses. my mom was too beautiful. mr. bikash was telling that how beautiful she is the women of his dream. my mom was doing her best to stop this crazy man but it was of no use. he put his hands on her head and moved her face closer to mouth. he was licking my moms face like crazy. after 15 minutes of kissing, he got up and told my mom to remove her clothes.

mr.bikash: randi, take off your sari, i want to see you naked.

mom: please no.

mr.bikash: take off your clother or you will be in trouble. do it slowly.

hearing this, my mom removed the sari slowly from her body, she was in her blouse and petticot. mr.bikash, pulled the knot of her petticot and it fell from her body. then mr.bikash went for her lovely boobs which were still covered by the blouse. her boobs was geeting bigger with every second. she was not enjoying this but her body was responding like hell as my dad never treated her like this before. mr.bikash again sat on the edge of the bed and pulled my mom near him. then he put both his hands on my mothers mountains. he started to squeeze them. he then started to unbutton my moms blouse. mom tried to stop him but he was too strong for her. he impatiently torn off he last two buttons and just ripped off the bra. the only thing my mom had was the panty. mr.bikash started to squeeze my moms breasts very hard. he was pressing them like crazy. then he put his mouth on her right boob and took a good portion of her breast into his mouth. he was biting those lovely flashes. my mom stated to resist but she was feeling very weak. he started to press the left boob as he took the right nipple into his mouth. he then started to suck on the nipple. he was giving little bites to her nipple and my mom started to moan. after playing with the right boob, he went for the left boob. he played with the left boob like he did with the right one before. my moms breasts were wet from his saliva and was shining. after 15 minutes of sucking and pinching, he stopped. bite marks were there on my moms boobs. then he pushed the tits together and started to kiss them. my mom was feeling pale as she was feeling extreme pleasure form this pervert. he then got up and grabbed my moms boobs from behind. he started to squeeze them and started to kiss my mom's neck. i could see the bulge in his pants. his dick was pocking my moms ass. he was giving little strokes to my moms ass globes.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Now mr.bikash, let go off my mom and started to undress. when he removed his pants, my mom gave out a loud scream. mr.bikash's dick was like 10 inch long. it was dark and the cock head was like a little tennis ball. it was bright red and was covered with precum. mr.bikash sat on the sofa and told my mom to get on her knees. by this time, mom got the idea that it resisting is not an option for her. she simply went down on her knee and looked down at the floor. mr.bikash held his his cock with ine hand and with the other hand, he pulled my moms face near his cock. he told her suck it. he was a playful bastard. he put his cock on my mother's lips and started to move it in circular motion. he would give small strokes that would open my mom's lips very little. after playing for a while he started to insert his 10 inch penis into my mother's mouth. With a swift push, half of the dark meat went in. mr.bikash was in seventh heaven, he told my mom to suck on it. my mom started to move her head. the dick was getting covered with her lipstick. She was having a hard time trying to accommodate his huge member. She was gagging and saliva was coming out from the side of her mouth. mr.bikash held her head and was giving strokes in her mouth. he was mouth fucking her. after some time, he started to insert more of his penis. mom tried to stop him. she was trying to push hi off but mr.bikash was desperate. he gave a slap to my mom's head and told her to cooperate. my mom started to cry. mr.bikash got turned on by this and started to push his cock with more force. finally, he entered all his tool into her mouth. his bulge hair was touching her nose. i was getting turned on by all this. it was such a cool sight. he then removed all the meat except the tip. then he rammed the whole thing in her mouth again. mom's mouth was stretched wide open to accommodate it. i could see the saliva on mr.bikash's cock. it was shinning brightly.

mr.bikash: Oh, oh, lovely baby, do it more. i love you darling, please suck me more.

Mom: please stop. i beg you.

mr.bikash: hahaha, no way love, i am gonna make you my randi. you are all mine from now on. i am gonna use you whenever i want.

Mom: no, please, leave me. My son will be worried.

mr.bikash: don't worry about your son. i will call him and tell him that you are all right. now, keep sucking.

Mom had no other choice but to suck. he mouth fucked for 15 minutes and as he was about to cum, he held her head tightly. My mom knew that he was coming and tried to break away. but it was all in vain. mr.bikash dropped his load onto her mouth and mom had to swallow it. he kept his cock on her mouth and was screaming with pure pleasure. He told mom to lick his cock. my mom started to lick it and made it clean.

Mom: Please, that is enough, pleae let me go.

mr.bikash: haha, now i am going to fuck you my love. A beautiful lady need a good fuck from a fat ugly basterd like me. heheh.

He then tore my mom's panty and made her fully naked. Her pussy was covered with black pubic hair. he started to kiss my mom and finger fuck her.
now mom was getting real pleasure from it. although she was saying no, but her body was saying yes. after some time mr.bikash got his force back and was preparing for the final assault. he told mom to lie on the bed and then jumped on her. she was crushed by his weight. mr.bikash held his cock and guided it to her pussy. he brushed away her pubic hairs with his cock. my mom was really frightened. it was a huge tool. finally mr.bikash gave a damm hard push and almost 2/3 of his cock went in. my mom gave a loud shout. mr.bikash immediately started to kiss her. he left his cock in that potion and was slowly moving it around inside her pussy. he was making room for his cock. then slowly he started to enter again. mom's legs were pointing at the air and her hands were moving like crazy as she had no idea what to do now. she was lost with all this pain and pleasure. finally, he buried his whole thing into my moms pussy, i could see a little amount of blood coming out of her vagina. mr.bikash then slowly started to give her small strokes. my mom was moaning crazy. with each stroke , she would wimper like a little puppy. mr.bikash continued to give her small strokes to make her feel better. afer 10 minutes, the real deal started. mr.bikash was pulling all his meat out and was ramming the whole thing again. it was making a great erotic sound. my mom' pussy was flooded with cum. i guess she had cummed at leat 5 to 6 times. mr.bikash was fucking my mom real hard now. the bad was cracking violently. he was pressing her boobs and was bucking his hips like a wild bull. it was so erotic to see a huge black dude fucking my beautiful mom. Each stroke would make slapping sound like plop plop splosh splosh. the room was filled with the sound of fucking. my mom was now screaming in pleasure.

mr.bikash: you like that randi ? you like it

Mom: please slow down. i am going to die, please please please please. no more.

mr.bikash: no more ? you want me to stop ?

mr.bikash pulled his cock except for the tip and looked at my mom's face. just like a little baby, my mom said "no". as he heard it. he gave a huge smile and rammed the whole thing again. he started to fuck her even harder. her boobs were jumping up and down violently. mr.bikash was slapping her butt. her ass globes were red because of all the slapping. he fucked her in that position for about 20 minutes. man, he was not done it. he got up from bed and pulled mom and made her sit on his lap. he then started to fuck her woth more force. his balls were slapping my mom's ass. mom put her arms around him. she wrapped her legs around him like a snake and was getting the banging of her life time. mr.bikash was holding mom by grabbing her ass globes. both were now kissing and mom was responding to him like a bitch. finally, mr.bikash said that he was about to cum. Mom told her to cum outside but he was out of control. he increased his pace with some very hard final strokes, he gave a loud shout and cummed on her pusyy. my mom was also cumming and was jerking like crazy. he kept his cock inside her pussy and filled her up with his sperm. they stayed at that postion and finally they broke off the hug. as mr.bikash removed his cock, cum started to flow from my mom's pussy. she was tired from all the banging and lied on the bed. mr.bikash then went to the bathroom. i quickly came out of the house and went behind the garden to jerk off my steam. i returned to the house. then the phone rang. it was mr.bikash.

mr.bikash: rahul, your mom is a little bit sick beta. i think it will be better for her to stay at my place, here, talk to your mother.

Mom: Beta, i am feeling sick. i think i will stay at your principals place for tonight. they have a guest room over here. so be a good boy, oh by the way, make sure to bring a new sari for me tomorrow morning. ok beta ? now you go and study, exams are coming.

me: ok mom. you take care.

I was laughing in my head. i knew that mr.bikash is going to fuck her all night. after that, my mom got a job in my school as a teacher. i think it was a plan of mr.bikash. he even fucked my mom during the office hour. my mom got pregnant because of all the fucking. my dad was a real dumbass. he had no idea what was going on. we were at that place for 6 more years ann druing that period, my mom got banged by mr.bikash almost everyday. she was getting more sexier day by day and even my friends started to lust for her.

hope you enjoyed it.
[+] 2 users Like vault's post
Like Reply
yes enjoyed lot
post like this stories more
Like Reply