Poll: Which part was touched
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boobs
42.05%
37 42.05%
Butt
48.86%
43 48.86%
Pussy
9.09%
8 9.09%
Total 88 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Has anyone saw their family women getting groped in public
Hi Friends,

Has anyone ever saw any of their family member getting groped in public. If so pleas share

1) Who is that
2) What happened
3) Where she was touched
4) How you felt
Heart  Harika and Bhabhi in Bihar  Heart

https://xossipy.com/thread-12602.html 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(11-09-2019, 12:10 AM)star.one007 Wrote: Hi Friends,

Has anyone ever saw any of their family member getting groped in public. If so pleas share

1) Who is that
2) What happened
3) Where she was touched
4) How you felt

Yes i have seen my mom getting groped in a crowded bus few times. Some stranger was touching her boobs and later started pressing it from back. First time i felt bad and need to stop but then thought mom is silent and neither complaining then i just kept quiet and enjoyed. I was also hard. There is an image from net that represent what has happened in the bus see below
[Image: pic-29-big-2.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like darshan's post
Like Reply
Happened with hotty wife many times who possess loose resistance and got aroused easily leading horny men to take advantage in crowded buses, cinema hall and even by tailor
Got touched at all sexy parts where ever possible whether butt, waist, boobs, back, navel or even pussy separately or collectively according to situation or outfit
Enjoyed most of time and narrates hubby later
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
[+] 2 users Like live.life's post
Like Reply
few times mom
[+] 1 user Likes adultery2000's post
Like Reply
Happened twice with my mom
1)once while we were passing by a silent road coming back from a movie and then some street punks came riding a bike and grabbed her ass real quick and tight she had shouted and I to tried to catch them but they've escaped but later it felt really horny
2)once while we were in a  crowded local train I've seen a man of my age groping her boobs and pressing his dick to her ass first ive thought of getting into a fight later when I've observed that my mom is co operating to him it felt really horny
[+] 3 users Like Zeus**'s post
Like Reply
My mom grooped several times in bus,train and puja pandal, But once it was unique, That day train was very late and no place to stand , i was going for exam with mom so somehow managed, Three middle aged man call mom their side to stand, After few second they started grooping mom,One started griping her boobs and tried to kiss mom one pressing dick on mom ass and one started fingering on mom pussy and naval area
Mom was talking with me,as if unaware of them ,I'm sure mom enjoyed the action and satisfied sexully
[+] 4 users Like Jaybengsl's post
Like Reply
My sister is a very beautiful girl and throughout school and college days.. lot of my friends just come to our home to get a glimpse of her... but those days she will always dress very conservatively and cover head to toe. But after marriage she become more bold, sexy and hot woman. Once we went to a function in relatives home and the plan was to return in their car.. but last minute things changed and we planned to come back in train.. it’s already 9 pm and when we reached the station we sat the train on platform and it was very crowded. I thought that we will wait but my sister said it’s already late and let’s board. We choose a compartment which had less crowd but it’s general compartment. Already males there were keep looking at her. She looked very beautiful in saree. We went and stood comfortably. But in the next station there was this huge crowd which boarded our compartment. My sister and myself got sandwiched. And few guys came and stood very close to her. After a while I saw her face and she was sweating and looked very uncomfortable. Sister was holding the support which was just above her head. One guy just kept his face very close to her armpit and I can see he is just smelling her sweat and perfume mixed smell... and then saw another guy just keeping his hand on her ass.. it was crazy to see... and the following station is where we have to get down.. so we started to move towards the entrance... I saw the guy who was grabbing her ass now kept his hand in such a way that he can feel her boobs too.. and while
Moving to the entrance there are few other guys who we’re trying to get a good feel about her... and train stopped temporarily .... to my shock one guy literally put his entire body on her trying to feel
Her completely... he was standing vertically against her ... so getting a good feel.... and when train started again and stopped in the station... we were about to get down... and that guy just grabbed her breasts in his hand and left her.. when she gets down she had to fix her saree completely.... though I got shock and fear... was
Completely aroused as well
[+] 3 users Like Shadowfax's post
Like Reply
This happened with my wife once...
Our house was under minor renovation and hence we had shifted to a flat in the adjacent building.
Every day, either my wife or I would go to open the flat and close it once the workers were done.
One day, after a day of work, she entered the lift with some of those workers.
There were 4 in total - their head and 3 workers. Two were adults and one was a teenager (14-15)
Since the elevator could only have 4 people at one time and there were 5 including my wife, they were all cramped for space.
The teenager was right behind my wife and was sticking it to her ass. He even put his lips on her back although he didn't lick or kiss it.
He was rubbing his lower body slowly on to her ass.
After the day's work was over, I had given an extra 50 to that kid, thinking he's working at such a young age. When my wife saw this, she told me what he had done (dicking her ass and smelling her back)

But my wife overlooked this thinking it was just a space issue.

After this, I kept a watch on the boy when my wife was with them. I have seen him stare at my wife's ass every time she bent. He would also stand near her whenever he got the chance and try to touch her body.

There were times when my wife would send that boy to our new house to get water, tea or snacks for them. I wonder if he played any mischief with the snacks and water.

This was soo fucking hot for me
[+] 2 users Like bhavish3's post
Like Reply
SAW A GUY TOUCHING MOMS MIDRIFF IN A CROWDED TRAIN ONCE
[+] 1 user Likes gaandmastii's post
Like Reply
(23-09-2019, 10:05 PM)Shadowfax Wrote: My sister is a very beautiful girl and throughout school and college days.. lot of my friends just come to our home to get a glimpse of her... but those days she will always dress very conservatively and cover head to toe. But after marriage she become more bold, sexy and hot woman.  Once we went to a function in relatives home and the plan was to return in their car.. but last minute things changed and we planned to come back in train.. it’s already 9 pm and when we reached the station we sat the train on platform and it was very crowded. I thought that we will wait but my sister said it’s already late and let’s board. We choose a compartment which had less crowd but it’s general compartment. Already males there were keep looking at her.  She looked very beautiful in saree. We went and stood comfortably. But in the next station there was this huge crowd which boarded our compartment. My sister and  myself got sandwiched. And few guys came and stood very close to her. After a while I saw her face and she was sweating and looked very uncomfortable. Sister was holding the support which was just above her head. One guy just kept his face very close to her armpit and I can see he is just smelling her sweat and perfume mixed smell... and then saw another guy just keeping his hand on her ass.. it was crazy to see... and the following station is where we have to get down.. so we started to move towards the entrance... I saw the guy who was grabbing her ass now kept his hand in such a way that he can feel her boobs too.. and while
Moving to the entrance there are few other guys who we’re trying to get a good feel about her... and train stopped temporarily .... to my shock one guy literally put his entire body on her trying to feel
Her completely... he was standing vertically against her ... so getting a good feel.... and when train started again and stopped in the station... we were about to get down... and that guy just grabbed her breasts in his hand and left her.. when she gets down she had to fix her saree completely.... though I got shock and fear... was
Completely aroused as well

thats hot.. wish to here more.. pm me if u r interested..
[+] 1 user Likes r2413's post
Like Reply
(24-09-2019, 09:25 AM)bhavish3 Wrote: This happened with my wife once...
Our house was under minor renovation and hence we had shifted to a flat in the adjacent building.
Every day, either my wife or I would go to open the flat and close it once the workers were done.
There were 4 in total - their head and 3 workers. Two were adults and one was a teenager (14-15)
Since the elevator could only have 4 people at one time and there were 5 including my wife, they were all cramped for space.
The teenager was right behind my wife and was sticking it to her ass. He even put his lips on her back although he didn't lick or kiss it.
After the day's work was over, I had given an extra 50 to that kid, thinking he's working at such a young age. When my wife saw this, she told me what he had done (dicking her ass and smelling her back)

After this, I kept a watch on the boy when my wife was with them. I have seen him stare at my wife's ass every time she bent. He would also stand near her whenever he got the chance and try to touch her body.

There were times when my wife would send that boy to our new house to get water, tea or snacks for them. I wonder if he played any mischief with the snacks and water.

wish u would have discribed ur wife.. her figure.. pm
Like Reply
My cousin's boobs were pressed in a movie theatre, after the show was finished. She was only 16 years then

[+] 3 users Like star.one007's post
Like Reply
(27-10-2019, 09:59 AM)star.one007 Wrote: My cousin's boobs were pressed in a movie theatre, after the show was finished. She was only 16 years then

started reading ur stories... can u pls add some pics..
use hot pics from net.. just a request..
Like Reply
(27-10-2019, 05:05 PM)r2413 Wrote: started reading ur stories... can u pls add some pics..
use hot pics from net.. just a request..

Thanks for the comment. I just started adding pics in my latest story. Will update pics that's relate to story. Please give your sincere comments on the story thread as well.

Like Reply
(24-09-2019, 09:25 AM)bhavish3 Wrote: This happened with my wife once...

seems like a legit story ... my experience with construction works has been they interest in seeing sisters panties bra drying getting naked in front of her when we were kids
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
Wow! Feeling aroused by reading such groping encounters .Guys ,if anyone wants to chat with no limits ,there is a app called telegram .It has many features to chat openly with full privacy.Pm me to chat there.i will give you my username.
Like Reply
Hi everybody. I live in Kolkata. My dad works in railway and till my mid 30 he was out of town for most of the time. So, it was my mom who used to do all household work like everyday shopping, taking me to school by bus etc. And I have seen people groping her many times. Most of the time her plump ass. I have seen people squeeze her boobs also.
[+] 3 users Like ankur02's post
Like Reply
Yes I saw a tailor groping my...
[+] 1 user Likes lustwander's post
Like Reply
My what explain in detail
Like Reply
never seen but heard about . my mom was talking with my aunt / mausi / khala about the incident . my mom was furious about the incident and my felling was mixed .

she was telling to my aunt / khala /mausi how some man press his hard penis on her ass.  when she was shopping alone . most of the time she took me with her . she didnt react on spot but came home without her shopping done . she is a very naive lady . some time i feel guilty about having fantasy about her getting fucked by strangers .
[+] 1 user Likes cuck son's post
Like Reply