Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Incest confession
hi guys
i am perverted boy just like a lot of users around. i always had fantasy to fuck my mom.
when i used to live in my parents house, i used to enjoy her beauty alot.
i used to touch her private parts when she used to sleep. i used to peep into bathroom to enjoy her bathing.
i used to smell her panty and masturbate. 

if u guys love incest, have any fantasy or fucked  any family members then please share ur experience
[+] 5 users Like arryn's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(25-12-2018, 11:10 AM)arryn Wrote: hi guys
i am perverted boy just like a lot of users around. i always had fantasy to fuck my mom.
i used to touch her private parts when she used to sleep. i used to peep into bathroom to enjoy her bathing.

if u guys love incest, have any fantasy or fucked  any family members then please share ur experience

If you look at sex stories from net incest fantasy stories category is at top. Think that fantasy is more common than thought in india.
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
Like Reply
(25-12-2018, 03:09 PM)rv123 Wrote: If you look at sex stories from net incest fantasy stories category is at top. Think that fantasy is more common than thought in india.

yes man
seems like we indians love incest
did u have any incest related relationship or fantasy?
Like Reply
I fantawize about my mom's sister almoat every day. She's a dark, plump south indian lady with medium size boobs. She's just an average looking village lady with nothing to write about. But I'm obsessed about her. I even tried to fuck her once, but she didn't agree. Every time she comes home (which is very rarely), i never miss a chance to be around her or touch her arms or ass. Next time she's here, i plan to beg her for a smooch or atleast squeeze her boobies.
My biggest fantasy is her husband passing away (he's a drunkard anyway, and doesn't look after her much) and she comes to our home to love with us. I wanna seduce her and make love to her by becoming her secret husband.
Love to chat on hot sexy mature milfs and actresses as mom and aunts in Telugu or Kannada. 
PM me to chat on hangouts.
[+] 8 users Like dishap's post
Like Reply
(27-12-2018, 06:42 AM)dishap Wrote: I fantawize about my mom's sister almoat every day. She's a dark, plump south indian lady with medium size boobs. She's just an average looking village lady with nothing to write about. But I'm obsessed about her. I even tried to fuck her once, but she didn't agree. Every time she comes home (which is very rarely), i never miss a chance to be around her or touch her arms or ass. Next time she's here, i plan to beg her for a smooch or atleast squeeze her boobies.
My biggest fantasy is her husband passing away (he's a drunkard anyway, and doesn't look after her much) and she comes to our home to love with us. I wanna seduce her and make love to her by becoming her secret husband.

nice!!
you are brave to try to seduce her man.
hope u get to fuck her one day and live out your fantasy.
Like Reply
Koi apni Maa ko mujse chudwana chahe to contact karo hangout app par

larkindavid14666 Google mail
Like Reply
(25-12-2018, 11:10 AM)arryn Wrote: hi guys

I have fantasized abt my elder real sis..then slowly started enjoying her in her sleep..have squeezed her boobs, but , kissed her cleavage..
[+] 5 users Like aditya.tp3's post
Like Reply
(29-12-2018, 03:14 AM)aditya.tp3 Wrote: I have fantasized abt my elder real sis..then slowly started enjoying her in her sleep..have squeezed her boobs, but , kissed her cleavage..

enjoying while they are sleep is so erotic.
i have touched my mom a lot when she's asleep, pressing boobs, squeezing ass and even touched her warm pussy Heart

hope one day you get to fuck her
good day to u
[+] 2 users Like arryn's post
Like Reply
Once i purposely pushed my friend in my moms room while she was changing blouse for going to a function
After a while my mom came out with dissapointed face and beat me with jhaadu (broom)??????
Extraordinary womanizer Sick Sick 
[+] 5 users Like Degradder's post
Like Reply
(30-12-2018, 11:13 PM)bhunnu Wrote: i have tried to fuck my bhabhi...
fucked my cousin

How did you feel fucking cousin
Like Reply
(30-12-2018, 11:21 PM)bhunnu Wrote: can't express it... she was the one to strt
[Image: HU9OhIR.jpg]

Definitely it will be one of your best sex experience
Like Reply
My confession : some times I got chance to see my sister's taking shower... I shag on them when I show them naked...
[+] 2 users Like Black Wizard's post
Like Reply
(31-12-2018, 05:30 PM)Black Wizard Wrote: My confession : some times I got chance to see my sister's taking shower... I shag on them when I show them naked...

i experienced it too. so good
Like Reply
I fantasize on my mom, a really hot MILF. I also play with her private parts in her sleep. I badly want her to get banged REALLY HARD by a bunch of guys.
[+] 2 users Like son of sexy mom's post
Like Reply
(09-01-2019, 12:19 AM)son of sexy mom Wrote: I fantasize on my mom, a really hot MILF. I also play with her private parts in her sleep. I badly want her to get banged REALLY HARD by a bunch of guys.
me too man.
it's great to have hot mom
[+] 1 user Likes arryn's post
Like Reply
(30-12-2018, 11:11 PM)saj Wrote: I have seen my real sister full nude taking bath and changing clothes. I used to peep. She is so beautiful and hot, come lot of time imagining her. never been lucky for real.
you should try something.
Like Reply
masturbated together with cousins male and female.
[+] 1 user Likes cristianorooney's post
Like Reply
mutual masturbation with cousins
Like Reply
saw sister nude while bathing....still shagg on memories...
[+] 1 user Likes rohan865's post
Like Reply
(14-01-2019, 07:48 AM)rohan865 Wrote: saw sister nude while bathing....still shagg on memories...

Bathing sister beauty with water droplets dripping down, you can't hold back cum
Like Reply