Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How many of you have seen your mom,sisters or bhabhis getting measured by male tailor
My mom always prefer one male tailor to stitch her dresses from last 15 years and she tells he stitches very well. No doubt in that as I can see mom looking stunning in her saree blouses. This tailor takes the order in his shop and while returns the dress coming to home. I remember it was night around 8 pm and mom wanted to go to tailor as she wanted her blouse to get ready in two days as there was some function. As it was late she asked me to accompany me with her to shop. That was the first time I went to tailor Shop. So tailor gave some design book which had great collection. Mom went through it for lot of time and I was getting pissed off so calling mom to finish fast. So she called me and asked which one to select as she is getting confused among two. I looked both were good design deep back short sleeves moderate front with lot of design on back . I choose one which I felt more sexy in that. Mom also agreed on that and told to tailor to stitch. However, tailor told ok and asked for measurement for which mom told you already have my measurements for which he told this design is different and can't be altered if it goes wrong for which mom agreed. He called mom inside and just a curtain was there to cover measuring area which hardly covered from sides. I was standing to the corner of the shop from where I saw clearly what was going on inside. Tailor first asked mom remove her pallu of her saree and mom removed her pallu and made it fall in ground. I was shocked to see this. Even though I have seen many times mom like that in home even in less clothes than that. But in front of tailor that too male was first time. He then started measuring from side shoulders asking how short she wants sleeves made even to raise mom hands and he must have got cleavage view standing so close when I was able to see her cleavage standing at the corner. Later he made the tape move back asking how deep is required at back  tracing mom bra lines and placing it just around that. She told no no that will be to much deep less that he might have changed hardly anything and mom agreed for that and I was wondering what happens in this much change. Now I was getting hard seeing all this. Now he made mom to turn front and made the tape to go around her body and bought it tight on her boobs telling some number to be noted down by his assistant then I realised even he is watching mom. I pretty sure he might have pressed mom boobs nicely from front as I can see more cleavage appear as he made tape tight. Then told right now mom is wearing very loose fit blouse and even put two fingers inside her blouse just above her boobs might have pressed her boobs with his little finger and told this loose fit will not suit the design which mom has chosen and told he will make half inch tight. He was doing so professional yet enjoying mom by touching later when measuring was done I saw him hard in his pants and even I was hard. Mom came back adjusting pallu and we came back home and asked mom when will he returned the clothes and told I will come with her if required. For which she told no he gives dress to home itself as he doesnt have a space for trail. I decided I have to present when this happens. 

There are many such incidents please share your incidents also and if you are indeed will share the what happened when he came to deliver I think I wrote more. 
Please share your experiences
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wifey got measured by male tailors who got full advantage of her madness for perfect fitting and felt her boobs cleavage, back and played with navel while taking measurements for blouse
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
I have seen my mom giving measurements for blouse to the tailor and sometimes even to the shop keeper while buying bra for herself. Mom has big boobs and she buys at least one bra of lesser size to wear them with low cut blouses to make her cleavage more apparent and deeper...

I had encouraged my wife as well to give measurements for her blouses or salwar suits....

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
Like Reply
I have seen my mom going to tailor. In those days readymade blouse was very rarely available. The tailor used to press her boob and ass. Same I have seen with wife also.My hangout id ankur02bose.
Like Reply
I have been measured personally. not very sexual though.
[Image: 19459419.gif]
Treat a girl like a bitch in the bedroom and like a goddess everywhere else. - Nirmalafoxy;
Like Reply
I have seen a lots of time even to day . i wish that tailor boy was a little more brave . i saw pure last in his eyes but he was very careful maybe because i was with her . but i  have a very strong imagination i started fapping my dick shortly after reaching home .
Like Reply