Adultery Empire
Hello friends I want to write a short story about adultery,betrayal, money,bdsm 

Empire
Priya:How may I help you. 
Satvik: I have an appointment to meet the chairman at 1:00 pm. 
Priya:please have a sit for 20 min I will call you. 
Priya in her mind thinking I have never seen this hunk.By seeing satvik priya has a hand on her pussy when she thought the idea of him entering her dripped hole.suddenly she has been lacking a good fuck over a period as she is the personal secretary to vasundhara the chairman of madhavan industries.  
12:36pm Tring Tring:hello!Priya is satvik in the lobby.yes mam.please walk him through the cabin. 

Priya:Yes mam
Priya:chairman is ready to see you ,please come by me
Satvik:yeah sure I am ready to come for you
Priya : what did he say that. 
Satvik:I hope she is a virgin what about that fucking ass
Vasundhara:Age 42 size 34-32-36 .she honey trapped madhavan being a personal Secretary to him.Then she grew closer to him physically and personally.

12 years back hotel Marriott. chennai,Sir you won the tender,congratulation to you.  
Mad:Vasu we won the tender without you we couldn't  have done it.So I have a gift for you.open this box for me. 
Vas:Sir this is incredible,But I can't afford this kind of gift.sir I want to know how much this house has worn your pocket. 
Mad:Vasu this is for us.
Vasu:Sir,what do you mean by us.
Mad:I want both of us to have a place together and I know I am married, will you be my girlfriend
Vasu:In her my mind she got what she wanted and devious plans to become the queen.
Sir I love you she gave him a hug.he pressed both his hands firmly and squeezed her navel.smooching her lips he asked will you be my second wife.she nodded her head and kissed him firmly and they kiss passionately for long and saliva dripping from their mouths.she knows mad is not a womanizer he loved her wife too much but her wife's actions made him to look for some other person in his life .she wanted badly to conquer his mind and she wanted to rule the company from her grip.as the passionate kiss intensifies ,her face is glowing as she became inch closer to her dream. Mad put his hands on her saree removed her pallu firmly got hold of her beautiful melons.he mercilessly pressed the melons of her beautiful Secretary. She knows she has to survive this period and she is being ecstatic as she is only the second woman to taste his manhood.
Mad:are you liking it.
Vasu:yes sir.
Mad:Call me mad. I am not your sir from now are you ready to take my cock.
She said yes and he pressed his hannd on her pussy and he found wetness between her legs.she let out a huge moan and she scratched his back with her long nails and she licked his chest and they both looked at each other and both laughed at the position they are in.he pressed her boobs hardly with one hand and her ass with the other hand.he turned her against the wall he dropped down and from her toes he lifted her  petticoat and loosened the bare thread and all fell on the ground and firmly he pushed his hand inside her panty and inserted his two fingers and moved them in circles.she felt a great sensation in her body and she knows it's only  miniscule for the 6 inch cock to thrive her pussy.he roughly penetrated her pussy walls as with in seconds she left a huge moan and there comes her first orgasm.he kissed her lips then lifted her and both of them dropped on the bed cuddling and kissing each other finally he stretched her legs and both of them looked in the eye as he brought his cock towards her pussy and he looked at baby as he inserted his manly cock into her clean shaved pussy.as he thrusted his cock to and fro she felt small pain and after she shown him signs that she is beginning to enjoy.
Mad: I love you honey are you enjoying it.
Vasu:Yeah my love go deeper and harder baby.
Mad:Will you be partner my crime honey and he removed his cock and put it there he started to ram her quickly.
Vasu:Harder baby fuck me harder don't you dare to remove that cock baby.
The entire room is filled with their moans and the sexual intensity has increased between the two bodies and as he fucked her harder and she reached the climax and he fucked her for 4 minutes and mad ejaculated his all over her body.
Present
Priya:excuse me mam.
Vasu:Come on in and leave us both alone for some time priya.
Vasu:You like that ass baby.
Satvik is 25 year old hunk,one of the partners son he holds 45% of the conglomerate ,sexual icon he beds the women he wants.youngest billionaire in the country.
Satvik:I'll ride that ass of your secretary later.Now you ride my manly 8 inch bull vasundhara.

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.