Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultery Suggestions for Starting New Story
Heart 
Hi guys and girls I want to start New thread and have 2 ideas  in mind just want your suggestion on which idea should I work first 
1st Idea is about Fantasy Mom Son storyline
2nd is about Tarak Metha ka olta chasma

Please suggest which story you would like to read so that I can work over it also u r free to give other suggestions
SexMastermind
I am Girl 38
Jiski chut me bhut khujli h
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Plz write on.....Wife swapping with nigro and group sec
Like Reply
U shud do the mom son story. Make it a story where mother cuckolds and humiliates her son for punishing him for trying to spy on her
[+] 1 user Likes aryaman's post
Like Reply
Ha year Hindi me story starrt karo jis me beta apni mom ki chudai Dekh Dekh kar motherchod banne ko majboor ho gaya hai
[+] 1 user Likes Lund8's post
Like Reply
Desi CHAAHAT ............. jismo ki incest & adult
Story hai desibees.com usey yaha pe start karo aur complete karo
[+] 1 user Likes Sanjay335's post
Like Reply
Interfaith humiliation
Like Reply
Brother, please write a story on the basis of interfaith theme in which a low class man who has a monster uncut black cock will seduce the pakeeza female members of a very high class muslims family and ultimately he will become successful in his mission.
Like Reply
(21-07-2019, 05:54 PM)TedBundy Wrote: Brother, please write a story on the basis of interfaith theme in which a low class man who has a monster uncut black cock will seduce the pakeeza female members of a very high class muslims family and ultimately he will become successful in his mission.

You are right brother.It will be great if the writer will chose this theme.
Like Reply