Fantasy GENDER ROLE REVERSAL STORIES
Hi, anyone interested for gender role reversal stories where women are dominant and men are submissive
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Story of Anushka
Bipasha a 50 year old photo journalist to a leading magazineTIMESwas travellingwith her tvsapachertr 360cc with her cameraand notepad, for her to cover explore news, cargo pant and full slleved shirtiscomfortable as they have pockets where she kept her pen, pencil , camera roll, a glock for safety, a nibof rum and packet of cigarette for relaxation.Mountain climber shoe to explore hindered place , withblack goggles and short hair. From beginning of journalism she was fearless daring, started in yamaha rx100 to travel around country for news. She has been awarded many prestigious accolades for journalismin national and international level. Many times appear in national and international news. CurrentlyTIMES magazine paying her monthly 1 crore money for news coverage. She is travelling 1400 km awayfrom city on her bike to cover a upcoming gender issue in some tribal village, where 5 girls killed a rapistby castrating him, to check what is truth behind allegation.She has her girl informer in every village ofcountry, so gets information before thing happened, this punishment also to occur, she got letter.
She was a philanthropist too, she had no time for herself so never married.She recovered a genderidentity crisis boy Shailendra(Shalu) from a bunch of Hijra Toli in Mumbai in one report. Shalu initiallyworked as her assistant, accompanied her on her bike, preparing notes, taking interviews, he was agraduate. She also later adopted a orphan girl Anushka. Now Shalu took care of the girl so stayed inhome took care of everything. Now her family is completed but she married shalu in a secret ceremonyinside house, but shalu considers her as his female husband. She is more relaxed, now gets a nice homemade food, she did not know how to cook, her house was messy when single. Moreover she now have areason to return to home instead roaming around. Free time means a long bike ride with family, night
good massage by a delicate boy half of her age and warmth hug of her adopted daughter when shehears they are going to icecream or fun park or water park by her bike. Courtyard swimming pool isbonding between mother and daughter, she gives her swimming coaching.A locket hanginga perfectfamily piucture of her riding bike with Shalu holding her hips and daughter in front reminding how luckyshe is. It was a long bike ride, she had rode bike in bosnia, iraq, syria, afghanisthan, kashmir, dantewada.She also knows all fourwheeler driving and blackbelt in karateand jujitsu of 10
th
dan, a tough lady notafraid of anything, fortunately till date nothing much mishap happened mostly due to her negotiationand soft skills to psychologically manipulate any person.
She has to reach 1400km in one day as next day is full moon night where rapist will be punished and shewill get one chance to directly take pic of women heroic of backward tribe, their own justice system tothe world.She was riding nonstop at 100km/hrfor 14 hours only refueling at petrol pumps. She arrivedat tribal village of 20 family. Villagers welcomed her , they offered her food and shelter, she has been soreputed, her informer was a married wman, she informed all. She opened her diary wrote herexperience of welcome took pictures.
Next morning shewoke up, a lot of busyness in tribe. Her informer gave her female saree blousepetticoat worn by all tenaged girlsand women. She has never worn it, nor felt comfortable. Informertold to attend court of tribe she has to attend by wearing saree. Informer helped her wearing saree, shewore it felt uncomfortable in walking more in taking photograph and writing in pad or recording. Finallyshe was comfortable in blouse and petticoat, draped saree upto waist and tucked rest inside petticoat.She went to centreof tribe, nearly 20 women in saree married and 20 girls with boys and men arrived,one woman told in native language, informer translated everything as per court held all men exceptculprit leave the village with boys. Men with boys left as soon as hearingwith small kids. Now all girlswomen proceeded to a closed room. 6 eldest women took centre stage, informer said in this village
eldest women actas jurist, their decision final matter family, criminal or civil case.All women girlssmoked hukkah and drank intoxicating liquor brewed in home.
Accused man was sitting on centre . case proceeded daughter of man spoke she and her mothersuccessfully hunted a deer and with some berries they returned. Her father prepared cookingpreparation while her mother and she danced around drinking toddy, food was tasty, father was horny,but mother declined his sexual need, she was tired in hunting and more toddy effect she was feelingsleepy. Though mother could overpower father easily drunken state she could not move an inch. Fatherinserted his fingers inside my mom’s vagina, later he fucked her in her drunken state for 2 minutes.
Women jurist asked is it true to woman , she agreed. For Bipasha it is a normal marital bang which isnormal outside but not here. She was recording all proceedings. Finally all women agreed man wasunder dark influence of lust comitted horrible scene so he will feel NaryaDanda. Man was strippednaked. 1
st
his wife had intercourse till both ejaculated, his penis was again rubbed, all women one byone took turn just lifted their petticoat sat on man’s face and penis simultaneosly, their petticoat totallycovering man, they sang clapped playing girly games. After they satisfied they lifted themselves. Allwomen took turn to enjoy their pleasure. Informer said does Bipasha wants to enjoy, she said she doesnot want penis insertion inside her, but she would love to get her pussy licked. Which was allowed, sheejaculated heavily at last. Man’s face was wet with female cum. His penis was not responding to
rubbing, small blood oozed after frequent ejaculation. Now all women lifted their petticoat showed theircum dripping cunt. Now jurist said to daughter of man i she ready for final action. She pointed her 5friends of her, they now sat beside man’s croth and his wife sat again on his face.Girls sucked the penisrigourously biting swallowing every piece of flesh including balls.Man was whimpering but hisheadstrongly pressed by butt of his wife. All other women were drinking dancing clapping prayer saying: “ohhmother goddess accept offer of this sacrifice of this sin ful man, he has committed sin in life but give hispeace to soul after death as his daughter is punishing him with his wife, let this daughter get strength topunish evil in this society,so no other man will touch sanctity of girl or woman.” His penis startedbleeding from parts , it got torn while his wife applied pressure on his mouth and neck snapping his windpipe. The girls savoured his ball and penis, a small part of penis also fed to widow, wife of man. Then hisbody was cremated. To reduce sorrow of widow one woman said she will offer her husband as pleasuretoy for the widow for tonight. Other women also said she can have sex with any married man at her willanytime. Evening othersreturned to village, the widow chose two men as for pleasure tonight, she wasenjoying, Bipasha left with her bike with a wonderful memory.
She reached her homenext day evening. She was tired. As usual Shalu was in kitchen, in saree, banglessounding. Her daughter hugged her, shalu smiled, Bipasha sat on sofa tired, Shalu removed her shoesand shocks, undid her cargo and shirt, wiped her dust and sweat by his saree pallu, he gave her favouritedrinks with cigar and snacks. Bipasha did not want to loose time, she went to study chair and startedtyping her story with pictures.
Anushka came running hugged: Mom i want a bike ride with your customized bike ghostrider to magicshow. It is last night.
Bipasha: baby not tonight, we will watch someday, i promise, i will take.
Anushka started urging more and more, Bipasha got angry and rebuked Anushka for her stubornness.She left room crying. Shalu hugged her calmed her said to Bipasha: you are always outside, i am notcomplaining , just staying 5 to 6 days in a month, what else little girl will deserve from her mom only arequest for bike ride.
Said to Anushka: no, mom is good, you are a goodgirl, complete your homework, i promise mom willtake tonight, just finish the homework.
Anushka left to her study room, Shalu approached Bipasha gave a kiss, massaged her shoulder: why youangry always, work is work, family family.
Bipasha: you need punishment
Shalu: happily at night after magic show, channelize your anger on me not on little girl, she will be hurt.Let me relax you whiile you continue your work.
He went onto knees , carefully wrapped his tongue on sensitive labia of Bipasha
Bipasha: your tongue always knew how to control me. Her head was still roaming with sexual activitiesof tribe and tongue of her man wife was amazing. Bipasha: baby i need your ass as mortogage forhappiness our daughter.
Shalu: my pleasure, be man of this house take what ever yours.
Bipasha went to her cupboard picked 9 inch pink strapon , wore its harness walked towards Shalu, Shalujust bend over study table, his pleasure erupted when pink strapon explored his anal cavity, in 45minutes of intense humping both cummed. They got freshened.
Bipasha: i want you a naughty photoshoot tonight. Bipasha wore her leather biker clothes, Anushkawore her superwoman suit, Shalu in saree. Bipasha modeled her one bike as catwoman rides in movie,wide tyres, long handles, Anushka was holding long handles side to her mom, Shalu did his makeup,sindur, mangalsutra and sat one sided on bike. They watched magic, had fastfood, on return Anushkawas sleeping, Bipasha carried her over to bedroom, she took her camera, carried Shalu on her back tobasement. Here she does erotic photoshoot of Shalu in different clothes, also has three cupboards for it.Bondage sessionequipments, different type whips, cuffs, cane floggers , strapons also present. HereBipasha exposes her carnal pleasure, she records all of her sexual session here. After Shalu performederotic dance in saree, stripped gradually to bra panty, bipasha removed her own leather suits, they hadoil wrestling on mat to get body warmer, followed by Shalu tied to cross wheel his ass genital exposed,breast pointing down in most vulnerable state, Bipashafucked his ass grabbing his breasts with strapon.Both weresatisfied, Bipasha lifted her man to bedroom, where she worked forpublishing her report.
It was a big breaking news, she will get an award for this news in her office with few dignitaries. It was asmall office only4girls working including one receptionist.
Shalu took a long time getting his body prepared, waxing, pedicure, manicure, threading.Wore glossyred lipstick matching with red sindur large with red bindi on forehead, matching red bangles, red nailpolish, backless deep cut red blouse, a red navel ring, red bra straps showing visible, half shown visiblecleavage, red panty line over petticoat, red petticoat below waist, red sandal and red see through saree,kept his long hair open. Ornaments he also preferred red ear rings, rings, waist band andmangal sutra.On face red blush.Bipasha hugged him but Shalu told her do not disturb his make up as it took 7 hours to
get him prepared. He will not forgive her for his make up gets destroyed. Bipasha wore her traditionaljournalist khadi pyjama, kurta with thick reader glass.
Shalu: you look like a nerd in going to office while other occassion like a warrior.
Bipasha: descency in office need to be maintained. Quick we have to pick our daughter from school. Butwhat are your decency.
Shalu: look i am onewho gave you this news, and it is demand of your girls to see me at best, theywanted to compare me with them.
Shalu sat obediently in decent looking harley davidson, he tried to cover most most of his body by sareewhich was flying on bike. Bipasha had already reached at perfect time, it was 4 pm schhol wasclosed.Anushka came running hugged both gave them kiss and sat on front. Bike thumped to officewhich was 30 minute distance from school. Onlookers were charmed by beauty of Shalu, a man in saree.Though no bad comment but followed them, to tease more Bipasha slowed bike to give enjoyment aglimpse of beauty she posseses at her disposal. Word of encouragement of Anushka to more speed sheaccelerated quickly, Shalu hold her waist tightly so his saree flown, to much pleasure onlooker could seehis sexy back, flat stomach deep navel. Shalu pinched Bipasha’s waistto drive carefully: for you i amlooking like a public eye candy, drive steadily and protect dignity of your household.
Bipasha putting a sudden break : yes my lord, but destination arrived. It was a duplex house.Bipashaparked bike in front of gate, no hoarding inside house, so very few knew it was office. Inside 4 morebikes royal enfield himalaya were present. Shalu knew 4 girls are avid biker,many times he was sittingin their pilion as he was assisting them. Anushka hugged 4 aunties, they were very young aged 20 to 25
wearing half pant and tshirt as free to work. They hugged Bipasha congratulated her, their eyes poppedwatching Shalu said: Bips you are lucky to get a beautiful man wife like shalu.
They had video conferencing with newyork HQ, all including directors CEO CTO CFO congratulatedBipasha. Shalu felt proud, finally cake cut by Bipasha she fed 1
st
to shalu then Anushka then hercolleagues. Anushka got a lot of chocolates from Bipasha’s colleagues, all took booze cheered byshampene, mood was romantic with light music. Shalu had fruit juice. Girls demanded dance from Shalu,he was inititially denying but after much persuasion he agreed.He danced item number songs in saree,dropping pallu shaking ass , fusion of belly and hip shaking, mixed with some lap dance on 4 girls exceptBipasha teasing her heavily, girls drenched hisclothwith shampene, he swayed his breast near to lips ofgirls. Girls took alternate chance to smack his ass, rub their face on his sexy navel, stomach. They werehorny but in limit. Finally all left in bike. Bipasha took sleeping Anushka to bed, jumped onto Shalu, toreapart his saree petticoat blouse in hurry, straddled strapon harness , with full force thrusted herpartner’s ass for 3 hours before sleeping hugging him.
Next day in morning Bipasha was looking deeply into newspaper with tea. Shalu preparing snacks,Anushka doing her homework before school. Shalu saidto Bipasha,” Jee please come to home todayquickly, evening Anushka will appear her 1
st
football match for school in school, she needs her parents,atleast you must be there. I do not want to hear anything today.” Bipasha just nodded, Shalu got angry ,removed paper from Bipasha’s face said,” what i said, just repeat.” Bipasha,” i remember my husband,
today at 5 pm at school playground Anushka will captain her football team of under 12 team againstboys school team, interestingly it will be a all girl team participating tournament imong 10 boys teamand Anushka is youngest to participate andlead as captain.”
Shalu,” how do you know.”
Bipasha laughed,” what do you think i am, i am a reporter by profession and mother by person, i maynot look sincerein home, but i keep a tab.”
Anushka,” Mom lets practice football. Dad Mom taught me footballwell.”
Shalu smiled,”you guys keeping me hidden, Anushka do not you have school.”
Anushka,” today is school closed for rehearsal of inauguration function, we were asked to warm up andpractice a little. Mom lets practice, i have to give trophy to dad as hetakes care of me a lot”
Bipasha,” yes you will, our blessings with you.”
Shalu kissed lightly his daughter said,” you are my gem.”
Bipasha just murmered near Shalu’s ear,” just get your ass ready, after training Anushka i want thatbouncing on my straponas a quickie before i leave for work, i will remember that ass as a souvenir toreturn quickly.”
Shalu,” always thinking of sex, just have shame in front of your daughter, remember if you do not gettoday in time i promise forget to touch my ass or see itfor one year as punishment, i will throw that
rubber cock into fire.”Shalu pushed Bipasha, Bipasha said,” aye aye captain.” Bipasha took Anushka toher courtyard did some stretching, practice of skills.Soon in 12 bullets 12 more girls aged 9 to 12 arrivedwith their mothers, mothers were wearing tshirt short pant as their girls, all in same pink colour jerseywritten girl power on front name and number in back. They joined practice, Bipasha informed Shalu toprepare snacks for ladies and their girls. Shalu got himself busied in kitchen, he knows nutritious relaxingdelicious protein rich food with necessary nutrients necessary after training. After 1 hour session shaluarrived with his face coveredin pallu properly in a large tray with energy drinks snacks home made byhim. Women taught their girls about team formation and planning. They watched Shalu covering hisface with pallu, he touched feet of each women present there. Bipasha introduced him as her husband.Women were surprised they praised cooking of Shalu and his style of wearing saree, carrying trayproperly covering pallu, such ideal husband, Bipasha is lucky, they also complained about their husbandswho do not work in home and they earn 20 times less than their wives yet show bossyness. They askedhow to make their husband wear saree and take care of house. Girls also wanted to see their fathers insaree. Bipasha said after tournament they will see this issue now they should focus on planning of girl’steam.They agreed, after they left Shalu gave a relaxing massage to Anushka and Bipasha, he preparedtheir bath on his hand he cleaned their bodies. He served them food, Anushka went for a little nap,taking this opportunity Bipasha used her strapon her husband’s ass on kitchen while he was preparingsnacks and dinner before leaving to attend the match. In 15 minute Bipasha finished, she withdrewstrapon, she got a call that she have to take report on would be money laundering by a politician andbusiness tycoon. She packed her notepad, pen, gun, camera as usual, gave a light kiss to Shalu promisedhim she will return in time. Shalu as usual touched Bipasha’s feet before she left home for work on herbike, today she has taken her Ducatti racing bike.
She gathered at a left behind underground room, where her three other office mate girls have arrived,they did some surveilance of surroundings, set up their camera focusing , one girl flew stealth drone,other girl setup computer network, hacking to bank accounts system of accused politician, another girl
tapping phone talks. It was informed that around 1 pm politician and businessman will meet andtransfer black money. Girls were cautious. But 1 pm passeed, no meeting, they were restless, will it be afailure or do the accused got info they being watched.But patience is biggest virtue. Biapsha wasanxious and restless. Three hour passed, girls now loosing hope quickly, around 4.30 in aston martin carbusiness man came, and from one call Bipasha knew minister in some other meeting wiil arrive at 5 pm,sherecalled she had to get her husband and daughter to football match.She asked one of girls to lendher black biker suit with gloves and shoes, it was whole single peace suit covering whole body, as citytraffic CCTV can recognize her dress worn earlier, soshe wanted to be stealth and fast as she will breakthe traffic rule, she wore a full covered black mirror helmet, she took racing bike of one of the girls,removed the number plate. Meanwhile at home Shalu was trying to call Bipasha, as Bipasha used herphone as network division for stealth drone it could not recieve call, shalu tried to call Biapsha’s otheroffice grils but theor phone also showed unreachable, he was anxious, desperate and angr, in 15 minuteno way he can reach stadium by public transport or taxi, more over he never ventured outside of homewithout Bipasha with him, he feels safe in presence of her. He has dressed himself in nice banarasi fancysaree with make up, prepared a placard for team also, he wants to cheer his girl’s team from stadiumwith mother of other girls of football team, they have promised it wil be a nice experience. If Anushkawil not reach in 15 minute their team will be ousted from tournament. His tears slowly washing his lightmakeup, Anushka was anxious asking question when mom will arrive on her bike. What will shalu reply.He was standing near his gate with Anushka, Bipasha has 5 minute to reach her house, it is 30 km fromher current location, she moved accelerator to highest bike got its top speed of 200 km/hr in1 minute,at high speed on road no one could see anything just hearing a racing bike broom sound and one blackleather person in black helmet riding it, she broke all traffic rules to reach her house, she did not tellanything, Anushkanot knowingly she is asking to her own mother,” uncle will you please drop me atschool, i have a football match.” Bipasha without any word just nodded, even Shalu did not prefer to siton unknown person bike, but no option, Bipasha could not utter any sound as she knows if her familywill know about this they will force her to watch match then she will fail in her mission and moreoversecurity officer can trace her by unknown numberplate bike and black suit. She rode carefully steadily on bike,Anushka on fuel tank and shalu on back,Shalu had a lot of anguish but did not utter any word tounknown.
They reached at stadium just 5 minute before time, Shalu thanked Bipasha in disguise, but anushkacould recognize her, Bipasha symbolized her not to utter any word and focus on match, she will returnsoon. Anushka joined her friends and entered to ground, Shalu thanked biker but Bipasha left with topspeed to reach at her mission spot as she does not want to miss any point. She reached in 5 minute ,fortunately she arrived just 1 minute prior to minister arrived. They gathered all evidence, at stadiumShalu wiped her tear sat among mothers of girl’s team, motehrs were wearing jersey of their daughters,they asked Shalu to be cheer girl/boy, Shalu happily cheered with women. Match was for 1 hour as itwas junior level, girls outshined boys in every respect, it was a humiliation defeat for boys as they lost40-0 to girls team, Anushka scored 30 goals herself, Shalu was proud of his son, after receiving man ofthe match , Bipasha again arrived in same black suit and dropped them on her house with high spped in3 minute, before Shalu could say anything she zoomed out at top speed, Shalu’s saree slipped from hisshoulder despite attached with a safety pin, such was exhaust of bike at top speed, Shalu was satisfiedAnushka’s performance but angry that Bipasha was not there in match or picked them up.He prepareda nice dinner for Anushka only. It took Bipasha 1hourto gather all evidence prepare report, girls werehappy, she uploaded everything on her news portal. She wore her salwar and cargo pant one she hadwornwhile leaving home. A satisfaction smile for her work was overwhelming her. She was riding bikesmoothlyfeeling cool air, she saw her coworker three girls sitting on a dhaba drinking whiskey eatingchicken, two shemales dancing in front of them in bra panty.They called her, she just said she is marriedand her husband has every right to get angry for not showing my face while fullfilling my promise, i haveto keep him happy, if i got drink here he will never allow me touch his body for rest of my life. Girlslaughed saying not marrying has its own pros and cons. One girl asked Dhaba owner if present is ready,another beautiful shemale came naked with three strapons, girls wore strapons picked the 2 dancingshemales and one nude one took them to small bed of dhaba, Bipasha said them to enjoy their moment,though she wished to enjoy extra marital bliss but love of her husband waiting for her made her realizeshe is no more a care free girl enjoying he rtime, she is a responsible married woman whose husbandserved her wearing saree, she is luckiest to get a husband like Shalu. She started her bike, on routepurchased a garland and some sweets for her family. When she arrived Shalu did not talkto her.His
eyes showed he was crying, Anushka was watching a football match. Bipasha: yeah, my lioness, i hopeyou have won the match.
Anushka: yes, mom, boys were no match for us. I scored like it was easy, thanks to you our practice wewon.
Shalu: allcredit goes to a lady who forget how her daughter performs, i am a servant here satisfying justneeds, why should i got credit after all i just cook and wait.
Anushka: no dad, you take care of us, it is best, i hope i get a husband like you.
Shalu: then marry me, make me your husband why search outside, afterall i am burden for someheartless woman who works like it is end and family specially husband waiting for her has no means.
Bipasha was just smiling she said: honey i am tired, just get the bag from mybike. It is in portico.
Shalu: as your wish mistress of house, your slave and servant will do, i will stay at servant’s house fromtoday, just in time will come here to serve you, i have no place here in this house except a servant. Hewent downstairs tosee the same bike the strangerrode, there was a bag, he got curious to see whatinside found black suit black helmet the rider was wearing, he knew it was Bipasha, his anger burst like
bubble, he was feeling ashamed, but satisfied the woman he entrusted kept her words, he returnedwith eyes looking down Anushka and Bipasha were laughing, Anushka,” Dad I know the stranger bikerider was mom, she just gave me a letter saying to play well and keep this secret from you.”
Shalu: you both are so satanic that always tease and hurt me. Anushka hugged him saying sorry to keephim in sorrow for long time, but it was fun. Bipasha took garland she purchased and placed on long hairsof her husband.Her husband smiled, Bipasha took a gold bangles and loving inserted on delicate softhands of her husband, Bipasha went on her knees took milky soft palms of her man on her rough handgently squeezing it kissed it and said,” ohh my husband, i am your wife, i am your servant, you areowner of my heart and house, if you wish to live in a single room i will stay there too, it is your love thatkeeps this house as a heaven, you have all rights to be annoyed at me, but do not leave me, how wil ilive without my soul.” Shalu was in tears, but in TV it was a breaking newsof black money unveiled byBipasha and her girl group. Shalu,” i am proud of you my wife, my heart is to serve you, i am proud youare a great mother, citizen and strong responsible woman. You will continue your job, i will take care ofyou and Anushka.” Phone rang Bipasha knew it will be a long call, she diverted her call to her colleaguesto handle calls, she switched off TV as she did not want to get disturbed during family time. She liftedsaree wearing beautiful man on her arms, Shalu,” i have to prepare dinner for you.” Bipasha,” i want tobe hungry tonight, only thing i need is your soft flesh as my food for whole night.” Bipasha removed hersalwar completely freeing her upper body, her hard perky nipple on small tits, 6 pack abs and massivemuscular arm back glistening in light. She had forgotten Anushka there. Anushka,” you are forgetting memom.” Bipasha,” no, i want to be a good girl, go and sleep, tomorrow i will train you new skill in football,now mom will take relaxation service from Dad.” Shalu was laughing, Anushka obliged as a good kid.Shalu knew it will be long night, his body have to bear all pleasue and pain his wife will give to him, hewas lying on bed while Bipasha got rid of her cargo pant and took 12 inch monster blackk straponaround her waist.Yes it is a long night both will exhaust pleasingly as thestrapon will evade two lovingholes.Mauscular body of Bipasha enjoying soft warmth of her soft supple skin of her husband, she was
hungry and physical hungry was getting her excited, she exploredeach part of her husband with hermouth specially large breasts of her husband 36C cup she sucked very hard making it purple colour. Nextmorning Shalu prepared food, while feeding Anushka by his hand, Anushka saw her father’s breast haspurple and bruised mark near neck on blouse he was wearing. Anushka,” dad why your neck and breastare purple, Mom has no such colour.” Bipasha was drinkingwarter, she justthrew the sip she had takenin mouth in surprising question of her daughter.
Shalu,” yesterday night one insect bitten me on my breast.”
Anushka,” but mom was near you, she is so strong, could not she kill the insect.”
Shalu just smiled looking at Bipasha,” no, that insect was too powerful than your mom, it was fast too,you eat more as you will protectme from insect that has bitten me as your mom is now getting weaker.”Hearing this he fed Anushka more food to encourage her. After Anushka was satified Shalu asked hiswife,” we should be careful, she is growing, the marks you left can raise suspicion with her.”
Bipasha,” i will not leave any chance to maul those soft breats of yours, they are my property you arejust debtor of my property, after night you can wear salwar to hide these, or tshirts, normal time wearsaree.”
Shalu,” i am a mrried man, for me tshirt is a sin, salwar will be okay, but my ass is paining afteryesterday’ s heavy pounding by you, today i can not go outside with you for any cause, i have preparedlunch and dinner at a time, please bear the taste this time.”
Bipasha,” i can stay hungry for whole year if i get to bang that ass for all time.”
Shalu,” always thinking about your husband’s ass , not good, it is better you work heavily, else you workheavily on my delicate body.”Bipasha gave a tight pinch to Shalu’s breast, it gave a shivering pain andpleasure in his body, he just sat on chair holding it, his breath just stopped.
Like Reply
Nice waiting
Like Reply
You can write more
Like Reply
Shalu thought how long it has been both are together. He clearly vividly remember every days he spent with Bipasha. Bipasha has been a workaholic from begining. No one could deny that, she was even a girl she has forgotten, no girl like attitude, her hair cut short, wears cargo pant 8 pocket shirt with journalist bag, one bottle of old monk, two packets of marlboro black cigarette, one lighter, one pocket swiss knife, one semi automatic 10 mm glock fully loaded and locked, two magazines of bullet for glock, 2 pencil, sharpener, eraser, 5 types of pen, one dairy, two small notepads, 5 camera rolls, one photographic camera of high resolution and video facilities were must in Bipasha’s pockets. These were necessary instruments. In her bag she carried petrol, some bike repairing essential tools including wrench, spanner, one bike battery, mobil, screwdiver set, hammer and spare wheel as stephene tied to backhand holder of bike, her bike is most of her trusted friend, it has been her companion in world wide be it Iraq, Afghanisthan, Pakistan, Kuwait, South America, Bosnia, North east India. It was royal enfield
Constellation 700 cc twin 1958-1963 twin carbs for 1960 to 62; 40 bhp to make it more reliable.

Unique scissor-action clutch operation. For 1961 & 62 a "bathtub" model with a unique fiberglass rear end. It is still a beauty, Bipasha modified it to her choice, she was 1st woman to purchase this bike, so company made it more beautiful, chrome plated silver colour with twin headlight, seats comfortable with front and rear seats separated like Bajaj scooter seats, alloy wheels, oil cooled, twin spark, top speed 220 km/ hr at par with contemporary racing bikes, smooth ride is ensured. As per Shalu knowledge when he accompanied Bipasha as her assistant the bike never broke down, why not it is well maintained oiled cleaned by Bipasha everyday, she loves the bike as her own daughter and bike also obliged being a dutiful daughter never disappointing Bipasha. Bike has made a road run of 5 lakh km and still counting. Till now 700 cc bike from royal enfield is being stopped as for current date 500 cc maximum available. Actually Shalu has no idea what these technical specifications mean, he studied manual of this bike repeatedly when he was accompanying Bipasha. He was afraid of speed, never tried to ride scooty or bike.
Normally a girl carries her vanity having all make up kits, but this girl is different hard detrmined. She did not want to take lofty interview of celebrities, write TV gossips, movies review. She is a daredevil on a devil bike, a woman do not fear about anything does not give damn to anything.

She wants to show
world true hard picture most remote places of this world war torn, poverty striken, civil war conflicts. In India she has travelled with Shalu, Shalu 1st time saw what is India from city to slum, urban to dense forest, pristine nature, waterfalls, streams, rivers, sea, beaches, temples. Shalu has visited all states on bike of woman who was boss of his in his work, he holds waist of Bipasha on bike, how could he have imagined the woman riding royal enfield will ride his personal life, her waist will be relaced by strong hands which he will hold for security, love, prestige, respect, pleasure for rest of his life.

Main objective of Bipasha was to keep focus on limelight of women empowerment on her article, she covers story of worth inspiration of women. Shalu observed Bipasha interacts every girl woman on her short stays in villages towns cities as far as possible. They get well accomodation foods on some well wishers house.Bipasha recruited one girl/ woman as her informer from each village she has stayed, trained them on information communication. Shalu role was very limited, he was only camera operator that too in still video mode during interview. He slowly took interest in taking care of each small needs of Bipasha like check her personal items well kept arranged. Bipasha was happy in his behaviour, she had no such physical attraction for him initially, even she had she kept silent or so showed no intention. Bipasha never took any extra clothes, whenever required she gets nude take bath in river or pond in night. She wears same cloth for 7 days at stretch or more. She was a chain smoker, her lips were dark black and dry. Shalu initially did not like it, he did not want to talk directly about his dislikes, instead he used soft power. Shalu carries a vanity and small backpack on his bike travel with Bipasha.

On his vanity he has make up items, on his bag he takes salwar punjabi, bra , panty, toothbrush, paste soap, towel. He was pretty organized. It was his 1st long bike ride with Bipasha from Mumbai to Thingchu village in Manipur, 2700 km bike ride. Bipasha got information that this village has 100 % literacy, sanitation and completely stopped insurgency effect and illegal sale of narcotics on that route, all thanks to Rani Kittu Gudwani, 1st elected woman sarpanch after implementation of Panchayati Raj system. Villagers are very happy and prosperous, now very rich. From the letter what Bipasha knew was elaborate information, Bipasha inspired Rani Kittu take leadership, there will be a ceremony of women accession which Bipasha was invited as chief guest to attend. Rani trained village girls as informers of insurgency and she passed these information to indian armed forces so they were 100 % successful in neutralizing insurgency. With 200 failed insurgency killing 300 of armed terrorists, they decided to surrender, peace came to region but drugs menace was still high as it was beyond purview of armed forces. So Rani got her 500 village girls and women trained in close combat as well as modern weaponry. Now girls and women scouted area wearing saree with combat boots with AK47 in hand in time bound manner. They formed village security force, knew about hilly terrains very well. In few skirmishes girls were successful in taking down
20 gangs of 3 cartels including leaders. They confiscated whooping 3000crore from cartel base. Each girl and women received 1 crore each, rest 2500 crore invested to build roads, future education of girls, one hospital, water and solar power installments, forest produce process, establish businesses. Now each
girl above aged 13 has 3 bikes one racer bike, one cruiser and one light. Women are leading business, they own it. Now ceremony of women accession to be held to formalize role and power of women, they are organising a nice banquet, in this ceremony women will take title of their mothers, men will take their surnames. Village gramsabha will have all girls aged 13, men and boys will look after house, they will surrender their rights of land ownership and business and property. They will swear they will take care of their wives dutifully, their ownership will lie on hands of their mothers before marriage, wives after marriage, daughters in old age. For this Bipasha will be chief guest.
Bipasha getting this as usual rushed to her Bike, Shalu requested to accompany her. Bispasha was reluctant as it was a long distance , but Shalu promised he will not make any complaint for long distance, rather she will enjoy it. Shalu prepared for 2 hours in packing, it was night Bipasha started her journey. She will take a short route as possible, inspecting deeply in map, she took pen marking it carefully, she decided she will ride through forest rich region, route is generally safe as no any bad news happened in thiese region, rather Mumbai is quite dangerous in daylight be it murder, bang or accident. From mumbai she will ride to Gadchiroli, then to border hilly area to sukna, sukna to jharkhand forests, then jangalmahal through entering westbengal chaubish pragana and at jalpaigudi she will turn to assam crossing it across she will enter Manipur. She analysed her plan again anyhow it will take 2 days for her solo trip, as Shalu with her it will take 4 days, not an issue as she still has 7 days to attend the ceremony. Why not enjoy short stays on route, strengthen her woman network of communication.
Like Reply
This time she want to explore another path , so she decided instead of going across Assam from north bengal, it will be easy if she crosses through bangladesh from westbengal, across bangladesh it will be narrow Assam route to reach the destined village in Manipur, she took a thread and calculated its distance on map and compared with reference distance. She smiled it will be only 1500 km, reducing distance by 1200 km and she can recruit some adventurous brave women from bangladesh for her new network. She can enjoy more time too, though 98 % of her ride will be through jungle yet NHs, she will meet few of her accomplishes as at max 10 villages where her informers reside fall on this path. NH does not pass through many villages and far away from villages. With such scrutiny she forgot about passport and visa required for crossing Bangladesh for her and Shalu. Shalu came with a full bag, Bipasha tied it along with stephene whimmed about what was inside a large bag she never carries, but left to choice of Shalu, her manlove she could never express till date, yet wished it desperately, she may be very straight forward daring, but in matter of love she was hopeless, it was not like she had any physical relation
frankly speaking from class 7 onwards , many boys voluntarily or forcefully sucked her pussy, but her pussy was never penetrated by any man meat, she hated to be penetrated, she even has fucked many shemales, hijras even boys and men in their ass by strap on, so pleasure was at her wish most of time, now she has become more serious about relationship wants an organized life , mostly after Shalu joined as her subordinate to assist her, she has soft corner for feminine big breasted man, except Shalu’s small manhood he was more beautiful than any model of victoria’s secret. Shalu could sense that in her eyes yet as he was submissive sissy how can he propose directly. But who knows what lies on this long bike ride.

After filling her fuel tank and extra barrel tank of total 30 litre she ensured for 900 km journey without any effort to push the heavy vehicle with a sexy man more than woman with her.Bipasha rushed her bike over 180 km/hr, she asked Shalu to sit both sided and hug her body tightly from waist and both bodies to be kept intact as wind speed will be higher and being a weak body man he may feel suffocation, extreme thrust of air. Such high thrust from counter air flow can be managed by strong body bike and strong body rider. Shalu grabbed this opportunity to explore body of his ladylove, his gentle hand rested on 8 pack hard abs of Bipasha, his warm soft body provided warmth to Bipasha on chill wind effect. Bipasha enjoys such speedy bike ride, but for shalu to hold his dupatta was difficult, so Bipasha tied both her and Shalu’s bodies with dupatta, now large breasts of Shalu pressing against rock hard back of Bipasha. It was a tingling effect on both, Shalu felt his nipples enraging against his bra to poke back of Bipasha, his penis though tiny was hard with precum, Bipasha felt soft nipples poking to her body, it gave electricity which propelled her to drive at extreme speed with excitation. In 5 hour they crossed through deep jungles via NH, initially few trucks were running near about Mumbai, after
100 Km road were completely deserted that through Gadchiroli, dantewada chhatisgarh and Jharkhand, tribal areas, no village on NH, completely deserted only thick dense forests, yet not a single humps or bad patch on road as she drove on middle of road. In 6 hours they have crossed 900 km, it was morning,
they are still traveling through forest. Shalu asked to stop bike near a small stream, so he can take bath, pass toilet and brush have some snacks and rest. He apologized for being a restriction on continuous journey of Bipasha’s bike. Bipasha said it is OK, even she feels hungry, they have plenty of time, at this speed she will cover in more 5 hours, she wants to enjoy the pristine environment in day and ride at night as no more traffic in the route, she can stay at one of well wishers house at night in westbengal bordering to Bangladesh, she will help them to arrange documents to cross border permit. Anyhow her journey will be of 3 days at maximum seed or normal speed. No worry. Shalu was reluctant to say but finally cleared throat,” i am afraid of this jungle, even i do not know swimming, if you do not mind
please accompany me near to stream. I need some privacy to change my clothes, pass my toilets.”
Bipasha being a gentlest woman replied,” ok, you pass toilet behind tree, no one is here and it is safe and clean too. I will not watch, you change your clothes, call me when finished, i will accompany you to river.”

Shalu wanted to impress Bipasha, he took saree, blouse, petticoat, bra , panty. He tied a towel carefully like a girl from breast to toe, he kept his used salwar punjabi bra panty on a polythene putting it in bag. He went behind a tree to release his morning pressure. Then he returned, asked Bipasha to accompany him to stream. Bipasha stood near to banks, Shalu enjoyed a long bath at half waist depth water, his towel covering chest to knee completely wet. Bipasha watched deeply about breasts of Shalu poking from towel. Bipasha herself is a woman yet she has small flat breasts, so no need for bra for her. She had sexual relation with many shemale, boys, men. Yet her body had different sensation watching fair body of Shalu, his breast shapes. Shalu played with water like a child. After 30 minutes he rose from water, his long hair dripping water, he carefully wore bra, blouse. For 1st time Bipasha saw side view of large breasts of her man. It was white supple pretty large tight upright. Her large palms will be insufficient to cover Shalu’s large breasts. She had urge to enjoy those breasts yet controlled it hardly. When Shalu finally wrapped magenta chiffon saree over his petticoat, Bipasha for 1st time had clear view of a man having 36C-24-40 hourglass figure, large ass deep navel, flat stomach. He opened a pocket mirror applied light makeup and lipstick on him. He was like angel. Now Bipasha told she will take bath and Shalu may wait near bike as she will long bath. Shalu obliged but he was curious to watch Bipasha bathing. Bipasha quickly got nude, she was a muscular hunk like bodybuilder each muscle properly ripped bulky, her arms back thigh legs like a sculpted muscle. A thick layer of bush covering her mound. She jumped to stream swam for 15 minutes, then returned basked on sun till her body dried. Water droplets on pecked abs arms reflected sun rays, Shalu felt like he was gonna ejaculate. He watched Bpasha who was least bothered about nudity and surroundings. Then she wore her cargo pant and pocket shirt. Shalu came near to her and said it is not good wear used clothes after bath. Bipasha has no other clothes , Shalu had some mischievous ideas.
Like Reply
Shalu,”Bipasha ji, have you ever worn female clothes.”

Bipasha laughed,” why, no never, from school time i am wearing shirt pant, never thought about it though.”

Shalu,” i have a request, if you forgive me then i will tell, i will wash your worn clothes, could you please salwar kamiz till it dries up.”

Bipasha thought some time said,” i agree, atleast i should feel why girls prefer it, atleast once nothing bad to try, it will be better if you wear one too, you can guide me.”

Shalu took 2 red colour salwar, he asked Bipasha to remove her pant and shirt, he wore her salwar kurta, 1st time he touched those rock hard muscles, electricity running in his spine. Bipasha needed no bra, Bipasha thanked Shalu said,” these are really comfortable, like pant shirt, easy to wear, in future i may wear some of these.” Shalu carefully undressed his saree, blouse petticoat, wore salwar punjabi. He wore few bangles, Bipasha could not wear those as her forearm were quite thick. Shalu applied light makeup on Bipasha, Bipasha looked at her face in mirror, she was looking beautiful. Shalu prepared a nice lunch from ingredients he was carrying, Bipasha helped him in setting up chullah from earth and gathering woods to burn. They were getting close talking more like two sahelis. Shalu washed her ands his clothes, Bipasha made a small tent from those clothes, while they were basking to dry, they provided a shelter for both to sleep there. They slept near to each other. In night Bipasha wore her cargo pant shirt, Shalu packed dresses and bike started in new region. In 3 hour more journey Bipasha reached at border of Indo Bangladesh. It was isolated house away from 1 km from main village. Small house tiled roof of three , a herohonda CBZ bike was outside of house. Bipasha stopped the bike. A girl around aged
18 opened door in salwar kameez. She hugged Bipasha, Bipasha introduced the girl Khatun Begum to Shalu. Girl looked at Shalu gave nice smile complemented that he is a beautiful man. Khatun Begum kept house in disorderly manner, in one room she has her boxing gloves, nunchuk, sword, arrow and assault rifles, in another room books were in random, it hs a small kitchen and one bed with clothes mostly salwar punjabi and jeans tshirt, sports shoes. One mat to pray ,,.,. Bipasha said Khatun Begum works as her informant as well as with RAW agents across border, provide them shelter, food, arsenals as deemed necessary time to time. Khatun Begum started her bike and left saying she will return soon. In 30 minutes she returned with groceries as no hotel present nearby. Khatun Begum do not know cooking.

When she looked after her house she was astonished, her bed neat and clean, clothes nicely folded kept in proper place, flooe well moped, in 30 minutes how it is possible. Bipasha gave credit to Shalu who did it so quickly. Khatun Begum kissed palms of Shalu praisinh him,” Yeeah, ,.' you wil be a nice husband, women of yours lucky, by the way if you are single i can marry you now.” Shalu laughingly said,” I am single, but I am in love with someone, I will not tell her name, but you will know eventually.” Khatun Begum,” Is it Bipasha Madam.” Both Shalu and Bipasha blushed to red, Shalu ran to kitchen, Bipasha just kept mum. Then in 2 hour Shalu prepared nice chicken, chapatti, mixed veg, korma, salad.
Bipasha and Khatun Begum were having whiskey and cigarette talking about news. Shalu saw both of them getting drunk, he was little angered in high pitch he said,” it is not right to drink heavily before food, i have prepared food, it will be waste. I know i have no right to speak at high voice as i am a weak person, inferior subject of yours, i am a servant to you.” Bipasha stopped drinking,” it is not like that, whiskey relaxes us, and i am a tank you know, just serve us food.” Bipasha and Khatun Begum ate like crazy, each ate 30 chapatti 1 kg meat alone with vegies and salad. They praised Shalu for his cooking. Shalu felt satisfied, he ate 2 chapatti and vegetable curry with salad. Bipasha asked why he is not eating much and not taking meat. Shalu replied,” Meat is for brave strong girls like you, i am a vegetarian, it keeps my skin glow smooth, i fear violence.i eat less to keep my figure in shape.” Shalu asked,” is there any love of Khatun Begum.”
Like Reply
Nice update waiting for nxt
Like Reply
Waiting for more updated bro
Like Reply
Wating for update
[+] 1 user Likes raj500265's post
Like Reply
Still no update
Like Reply
Nice story keep update
Like Reply
Bro update aayega ki Nahi bata de
Like Reply
Khatun Begum said,”yes, I have a boyfriend, ousted from ***** community for riding bike being a girl,drinking whiskey, wearing jeans, not having Naqab. I earn well from security agency. Here I feels free, in a village 20km from here I am in love with a bengali boy, i help his family and widow mother financially. I will nikahhim as per ***** law and after that he will stay as ***** woman, from now on he is wearing burkha ,cooks beef biriyani mughlai. He does all household chores and reading ,,.,.We will meet him on route."

Bipasha praised Khatun Begum for her determination.Morning Khatun Begum on her her honda lead Bipasha on her royal enfield. It was a short journey to near by village, in a small cottage all stoped. Aburkha clad person welcomed them inside, from his tone he was a man, Khatun Begum introduced him as her lover boy. It was ,,., time both Khatun Begum and her lover boy named Sumit Sen( a bengalibrahmin) offered ,,.,. Bipasha took interview of Sumit Sen how he being a bengali ***** agreed tolive life of ***** woman dutifully. Sumit said he prefers to be named as Sumit Khatun Begum. He hadcooked tasty beef roast, Bipasha and khatun begumgulped these beef meat. Sumit continued,” 3 year before i was a bengali boy with my widow mother, working as a hotel boy, earning hand to mouth. Hotel being near to border notorious for assembly of drugs and arms smuggler. In one bad day in my front they killed a security officer who was folowing them, i was only witness, so they wanted to eliminate me, i ranthrough fields but in short arrived on road, i saw a girl in red salwar suit riding herohonda CBZ bike. I narrated her all story and requested to take a lift to nearby security officer station. The girl was khatunBegum.She asked me to sit on front of her holding me tightly, i was shivering in fear i didas she had told.I hugged this salwar clad girl, i told her to ride 1
st as 8 men in 4 bullet bikes coming towards them.Khatun begum picked a cigarette from her bra lighted it said me to hold this cigarette on her mouth,from her punjabi she had hidden two glocks, she reloaded and checked it. In a zoom she accelerated to the bikes, i was fearing hugging her, she now left the handle around 100 metre from my pursuers she fired bullets, i felt like i was going deaf and numb. Bullets hit head of two riders on front, the two bikes collided and slided. Again two more gun shot next two riders dead and their bullets fell. Now she stopped bike, i was still hugging her from front like a child. She carried me like a baby, and two more bullets from glock i heard sharp cry from two more men lying dead. One man was getting composurehandling his gun he was neutralized by Khatun Begum. She was my Rambo, she was cool, still smokingfrom those lips. She fired another round to legs of only one survivor. He could not move asfor security officer willtake him and get information. She coolly looked around mess, blood, 5 men were having bullet hole intheir forehead, it was clean headshot that too on a moving motorcycle on to target of another movingmotorcycle. I could not watch the blood soaked bodies, i felt like puke, Khatun Begum calmed me sayingshe does not want her salwar punjabi to be soiled by my puke, better i keep my eyes closed. She took another cigarette and blew it on air watching carefully on dead bodies and one wringling body.She kept her feet on injured man’s hand slowly crushing it till his bones cracked, she said now security officer will come and take custody of him, he can not run neither can make phone call or commit suicide. She carried me on to her bike and started, in 1 km she asked me to open my eyes, asked my name and home. She dropped me at my home, i hugged my mother and narrated all to her. My mother praised the girl much. I requested her to stay at my home be my guest for today and i am still afraid, her presence will be assurance to both me and my mother.
Like Reply
Bipasha asked about passport visa. Khatun begum already prepared fake iD, she personally went with Bipasha to border met with security forces of both sides, they opened gate and gave pass through nations with driving license.Bipasha wished good bye to Khatun Begum, she gifted anice anarkali salwarsuit to Shalu with a burkha too. In Bangladesh Shalu purchased bengali saree blouse, ornaments, he interacted with bengali cooks, Bipasha recruited 5 girls for her information in future. They arrived in Meghalaya passing a small strip over Assam. It was only a 3 hour journey. They were grand welcomearranged by village women, all were joyful.Married women decorated with saree ornaments riding on their bikes, even teenage girls riding with their bikes in half saree. Each were vigilant guards of village so sword and guns possessed by all on their waists.They were moving like platoon patrolling around jungles. Watch towers were established surrounded by 4 girl and 10 women each, there are 20 watchtowers nearby equipped with night vision telescope, automatic assault rifles, grenades, rocket launchers. Village looked like a fortress guarded by strong women and girls.Remaining women driving tractor, operating food processing units, trucks loaded with fruits flowers driven by women to nearest city, shoppers were women, all thing handled by women. School running whole day night for girls, at centre village community hall elder women sitting deciding village administrative policy. They decided in these ceremony some issues are still there-1) village boys will stop education, as it has been tradition marriage occur as teenage arrive for boys and girls, as girls still have pregnancy and they have to lead society boys will look after house, as they are less trained for these a school of home science must forboys.
Like Reply
2) early age pregnancy for girls still a issue, yet they have all right to sexual pleasure, so village need to produce strap on dildo so girls can use on their husbands, boyfriends. Both will get pleasure and pregnancy can be avoided

3) in future men may raise their voice, so after marriage they will forfeit all rights to vote, own property,form union
4)girls women may fight for their lovers, it will destroy harmony. So each man must carry mark of his owner tattoo of his mother, wife,daughter on his waist, so he can be traced.

5)many women has married off their daughters to other villages, their girls must return to this village. Iftheir husbands oppose they can leave at free will , or harsh situation women commandos can use force on obstacles. If their husbands agree to live with this village as househusband all right, else girl can share husband of another girl/ woman with permission. Similarly many daughter in laws present in this village after marriage from other villages, they can not return to their villages, they are free here. So they will be accepted as daughters of this village too.

6) sex is personal choice, it should not be ostracized, boys and men need prior permission of their owners to have sex with any girl or woman. At any place no age barrier copulation is allowed.
7) men can not wear shirt pant, dhoti. Traditiona lSaree blouse is for them, ghaghra choli for boys.Women will wear same as men, girls same as boys. It will be gender neutral
Like Reply
Daughters returned, no husband of them came with them, so they have to share men and boys. Now 4day ritual started. 1st day boys and men got tattoo of name of their owners on their waist. Then theirnipple, ear, nose and navel were pierced.2 nd day was name ceremony, all were traditional saree blouse hand woven, girls took surname of their mother even married women. Boys and men took surname of their mothers and wives respectively. Home science school for boys was inaugurated, including 3 sex toy stores, different shaped strapons, dildos made of marble, glass, teak of various sizes, leather harness to fasten strapon and dildos,cock rings of steel, male chastity, anal beads plugs, one workshop inaugurate dfor manufacturing these items, lathe machine to fabricate guns, swords for women,three bike customization shops. All three days were festive large banquets with wine for all. all food prepared by men with guidance from Shalu as it was there 1 st time, Shalu supervised their household chores, Women gave times to men learn, boys also helped them. Shalu also wearing traditional saree, he was most beautiful among all women men in saree. Bipasha’s heart beat raising. 4th day was most enjoyable,traditionally boys drank enjoy dance of virgin girls, after dance finish they chose their respective girlsand have sex signalling their marriage. This time women and girl will enjoy reverse way.Boys grouped in separate, men separate, for men it will be new as they will be shared by their wives and married daughters of village who have returned. Shalu with permission of Bipasha also participated in dance.Elderly women advised Bipasha to marry Shalu, hearing both blushed, Shalu stopped dancing and stood still looking at ground. Others continued, women and girls with curiosity tied strapons around their waist, they picked their lovers and it was orgy in middle of village. Bipasha excused herself to finger her labia while Shalu returned to his hut, at night both eyes could not meet. Night Bipasha returned on her bike with Shalu after recording everything.
Like Reply
She promised these recordings will not be published anywhere, she was here just as guest. Bike ride was fast, but no words exchanged, in 10 hour they covered 1500km. Bipasha dropped shalu on his flat and returned to her bunglow.Night both were sleepless,thinking deeply, Bipsha did not pick Shalu on route to office, another girl picked him by her bike. Bipasha wore red salwar kamiz to her office, Shalu was also in red salwar kamiz. Bipasha called Shalu to her chamber, without looking at him speedily said,” I love you Shalu.” Shalu stood dumbfounded and smiled,” i too, please propose me in presence of all.”

Bipasha called other girls, she kneeled on her knees took one flower proposed to Shalu, Shalu agreed,all girls claped, they have arrangeda cake cutting ceremony.Bipasha asked Shalu to marry quickly and she wants to be special, she has invited her many prominent informers from around globe, so crowd willbe quite large around 10000, for that she wants to keep it small, only office members and her mother.Mostly to satisfy her mother was big problem,she wanted to introduce.So she handled carefully, she knows her mother stays with many boys enjoying at her home. So it will leave a bad impressiononshalu. So she 1 st convinced her mother to behave properly and they will go to see Shalu.Her mother wore tight fitting jeans with blouse and saree, jeans acted as petticoat, saree as pallu. Bipasha wore red salwar suit.They arrived at Shalu’s flat. Shalu keeps his flat nice tidy neat though it was single room. He was wearing nice red colour banarasi saree with red blouse and petticoat. He has prepared decent meal.He opened the gate, covered his head with saree pallu, touched feet of Bipasha and her mother, he hadno chair to sit, only one bed roll, so he offered them to sit on bed roll. He offered them food snacks andserved them. After nice food Shalu’s would be mother in law looked closely at him, took his arms on her palm and inserted two gold bangles approving their relation. She discussed about future life Shalu said he will be full time househusband and they will adopt a daughter. He also promised he will always keep Bipasha happy.So marriage will be in next 5 day, it will be a temple marrriage, simple one only Bipasha’s colleagues will attend. Bipasha arranged a beautician to preparehim , beautician took 3 days to makeShalu more beautiful. Bipasha arranged a small hut near temple, where Shalu was decorated with heavylehenga saree, ornaments.
Like Reply
One of girl working with Bipasha agreed to give hands of Shalu to Bipasha. Bipasha and other girls arrived on bikes, Bipasha wearing slawar suit, she had done makeup much to surprise she was having a veil, her favorite bike decorated with flowers and mentioning just wedded.Shalu sat on the girl’s lap,Bipasha sat on her mother’s lap, priestess chanted mantra, then Bipasha sat on girl’s lap and Shalu on Bipasha’s mother’s lap by exchange showing both accepted as family. Now girl placed Shalu on Bipasha’s hand, it showed Putra Daan, she donated her son to Bipasha, now he is Bipasha’s property, Bipasha is his owner, Bipasha lifted Shalu on her palms, her palms holding Shalu firmly in air by pressing his larg eass, Priestess chanted mantra, Bipasha took 7 phera, put sindur and Mangalsutra on Shalu, Shalu touched feet of Bipasha, her mother and every girl present there, they blessed him. Just wedding got finished, Bipasha’s phone rang, she was informed a riot going to happen in 1hour from 50 km distanceof city.Other girls requested Bipasha to consumate marriage, Bipasha said she can stop the riot and cover whole report. Shalu requested her to allow him accompany her as last duty of his in office and hewill never be separate from her. Girls had brought some gifts , they put these gifts on Bipasha’s bag.Bipasha changed to her cargo pant shirt started her bike decorated with wedding gift and flowers.Shalu sat as pilion holding Bipasha’s breasts.
Like Reply
They had no time so bike speed up.In 20 minutes they reached at village, communal tension at peak, no male members in house, they have left with weapons. Bipasha organized all village women and girls above 16. She talked with other women of different community, they agreed to stop the riot. Bipasha stuck an idea, when two communal men were to confront each other at centre of village, women of both communities formed a human wall, the girls hugged each other, feeding each other their dishes singing , wives completely confronting their husbands. They told as women have unity why not men.They showed their unity among women, men realized they fell at their wives feet asking for forgiveness for their foolishness. Meantime security officer and administration arrived, they praised women for peace. They declared that to prevent such mishap only women will do politics in the village, men will do their job as usual. Later men left for capital to have meeting with chief minister. Women knew it was Shalu and Bipasha’s wedding. Shalu was feeling proud of intellect of Bipasha. Women said they want the place of village will be honeymoon for shalu and bipasha. Women got nude completely forming a wall at centre of village,
[+] 1 user Likes ashishrajan's post
Like Reply