Nabhi Premi Originals***** Short Stories
*****Nabhi Premi Originals*****

Hello and welcome to my thread of romantic short stories revolving around various aspects of love, lust, romance and relations such as live-in relationships, college love, marital love, raw/stray lust, glamor, revenge, one night stands, etc and the list goes on

While these short stories are intended to arouse, I also intend to add a touch of depth and realism to my stories by including situational human emotions and a touch of realistic human behavior to these like I would if I had to write a novel or a documentary

In each story I include a brief introduction to the set of imaginary characters involved along with their background and will directly jump into the story without wasting much on background
PLEASE NOTE : While this is meant to be Erotica, I kindly request you to be a bit moderate with comments and only post whether you like it or not and meaningful suggestions.......... as I do not wish my thread to be filled with vulgar comments........please refrain from doing so

**I also use very vague and unrealistic names mainly nicknames and short initials because this is an act of fiction and is in no ways related to reality**

Short Story 1 - Love , Desire and all those Crazy in-betweens

Introduction:
This story deals with the various shades of a live - in relationship set in a modern city background.......it revolves around struggling musician nikk and his live in partner Kiki, a beautiful, confident and successful professional working in a IT startup. She meets him at a gig and they fall in love leading to live-in relation which over the years has gone on the rocks due to family pressures, their inability to marry over nikk's insistence , an abortion and most importantly, DP, Kiki's boss and the owner of the start up where she works......in DP, Kiki sees what she desires from nikk, a man who is successful and a leader of people.............
DP though older to Kiki, is attracted to her beauty and admires her go getter attitude

The resultant sweet , sour ups and downs of this situation form the premise of this short story - Love Desire and all those Crazy in betweens

It was dark , rainy night, a glance at the watch and it showed 45 minutes past 9 ,

Nikk: Babe, how long will you keep working, dont we have a life at all, take a look around, it seems it will flood soon, do you even realise?
Kiki : Hun, please.....not that same argument again, some pressure here, I will be back soon, there are people here dont worry

At 10, Nikk finally felt enough and went to pick her..........he ordered a cab and reached the office area

It was deserted at this hour of the night, and no one in sight, he went ahead and a white sedan with side lights on caught his attention, something was going on inside, and in a moment, a chill ran down nikk's spine as he saw an open palm slide down the windows of the car, someone was making-out inside the car, while he could not tell who from the rains but in a few moments it was clear the couple was undressed and it was not just a make-out.

Tears rolled down as he saw the silhuoutte of a naked man enjoying the delicate body of the woman to the core, the whole car shook with their rhythmic sexual dance, and from a distance he could indeed see locked lips and a tight hug as they enjoyed their sexual union

His heart skipped a beat , was it her? why, a part of him wanted to break the windshields and confront them, he controlled himself and nervously called her on the cellphone, she did not respond to add to his agony,.....with fear, horror and pain Nikk finally hurried to check at her office and waited outside at the reception

Moments later, she arrived from the office, much to his relief , Nikk stood up and let out a huge breath, there she was his Silly Kiki, hair disheaveled, lost in her work, she signalled him 5 minutes and Nikk sat down again .............letting out a huge sigh of relief again

They came home again safely albeit the storm which was to follow now

Kiki : I never knew you were sooo insecure, why did you have to come to receive me, do you know how embarassed I felt, DP would have dropped me home anyways

Nikk: Then what am i supposed to do, let you drown, and for fucks sake, dont mention him in every sentence you speak

Kiki: Youre unbelievable

The argument tossed back and forth and she progressed towards the bedroom throwing a tantrum, He followed her there and lied sideways next to her cuddled her from behind as she stayed motionless in anger.........a little while and she noticed her shoulder wet and turned only to see him crying

Her anger melted as she smiled " aww mera baccha " as she snuggled close to him and they ended up in a deep tight kiss, he closed his eyes and breathed in deeply from her kiss, the taste of her gloss made it even more irresistible as he kept sucking on her lips , holding her tight and close to him running his hands on her lovely back..........after a long day she needed this tonight as well and closed her eyes to enjoy the liplock and the warmth of her man as her palms ran astray on his hair covered chest

She woke up with a shock to the alarm, it was 7am already and she had an important project delivery today for which she was late last night...........but amidst her mental chaos she saw him sleep like a baby oblivious of any stress , his lips had the gloss from last night stolen directly from hers and  she smiled with attraction trying to get her gloss back........but she didnt want to wake him and gave up the idea of kissing her sleeping husband

He woke up soon smelling flowers and fruits , and from the corner of his eyes , he saw her at the dressing table,  she was wearing a beautiful pink polka dotted chiffon saree with a sleeveless blouse , tying her hair in a bun with her hands held up, her fragrances were inviting.....moreover the glimpse of her amply exposed milky waist from her low tied saree was plainly irrestible, he could see her deep lovely navel as she was busy tying her hair......he had to grab her

Stealthily he moved and grabbed her from behind, running his hands on her soft silky waist, she felt it like a trance and tilted her neck allowing him to kiss her neck, he whispered " good morning love" as he planted a deep kiss on her neck ....his bratty facial expression indicated mischief

Soon enough his hands slid inside of her pallu as he playfully slid his finger inside her navel, she felt an electric sensual sensation as she pushed him away and he playfully chased her

She fell on the bed as he lay close to her bringing his face near hers going for the kiss................she stopped him......" Hun you'll ruin my makeup and lipstick .I dont have time now pleasssseeee "

He kept his lips in puckered shape pointing towards them as he spoke nothing............he had to kiss her if not on her lips then somewhere on her body but was not ready to let go

She held the top grills of the bed and closed her eyes in anticipation.......Nikk slid his hands inside her pallu as she let out a gasp, soon enough he had his finger again inside her navel in her lowly tied saree as she let out another hiss

Nikk slowly came down and slid her pallu aside...........her oblong deep navel looked like a jewel on her milky white belly in her chiffon saree which was tied generously low on her waist

She bit her lips and turned her head, Nikk bent down and took a deep kiss on her lovely navel, as she uncontrollably let out a gasp

She was in ecstasy as her phone rang, it was him DP, he had come to pick her up and was waiting downstairs

She hurriedly pushed Nikk away and put her pallu back in a rush to go to the meeting 

Nikk : babe please atleast pull the knot up.... youre going to a meeting

She looked at him in disbelief and irritation as she gathered her pallu, and left hurriedly without adjusting her saree back

DP saw her running down the staircase frantically ..... for a moment he was caught by the view............a delicate piece of beauty wrapped in a tight chiffon saree

As she hurried towards the car, the monsoon wind blew her saree slightly and along with it exposed her bare stomach and her navel

DP was shocked to see her beauty in the low wrapped polka saree that and he opened his mouth in surprise and lust........his cigarette fell on his lap and brought him back to his senses as he collected himself and took his gaze away from her

The driver stepped out and opened the passenger door for her to sit and they zoomed past for the meeting quickly

****** to be continued
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Continued from Part 1

"Relax, calm down let me recline this chair for you" he said as he saw her panicking feeling uneasy, " but sir....", easy he said as he calmed her down and reclined the passenger seat in his sedan and pushed her back making her comfortable.

Warm Tickles ran down her spine as the alpha wolf relaxed her and made her feel comfortable and protected as she closed her eyes

Seated on her left side, he could see the generous belly exposed from her saree, the tightly wrapped saree exposed out her well toned body and the impression of her shaped cleavage and her deep navel over the sheer saree.........a delight for a man

He saw those beads of sweat and turned the overhead airconditioner towards her and came closer and whispered "be calm alright ?"

She nodded as she felt another soothing warm current pass through her neck and through her entire body as she felt hypnotized......her body betrayed her worried mind and relaxed itself which made her worry less and her eyebrows calmed down

The strong feeling of relaxing tingles coupled with the soothing sound of a ghazal stole her senses, as she felt some her nipples go erect............a sure sign of female pleasure, she no longer feared the meet anymore

She felt a tender tap on the shoulder as they reached their destination, she recollected herself and freshened up as she confidently went for the meet

He walked behind her as he saw her hips sway in rhythmic sensual movement exposing the sides of her silky waist

She became the center of attraction of the meet as her hypnotic seductive beauty coupled with her intelligence and dedication won hearts

In between, DP messaged his driver to leave and intended to drive himself

As they met outside, she confidently looked up and around in a lively way as she knew she had done well, she met DP outside and he gently put his hands on her shoulders and congratulated her.....

While on the way, he saw a coffee place and asked her " Coffee?" she felt quite excited and nervous and happy all at the same time and affirmed with him
while pretending not to be a date but her emotions could not hide what her mind tried to hide

She curled her hair around her fingers playing nervously waiting for coffee, as he asked her

"So youre in a live in? " she nodded shlyly looking down

"Ive heard hes a rockstar is it ?" and she nodded again " He surely doesnt need cocaine with you around " and she giggled with shyness and a sense of pride over the compliment

"Well I dont expect a modern girl like you to be so beautifully and sensually draped in a saree"

"Not that I prefer you to but I should say you carry yourself so beautifully in that saree"

Those words touched her core and she felt so appreciated and noticed, she started opening up more than giggles and the nods

Over the course of coffee, he made her giggle, comfortable as his impression in her mind changed as she opened up on a variety of topics

Time passed like magic and he offered to drive her back home.

The roads were thankfully empty at the time as he zoomed past his car , as he was about to shift gears again, he felt her delicate hands on his and he looked up as she asked him to slow down his car

He stopped and parked the car aside, " This seat reclines as well" and before she could react, he reclined her front seat trying to make her comfortable

He came close to her and looked in her eyes as she stared back in his with dilalted pupils and before they realised, he rubbed his lips on her stealing away small soft pecks assessing her intent

Kiki lay her hands on the headrest of her seat as she reciprocated his kisses with closed eyes and open lips

He broke the kiss creating a short distance as he looked at her, she looked back and gave a small nod as she held her neck and he came closer

He tightly held her lower lip between his 2 lips as he sucked the nectar out of them, and he did the same with her upper lip, biting them lovingly, sucking them like a baby ...soon his tongue started knocking on those rose petals, trying to part them away, so that he could taste the insides of her delicate mouth

She slided her face away not ready for a full tongue lock, and he ended up licking and wetting her rose cheeks

With his left hand over the headrest, he caressed her silken hair and his right hand was free to explore her dream body

He slid her saree pallu slightly aside to expose away her creamy midriff and her diamond navel, outstreched on the recline, her belly looked far more exposed and inviting and he started running his fingers in circles around her navel

Kiki felt a shock as she opened her eyes and she pushed him away askiing him to stop

She adjusted her saree and he pulled her chair back to normal as he drove her away to her home

For the rest of the journey they did not talk and he pulled over again when they reached her home

As she was about to leave.....he held her hands and offered her a tissue.........she understood and cleaned up all the smeared lipstick from her lips and cheeks

" Thank You Sir" she said as she was about to leave

"For what ? the Tissue? or the Coffee ? Or for......?" as he smirked in a seductive manner

She giggled shyly and said bye and left as she reached home

Nikk was already asleep by then....howeever she didnt bother waking him up

She was in a Euphoria as she stood in front of the mirror and spoke crazy little things to herself, she sang and danced as she euphorically dropped her pallu and fell on the other side of the bed next to Nick as she fell asleep in happiness and satisfaction
[+] 1 user Likes nabhipremi's post
Like Reply
**** Continued

She curled and gyrated on bed as she vividly remembered last night.....she could still feel her lips sandwiched between his as he fervently sucked the nectar off her petals......and could still remember his rough finger circling her navel.....ummmm

Kiki woke up and it was early morning, she pondered...what if.....what if she hadnt turned her face when his tongue curiously knocked on the doors of her lips...........what if she had not pushed him away............what if she had not held his hand trying to pry inside her saree knot.....she smiled in lust and curled her wisps with her finger at the thought

Her boyfriend Nikk was still asleep as she went to the shower to prepare herself for the day

As the cold droplets kissed her lovely naked body she was reminded of his compliments last night

She decided to wear a lovely cotton saree for office with a matching sleeveless blouse

Her hips swayed as she moved on her way to work and was the attention of everyone fortunate enough to meet the beautiful sight and same was the situation in office as every man kept work aside if for a moment to take a glorious view of those swaying hips

DP came smiling in the office as if he was euphoric about something......he quickly went inside the cabin and instructed everyone to assemble for a small townhall

As everyone gathered , he happily announced that the meet was a success and heaped praises on Kiki for her role in the same
He also announced an after office party the next day

Everyone congratulated Kiki and she felt extremely pleased with her work

As soon as everyone settled , she got a call from him as he asked her to meet him in the cabin

She was excited and surprised in suspense of what would happen next, would he discuss last night or congratulate her for today?

She anyways decided to visit the washroom, and stood in front of the mirror as she stared at herself.........she was alone and she shyly slided her pallu and pulled her saree knot down generously below her navel.....she covered it back and confidently strode towards the cabin

He was transfixed when she entered his cabin and kept gazing.........she came near him and stood to his right , her belly right at his face height

He could see her navel impression through her tightly draped saree

For a moment there was stun silence, as he asked her , "I couldnt see it when I arrived in the morning nor at the townhall"

"What Sir" she asked shyly and nervously

"Come on, dont act on me" he said as he picked up his pen and poked her navel over her saree pallu

She closed her eyes and the words "ufffff mmm" came out of her mouth

She felt tinglish currents in her body while the pen still stay in the navel with a mild force from DP

"Tell me, you lowered your saree before you came inside right ?"

"Sir I didn..."

"you lie again naughty girl" and having said that he put more pressure as she moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure

He looked up at her as she looked down and they held their gaze for a minute

She bit her lips and smiled and raised her hands over her head as she arched and tilted her waist to the right

He understood her invitation and with his left hand, slid over her waist and back to her hips as her squeezed her butt cheeks hard over her saree
as she sighed again and then slowly with his other hand he started slowly peeling off her pallu from over her milky belly and navel

Soon enough, he exposed her entire belly and navel as he tucked her pallu to the sides

He didnt waste much time as he slid his thumb inside her deep navel and delicately rubbed the insides.........she felt an erotic sensation like never before

He played with her navel to his hearts content as she shivered and her belly went up and down with orgasmic breathing

The entire scene looked as erotic as it could be while she stood in her tilted inviting pose, allowing him to enjoy his pleasures while he played with her soft belly and navel like a master artist at work on his canvas

He realised it was now time as he moved his face towards her navel and she closed her eyes in anticipation and as he was about to lean in......his phone rang and he broke the romantic pose

She pulled her pallu back clumsily and fumbled around with nervous moments

She was about to move out as he held her hand from behind and pulled her close to him making her sit on his lap as he caressed her bare naked waist....he was about to lean in for a smooch as she pushed her head lightly and stood up to leave the room

As she was leaving he said " hey I want you to raise the havoc tomorrow evening right " as she giggled again

" This much aint low enough he said indicating with his fingers" she understood what he meant as she shyly moved out of his room
[+] 1 user Likes nabhipremi's post
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
(04-01-2019, 02:57 PM)Renjith Wrote: Nice story

Much appreciated Thanks Smile

I put a lot of effort to write my own erotica, none of this is copied

I appreciate when people love what I write
Like Reply

Much appreciated Thanks Smile 

I put a lot of effort to write my own erotica, none of this is copied

I appreciate when people love what I write
Like Reply

Much appreciated Smile

Thank you

I write my own erotica stories from my own mind and I appreciate that you took time to read and also the kind reply
Like Reply
*** continued

She felt light headed as she left the room, so many sensations in her body , and her mind was still in the middle of consummating with him, it didnt understand when to stop, such was the pleasure trigger of his touch

She was all over the place with her saree crumpled and her hair disheveled, on lookers could tell that he had made much more to her than the praises.......she had to relieve herself, and rushed to the restroom

Once inside, she impatiently pulled her pallu down, she had to rub her body and quieten the sensations of her body which was violently misbehaving for an orgasm

She fumbled for the hooks and then released her lovely breasts from the confines of the punishing bra

Her aerola and nipples had already become disobedient as they stood erect and puffy demanding to be released of the erotic pain

She stood by the wall, as she squeezed her left nipple, flicking her finger over her right

"ahhhh ummmm awwwwwww" she quietly moaned as her nipples sent the erotic signals to the rest of her body to her soft vulva

She started feeling a trickle down the chest and smiled in satisfaction...............she pressed it a little more and a few drops of her milk dropped out again as she looked at her breasts in pleasure and with great satisfaction

She felt the urgent need to release as she violently pulled her saree knot on the floor and lowered her panties as she sat squated

Very soon her right hand went down to her vulva as she sat down legs spread , stroking and squeezing her left nipple and with 2 fingers of her right hand in a V, gently stroking her vulva

She moaned and rolled in pleasure and pain trying to relieve off the sensual pain

Very soon she knew it was close as she stopped stroking her vagina and opened it wide from over the head

She closed her eyes in anticipation, mouth wide open as she breathed heavily expecting the flow anytime

" Phuuurrrrrr Phusssss Pharrrrrr" came the sounds as she queefed releasing the sexual pleasure pain

She smiled in excitement as she knew the flow was about to come and at the opportune moment, flicked her clitoris a few times and opened wide as a smooth trickle fountain spurted out of her vagina, spilling all over her dirtying her as she relieved her already exhausted body

The trickle became stronger and flew around with force as she frantically rubbed her vulva to expel out any remaining sexual tension inside

It flew all over her body, wetting her hair, as she opened her mouth in anticipation to consume a bit of her love flow

Once done, she was shocked to see the amount of her love fluid on the floor as she frantically spilled water over it to cover up

She cleaned herself up and quickly tied back her saree to resume the actual work she had come for

She had hot coffee and asked for a blood pressure tablet to resume normal work

Amidst all her work , she sudddenly realised, her live in partner and BF would be out of town for a music GIG and by now it was a bit late to call him or meet him at all

But her mind was transfixed over the lovely sensations that she received and was hungry for more..........should she go all out at tomorrow's party ?? or should she wait at all for tomorrow as she was alone tonight and could ask him to finish the unfinished business and deflower her already ...........

She waited in patience of the party the next day and decided to shop for a fitting saree to knock the senses out of the man who was responsible for her predicament today

**** to be continued
Like Reply