Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mom Gangbang
Share your fantasy or experience about your Mom being manhandled by strangers or other men at home or other place or at public place.
Pls try also to describe your mom's figure, boob and other body parts, also what she wear
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
There are couple of instances , one is my uncle groping her and fondling . I cane explain in private chat .
She's 46 , wears usually saree to work , nighty at home , bra size - 40b
Like Reply
(18-08-2019, 10:30 PM)V4VV Wrote: There are couple of instances , one is my uncle groping her and fondling . I cane explain in private chat .
She's 46 , wears usually saree to work , nighty at home , bra size - 40b

hangout ID lovemature2017
come to chat on moms
Like Reply
You can make stories ... About horny moms various sex acts with all kinds of strangers one by one from the eyes of her 8 year old child mouth. Can make plot background by adding sex drug in her drinks to make her mom more horny. But u must add details about the big round tight boobs .. details of the boobs viewing angle from the eyes of the people whom are about to fuck very soon. Don't rush in sex . Add details about sex act you can see Ryan Madison sex acts and add details from his actions and include in your stories. Add various places like damp dirty place ... Jhop jhar... Abandoned house in the jungle... At the time of evening...behind the shop where people can't see ... Giving the pleasure to beggers instead of money. Dress should be saree and when the dose of drug is high she can go out in the evening without bra blouse as people can't see her clearly from far. Seduce and seduce and seduce... The audience to make a ultra fantasy story. Also add sex expression of the horny situation...slow fuck rapid fuck... fucking after Cumming... Non stop fucking after cuming....
Like Reply
My sexy mom fuck dad friends in our new house
[+] 2 users Like Raja's post
Like Reply
(05-03-2021, 11:03 PM)Raja Wrote: My sexy mom fuck dad friends in our new house

nice... can u describe pls
Like Reply
বন্ধুরা মাকে পরপুরুষের সাথে চোদানোর ফ্যান্টাসি নিয়ে তৈরী এই থ্রেড তা পারলে দেখো প্লিস... মাকে নিয়ে কিছু নোংরা কমেন্ট আর আইডিয়া দিলে উৎসাহ পাবো 
প্রথম পেজ এর কিছু পিক প্রব্লেম আছে ... নিচের দিক থেকে পরবর্তী পেজগুলোতে ঠিকঠাক আছে

https://xossipy.com/thread-31438.html
Like Reply