Thriller Short POV Sex Stories
Part - 1

This incident dates back to my college days. It was mid-summer, my vacations were going great, i used to spend most of the time with my 2 friends. On that fateful day, i started my sexual adventure with my maid, she was my sex-teacher, who brought me into the pleasure wonderland.

One day, our entire family of 3 (i am being the only son), with our maid,
set out to a small picnic.We used our car, pretty old, not too spacious but it was enough for 3 of us.

My mom sat on front SEAT, Half of the backseat was filled with luggage and i took a sit at the end of that baggage. Maid had no place to sit now.

"Where will maid sit ? ", i inquired.

"OMG, i totally forgot about her...." said my mother, as she turned her head facing the pile of bags covering almost entire backseat.

"Madam me piche adjust ho jaoungi, ya fir chote sahab ke goud me beth jao ?"
(Madam, I'll adjust myself with young master, or should i sit on his lap?), Maid replied, She was from Gujarat, she was plump, not too fat but just above normal, She stood outside with her fair skin glistening with her sweat in scorching summer's son, she looked super cute.

"Chalega, that would be a good idea", I was bitten Naive back, I nodded, it sounded like a solution!

"Yeah, it wouldn't take more then few hours to get there, Maybe at most 3 hours ? We would halt as many times as needed, but right now, we don't have much of an option other than that ", my father said.

"I don't see a problem, but are you sure ? your legs would go numb in seconds!", replied my mother.

"Then, you can use that wooden table above your lap, that would solve the issue", Dad's idea was good enough for my mother to agree, and we set out!

Initially everything was going good, we had almost covered half of the trip, suddenly maid complained that her head is hitting the ceiling of car every time car slows down, I didn't want to disturb my father, so i quickly devised another idea, to simply remove the table and then should be able to avoid the ceiling if she sits on my lap directly.

I asked her to raise her thighs a bit, so i could remove the wooden table.

"Ha thike", she agreed and tried to lift herself, her chest was facing my head, when she eventually got up, with her trembling legs, her breast weren't just touching my face, but they were literally all over my face!

My heart paused for that moment, i froze with cold sweat tickling down my neck.

"Jaldi karo chote sahab!", she said calmly.

I regained my senses and pushed the table above my lap.

Taking a deep breath, she lowered her hips and sat over my lap.

"rohan ? Are you alright ?.. ", my mother inquired. She couldn't see me but just the face of my maid probably, to make some extra space i had moved some baggage on top of pile. which totally blocked out my front view.

"Ha! i am alright!, I am thinking to take a nap, wake me up when we reach."

"Yeah even i am dozing off for now, i don't feel well, my head's spinning....", she replied.

Suddenly the road got bumpy, with so many potholes, car went up and down, so did my maid, she had covered her head with both her hands, to prevent hitting the ceiling.

It lasted for a short time, by the things calmed i was gasping. I witnessed the magnificent scene of her breasts moving up and down, bringing her entire blouse to move in circle, if that wasn't enough her ass was totally crushing my crouch, i tried to hide my blush, turning my face into the pile of bags.

I just couldn't stop that scene being replayed again and again in my head, Even before i could realize my penis was erect. I started trying desperately, to divert my mind, counting from 100 to 0, but no use. My penis swelled up entirely, to point it was beginning to hurt now.

I could feel her weight over my cock, i moved a bit, here and there, left and right, i could feel terrible itch on my cock. I wanted to move it but, she would spot me!

Suddenly my dick landed in her ass creek, i heard a moan!

i quickly opened my eyes, everything seemed normal, she looked distracted, maybe she unaware about me.

Then, she turned her head a bit and her eyes met mine. She had no expressions on her face.

I could feel my face burning, scared with fear of being caught, and stupid dick which was in her ass crack over her saree. I tried to look at her, but avoided eye contact.

I positioned my self again, wispering sorry, just then she pulled herself over my lap, i gasped with fear. She moved her whrist below her waist, and slowly lifted her hips, then ....... she lifted her saree!

Thankfully, the pile of bags did the work of concealing her lower body.

She sat down again, she had pulled her saree behind her back and sat over my lap again. She hid herself behind front sit, facing the rigth window. I could see her breast over her pallu, her nipples were visible, they seemed big.

She came a bit closer, some more and slowly very close to my lips now. This was it i thought!

I could feel her hand over my face, she rolled her tongue and, she pushed her lips over mine!

My eyes popped out with the sudden surprise, she pushed my chicks with her right hand, her lips still crushing mine. It wasn't a formal kiss, rather seemed very awkward and forced, however it was first for me. She was moving her head from side to side, pulling my cheeks, as her ass moved up and down, crushing my balls and my wood!

I was sweating like a pig now!

What if we get caught ? Could i ever face my parents again ?! Would i be jailed ? ?? 100s of question begun popping in my head.

To my utter surprise, if all this wasn't enough she struck another chord!, slowly lifted her self, during that span i felt reveiled, but next thing i know she had my shorts down, touching the car's floor!!

I couldn't see my penis, but i was feeling tremendous urge to explode now!

I haven't yet explored sexual side yet, i was pretty prudish, never broke any rule, stood away from everything that deemed as bad my parent's, teachers... I knew about sex, even masturbated a few times with my friends. But soon enough we gave up when one of my friend said, it causes blindness!

She sat again, this time on my naked thighs, penis probably touching her thighs, somewhere, very warm, my cock-head must have been touching her bare vagina. Just then, All that pressure build up inside that little rod of mine, busted, i placed my hand over her thighs (her bare round ass), and pushed her over my lap, pushing my cock into her flesh, while she pushed her head, with her lips crushing my lips.

She quickly realize something and bite my lips, it hurts but i kept quiet. I had felt warmness near my cock head, but now entire cock seemed to be in a hot soup.

She was literally drooling over my face now, i begun to feel even more stickiness now.

Taking advantage of the situation i pushed my head into her chest, i my face hugged her breasts! Involuntarily i bit her nipple, which were big enough to be seen on top of her blouse.

"Alright everyone! Just few more minute! Wake up now, maybe 5 more ?.. ", screamed my dad, i could feel the car slowing down...

My Maid startled by the sudden commotion, quickly got up and her saree dropped to ground, i caught a small glimpse of her private area. It was partially covered with white stuff (my semen, and her cum), with a lot of hair, on her pubis. That creamy stuff tickled over her tighs, She quickly rubbed her lips and face with her palm. And she looked at me in world's most innocent manner, I regretted my luck, just few more moment i could have made it into breast!

Next thing i saw was, my mother pushing through the bag between view covering backseat. My heart froze, but made quickly covered my bare skin with her saree.

"Oh! Bai thum thik tho ho na? ek kam karo, wo table hata to abb... thoda comfortable hoga.", She said looking at her struggling to keep her head from hitting car again.

"Nahi mem saheb, ho jayega abb", maid said.

As soon as mom turned around, i pulled my shorts, lifting maid's hips. 

"Thank you", i whispered in low voice. 

Both of us turned Red, we sat silently for rest of the ride....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next up, sex with mother in dark...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.