Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Activate your account
Friends some 74 accounts are awaiting activation.

Just go to your mail you registered with.

and click the link to activate your account and start posting/ replying.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(28-12-2018, 10:39 AM)sarit11 Wrote: Friends some 74 accounts are awaiting activation.

Activation link expire ayyundocchu sarith bhayya.....
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply
^ in general, activation links do not expire on this forum system.

if there is any problem with registration / activation then
users can inform forum management through the contact form

contact form link is available at the bottom of all pages.
Like Reply
many people must have not been able to activate their account only because they NEVER received the activation email. I got to ask for resend activation email 9 times then only i got an email. when i registered i was told that the email has been sent but no email was sent, i received none. I sent messages to "CONTACT US"  to you guys, not one but several times i contacted you people then only today i got the email of activation!! the fault is at your end!!  now can someone tell me how do I add a profile pic here? i mean AV, how to add it? i dont see the options!
Like Reply
(30-12-2018, 04:51 PM)Casinar Wrote: many people must have not been able to activate their account only because they NEVER received the activation email. I got to ask for resend activation email 9 times then only i got an email. when i registered i was told that the email has been sent but no email was sent, i received none. I sent messages to "CONTACT US"  to you guys, not one but several times i contacted you people then only today i got the email of activation!! the fault is at your end!!  now can someone tell me how do I add a profile pic here? i mean AV, how to add it? i dont see the options!

Go to your "USER CP", scroll down, on the left hand side under "your profile" you will find "change avatar", click on it and upload one.
nospam

Like Reply
(30-12-2018, 04:59 PM)shekar4evr Wrote: Go to your "USER CP", scroll down, on the left hand side under "your profile" you will find "change avatar", click on it and upload one.

thanks , let me try
Like Reply
(30-12-2018, 04:59 PM)shekar4evr Wrote: Go to your "USER CP", scroll down, on the left hand side under "your profile" you will find "change avatar", click on it and upload one.

thank you its done  :D
Like Reply
(30-12-2018, 05:04 PM)Casinar Wrote: thank you its done  :D

You're welcome Smile
nospam

Like Reply
sometime ago there was a problem with emails from forum system.
the problem should have been fixed & emails should be working now.
Like Reply
(28-12-2018, 10:39 AM)sarit11 Wrote: Friends some 74 accounts are awaiting activation.

I have created an another account but I haven't received the activation mail yet. shruti_sen56 is the username. Plz look forward to this. I want to start posting stories but I can't due to activation problem
Like Reply
shruti_sen56

For some we are manually activating , they can directly login .

now try to login.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply