Adultery Ganga miss & the adivasi kids
hiya am Karthik n am a shitty writer like Ansel Elgort said in the movie"The Fault in Our Stars".this is my 1st attempt to write something in years. this is pure fiction, I would like to apologize if I hurt anyone with this story, please take this as fun n forget it. I would like to thank my RP friend ***** who inspired me to write this story. It was she who made to write this erotic story.  look there might be plenty of fallacy in this story if ma story was boring plz forgive me for wasting your time.
Ganga is 32 when this story is happening, Her voluptuous size was 36-32-34.she was fair n was gifted with a beautiful face n sexy fig which many men around her would stare n would pass dirty comments. Coming from an upper-class family she never had financial problems, her hubby was working aboard like many Malayalees. she was born and brought up in Kottayam. working as a govt teacher, she was posted in Wayanad for one month as a substitute teacher by the govt. having a feeding kid age 2 she was a little sad about this idea but had no choice. for the next one month, Ganga has to work in Wayanad as a teacher for five 10th grade studs.  For one year Ganga Jacob has to work in remoted Adivasi Uru in Wayanad forest area. after the assignment was completed she planned to move aboard with her hubby n kid. 

Ganga’s class consist of 5 kids . 2 girls n 3 boys 
Boys are
Ramu 18
Pappu 17
Ambu 15
Girls
Neela 16
Allu 16

Initial days of class were normal, Ramu was a rough boy who would not listen or attent her class properly. Ambu became friend with her fast, they got to roam in the village after the classes. One day after traipsing they reached her cottage n was surprised to see the front door was open. Ganga n Ambu ran fast to see who broken into her cottage. Inside she was shocked to see her students was on her bed having sex, Ramu was busying sniffing Ganga dirty panty which she dumped in corner basket. She felted both ashamed n afraid seeing the whole thing
Ganga- Ramu what are doing?
(Pappu was busy kissing Neela when Allu was sucking his black cock on Ganga's bed)
Ramu- oh this smells dirty, I never knew your panty would smell this sexy. He had an evil smile on his rough scar blackface.
Ambu- chetta teacher is nice please don't hurt her.
Ganga – Ambu why are you begging, I will show this bastard wat I can do. I'm going to call the forest dept.
(Telling this Ganga walked out of the room, Ramu suddenly ran behind her n pulled her back n closed the main door. when she resisted  he SLAP her hard, she fell on the floor)
Ambu – please  don't hurt her
Pappu   - asshole you are her sniff dog rite common strip. this bitch
Ambu was terrified hearing this. He stood there without any motion
Ganga- please don’t this to me. I am your teacher, I won't tell anyone anything wat happen here please leave me.
Ramu- I ave never saw any1 hot n white like u bitch. Do u think I am a fool not to fuck u, the moment I saw u I decided I will fuck ur holes bitch
Pappu got up from bed n stood by Ramu’s side. Ganga was crying on flood knowing none can help her.
Ramu- Ambu motherfucker strip her else I will bang ur mother
Ambu deep inside had a lust for Ganga but his respect n love towards her was more. With shivering hands came near Ganga.
Ganga – Ambu plz don’t do this to me 
Ambu – am helpless teacher forgive me
Ganga closed her eye while her tears were flowing like a river. Ambu placed his 15 yrs old hands on her shoulder. Ganga opened her eye knowing within sec her pallu will be dropped n her sexy body will be displayed for the lust-filled eyes. Neela n Allu stoped their lesbian play n keep behind Ambu n kick him, this small dick has got no guts to strip this white bitch. both girls were jealous of Ganga cuz all men praised n shagged on her white skin n busty body. They knew she was busty n no women in their Adivasi uri could match her hotness. Allu pushed Ambu down. Neela kneeled before Ganga. 
Ganga – plz Neela, am a woman like u plz help me
Neela with an evil smile slapped Ganga's white chubby cheeks. Ganga couldn’t believe her self, a girl who was younger than her sis slapped n was gonna help boys to bang her. She looked them with fear, none of them even looked average, they were extremely dark n ugly. Neela pulled her pallu down making her blouse cover heavy milk juggs on display. all the three boys are excited about seeing their sexy teacher in blouse. her sexy deep white cleavage made innocent Ambu erect. Ganga was sweating n was breathing heavily, this made her boobs look sexier with her sweat on her white skin. with shame, she covered her boobs with her both hands. Pappu looked into her deep navel. he gulps unknowingly seeing her navel,  it was freshly n had two folds. Allu came behind Ganga n caught her both hands. Ambu without any order caught her both legs. Ganga was shocked to see Ambu's action, Neela removed her dirty panty n put it into Ganga's mouth to stop her from screaming for help. Ramu asked Neela to move n took control by kneeling in front of Ganga. 
Ramu-bitch u look damn sexy. I wanna taste this busty boobs. wats ur size???
Ganga-please Ramu I beg u don't hurt me, please
Ramu slapped her face again without any mercy, tell me bitch else I will hurt u  in an undesirable way.
Ganga- with  stammered 36
even Ambu couldn't believe his eye its 36. both girls felt jealous seeing all three male presents in the room was horny seeing Ganga.
Ramu came near to Ganga, sniffed her sexy black long hair mmmm 
Ramu-its erotic bitch. Ganga started feeling arousing unknowingly, she didn't have sex at least for 1year, her husband was working aboard n after having a kid they paused their sex life. now a young healthy boy was seducing her my sniffing her hair made her aroused. Ramu licked her cheeks slowly. her pussy got wet without her knowledge. Ramu slowly brought his dark lip to her rosebud pink lip n touched it. Ganga, her very control that moment. she let moan ahhhhh. Ramu understood the game has started. He slowly started to unhook her blouse.Allu helped him by removing Ganga sweat socked blouse from the back. Now Ganga was just in her black sexy bra, even the Neela got aroused seeing Ganga in bra cuddle on her huge milk juggs. Ganga was heavily breathing, she whispered please don't look me like this, please leave me. All the kids including Ambu started smiling
Pappu- common bitch u enjoy it 
Ramu started removing her bra straps. Bith Allu n Ambu stopped holding her hands n legs cuz they knew meers was enjoying Ramu lust-filled touches. Meers huge sexy boobs were on display. Both the girls gulp seeing meers' sexy boobs. 
Ramu - omg this is huge I ave ever seen  such sexy boobs as  beautiful as this before
Pappu - look her cute nipple it's adorable
Ambu took his dark hand n rubbed his cock thru his munde(dhoti). Both the gurls understood now why all the men in their village are crazy of Ganga. She was sex bomb without any doubt.both the gurls looked each other with open mouth ." it's huge".
Ganga for the first time look Pappu naked body. It was complete dark n he made well build a muscular body, unlike her hubby who had pot tummy. she looked at his dark chocolate dick which was abt 6.5inch. Her hubby had hardly 5inch. Omg, this kid has a huge cock, she thought to her. Ganga was no shy to cover her breast. She knew all kids were enjoying her riped body,
Ramu- Teacher I heard u ave milk
They knew Ganga had a 2yrs old kid back in her home thru Ambu. Ganga looked Ambu as if he betrayed her. Ambu put his head down in shame. Ganga was surprised to hear Ramu addressing her teacher.he usually call her bitch.
Ganga- Ramu I ave a kid n am still feeding him. She said n dropped her head in shyness
Ramu touched her nipples with his dark rough hands. Ohhhh she moans slightly n bites her lips in his rough touch. Ramu started pressing her dark pink nipple. Milk started to spray, he took his fingers into his mouth n sucked it. 
Ramu- this is delicious Mmmmm
Ganga was in heat, she knew the boys are going to gang her holes. Each one of them will fuck her hard now n she's not going to stop it. Her mind wants to resist but the body was already enjoying the touches.
Ramu forcefully pushed her on the floor. He got up n untie his dhoti.
Ganga- omg this is huge. 
This 8.5inch dark was the biggest cock she ever saw in her life
Ganga- plz don't fuck me its huge, it's gonna hurt me
Ramu - its already late bitch
Ramu knelt n positioned himself on her side.
Ganga closed her eye n was ready for his rage on her sexy white body. Ramu got crazy seeing her white soft huge boobs. He started sucking with lust. He started sucking her nipple with lust. He started to bite n she moans "ohhhhhh aghhhhhh". The entire gang was in aroused mode. Pappu without any apprehensiveness started to play with wet pink pussy. Ganga was now in heaven, she could only scream "oh my god ohhh yaaa am sorry I can't control ohhhhh". Pappu was getting more n crazier seeing her clean hairless cunt. It was sexy n her musk odor drive him crazier. Ramus was busy playing with her heavy boobs, he was rubbing his nose on her nipple n was tickling her. Ganga bites her lip n moan louder. She wants all the boys to fuck her wet cunt hard. Pappu's tongue now started to go now deeper, his tongue was inside her cunt n he was tasting her honey which was flowing like a river from her cunt.
Ganga - please someone plz fuck me. Don't tease me like this. "Ohhh god this feels sooo good".
Ramu - don't worry bitch we all r gonna fuck u hard 2day
Both the girls were getting jealous of seeing their crushes were enjoying a white bitch. Neela n Allu kneeled before Ganga's head side. 
Neela- bitch open ur mouth
Ganga was in heat n didn't hesitate to do what she needed. Ganga opens her mouth wide for both girls. Mouth the girls spit on her mouth without any mercy. Ganga was surprised but she started enjoying their rough treatment on her. Ganga drank their saliva with lust. Ganga again opens her mouth without the order. The girls too were staggered seeing  Ganga action.
Allu- whore u r enjoying this huh
Ganga- yaaa please fuck me, make me ur slave. I want to be your sex slave.
Hearing this the girls n boys became excited. Ramu stopped sucking her huge white milky boobs. he got up n asked Pappu to move. He positioned himself to fuck Ganga hard. He started Stroking his 8.5inch black cock. Her pussy was already wet with fluid so without much foreplay, He shoves his cock into Ganga's wet pussy........
Ganga - aaaaaaaaaaa goooood
Her eyes almost popped out in this push. It was a huge dark cock. Her eyes roll back in pleasure. Ramu started pushing his cock deeper into her pussy. 
Ganga- ohhhhh yaaaaa fuck me, hard black boy. Make his white bitch ur slave ohhhhhh argggg
Ramu waa getting exciting hearing her words. Neela slapped Ganga again n asked her to open her mouth. 
Neela- bitch open ur fucking whore mouth
Ganga waa ready to do anything the gang needed, she readily opened her mouth aaaaaaaa. Neela started spitting into Ganga's whore mouth. Now it was clear meers had a whore in her deep inside her which none spotted, today this Adivasi black kids brought it out n she was in full mode in enjoying it. Ganga without any reluctance gulp Neela's saliva. After Neela, it was Allu's turn to humiliate their white urban slut teacher. She allso started spitting unto Ganga mouth. Ganga swallowed even her saliva without any shame of being an educated woman. Both the girls were busy in swearing their whore teacher. They called her dirty name n slapped her in between. The scene made all three boys hornier. Ramu increased his fuck speed. Ganga started to moan louder in pleasure. She was in heaven. 
Ganga- ohh this feel more good plz don't stop ohhhhhh ohhhh yaaaa. Ambu was watching all this scene silently stoking his 5.5inch cock. He was the smallest n shy to approach Ganga like others. He couldn't believe the teacher whom he respects n loved was a whore. he thought himself"what a bitch".
Pappu got up n came near her face stoking his dark cock. Everyone was surprised seeing Ganga action the moment she saw a cock near her face. Without any order, she took his black dirty unclean smelly cock into her mouth. It smelled bad n she was not enjoying the smell but her lust made her suck more and more. 
Pappu- ohhhhh this is the best blowjob I ever had. This bitch is best. 
Pappu- Ramu how is this slut's pussy??
Ramu- this bitch has the best pussy I fucked. Its soo warm bro
Hearing this both the girls left the room with anger. they were jealous the boys praising the Ganga. 
Ganga was feeling proud knowing she had the best pussy n mouth the boys enjoyed. Ganga looked Ambu standing shyly stroking his cock. he saw a smile on her face seeing him. Ambu came near her. he kneeled n held her nipples between his black little fingers. he didn't waste time taking them inside his mouth, he started sucked furiously her nipples, he bites her nipples in between. he licked n pulled her nipple with his brown dirty teeth. Ganga was now in heaven she had three young Adivasi black dirty unbathed boys playing with her pussy, boobs n mouth. she was enjoying her bite of the moment.she was screaming ohhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Pappu cum in her mouth ohhhh yaaaaaaaa .it was a heavy load, her mouth was fun with thick white cream. she drank completely the cum. Ramu got crazy this scene, he increased his speed. he pushed n pulled his cock with force ohhhhh ohhhh. am gonna cum soon bitch. within seconds he cum in her pussy. Ganga screamed ohhhh god. ohh yeah. due to enervation, Ramu lied on her top. suddenly the tribe leader n few people along with the girls open the door......

this is the first part. there will be three parts for this story. ur valuable comments are welcome,
 please share your ideas with me.on ecrivainamateur21;
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
3 parts? waiting for next-  Any lesb scene in next parts?

But sex in first episode itself-  Then this must be a 1 off story and not a series then?
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
nice story....add bdsm and humilaiiton for ganga...
continue..
Like Reply
Absolutely love the setting and theme. Specially the lactation part. Add more breastplay and lactation if you can please!
Like Reply
Make her roam naked around the uri.. she should feel the shame..
Like Reply
thanks all for ur reply. i wil post next part on firday.
Like Reply
(21-08-2019, 07:19 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: 3 parts? waiting for next-  Any lesb scene in next parts?

But sex in first episode itself-  Then this must be a 1 off story and not a series then?
 bro in xossip there were many great stories but most of them didn't have an end, that's y I thought to end my story in three-part but the story will be open. a good writer can continue if we wish after I end the story.
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply