Adultery Wife Rewards Husband's Doctor by iloveall
Story :- Wife Rewards Husband's Doctor

Written by iloveall
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I am Neena, wife of Raj. It was Sunday morning. We arrived at the hospital at about 7 am in our car. I was not in my senses. My husband Raj was badly hurt. His breathing was erratic. I feared for his life. The previous evening he fell down from a height onto a chair, in our house and hurt himself. Since then he had an acute problem. Our family doctor visited that evening and gave some medication but his condition deteriorated through the night. We had to rush him to the hospital next morning.

A team of doctors examined my husband and opined that my husband needed immediate operation. They said his life was in danger. I was desperate. Hospital staff rushed my husband to the operation theatre. I heard from junior doctors that the surgery was quite complicated and took almost five hours. They assured me that the surgeon performing the operation was Dr. Saxena, who was an experienced and an expert surgeon. I absent mindedly heard them and closed my eyes most of the time praying to God during the operation. I saw the surgeon coming out several times, to organize various things, giving various commands to the nurses and attending staff. I was impressed with his energy and attention to detail in ensuring success of this surgery.

After the surgery, the surgeon came out of the theatre, removing his gloves and said to me smilingly, "Mrs. Raj, you are very lucky. You brought your husband just in time. Had you been late even by half an hour, perhaps, he could have lapsed in coma and the case would have been beyond reasonable possibility of survival."

For the first time that day, an expression of relief appeared on my face. I folded my hands in greeting and blurted out with a mixture of excitement, happiness and surprise, "Oh! Sir! So! You are the famous Dr. Saxena! I am so glad to see you. How is my husband?"

"Yes, he is OK and will be fine," said Dr. Umakant.

I could not control my tears. I saw how well Dr. Umakant had organized the pre and post surgery procedures and I had learnt from the nurses, how well he operated my husband. I was very grateful to Dr. Umakant, who tried hard to save my husband.

During the first three or four days so many junior doctors, nurses, patients' relatives visited our room in the hospital asking for how my husband survived such a serious accident. The news of my husband's miraculous survival circulated in the hospital like wild fire. Everyone came and told us how Dr. Umakant, through his hard work and expertise, took my husband out of jaws of death.

When I met Dr. Umakant after the operation, I told him that, but for his untiring efforts, my husband could have collapsed. It was only due to his untiring and genuine efforts that my husband survived. He smiled back and told me that he did nothing extra. What he did was his duty as a doctor. However, I knew that Dr. Umakant had put in marathon effort. Dr. Umakant did not act, as any normal doctor would have done. He went far beyond that.

About five hours later, Dr. Umakant came to visit my husband Raj in the special room; we got from the hospital, to check how he felt. My husband Raj was asleep. I woke him up. Raj opened his eyes and saw Dr. Umakant smiling. It was a wonderful smile. Dr. Umakant's teeth were nice and uniform. He was indeed a very attractive man. He took my husband's hand in his and said, "I am Dr. Umakant Srivastava, You are a very lucky man to have survived this accident. Your wife was very worried and was praying all through. Her prayers have worked."

My eyes were moist. The doctor tapped on my shoulder in genuine sympathy and said, "Your husband is ok now and will be normal in about four weeks. However, he must take complete rest for at least three weeks. During this period, you must take good care of him. If you have any problem of any kind, do not hesitate to come to me. I am always available" The doctor then called me outside the room and gave me instructions on post surgery care and what food to eat, what medicines to be given etc.

I found the events overwhelming. Sincerity and skilful surgery by Dr. Umakant was like a windfall of blessings amongst the catastrophe that faced us. Dr. Umakant's gesture touched my heart. I caught his hands in genuine affection and told him, "Dr. Umakant, I am indeed extremely grateful to you for what you have done for us. Dr. Umakant felt embarrassed by my emotional expression.

My husband quickly learned from the hospital staff and me; what Dr. Umakant did to give a new life to him. I told my husband that but for Dr. Umakant, I would have been a widow. Raj nodded his head, took my hand in his, and smiled.

For the first four days, Dr. Umakant regularly visited our room twice a day. This was a great boost for me. I developed complete confidence in him as doctor. I would not trust anyone else and insisted on Dr. Umakant's advice for all treatment related issues; small or big. I also realized that he went out of his way and devoted a great deal of his time and attention to the treatment of my husband in preference to his other duties. He worked tirelessly to treat my husband's rehabilitation and recovery related issues.

My husband Raj felt greatly obliged by Dr. Umakant's prompt, tireless and sincere attention to him. Raj is emotional and very affectionate. He held my hands and said, "Neena, if ever there will be an opportunity, I would love to repay this debt to him."

There was one thing about Dr. Umakant though, which I found strange. I was puzzled to see Dr. Umakant in the hospital through the day and night. He never appeared to be absent. I checked on this with the hospital staff and learned that he and his wife had some serious problems. For the last few months, Dr. Umakant did not sleep in his house. He would sleep somewhere on a patient's empty bed or on the stretcher in the hospital. He would do extra duty hours just to forget this pain. The management was quite pleased with that. He went to his house only to change clothes. Usually, he ate in the hospital canteen.

I was disturbed hearing this. I felt a tinge of pain realizing that such a wonderful, decent and loving person was undergoing such tension. I felt a surge of sympathy. I felt like helping him get over this situation. However, I did not how I could help. My respect and feelings for Dr. Umakant increased considerably.

When my husband Raj, learned of this, he told me, "Neena, when you go home today, please bring that inflatable bed with you on your way back from our house. I would ask Dr. Umakant to come and sleep in our room on that bed. Our room is air-conditioned and he can sleep here in comfort. I do not want him to sleep in patients' beds or on the stretcher in the night."
Like Reply
I went home every day in the morning from the hospital, for about three hours to freshen up, cook and set up the house. When I returned from home that day, I brought the inflatable bed with me in the car. The bed was compact and comfortable. When deflated, it would become small and easily portable. We could deflate and tuck it away when not required. When we needed to spread it, we would inflate it with a small compressor, which was a part of package.

In the hospital, I slept on the sofa cum bed provided in the special wardroom. There was just about four feet space between my husband's bed and my sofa. We decided to spread the bed between Raj's hospital bed and my sofa. That night, when Dr. Umakant was going to sleep somewhere, Raj insisted that Dr. Umakant should sleep in our wardroom on our inflated bed.

Dr. Umakant politely declined the offer saying, it would not be proper. Raj rejected this and said that Dr. Umakant was not violating any rules, as he was not on duty in the night. After a lot of haggling, when Raj stubbornly refused to accept no as an answer, Dr. Umakant had to agree. That night he slept on the inflated bed. The bed when inflated was at the same level as my sofa. One could easily roll over form one bed to the other. It was almost as if Dr. Umakant and I were sleeping on the same bed. My husband's bed was slightly higher.

My husband usually expresses his grief and happiness by touch. He is a touch person. In the night occasionally, my husband hung his hand, touched Dr. Umakant's hand and affectionately moved palm over Dr. Umakant's face. Dr. Umakant reciprocated my husband's affection and squeezed my husband's arm. I liked my husband's gesture. Following him, I also extended my arm in the night and moved it over Dr. Umakant's face and hair. He reciprocated it with the same affection and squeezed my arm.

This became a routine and for the next three weeks, Dr. Umakant slept with us in our wardroom. By that time, we were quite free with each other. In the night, as we slept, occasionally I would take his arm and put it under my head to show my affection. Raj would usually have his one arm hanging in the night to touch Dr. Umakant. Dr. Umakant also would extend his arm to touch my head or arms affectionately or accidentally. However, I never felt that he ever attempted to touch me with any sexual intention.

I liked Dr. Umakant as a male. He was attractive in a sexy way, yet very decent. He was tall, strongly built, lanky and smart, had an attractive hairstyle and an excellent reputation as a good surgeon. He was always smiling, in spite of his problems. During our stay in the hospital, when I returned home, I cooked things of Dr. Umakant's liking and brought them from home every day to the hospital for him to eat.

I felt a particular feeling for him in my heart that I could not understand or analyze. His height, casual attire, polite manners, charming smile, careless hairstyle and eagerness to help; bowled my heart over. I felt that perhaps he also developed some kind of mildly sexual attraction for me. I noticed him occasionally stealing glances surreptitiously at my breasts and sometimes at my shapely hips. Sometimes, I thought that he jolted when I touched him or he touched me accidentally.

I was good looking myself. I had round oval face, perky lips, long hair knitted in typical Indian style, large almond shaped eyes, height of about five feet five inches. I was quite trim not too thin, with slim waist. My breasts and hips curved out of my waist. I always noticed men around me, stealing glances to look at my body. My vital statistics were 36D, 26, 36. I was almost thirty years but looking less than twenty-five.

I was always particular about my dress. Those days, I wrapped my saree tightly around my waist and hips, which accentuated my curves. Raj liked me to dress that way. I wore tight, narrow sleeveless blouses, with back largely open or half covered. This exposed my navel and curved waistline in front and back, well below my belly button. This also left some portion of my breasts showing off above and below my blouse. Raj told me that men found this provocatively noticeable and he liked men to notice and appreciate his wife. From my college days, irrespective of how I dressed, I had learnt to accept and ignore men's lusty glances. I did not bother about their looks; in fact, I enjoyed them.

Once, when Dr. Umakant stole a glance to look at my breasts with a hidden expression of appreciation on his face; our eyes accidently met. I blushed and looked back at him with a smile. I was used to such glances and accepted them as normal. However, I saw expression of embarrassment on Dr. Umakant's face, as he quickly shifted his eyes away.

My husband did not miss our mutual attraction. However, before he had an opportunity to comment; I frankly told him one day, "I feel that Dr. Umakant may be attracted to me, as I have noticed that he stares at my body particularly at my breasts when I am not looking. I think he likes to talk to me, even if he has nothing of substance to talk about. When we accidentally touch, he jerks, as if jolted by an electric current. At the same time, I must admit that he has been always respectful and decent. I find him very affectionate. I think he is also very cute and lovable, isn't he?

My husband just smiled and said, "Look Neena, I am not surprised by your admission that you like him and find him attractive." Then laughing he added, "I am not gay, but I too find him attractive, affectionate and lovable. Moreover, he is extremely helpful to me. I think it is because of him that I am alive today. I am also not surprised that he is attracted to you. This is natural. You are very beautiful and sexy. Any young man will be easily attracted to you." There was a lusty smile on his face.

After a pause he continued, "Besides, you are aware of his problems with his wife. He is craving of a woman's love for a long time now. I am sure that at this time, he is undergoing extreme physical and emotional torture. I am aware that he is very ethical and never flirts with any hospital female nurses or doctors. As a man, I know how traumatic it is for a man to be away from physical love of a woman for so long. I think he has not had any sex for may be months. I would suggest that even if by chance, he makes any sexual advances; please do not react harshly. We are so much obliged to him. I would not want him to feel hurt."

I looked at my husband and said, "You are right Raj. I see sadness, pain and craving for a woman's love in his eyes. You have complicated the matter further by giving him a bed next to me. In the night, when he sleeps beside me; his hand touches me accidentally. Initially, I was afraid of his sexually touching me. However so far, I must admit that he has never touched me with sexual intent. I just do not understand how a man deprived of sex for such a long time, is able to avoid the temptation of touching me sexually, when I am sleeping right next to him. I find it very unusual. May be his moral ethics prevent him. May be he is afraid of offending our feelings."
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
All the same, I could not but notice particularly that Dr. Umakant appeared mesmerized by my round and full breasts. This is because, in spite of his best attempts to avoid staring, he stole glances at my breasts whilst we talked. I had lush, ripe and full breasts. My blouse could not effectively contain my breasts and part of it overflowed the covered fabric. He also stared at my belly and exposed body portions, when he was sure that I was not looking. Although I noticed this, I ignored it. Most of the males behaved thus. Dr. Umakant was no exception.

One night after Dr. Umakant came to our room and we all slept in our beds; my husband asked Dr. Umakant about his relationship with his wife. Dr. Umakant admitted that he had serious problems with his wife. He described his sensitive personal problems. He said that his wife was suffering from some psychological disease, which her parents had kept hidden from Dr. Umakant's family at the time of their marriage.

Dr. Umakant frankly told us that he and his wife never slept in one bed. His wife was sexually frigid and resisted Dr. Umakant on their wedding night. She blamed Dr. Umakant for all the negative things in their lives. In order to avoid Dr. Umakant, she always found some excuse to fight with him bitterly and managed to keep him away. Dr. Umakant felt that his wife hated him for some reason. He did not know why. At the same time, Dr. Umakant said, his wife was very respectful to his parents, served them, and did all the chores in the house as a good homemaker.

We were stunned to hear the sad tales of Dr. Umakant. As he spoke of his problems and anguish, Dr. Umakant became emotional. There were tears also in my and Raj's eyes. I said, "Dr. Umakant, I understand your problems. Please do not lose heart. Things will change. Your wife will one day realize her mistake. Please do not think for a moment that you are without a family. My husband and I owe you a great deal. Please consider us as your family."

We were all emotional. We all lay in our beds. Raj had his one arm on Dr. Umakant's face. I looked at my husband. He signaled me to move closer to Dr. Umakant to pacify him. I slid from my bed to his bed, wiped tears off his eyes and wrapped my arms around him. Instinctively, he placed his arms around me and took me in his arms. He pressed me close to him. Accidently, his one hand touched my breasts. I saw that it was almost like an electric shock for him. He jerked, withdrew and mumbled sorry or something. It was also like an electric shock for me also. However, I told him that it was ok and went back to him and hugged him closely.

This time both of us ignored his arms touching my breasts. There was a strong current flowing through my body. I was in a stupor. Dr. Umakant had tears rolling down his eyes. My husband moved his arm over Dr. Umakant's body trying to pacify him. It was sad to see a man like him in such a condition. We hugged closely and held each other tightly for some time. I gradually separated from him and returned to my bed. As I was returning, I saw hurt and apologetic expressions on Dr. Umakant's face.

The next day, I told Raj that I was sure that Dr. Umakant was physically attracted to me. I told him about Dr. Umakant's feeling my breasts and his embracing me close to him in the night. Whilst I was narrating all this; Raj quietly picked one of my hands and placed it on his cock covered under his dress. Even in that condition of his sickness, I found that Raj was having a hard on. I could experience a high velocity flow of adrenal flowing through his veins. I was myself turned on talking about Dr. Umakant. I realized that my husband was excited.

Raj stayed in the hospital for three weeks. After we returned home from the hospital, we were in regular touch with Dr. Umakant. It appeared that the environment in his house deteriorated further. Meanwhile, our relationship with Dr. Umakant became closer. Dr. Umakant became a frequent visitor to our house. He would come, check Raj for any post surgery problems, check his stitches etc. and then he would sit with me and Raj and would listen to music or chat with us.

Raj and Dr. Umakant became very friendly. I respected Dr. Umakant, yet I was very free with him. I got very excited talking to him and so was he. When he visited us, we would all sit close together and talk about all kinds of things. Both Dr. Umakant and my husband would pester me about my college experience. They would ask me if I had flirted with any boys. I would tell them of my casual flings with some boys in school and college and so on.

Raj once told me that although, I was reserved with others, when Dr. Umakant came, I became very chirpy. Raj joked and said that he felt as if I was crazy about Dr. Umakant like a teen-age girl. He laughed and said that he felt that I was in love with Dr. Umakant. I jokingly replied the there was some element of truth in it.

Once in the night during our fucking session, Raj asked me how I thought Dr. Umakant managed without a woman for so long. He said that as a man he knew how difficult it is for a man to remain without a woman for such a long time.

In reply, I said, "I feel that he is undergoing a lot of pain due to his forced abstinence. As a woman, I could see his sadness, grief and desire for sex in his eyes; despite his attempts to hide his feelings."

Raj asked me, "Do you not think that we should help him?"

I replied, "Yes, I think we should do whatever we can to help him, but what can we do?"

Raj then said, "Neena, my love, there is one simple way. If you agree, I would like to invite him overnight and sleep with us in our bedroom. I would like you to sleep between us and be cooperative. If he takes any liberties, I would like you not to hurt him. Tell me, would you not like him to have your womanly emotions and love at least for one night?"

Initially I was shocked at his proposal. Later I was puzzled. In spite of my confusion, I felt secretly excited. I felt juice leaking between my legs. I asked Raj, "Are you serious?
Like Reply
Raj said, "Dear, I am as serious and sober as ever. You and I both want to relieve Dr. Umakant of his stress and want to reciprocate, to some extent, what all Dr. Umakant did for my life. Do you not agree on it? Neena, this is the time, we can do something for him. Would you cooperate?"

I controlled my reactions. That tinge of excitement and juice leaking continued. I did not want to be obvious. I appeared to be thoughtful. That short embrace in the bed with Dr. Umakant in the hospital had aroused me. I said, "Raj, this is awkward for me. I would love to help him. However, I am very confused. I do not know if it is right. Let us see." Raj kept quiet. I looked at him. He was deep in thought.

The next day at about nine thirty in the evening, when we were about to go to sleep, Raj complained of chest pain. I panicked and phoned Dr. Umakant asking him to come immediately. Dr. Umakant came within half an hour and checked Raj carefully. He smiled and said, it was just muscular pain; nothing to worry about. I asked Dr. Umakant to have dinner. He said, he ate something in the hospital. He did not want to eat. My husband Raj then took a bottle of whisky and poured three glasses from it. I refused. Both of them sat and began drinking.

It began raining outside. The temperature fell. It became somewhat cold. I had finished my work in the kitchen and served them something to eat. Neither of them was hungry but they ate something all the same. I suggested to Dr. Umakant that it is too late for him to go to his house. Why would he not stay at our house for the night?

In reply, Dr. Umakant said he had a bad fight with his wife that evening and planned to sleep in the hospital. He accepted my invitation. I asked Raj to take out one of his nightdresses from the shelf and give it to Dr. Umakant. I asked Raj also to change into a night suit. Raj took him to our bedroom and both changed into Raj's nightdress. Both of them then sat on the bed. I went to the other bedroom to change. I saw Raj following me. He asked me to wear a rather provocative nightdress. This was the dress; he would ask me to wear whenever he felt horny and wanted to have a long night fucking session with me.

The dress was a low-cut top, which exposed quite a lot of my breasts. The dress was light purple, thin and tight. There was a zip, which ran through the front length of the dress until below the waist. I looked at my husband and asked, "Do you want me to wear this? Do you want me to come there and sit with both of you in this dress? Do you want to have a long session of lovemaking with me tonight? What about Dr. Umakant? He would hear our noises from the next room."

Raj kept quiet and looked at me sternly. I looked questioningly at him. He said, "You are asking too many questions. Have we not discussed about this yesterday? You said that you would do anything to relieve him of his problems. What is his problem? His problem is that he craves for love of a woman. He is married but still a bachelor. Would you not like that he also enjoys your physical love and affection with me? Would you like to see a smile on his face or would you rather let him continue to suffer as he has been doing?" my husband threw the ball in my court.

I did not know what to say. Looking at my puzzled face, Raj continued, "Do not worry your mind. You know him well. He is so nice and decent. You need just to relax and give him your most intimate affection. Let us see what happens" I dumbly nodded my head. My husband went into our main bedroom to join Dr. Umakant.

I have full faith in my husband. I always believed that whatever he says or does is for the good for all of us. He had never let us down. I unhesitatingly always accepted what he asked with firmness. It always worked. However, I was slightly apprehensive yet excited, fearing something unexpected. I quietly removed my under-garments, put them aside and put on the nightdress. I had nothing under that gown. I hesitatingly went to join the two men in our bedroom. I felt naked in that dress with Dr. Umakant watching.

As I was about to enter, I heard them. They were deeply in conversation. I heard Dr. Umakant say, "Raj, you are very lucky to have Neena as your wife. She cares for you so much and loves you so much. She is very devoted to you" There was a slight hint of regret that indicated his own situation in comparison.

I heard Raj asking Dr. Umakant, "Doctor, tell me frankly, do you like Neena?"

Dr. Umakant was simple and straightforward. He replied without any hesitation, "I not only like her, I love her. In my opinion, she is an ideal woman and the most desirable wife."

In the same lighthearted vein, Raj asked Dr. Umakant, "How would you feel if Neena was your wife?"

I stopped dead as I heard Raj say it. I felt embarrassed with the direction in which the talk was heading. Since it concerned me, I listened to the conversation with great attention. Both men appeared to be tipsy. They did not notice me standing at the entrance of the room.
Like Reply
Dr. Umakant replied, "Raj, I swear that if Neena bhabhi* (*brother or friend's wife) was my wife, I would love her day and night and would worship her like a Goddess. I would give her all pleasures of the world and would never let her suffer any pain." I was pleased to hear Dr. Umakant. I walked closer to them.

They saw me as I went near the bed. I felt their eyes focused on my body. I was feeling very awkward. As it was, I was wearing very thin and provocative nightdress and nothing underneath. My breasts and buttocks stood out prominently. The lower part of the gown almost wrapped around my legs and I suspected that my legs, thighs and the cavity between my legs were visible through the gown when seen against light. I felt that I could have avoided wearing this gown, although Raj insisted that I wore it. I sat on the bed in a corner away from both men.

I was quiet and did not know what to say. There was silence in the room. After a while, Raj called me and asked me to sit between them on the bed. I quietly went and sat between them. I took Dr. Umakant's one hand in my lap and squeezed it affectionately. I had to shed my fear of unknown and be bold.

I asked Raj, "I heard both of you talking about me. Are you both up to some mischief or what?"

Raj said jokingly, "I asked Dr. Umakant how he would feel if he were your husband. He said that he would love you day and night."

I looked at Dr. Umakant laughingly, titillating him, "Dr. Umakant, who said that you needed to marry me, to love me day and night? I am here and Raj and I invite you to love me as long as you want, without marrying me. That way, I would not have to leave Raj." Looking at Raj, I asked him, "Raj, would you mind?"

Raj shook his head sideways to indicate that he did not mind.

Dr. Umakant fidgeted in his seat. He did not know what to say. I moved closer to Dr. Umakant and rested my head on his chest. My hair hung loose. It spread across on Dr. Umakant's chest. I felt Dr. Umakant's fingers lovingly poking through my hair as I nuzzled my head on his chest. I felt so cozy and excited with two men caring for me and paying loving attention to me. I placed my one hand each in their laps. I took their hands in mine.

After a pause, Raj asked Dr. Umakant, "Would you like to see a movie?" Dr. Umakant replied that he was tired with social drama in his house. He would love to watch anything as long as there was no misery and some thrill in it. Raj said, "Doctor, I have a movie that will make you forget your worries. You don't mind some erotic scenes?"

Dr. Umakant said, "I would, in fact, like to forget about the real life and indulge into some fantasy. Something that is unlikely to happen in real life. Why not?" Then he looked at me and said as an afterthought, "Of course, if Mrs. Raj, sorry Neena bhabhi, is ok with it,"

I did not want to be a thorn in their game. I said, "Dr. Umakant, if you and Raj are OK, I have no problem. I would like Dr. Umakant to forget his worries, even if for a short time. If it gets boring for me, I shall go to sleep. But Raj, please switch off all the lights and close all the curtains tightly." I straightened up and sat on bed.

Raj quickly got up, did as I told him and loaded an English movie on the Video player. Dr. Umakant and I were sitting on the bed. I stretched my legs on the bed with my back resting on a wall. I signaled Dr. Umakant to sit in front of me with his legs stretched and his head and a part of his body resting on my tummy. He half sat and half lay on bed. Dr. Umakant's head was just below my breasts, almost touching them. When Raj returned after starting the video, He also stretched on bed and lay with his head resting on my left leg.

For some time, I combed hair of both men with my fingers. I then inserted my hands under their tops to feel their chests and hair on them. Dr. Umakant had a thick bush of hair on his chest. I found Dr. Umakant's miniature nipples between my fingers and played with them as the movie started. Dr. Umakant jerked slightly and then resumed his position as we watched the video.

The movie was titled as "Ship Wrecked". It was about a team of five divers: two women and three men, going in search of a treasure buried in the ocean from a sunken ship. The location was far from the shore. They travelled through the day to reach their designated spot in the night. However, there was a storm in the night and their ship broke down. Two men and one woman of those five could make it to a desolate island, the next morning. They found no humans on the island and no place to stay. They worked hard to prepare a make shift tent to sleep in the night.

The woman was afraid of the animals in the forest. She wanted therefore to sleep in the night between the two men in the tent pitched by them. They did not have any blankets. During the night, in the cold, both men enveloped her in their arms. She got aroused seeing both men almost naked and feeling men's erections under their dresses. She felt both men's' cocks in her hands. The picture had erotic scenes. The female wanted to love them both and did not want to choose one. The sexual scenes were explicit and erotic. Both men fondled her lovingly and kissed her, squeezed and sucked her breasts.

The scenes were highly erotic and made a deep impact on me. I rued the fact that I was between the two males. I was unsure of my husband's reaction as we were watching the movie. Sure enough, my husband could not control his reactions. He pulled my head down with his hands and wanted to kiss me. I had to bend quite a lot to let him do it. In the process, one of my breasts covered by the gown was pushed right in to Dr. Umakant's face. My hair hung loose all round completely covering the two faces.

For Dr. Umakant, this was too sudden. He was aroused and breathless. I kissed my husband and saw my breasts thrust into Dr. Umakant's face. Dr. Umakant was feeling the softness of my breast. I was also aroused. I was between two men. It was just as the movie. I had no escape. I had to be free with them now. This is what my husband wanted; and of course, in the deep corner of my mind, that was what I also wanted. I was lip locked with my husband. I kissed him with equal zeal. I moved slightly to facilitate him kissing. My one hand accidently touched Dr. Umakant's pajama between his legs.
Like Reply
I felt a huge tent in his pajama. I withdrew my hand instinctively. After a few seconds of kissing, I released myself from my husband and shifted upwards to sit on the bed and look at the TV screen and watch the movie. I caught Dr. Umakant's neck and pulled him still closer to me. Dr. Umakant lay slightly lower to me. My pulling him upwards brought his head right between my breasts.

Raj saw Dr. Umakant's face drowned between my breasts with my hair fully masking his face. He could only see his head and my hair. I suspected that he got a big kick out of this scene, as he also pushed Dr. Umakant's head further between my breasts and said, "Dr. Umakant, you said that you wanted to love Neena, if you got the chance. Here is your chance." I felt wetness pouring down between my legs hearing Raj.

Dr. Umakant gasped for breath as my breasts completely suffocated him. I still had the gown, partially covering my breasts. I was combing Dr. Umakant's hair affectionately. I pulled Raj also close to me and said, "My two sweet babies."

Raj replied promptly, "Mom! We want to suck your milk." Dr. Umakant looked up at me, questioningly. Raj continued, "Mom, will you please let us suck your milk?"

I was not the one to let go. I said, "Babies do not need mom's permission to drink her milk." I adjusted my position and pulled both men onto my breasts. Each one nuzzled his head on one of my breasts.

I looked at the TV screen. A very erotic scene was on. I raised my body up on the bed and sat to watch the movie. I pulled the two males also up with me so that they could sit by my side and watch the movie. As the film progressed, the sexual scenes became more intense and intimate. The picture was uncensored and both males; together, began sucking the woman's breasts. The woman felt both men's cocks through the cloth in her hands.

My husband was quick to react. He leaned on me and fumbled with the zip of my gown. He pulled the zip down slowly. My breasts slipped completely free out of the gown. My husband struggled a little to pull the gown off my shoulder. The gown fell down and rested on my waist. I felt very shy to expose my breasts to Dr. Umakant. My husband looked at Dr. Umakant. Dr. Umakant was dumb struck. Raj took one of my breasts in his palms, bent down and kissed it. I closed my eyes as Dr. Umakant looked at me and looked at my free breasts, unbelieving. I hesitantly took the initiative, pulled his face into and between my naked breasts. I knew how hungrily he looked at my breasts all this while; in the hospital and in our house whenever he visited us. I knew how he would have wished to suck them forever, if he got half the chance.

Dr. Umakant dipped his face into my breasts for a while, uncertain of what to do. He was enjoying the feel of my soft yet firm naked breasts on his cheeks. After a while, lust got better of him. He moved his hands to feel my tits. I was ecstatic with his face and hands feeling my breasts. I was itching for him to suck and bite my breasts. He sat feeling the softness of my two sweet melons there for an interminable period and then, began to lap the cleavage between my breasts with his tongue. After awhile he stopped and looked up at me as if he did not believe his luck. I caught both his hands and invitingly placed them on my breasts. He caught my nipples in his fingers hesitantly, and he pinched and squeezed them hard as if to check if this was at all real.

I let out a low moan, almost a scream, as Dr. Umakant pinched my nipples hard. My nipples had become hard and tight in his palms and fingers. My areola became darker and swelled. I sensed Dr. Umakant's palms moving on my areolas. My swollen areolas with goose pimples on them excited Dr. Umakant. I was in hyperactive state. I jerked and shivered.

In the meanwhile, my husband bent down and inserted his one hand inside my gown between my legs. He also bent and kissed my one breast. He rolled his tongue over my swollen areola and bit my nipple. He saw Dr. Umakant also working on my other breast. Both men were looming on top of me as I sat there between them. Raj placed one of his arms over Dr. Umakant. My husband made me spread my legs and inserted his other hand between my legs. Of course, I was wearing that nightdress.

I have long nipples and he seemed to enjoy rolling them between his fingers. It was an exhilarating experience for me. I was wet between my legs. I began to have twitching feelings in my pussy. I looked at my husband.

My husband knew that breasts fondling made me very vulnerable. He realized that I was nearing my climax. My husband is an expert exploiter. Whenever, he is in a mood to fuck and I am not; he would uncover my breasts and fondle them to arouse me enough to make him fuck me. I would get aroused so much that I would orgasm simply by having my breasts lovingly manipulated. Dr. Umakant was doing that job without realizing it.

On the screen, both the males now completely undressed the woman. She was twisting and turning. So was I. Both the men on the screen began caressing the woman. One of them stripped himself whilst the woman disrobed the other man.

I saw Dr. Umakant raise his body on the bed and came to sit up beside me. He turned to face me. I was sitting on the bed watching the movie. Raj slowly moved his arms beneath me to raise me a little. I was face to face with Dr. Umakant. Raj brought Dr. Umakant's face down on mine. Dr. Umakant's hand instinctively went below my head as he pulled my face into his. All of his pent up feelings burst open. How he wished to kiss my lips for a long time. I felt that he did not kiss his wife or any other woman for months. He could not control his manly emotions.

Dr. Umakant held my head in his two hands, looked into my eyes affectionately. I lowered my eyes invitingly. I brought my face and lips closer to his lips, inviting him to kiss me on the lips. Then all of a sudden, I caught his head into my hands. I pulled his lips onto mine in a swift move and kissed him fiercely. He was surprised. He hesitated a little mumbling, "Oh! Neena bhabhi, is this alright?... mmmm...I am so thankful...mmm." I responded mumbling, "Oh! Umakant, did you not wish to do this for a long time? Just relax and enjoy."

Now my husband had both my breasts in his hands. He was enjoying playing with them and kissing them. I looked at Raj as I kissed Dr. Umakant. Raj was so pleased to see his dear wife in a tight embrace with Dr. Umakant. I wanted to see an expression of guilt or jealousy. Instead, I found an expression of happiness and content. He felt that he returned a part of the favor to Dr. Umakant. I felt as if his eyes said that he shared his wife with Dr. Umakant for one night, in exchange for his life. I caught Raj's body and pulled him closer to me. I caught my husband's cock in my hand from over his dress and began shaking it lovingly as I kissed Dr. Umakant. Raj removed his own nightdress and placed his naked cock in my hand. It was leaking his pre-cum.

I decided to go ahead with the inevitable, as I realized that my husband was determined to share me with Dr. Umakant. I unbuttoned and removed Dr. Umakant's top and struggled to remove his bottom pajama with both my hands whilst I kissed him. I was not getting anywhere as the knot seemed to have got stuck. I badly wanted to feel Dr. Umakant's cock in my hands. I moved away a little and finally succeeded in undoing his pajama knot. I inserted my one hand into his pajama. Dr. Umakant jerked a little feeling the touch of my hand on his penis. I sensed that his cock had straightened up with the goings on. It tensed further with the touch of my palm. His cock was fully wet. It was quite thick wet and tight. His foreskin was slippery in my fingers. There was so much juice. I shook it a little.

I had two cocks in my hands. I sat on the bed with a pillow behind my back. My two lovers were looming over me. My two hands shook their cocks. On the screen, both the males began to play with woman's body. They kissed her all over and now all three of them were naked. Here also, both my men were naked and I was half-naked. I moved slightly away from both the males. Seeing those erotic scenes, made me convulse and shiver in anticipation.

I was highly aroused and wanted them to suck my breasts hard as I was nearing an orgasm. I pulled their mouths over my breasts, handed one of my breasts to each of them, and said, "Please, please suck them dry. I am close to coming." I began to moan and shake as both of them kept biting my nipples and suck my breasts,. I held both the cocks tight in my hands. I shook my heads in both the directions. A mild, low intensity electric current seemed to have passed through my body. I stiffened and released a big sigh. I had my first orgasm that night.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Both the men halted for a while. I regained my composure and looked at them. I was now at ease and relaxed. I had seen my husband without any clothes on. However, I saw Dr. Umakant without any clothing for the first time. His body looked more athletic. He did not have that slight paunch, which my husband developed over the last five or six years since our marriage. There was a liberal bunch of hair on Dr. Umakant's chest. My husband has practically no hair on his chest. Dr. Umakant's muscles were strong and hard. I pressed his muscles to check its stiffness. Dr. Umakant smiled seeing me checking his muscles.

I was pleased with Dr. Umakant's cock. It was strong and hard. It might be 6 to 7 inches long and quite thick and meaty. It was surprisingly fair. His foreskin was creased, bunched up and stayed at the base of the mushroomed head. The head of his cock was larger than Raj's. I would love to have it inside me and give a loving and memorable time to Dr. Umakant. I wanted to wash out his bitterness and inject freshness and life into him. I wanted to do that, which only a woman can do to a man.

Raj sat on bed and lifted me to land me into his lap. I could feel his hard on, poking my ass. I was the only one somewhat dressed. My husband pulled down the gown, which even otherwise barely covered anything. In a swift action of hands, he tossed it aside. My shyness disappeared with my clothing. I rolled over to Dr. Umakant. I slipped into him in his arms on his chest and squeezed myself into his tall and strong frame. I could feel hair on his chest. He was half-sitting and half-lying on the bed.

I wrapped my arms around Dr. Umakant's neck, brought his face looking straight into mine and said, "You told Raj that you will love me day and night; if I was your wife. It is true that I am Raj's wife and I cannot be your legal wife. However, Raj has asked me to surrender completely to you. He wants that you should not miss your misguided wife. He wants me to offer you my most intimate womanly love, my body and physical affection to you as if I am your wife. Now please make love to me day and night, as a loving husband would love his wife. Both my husband and I ask you not to hesitate, feel shy or guilty. It is not just my husband's desire. Since I met you, I am attracted to you and I want to have you. Will you please fulfill our desires?"

Dr. Umakant looked at us puzzled. He looked at Raj. Raj slid closer to him and wrapped his arms around him, taking me also in his embrace with Dr. Umakant. My husband took Dr. Umakant's head on his chest under his chin and kissed him on his head. I was fully sandwiched between their bodies. Dr. Umakant did not know what to say. I looked up at his face. He was undergoing extreme emotions. He took some time to digest what I said. There were tears in his eyes. He just mumbled something like, "I do not know what to say. I do not know if this right. I am overwhelmed...you are a fantastic couple..." Dr. Umakant was very hesitant and unsure, perhaps because of the presence of my husband.

Somehow, I felt that Raj realized this, because he stood up pulled a bed sheet around him and said, "I have to go to the washroom. I will join you in a few minutes. Please carry on." He went to Dr. Umakant, held him in a tight embrace and kissed him on his head. Raj left Dr. Umakant and me on the bed and walked out.

Dr. Umakant looked puzzled by sudden departure of my husband. He looked at me with a question in his mind. I took his hand in mine, pressed it on my breasts and said, "He left because he felt that you are feeling very shy in his presence. He saw that you are not free with me. Anyway, my husband and I enjoy sex together practically every day. Now please forget about Raj and look at me."

On the TV screen, the climax appeared to be in sight. The female caught one of her mate's cocks in her mouth, she half-sat half-stood on her knees holding the penis with one hand and was sliding her mouth up and down rolling her lips over it. She shook the other mates cock sliding her palms over it. There was occasional umph!! Oh!! Mmm.. sound from one or more of them.

Dr. Umakant slid his one hand down to my buttocks. He squeezed them and pinched them. I felt like I had a current pass through. Dr. Umakant finally overcame his initial hesitation. I looked into his eyes. For the first time that evening, Dr. Umakant smiled. His smile was so attractive. Clinging on his body, I felt like a climber on a tree. His large penis was fully wet with all the excitement around. Dr. Umakant was now in his raw basic 'man in heat' element. He simply could not maintain his veil of decency, looking at me: naked, desirable, titillating and inviting. He made me lie flat down on bed on my back and climbed on top of me, with his two knees supporting his body looming over mine.

He looked in my eyes. I met his gaze with mine. I looked at him, smiled lovingly and said, "Dr. Umakant, I am waiting to receive your love. I have waited for quite a long time."

Dr. Umakant asked me, "Neena bhabhi, tell me frankly, were you really fantasizing about me?"

I looked up straight into his eyes as he loomed over me. I said, "Dr. Umakant, would you believe that I and my husband dreamed of mine having sex with both of you together. We were fantasizing this when we had sex after returning from hospital. We wanted that I love both of you together. Raj was very much enthusiastic and constantly persuaded me to agree for this threesome. Raj is very pained at your situation due to your wife's negative attitude. He knew of our mutual attraction. He saw our brief encounter in hospital bed and he felt aroused. He was not jealous when I told him that I was attracted to you. As a matter of fact, when I and Raj talked about sex with you, in my mind, I was very eager that our sex becomes a reality."

Dr. Umakant was silent. He kept looking at me with affection and lust in his eyes. I said, "Dr. Umakant, I am waiting. Do not torture me. Please make love to me." I knew that Dr. Umakant was not in a mood for any long foreplay at that time. Dr. Umakant turned around, lowered his body and pushed his mouth between my legs. Both his hands squeezed my breasts. He made me spread my legs and began pushing his tongue deep in my pussy. He began licking and kissing my pussy.
Like Reply
I was aroused and twisted and turned on bed, I said, "Dr. Umakant, please squeeze my breasts harder. Please suck them, bite my nipples and please eat my cunt. Dr. Umakant began tongue fucking me. I then took Dr. Umakant's cock in my hands. I tended his testicles. His balls were larger than Raj's. They hanged threateningly on my face. I lovingly massaged them. I inserted my finger between his two balls. I knew how a man loves my lovingly tending his balls. Dr. Umakant was no exception.

He jerked at my massaging his balls. He raised his body and kissed my vagina harder. I could not control my body. I raised my body to kiss his large shaft hanging over my face. At that time, I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted his large cock to enter my pussy. I pushed my lips up and sucked his balls and then his cock for a short while.

I then straightened on the bed, turned him again and pulled him so that we were face to face. I spread my knees a little wider and pushed him forward to synchronize his large cock onto my pussy. He was back at the missionary position looming over me. I saw his large cock throbbing. His excitement made it rise and fall. I caught his cock in my palm and gave it a slight shake. I knew that in that condition, he would not last for long. I rubbed his cock on my pussy lips. I told Dr. Umakant, "Please fuck me Dr. Umakant. I cannot wait anymore. However, please be gentle. I have a tiny passage and it would hurt, if you force it in." I used the word "Fuck" for the first time with Dr. Umakant.

Dr. Umakant nodded. He lowered his head, kissed me hard on the lips. A little while later, I stopped him. I said, "This will make you feel better." I raised my hips a little and inserted a pillow beneath my buttocks. He smiled and bent to kiss me with a peck on my forehead. I had his shaft in my palm. It felt as if I had Dr. Umakant in my palm. I rubbed his cock on my pussy lips for a while; I pushed the tip of his mushroom head, with my fingers, slightly in and signaled him to start. I felt the warmth of his cock on my pussy lips.

As he was to begin, Dr. Umakant grabbed my breasts with both hands. I liked this gesture. How did he know that I get aroused, during fucking; if he squeezed and sucked my breasts and bit my nipples? Dr. Umakant gradually pushed his cock in. He entered my unknown depths. I felt his shaft's length and girth at the gate of my small entrance. Even after bearing two children, my pussy had remained small and tight. I always told Raj to be careful during the initial phase of intercourse. Raj was always very careful and spent some time before coming in full force. I was thankful that Dr. Umakant was also caring and attentive. In spite of his eagerness, he started gradually and waited for my response. I wanted to suck his cock inside my pussy and wanted him to keep it there for a long time.

Gradually Dr. Umakant began pumping his rod into my pussy. With each gradual stroke, I felt his thick shaft engorge my love chamber. He slowly increased his depth of penetration. I felt a distinct difference in this session with Dr. Umakant and my normal sessions with my husband. Dr. Umakant was very slow, hesitant and quiet. Dr. Umakant's cock also felt very different in terms of size and thickness. My husband was always quicker and more confident. Usually, my husband narrated some erotic stuff during our intercourse, to arouse me.

I must admit, I liked one thing about lovemaking with Dr. Umakant. He constantly looked so sweetly into my eyes all the time, whilst he fucked me, it looked as if he was keen to know through my expressions; whether I enjoyed his lovemaking. I was actually thoroughly enjoying his gradual and sweet stroke play and the way he looked at me as he raised his hips and lowered them to pull up his rod and push it down into deep corners of my love hole.

He clutched both my breasts as he pumped his thick shaft into my small pussy. His cock was so greasy and well lubricated that in spite of its length and girth, I felt just a small sweet tinge of pain as he pumped it into me. I felt my pussy completely filled up. It is very difficult to describe how I felt.

I was shaking as he pumped me. I looked back at him trying to manifest all the love that I had in my heart for him. Earlier I loved him for what he did for my husband. However, at that moment I loved him for what he was doing to me at that very moment. I was enjoying the experience of his thick and long cock pushing me up and down. He was an artist at fucking. He rotated his body in a circular motion, keeping my cunt at the centre. Because of this his cock, huge for me, as it was, moved still deeper in all corners of my body. I felt that he filled me up inside and that my tine pussy was stretched to its limits.

I wanted him to enjoy his experience with me. I gradually joined him in matching his up and down rhythm. As he pumped into me, I raised my hips and made his sweet monster enter into me fully. As he withdrew, I also moved my body away from his shaft to let it come out of my pussy. His long cock, in spite of my withdrawing, would not quite come out of my pussy. It would remain inside by an inch or two. God! He must be more than six to seven inches inside, then in fully erect state.

I was beginning to get aroused to the point of orgasm. Dr. Umakant had increased his rhythm. I kept jumping up and down with him, encouraging him to fuck me harder. My brain was rollicking. I felt as if I was pulled in two directions from top to toe. I moaned loudly. I whispered in Dr. Umakant's ears, "Fuck me dear. I am coming...I am unable to hold it. I am cumming.... Ohhhhh.... Ooomphhh..Umakant.. You are good. I had orgasm as Dr. Umakant also reached his point of no return. He squeezed my breasts hard moaning, "Oh God! Neena, I am bursting out. I will not be able to control! Shall I take it out?"

I replied, "Dr. Umakant, please release your load into me tonight. I want to feel you inside. I want you to come inside me. There is no need to worry. I am safe."

At the same instant, Dr. Umakant sighed loudly and I felt a huge dam burst deep inside my pussy and warm semen spraying into my body. He kept on coming for almost a minute. He kept on pumping me for more than a minute and collapsed on me releasing his full weight on my body. I was happy to bear his weight. At last, he performed as my lover and I his. I pulled his head down and kissed him on the lips. I licked his lips first and sucked them. He inserted his tongue into my mouth and enjoyed my sucking it.

Finally, Dr. Umakant climbed down, perspiring in that cold night. His cock still large and thick but lost its straightness and hung down. He said, "Thank you."

I heard my coming quickly from behind behind me, "Lovers never thank each other."

Raj took both of us in his arms and kissed our heads one after the other in a tight embrace.

This story shall be carried forward. Please wait.

END OF PART-1
Like Reply
Awesome , does it have a part 2
Like Reply
Where's part 2
Like Reply