Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Who is Richest Person
Someone asked the richest man in the world, Bill Gates, “Is there anyone richer than you in the world?”

Bill Gates replied, “Yes, there is a person who is richer than me.”

He then narrated a story.

“It’s during the time when I wasn't rich or famous.

I was at the New York Airport when I saw a newspaper vendor.

I wanted to buy one newspaper but found that I don't have enough of change. So I left the idea of buying and returned it to the vendor.

I told him of not having the change. The vendor said, “I am giving you this for free.” On his insistence, I took the newspaper.

Coincidentally, after 2–3 months, I landed at the same airport, and again, I was in short of change for a newspaper. The vendor offered me the newspaper again. I refused and said that I can't take it for I ddn't have a change that day too. He said, “You can take it, I am sharing this from my profit, I won't be at loss.” I took the newspaper.

After 19 years, I became famous and known by people. Suddenly I remembered that vendor. I began searching for him and after about 1½ month of searching, I found him.

I asked him, “Do you know me?” He said, “Yes, you are Bill Gates.”

I asked him again, “Do you remember once you gave me newspaper for free?”

The vendor said, “ Yes, I remember. I gave you twice.”

I said, “I want to repay the help you had offered me that time. Whatever you want in your life, tell me, I shall fulfill it.”

The vendor said, “ Sir, don't you think that even by doing so, you won't be able to match my help?”

I asked, “Why?”

He said, “I had helped you when I was a poor newspaper vendor and you are trying to help me now, when you have become the richest man in the world. How can your help match mine?”

*That day I realised that the newspaper vendor is richer than me because he didn't wait to become rich to help someone.*

People need to understand that the truly rich are those who possess a rich heart rather than lots of money."

It's really very important to have a rich heart to help others.

Source:Internet/what's up.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.