Adultery ROMANCE IN SCHOOL
Smile 
hi guys
this is my first story here and its not out of some part of my brain,
its true incident i have experienced.
the story here is about two teachers who had affair in school and i was lucky to see them.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
two of our teachers, male unmarried and the female married were very close to each other. they used to talk to each other quite often and always smiling when they did.
they used to have lunch together, and one of them used to visit the other during class time and tease her.
of course this doesn't prove any point, but it does lead to suspicion
[+] 1 user Likes arryn's post
Like Reply
so once i was making a lot of noise in my class along with my group friends in this male teacher class. he caught us and as punishment put us in after class for an hour.
i was so pissed, i had plans of going home early and playing with my home friends but alas!
during detention, he gave us some work to do and went out.
i competed the work quickly and was waiting for him to return.
i waited for while and then decided to show him my work wherever he was.
Like Reply
so i took my text book and began to wander through the corridor calling his name.
i went upstairs and searched him everywhere but couldn't find him.
i was about to leave when i heard kind of 'thud' sound from sick room.
i went there, the door was locked from inside so i moved to window to peep into the room.
Like Reply
to tell you we don't have curtains in window in school.
the window was was locked but the glass plane revealed everything.
the visual i saw amazed me, shocked me, skipped my heart beat and raised my dick.
there in bed the male teacher was laying top of the female teacher and was fucking her and with his every push the bed would make thud sound with the wall.
Like Reply
the first thing i saw was ass of my male teacher which was squeezing with every thrust me made.
he was naked from down, meant he had removed his pant and underwear.
from up he was dressed in shirt and hadn't removed anything.
i saw panty lying down on the floor so it meant the female teacher's panty was removed.
her saree along with peticoat was drawn up showing her juicy thighs which were resting upon the male teacher's body.
her blouse was pulled down revealing milky white boobs with brown nipples.
her eyes were closed enjoying the fuck her partner was giving her.
she was making some noise but i couldn't hear it.
her one hand was pressing her partner's head towards her neck and another was resting on his back.
Like Reply
he was fucking her hard. every time his ass squeezed, a thud sound echoed through the room, louder than the last one.
i began rubbing my cock my mouth had went dry due to the view.
i savored the moments for quite a while before it was interrupted by my friend's voice.
he was calling me from downstairs.
i felt ashamed what he would think of me so hurriedly went downstairs.
we waited for a while when the male teacher entered the class with a big smile on his face.
he did not even checked out work and told us to go home.
Like Reply
from that day onwards i tried a lot to see them again but never got chance.
few times i saw them dry humping, pressing boobs, kissing etc. in some unused classroom during lunchtime or breaks
but never saw their fuck again.
sadly after two years the male teacher left.
the female teacher was still there when i completed my school
maybe enjoying with another teacher or maybe not
Like Reply
so that was on of mine lucky and erotic moments.
feel free to comment.
will share more stories about sex, and other sex related activities i've experienced,
till then see ya!!
Like Reply