Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is the most weird and erotic sex encounter u had??
Tongue 
hi guys
we all live normal lives though our fantasies are wild and dark.
but sometimes our luck favors us and we get chance to enjoy some weird experience.

my weirdest sex encounter was with my land lady when she peed in my face when i was licking her pussy.
though i kinda liked it but it was still weird. 

whats yours weird or exciting or erotic sex encounter.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
One rainy night I went to Prostitute house , she is having 19 years old and she is very horny at that time ........she is giving good co operation and just like nagini type melting and it is a tremundous sex to me .
Like Reply
this is not really a sexual encounter but i came across a married girl literally enjoying groping of 2 guys. They were randomly rubbing their hands on her ass and chest(she was wearing punjabi dress). I jerked off later when i got to home.
Like Reply
(28-12-2018, 11:58 AM)mokshakami Wrote: this is not really a sexual encounter but i came across a married girl literally enjoying groping of 2 guys. They were randomly rubbing their hands on her ass and chest(she was wearing punjabi dress). I jerked off later when i got to home.
married women are best. they know how to enjoy
Like Reply