Adultery Horny housewife
Note: The story contains some inter faith elements , story was written for the purpose of pure fun and entertainment, please don't read if you find such things offending

Tara was getting bored at home. Her six year old son has gone to school. Tara took her phone and checked for messages . She checked for her brother in law's message. She kinda liked flirting with him , well it's more than flirting recently , they are sexting at night. He nowadays even tries to touch her back and waist, exposed through her saree when he is at home. She liked his soft touches and his hands on her skin. She started wearing her saree below her navel and beneath her saree a sexy silver waist chain to tease her husband's brother. Eventhough the waist chain is beneath her saree , a small portion of it'll be a little bit up most of the times , so that her b-i-l can know she's wearing it. Teasing him when he's at home is her major hobby nowadays and he makes her hot at night times with his dirty messages. She knows that one day she'll spread her legs for him.
      Tara and her family is actually from Delhi. She came to Kochi after her marriage as her husband got transferred to here. It's been 8 years of marriage and they have a six year old son. Even at the age of 35 looks both beautiful as well as sexy. Infact age only had increased her beauty. She is 5'7 tall and has a figure of 34-30-34. She isn't a plumpy fat type but has right fleshes at the right place and has got a pretty face.
      Tara's husband is now abroad , it's been 7 months since his last visit. Having a body which men would die for and not getting the proper attention from her hubby had made Tara a bitch in heat. She desperately wanted some fuck and she knew whom she will fuck , but something else pulled her back from it. May be the thought of her son , the love she deeply had for her hubby, fear of society…but she knows that one day she'll finally get laid with her brother in law. That thought was giving a tingy feeling between her legs.
   Tara was falling to sleep when she heard the doorbell ringing. She opened the door. It was the plumber. She forgot that she had called him. There was some problems with the taps in 2 bathrooms and kitchen.
    Plumber's name was Rahim , he was a tall, dark skinned guy with thick beard and a pot belly. He was a man in his early 40's. He wasn't bald but didn't had much hair. He was a pervert and he always had a fancy for ***** married women. There are some gossips in his locality that Rahim have impregnated many ***** and Christian women. His usual preys were high class married women in their post 30's who miss regular sex.
   Tara looked at Rahim , he was wearing a t shirt and lungi. The t shirt looked dirty with his sweat and some paint and grease marks. He had a towel in his shoulders with which he wiped the sweat in his face. He was having foul odor, may be because of the sweat or may be he might not have taken a bath. He looked dirty and smelled dirty. However his dirtiness gave a tingling sensation in Tara's pussy. Did she desired him?
  "Which taps should I fix Bhabhi?", asked Rahim. Tara's mind had wandered somewhere , but his question woke her. "Uhh, oh yes , one in kitchen , the other in two bathrooms, come I'll show you". 
    Tara walked into the kitchen with Rahim following her. His eyes were fixed on her back. Her hairs were tied in ponytail, with rubber band and then hair was further tied up with clutcher.Her blouse revealed too much skin in her back , and also her waist, her ass where jiggling with her steps , her anklets made a gentle sound and his eyes got fixed on a silver coloured thing in her waist popping out of her saree , he understood it's her waist chain.
   All this had made Rahim hard, he felt to grab her ass but he controlled himself.

She led him to the kitchen."This tap bhayya", she said. "Show the other two taps also", Rahim replied. "Yes, come with me".
   Tara had a strange feeling about him. He was so dirty yet she was getting attracted to his dirty smell. Tara noticed that his eyes were fixed on her ass. Well Tara isn't new to these things. She always gets a lot admirers when she is around men. A lot of men always ogle to see her navel. But she didn't showed it that way. But now she felt to give Rahim a show. But she too tried to control her desires thinking it's all bad. 'But what bad is there if I'm intending to sleep with my brother in law soon', she thought.
    Tara led him to their common bathroom ,"see bhayya the tap in this bathroom and one more in the bathroom in attached to my room", she said. The word 'my room' gave Tara another sensation in her pussy , she felt like inviting someone to her bedroom who never should have been there, this excited her.
   "Okay bhabhi, I'll mend this , I left my tool kit in your front door , if you don't mind could you please take that for me bhabhi", said Rahim inspecting the tap in her attached bathroom.
"Yeah, sure", said Tara , Rahim walked the swing of her ass as she walked away.
 He looked around the bathroom and found Tara's used bra and panties hanging there. He took it and smelled it. The smell of her sweat made him hard. He quickly took out his own undies and hung it in the bathroom. He heard the light sound of her anklets indicating her return. Even the jiggling sound was liked by his cock as it remined hard.He quickly hung her inners there along with his. 
    "Here bhayya , your tool kit ", said Tara standing in the bathroom entrance. "Come here and give it bhabhi , he said, as he wanted to hide his erection". He was standing near the tap. Tara walked towards him , and Rahim took his tool kit from her as she reached near him, his hands lightly brushed her hands then. Tara noticed his hardon also.

The plumber kneeled and examined the tap. As he was working he looked to Tara's side . "Ufff", he said. As she standing in her right he could see Tara's deep navel from there , he seen sweat running through her waist into her navel. Tara did heard his remark and instantly covered her navel by pulling the saree but however her eyes fell on his erection. It was huge.
   Rahim also realised that she was watching her dick. A wicked smile appeared in his face ,'or else why she should she still stand in the bathroom watching my work', he thought. Rahim had no shame , he just asked her straight forward,"Bhabhi why are you still in the bathroom , I'll inform you when the work is done , isn't it enough?"
  "I….uh.. yeah.. yeah it is", Tara stuttered for a while, she knew that Rahim realised she was watching his dick , she felt embarrassed. She walked away quickly,"what was happening to me, she thought". When she was out of the bathroom she looked towards it once more , she found Rahim's undies along with her inners hanging there. Now only she spotted it. She felt humiliated but her pussy got wet.
      Five minutes later Rahim called her and said the work is complete. Tara felt a bit of disgust to walk to the bathroom but Rahim's dirty odor was attracting her. She walked towards the bathroom and peeped in . Rahim was standing near the tap. Tara went into the bathroom , she could see his erection poking his lungi.  

"Babhi check the tap yourself", he said. She came near the tap, she was standing so close to Rahim. She bent towards the tap and tried to open it, she couldn't as it was really tight.  Rahim saw her waist folds tightening with her attempt to open it."Not like that bhabhi", he said
      He stretched his hands towards the tap , she felt Rahim moving closer , his hands was pressing against her waist , she liked the touch of his strong sweat covered dirty hands on her waist. His strong hands opened the tap and with his each attempt she felt his hands pressing more into her waist , she bite her lips as a reaction to it , her hands unintentionally went towards Rahim's erect dick poking through his lungi. Rahim opened the tap and water started flowing to the floor , Tara's hands now was resting on his dick. 

He immediately grabbed her waist and pinned  Tara towards the wall , and moved her pallu and started kissing her navel , Tata let out a moan , both of them were now in their moment of heat , there was no need of any talking. Tara felt Rahim's dirty tongue swooshing her navel and eating the sweat accumulated in her navel. He rose up and started kissing her lips , and poked his finger into her navel. His mouth tasted dirty , it was mixed with cigarette taste and all, Tara found a new found attraction towards it , she started to suck his tounge and pressed her nails onto his back. Rahim quickly unwrapped her out of her saree. 
    He turned off the tap and dropped her saree to the wet floor. He pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly. Tara too hugged him tightly , she was lost in ecstasy. Rahim kissed her cheeks and said , "you are really beautiful bhabhi". Tara layed her head onto his chest hearing that.
    Rahim kissed let earlobes and neck . His tongue tasted her face . He licked her lips and kissed her passionately . He bit her lower lips in the act, his hand was drawing circles around her navel . His kisses started traveling downwards , to her breast . He kissed her cleavage and softly pressed her boobs. He quickly undid her blouse. The sweat odour from her armpits hit his nose. He pinned her to wall again and raised her right arm and pressed his nose to her armpits. He could feel tiny hairs sprouted out of her shaved armpits. He kissed those armpits. The scent of her sweat was making him mad. He started licking her armpit in that position. 
    "Umma, aaah", Tara moaned as he licked her armpit. He took away his lungi while eating her right armpit. He didn't have to do anything Tara's hand went automatically to his large black dick covered in thick hair. She started stroking it . The feel of a dirty black enjoying her body in her bathroom had its impact done in her cunt . It was flowing with juices. Rahim's other hand unhooked her bra.
    Rahim looked her milky white big melons with pink areolas and nipples. He kissed her right nipple . He cupped her boobs from beneath with both his hands and started to lick her areola without touching her nipple. The feel of his tongue on her areolas and that too without a touch in her sensitive tit made her horny , she was moaning and breathing heavily . Suddenly he gave a bite to her tit and she felt her pussy juices leaking out , she pressed Rahim's  head into her boobs while she orgasmed without even a single touch in her cunt.

Rahim was sucking her boobs in bathroom. She felt extremely dirty and horny. His foul odour was making her wet again. Rahim slowly went down from her boobs to her waist. He undid her waist chain and dropped it down. She looked downwards to see her saree , blouse , bra and waist chain in the wet bathroom floor along with Rahim's dirty lungi. He undid her pettykot also fastly and took away his t shirt . Rahim was now standing in stark naked with his 7 inch big dick pointing towards Tara , and Tara was standing in her wet panty. Rahim laughed seeing Tara's state and pulled her outside the bathroom to her bedroom.

Rahim sat on the bed. Tara's phone was lying in the bed. He asked Tara to unlock the phone and give it to him. Tara did as he said and he took some photos of Tara in her wet panty . "Come hottie , come taste my dick" , Rahim said . Tara kneeled before him and held his dick in her hand . It was really dirty. It seemed as if he wasn't washing his dick for ages. It was stinky also and his pubic hair was like bushes . She kissed his dick on its circumcised portion. It tasted really dirty . 
   Tara licked his dick's tip. The dirty taste of the dick was increasing the lustful sensation in her pussy, she kissed all around his dick and licked it well. She then took the dick in her mouth. Rahim untied her clutcher and her hair hung in ponytail.  She slowly started to take the dick deep into her mouth. "Woah , you high class whores are always superb in sucking dicks , listen slut you deserve a gangbang with more of people of my kind".

Rahim's words hit her head. "Whore! I'm a whore! What else am I , sucking the dick of an ugly in my marital bed , with just my panties , mangalasutra and anklets in my body", the thoughts were giving a good effect in her pussy . She wanted his dick inside her now. She started to suck his dick faster . Rahim pressed her head onto his dick and started moaning . "Aaaaarghhh bitch ,here have this "  Rahim ejaculated a large amount of cum into her mouth. Tara drank the whole cum in a gulp .
      Rahim raised her and dropped her onto bed, he quickly took away her anklets and pulled away her panty. Her shaven bald cunt came into view . He spread her legs and started eating her cunt. His tounge rolled around her clit . He licked and kissed it for some good time.
 "Ummm , aah , aaah , aaahhh…. , Mmmm , yesss , ufff , yesss suck my pussy, suck this married ***** sluts pussy , give me your cock Rahim bhayya" said Tara. This actually surprised Rahim , he never thought this bitch would give up this easily. This also made his dick damn hard.
   "Doesn't your hubby fuck you well dear?" asked Rahim. "You know bhayya he is abroad , and his tiny cock won't last much, I always needed a real man , one like you, I always wanted to be treated like a whore".
   Even she couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth . She was giving herself to him. Why shouldn't she , he was showing her heaven.
    Rahim put his middle finger into her pussy , he started to fingering her gently , he then smelled her asshole and gave her asshole a fine lick. "Umaaaahhh" , she felt her nipple stiffening more as she moaned. Rahim now put two fingers in her pussy and started fingering her roughly and licked her asshole. 
   "Yes , yes , show me heaven , yes , yeeaaahhh , I'm going to cum , yessss, please don't stoopp bhaaaaiyaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh……." Tara squirted heavily saying it . Her pussy sprayed her squirt on her room , a large amount of her cum was made her bed soak in it. 

Rahim rose layed on top of her and rubbed his dick on her pussy , " you ready to take this , you married ***** whore" . 
  " Yes bhayya , fuck me , fuck me hard bhayya " , Tara was begging.
   Rahim slowly inserted his seven inch monster into her pussy . He slowly started to move in and out of her. He sucked her nipples while he moved slowly.
   "Aah yes, yes , ummm, " Tara moaned. "I can feel you bhayya , I can feel you inside me , you are not like my tiny dicked hubby, yesss , fuck me like thaa..oh yes , yes , yes , yesss , harder,,aah , aah ,aaah, aaahhh, aaahhh…"
   Her moans were getting louder and longer with the increase in his thrust , he increased the speed of fucking her , he was now drilling her like a machine and Tara now started to scream."aaaaaa , aaaaaa ,yeeaaahhh , aaahhh ,aaah aaaaaAAAAA" she screamed as she came again.
   Tara lay on the bed exhausted. "Get up bitch , stand in your all four , I need to fuck you more." said Rahim slapping her thighs. He made Tara stand in her all fours , in doggy style. He again tasted her cunt juices and her asshole and inserted his dick into her cunt in a single thrust. 
    "Ouaaahhh" , moaned Tara loudly in his move. He was now fucking her in doggy position . He pressed and squeezed her boobs like pillow while he fucked her. He inserted his one finger into her asshole as he fucked her cunt from back. "Yes, yes , oh yes bitch , yesss, I'm going to cum , aaaarrghhhh" moaned Rahim as he released her load into her pussy.He slapped Tara's ass and pushed her aside like she's some toy.
   He climbed on top of her started licking her left armpit . This time he was also pinching her tit. He wasn't showing any gentleness this time , he was squeezing it as hard as possible , Tara was  moaning loudly to it. He licked her armpits for some good time , it was then she said, "fuck me again." 
   "What?"asked Rahim. "Fuck me again please " ,Tara begged. "You surely is a real slut. What you actually deserve is a gangbang". Saying this Rahim  took her out of her bedroom to the living room. Then only Tara noticed that the door was left open. She panicked for a moment but Rahim didn't care.
   He threw her onto the sofa and went to switch on the TV. She looked around , the "windows have curtain, no one will see unless they walk in", she thought. "Can we close the doors", she asked."NO", Rahim's reply was like a command. Tara nodded and just sat on her sofa. Rahim went inside to the kitchen. Tara sat on the sofa thinking how she, a homely wife was being fucked like a bitch in her own house, the thought of being commanded in her home by an ugly made her feel so dirty, she said herself "slut".
Her hands traveled towards her cunt , she started fingering herself and started to press her tits. She could have closed the door now ensuring her safety but she rather chose to sit on the sofa and finger her pussy thinking of her own activities. The fear of getting caught excited her. She started pressing her erect nipples.
      Rahim came back with a bottle of oil. He came and kissed her, she was still fingering.
"My whore", said Rahim, "yes bhayya",.     "stand in all fours on the sofa whore" , to which Tara obliged. 
 He got onto to the sofa , undid her pony tail, her hair was now spread all over her back and now he started kissing her asshole, he suddenly applied some oil there.
"No, not there , please" , Tara shouted , "shut up whore, " he said and gave a tight slap to her ass. Her ass jiggled to it. He applied some oil on his dick and started to push his dick into her ass.
  Tara was screaming in the beginning , Rahim was fucking without any mercy , if Rahim hadn't raised the TV volume neighbors would have gathered there. But slowly the pain turned to pleasure , Tara was moaning now. Rahim started fingering her cunt along with his ass fuck. He increased his speed , "you ***** slut , you are designed for dicks , all the sluts are like you , you are a fucking cheap slut fucked by a plumber , you are a cheap whore"
"Aaaaaaahhhhh" Tara orgasmed again hearing it. She was really tired now , but Rahim had no intention to stop. He took his cock out of her asshole and made her sit on his cock. He was now fucking her cunt in cow girl position. 
   Tara was moaning heavily , his entire dick was inside her, suddenly he lifted her with his dick still inside her pussy and pinned her to wall and fucked her. He bite her tities hard this time. There were several bite marks of his own her milky boobs , her tits were swelling.
Rahim now placed her on the floor , his dick still inside her , he was fucking like a machine , Tara wrapped her legs around him as he drilled her pussy , her moans were now loud enough for the neighbors to hear
    "Bitch , your hubby don't deserve your pussy , I'm going to impregnate you with my cum , have my baby and make him also fuck you bitch , I can guarantee the baby will fuck you better than any Hindus you know, you filthy cock sucking whore". 
   "Yesss you are right , no one will fuck me like you , I'll make your son also fuuuckk mee , aah ,aaah give mme your babyy, ohhh , aah , make me pregnant , make me, ohh  , I'm youaaa aash I'M COMMMMMIMGGGGGGG", saying this she came again, and Rahim also shot his load into her pussy at the same time ."aaaarrghhhh take my seeds bitch" he said as he came deep into her.
       Both of them laid on the floor exhausted for sometime . Tara was feeling so slutty , suddenly the cock hit 4. "Oh no" Tara said, as she tried to get up , she was very weak after the intense fucking , she couldn't get up, "my son will come shortly"
 Rahim looked at the nude lady for a moment. He then helped her get up and took her to bedroom to help her dress. He went to the bathroom and took her wet drenched clothes from the floor."you are going to wear this when your son comes", he said.
 "What these clothes, nonsense", she said
"If you aren't going to wear thisyou are going to stand nude infront of him and with me along with you". Tara was shocked to hear it. She knew she had no choice. 
 He made her wear the wet pettykot without panty , with his cum dripping between her legs, he made her wear an anklet on her right leg , and made her wear the waist chain. The pettykot was tied just above her public region. She had to wear blouse without bra and she wore the wet saree.
     Rahim went to repair the rest of the taps , as Tara walked out of her house in that dress to get her son. As her saree was worn well below her navel her waist chain could be seen. However she covered her navel. Her wet blouse and saree was sticking to her body. This excited her and her nipples were poking out. Her wet saree and pettykot was sticking to her body and it ended a few inches above her ankles. This showed out that she was wearing a right leg anklet which indicates that she is a married slut. Her saree and pettykot was sticking into her asscrack and her assglobes could be easily figured. She went like that and stood infront of her gate waiting for her son's school bus to come , giving a very good show to her neighbors and the pedestrians.
  She again fell to her thoughts." Slut" , she thought of herself and her hands went towards her pussy area as if under a spell. She rubbed her pussy over her saree on that roadside without even thinking who are all watching her.

[+] 4 users Like Maathan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice bro... Continue
Like Reply
very HOT story. continue more
Like Reply
Bhai Hindi me likho
Like Reply
Please continue this hot story with regular updates
Like Reply
good. more episodes pls
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
awesome , please post more
Like Reply
continue the story. very very hot
Like Reply
continue hero as rahim
Like Reply
Super story. please continue
Like Reply
hot n erotic....

go on....
Like Reply
what happened bro. stopped?
Like Reply
Highly erotic. Kinky perverted ,sexy story. Please write more episodes of this story.
Like Reply
Sorry for making you all wait , but it'll take some time to update the next part , sorry guys , but definitely will update
Like Reply
no probs bro. come soon. will wait
Like Reply
gooo onnn
Like Reply
next update????????
Like Reply
waiting
Like Reply
(29-09-2019, 06:49 AM)Maathan Wrote: Sorry for making you all wait , but it'll take some time to update the next part , sorry guys , but definitely will update

waiting  :-/
[+] 1 user Likes Arul Pragasam's post
Like Reply
continue bro
Like Reply