Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !!
Dear cuckold / wannabe cuckolds , 

this is a place cucks hang out .. new cucks , wannabe cucks , mild ,cucks , cucky boys , cuck ideas , VERY VERY STRONG CUCKS , SISSY CUCKS , FANTASY CUCKS , SHAMELESS CUCKS , PROSTITUTE CUCKS , LESBIAN CUCKS [ CUCKY BOYS WHO ALLOW HIS WIFVES TO SLEEP WITH WOMEN ] PANTY CUCKS . ..CROSSDRESSING CUCKY BOYS .. . FANTASY ONLY CUCKS .. ALL TYPES OF CUCKS ONLY .. 

LETS CHAT OUR IDEAS , WHAT WE WANT TO DO . .WHAT WE DID .. EVERYTHING .. EVERYTHING THT COMES INTO UR MIND .. NO HOLDS  BARRED . . 

TALK WHATEVER RELATED TO CUKYY THT COMES INTO UR MIND ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
[+] 3 users Like pantyboy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
SECRET CUCK RELATED DREAMS IF ANY . .
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
Nice post, I would love to be a cuck
Like Reply
Nice I want to be a cuckold slave
Like Reply
am a fantasy cucky boy ... my wife makes me talk abt my cucky fantasises and in 5 min i get rock hard ..
[+] 2 users Like pantyboy's post
Like Reply
I am a fantasy Bi Curious Cuck Husband, into fantasy cuck chats with like minded hubbies and non pushy singles.
[+] 3 users Like devilisawake's post
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 02:27 AM)Kharapchele Wrote: Nice I want to be a cuckold slave

Ping me to akhileshakki69; in hangouts
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 01:39 PM)devilisawake Wrote: I am a fantasy Bi Curious Cuck Husband, into fantasy cuck chats with like minded hubbies and non pushy singles.

I love to imagine my wife to be fucked by other man and me helping them.

If u like u can chat with me i am single and genuine akhileshakki69; hangouts
Like Reply
(09-09-2019, 10:16 PM)sweetkiller333 Wrote: Nice post, I would love to be a cuck

I am single male if interested ping me in hangouts akhileshakki69;
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 03:47 PM)dengadam istam Wrote: If u like u can chat with me i am single and genuine akhileshakki69; hangouts

Messaged you in hangouts
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 01:39 PM)devilisawake Wrote: I am a fantasy Bi Curious Cuck Husband, into fantasy cuck chats with like minded hubbies and non pushy singles.

I love to imagine my wife to be fucked by other man and me helping them.

Hey...like minded here...pm me... let's chat & enjoy
[+] 1 user Likes hotcouple's post
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 10:24 PM)desicuckhubby Wrote: NICE GUYS I AM A CUCKOLD HUSBAND LOVES TO WATCH MY WIFE FUCKED BY BUNCH OF DIRTY GUYS IN FRONT OF ME

Ping me on gwai9900;
Like Reply
Need advice for swapping

Want some advice and have some query as I am new and want to do the same.
Want response from those who really already done this and timepassers specially self called bulls are stay away
Hangout id kalponikchoda;
Like Reply
You are welcome to our telegram group of like minded husband who want to swap or have kinky feeling about wife.. only hubbies are part and allowed to be part of the group..will be added in group post verification. You can msg me on telegram my id is neelv14
[+] 1 user Likes coolneel14's post
Like Reply
(13-09-2019, 09:19 AM)coolneel14 Wrote: You are welcome to our telegram group of like minded husband who want to swap or have kinky feeling about wife.. only hubbies are part and allowed to be part of the group..will be added in group post verification. You can msg me on telegram my id is neelv14
Need to talk
Hangout id?
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 10:21 PM)hotcouple Wrote: Hey...like minded here...pm me... let's chat & enjoy

messaged you in hangouts
Like Reply
my wife is hott MILF .. i she dresses lil exposively at times .. i imagine she enlaving all her collegues .. 90% of her collegues are male 18 - 22 yrs . .and teasing them showing her navel and cleavage . .
[+] 3 users Like pantyboy's post
Like Reply
Yes i am also cuck and wanna see my wifes gangbang.
[+] 2 users Like husbandamar's post
Like Reply
Now a days i have new idea of cuckold family.
Like Reply
(18-09-2019, 11:21 AM)husbandamar Wrote: Now a days i have new idea of cuckold family.

Ping me in hangouts akhileshakki69;
Like Reply