Poll: What do u want In this thread
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Seduction and foreplay
50.00%
17 50.00%
Gangbang
17.65%
6 17.65%
Hardcore
26.47%
9 26.47%
Femdom
5.88%
2 5.88%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Time Travel fantasy based on South actress
Star 
Hi Guys I am Chris new to xossipy ...I am fantasy lover and also actress lover particularly south...so I thought of mixing both ...here I am writing a new story which is completely unimaginable...

So guys it's only for shagging and cumming o  actress ..so don't get angry on me...

Plot is that based on time travel how actress adopt and some twist and turns are also included...so shagg and enjoy.

It is posted in small amount in tanglish and majority in English.

Actress are my fav and some are also added as the story continues

Anushka Shetty

[Image: received-369483360586604.jpg]

Kajal Agarwal

[Image: FB-IMG-15657076413349686.jpg]
free image hosting

Trisha 

[Image: received-261217911379239.jpg]
upload image

Samantha

[Image: received-2394472130787487.jpg]

Shruthi 

[Image: received-371600570208405.jpg]

Nayan

[Image: nayan280818-001.jpg]
upload image to internet

And other actress will be updated in stories

Stay tuned for introduction
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi Chris. Wow great start waiting for what to be unrevelaed in the story
Like Reply
Super bro... Continue
Like Reply
Brick 
Story starts,

Akhil is a 50year old scientist who has been working on time machine for almost all his years without knowing what happens around world, he is not even married as he was always in his lab or in his underground room in his house for almost most of his years.What made him believe is that one of his professor tried and almost succeeded in creating but went missing but none cared as he don't know anyone. So no case were filed and none cared about him missing.
But Akhil started working on this from his early life and side by side studied due to lot of threats he is doing it secretly .

In speaker ,
John- dad come on let's eat.
Akhil- yes coming son give me few more mins
John - come quick I am starving 
Akhil- he then went to eat

Now all are wondering u said not married but how this happened the secret will be revealed later in story

Both ate and John asked dad y are u doing this bullshit for no reason
Akhil got angry and shouted shut up and eat u stupid ...ur work is to study just mind ur own business and go to school

Both then left Akhil went to do experiment and John went to his room. 

He immediately took his laptop and went to bathroom and turned a compilation video of his fav actress list they are of Anu Kajal Trisha, he started shagging and bummed moaning their names and went to school

John always before going to school would shagg and go as it is a hobby.

In school,
Akhil and his friends were discussing about the sex stories they read yesterday and all were busy chatting that they didn't notice the teacher entered,

Suddenly a chalk piece thrown in Akhil face and he in anger looked front and was shocked to see his maths teacher Anu looking at him in angry face 

Anu is married and mom of child who is 16years old and she is the strict and saddist in the school as all professor and students would fear a bit to talk to her as she would talk loud in angry way.

[Image: anushka-shetty-white-palazzo-suit-bhaaga...nction.jpg]

Anu shouted all three get up and get out of my class.

All three got up and went out as they were happy to go out and stood out and started to discuss about the story.

Then Anu often would shout at Akhil and Saran  and seth and have called his parents a lot so they got used to it.

After the class was over as usual they got scolded and went in excitement due to next class is PET

All were ready and then came a voice "good morning students all ready to go"

All three boys looked front and their eyes sparkled on seeing their PET teacher Kajal in saree.

[Image: images.jpg]

polyhedral dice

Many of men in school were always fond of Kajal she is opposite to Anu friendly staff and talks polite to everyone.But there three were fond of her extra sized body especially her milk tanks(tits, boobs,molai) she got the perfect one in school and there three would always stare at it.

As usual all went to play but these three stood under the tree and were sightin Kajal like a eagle and enjoying her assets ...whenever her saree slides due to wind blow they were like devil on seeing her mountain(boobs) and sexy navel hole(thoppul).

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

dice and coin

[Image: Kajal-Agarwal-Photos-Pics-Stills-251.jpg]

d20 dice roller

Meanwhile in house there was lot of shouting I have found it found it....Akhil was out of this world as he created the impossible .
He then took a video of him making to work but suddenly a blue light flashes and Akhil was gone in a flash.

At eve,

He came home John looked for his he couldnt find it and he complained a security officer case after a hour of search around the town and went back to home crying as he is all alone...

Thne while sleeping he thought of his dad's underground room and came down and it was built like a chamber.

He stood Infront of door and tried to open but it asked for name ....he tried a lot of names but failed and in frustration he went to sleep..

This went on for weeks he would try a lot but couldn't find the correct one,

One day he was frustrated and started to scold some dirty words like f***k s**t b**h...suddenly a voice said access granted and the door slowly opened John was stunned and laugh a bit and entered into lab.he was blown away on seeing it as it looked like a complete Hollywood setup but it all is real.

[Image: images-2.jpg]

what does the name joleen mean

there was a giant screen saying welcome Mr.Nex he moved the mouse and clicked the welcome suddenly a glass striked in his face and a flash off light striked and he was blown aways when he opened his eyes as it was like augmented reality setup.

Like tis image 

[Image: images-1.jpg]

He then swiped in air and screen started go scroll through like pages about millions and trillions and he stopped in middle and viewed the name "The Falls" he clicked and opened it and clicks a falls , suddenly a light flashes and his eyes were flown with white light and then after few mins it became dim and he was stunned as he was really standing nearby falls with the glass in his face...his heart and breath was taken away he couldn't get it into his mind as he traveled here within a flash of seconds.He felt proud of his dad and tears rolled down a bit.

Suddenly battery low started to show and once again a light flashed and he came to the lab...he Immediately took the glass and felt dizzy and fell on floor unconscious.
Like Reply
Superb bro continue
[+] 1 user Likes Viratkholi's post
Like Reply
Super Continue
Like Reply

After few hours he opened his eyes and got up in steady and went to his room and slept.

Few days went by and he started to regularly operate wearing glass and travelled to placed where he wanted to go and was like a heaven for him, he didn't share it to his friends and was not attending school,he was fully immersed in the setup but due to battery low issue he learnt few things by travelling and within a three months he developed it for withstanding upto 5hrs which equals to 10hrs in time travel.

He searched and browse a lot and went to eat and while eating he was watching TV a item song was being playing suddenly an idea sparked.

He finished and closed all the house doors and window and outer gates and locked himself inside,he then searched for movies and it asked for access and illegal stuffs but all asked for access he got hyped and for 3hrs tried all but couldn't find any...

Finally he used some bad words but it also incorrect then he sat on the chair and looked around for clue and found a name sweety in the chair and then murmured sweety and sudenly a glass striked it was not like before it was red in colour and there were only two personal information and memories.

He clicked the memories and lot of his childhood memories with his dad were playing like a video and he was in tears on seeing and he closed and started to cry and left the room.

Thne next day he went to school after a long leave and all enquired about his absent and was consoling and within few days as usual he didn't think of the travel and leading a normal life...

One day their friends were as usual discussing about sex stories suddenly an idea striked his mind.So after the class are over he closed and locked all the door and went to lab sand put turned it on.

He then went to secret control and searched the sex stories they were discussing and foun it, he then copied the link and pasted it in reality edit and loaded it, his mind was tensed and it asked for character verification he thought and kinky idea striked his mind so he entered name Anushka there were about millions of names and after long searched he found her teacher Anu photo and loaded it in and for male he put his friends photo and loaded it.

Within a min a white light flashed and was stunned to see the place it was like a kingdom,he was dressed as old man and his looks were also chnaged.He was shocked and confused then he walked through the street and suddenly crowd started to cheer he looked and was stunned to see her teacher Anu In queen look.

[Image: 2-1-819x1024.jpg]

On seeing her in that he was blown away on her beauty as it was her in saree for first time.

All crowd cheered for her she shook her hand and left and below there were four men lifting her in cart they were his friends saran and Seth...when he went near to talk they pushed him away and left.

John though y they are in age same as they are but me in old get up he then tried to think about the story but nothing striked.

He then tougt he was trapped as his glass was not there ,he then started to search for it day and night and finally without senses he entered into jungle and looked for glass.

When he cleared the bush he was shocked to see the queen Anu bathing in falls he was shocked he looked around to see his friends but they were not there ...so he on seeing her coming out hid in the bush itself .

Anu came out without pallu showing her sexy assets her bulky milk tanks(boobs,tits) and her chubby waist which jiggles and her navel hole (thoppul) which was heavenly sight seeing without his senses John dick erected on seeing her teacher sexy assets in wet and she crossed him and took a towel and left.

[Image: images-3.jpg]

upload pic

He was mouthwatering on seeing and was about to get up but was blwon away on seeing his two friends coming out from water where Anu is bathing.john was shocked and started to doubt...whether Anu knows or they are doing it without her senses...they were laughh like a evil guys.John was shocked 

Thne both went and John while thinking suddenly a image flashed it showed that his glass location inside the kingdom and light went off.

John then thought of getting into Kingdom but he willbwi dead if he enters like this so he came up like a Swamiji and went to kingdom.
Like Reply

After a lot of struggles finally he came in and was stunned by the kingdom as he in like old age feel...the entrance was gigantic and lots of guards were there with weapons like sword and arrow.when John entered inside there was a huge crowd standing infront and suddenly voice shouted and there Came queen I was wondering he would be great and giant and we'll looking but he was like a old man at age of 50 but his body was good thne looked behind was Anu coming side by him...

All of them greeted the King and quuen and all sat and I also sat and looked around and finally saw Seth and Saran standing behind the pillar at side of Anu and staring at her sideview milk tanks (boobs).

[Image: images-7.jpg]

Thne the king and military head were discussing about the war to be take place tomorrow and all were preparing but Anu was looking around at all and finally her look falls on me and looked me and smiled and I too smiled.

After some serious talking they all planned for attacking the enemy and all went.i was alone in hall

King came and asked who are you

John was shivered and replied I am from north east and wish to stay here for few days
King said ok and ordered to give me a place to stay in kingdom and left and at backside Anu looked at me and smiled and left...I was blown on her smile.

[Image: images-8.jpg]

upload

At eve ,

I was wandering in balcony suddenly heard a voice from further and looked was shocked to see my friends both Seth and Saran were peeking into Anu room and shagging there,I was stunned.

They were jerking very fast and cummed there itself and fled of,I was shocked as I don't know what to do...so I changed to find my glass.

At night,

All were eating dinner and I was searching for glass in kitchen suddenly a voice came and I immediately hid behind the door and I peeked and saw queen Anu coming inside and washing her hands and bending and cleaning the vessels ..

Suddenly a unknown person came in and silently went behind to grab I thought to grab him but to my surprise he suddenly grabbed Anu waist (hip, iduppu)from behind by instant and hugged her tight.

[Image: Quarrelsome-Tasty-Dikkops-small.gif]

I was shocked and returned and went hid...and started to listen.

Anu said hey Mani how many should I Tel not to do like this 

Mani said this is my place none can come inside other than me queen Anu and hugged her tight and smooched her ears and neck by grabbing her waist flesh tightly and massaged it 

[Image: images-6.jpg]

Anu moaned aaahhhh...no this not u should treat the queen Mani...wait till today ...not now and tried to break the hug.

Mani didn't leave her and said come on u ass whore I want u to grab the dick and stuff it into ur big ass and ram it harder ...

I was shocked on hearing him calling her queen as ass whore and to my surprise Anu giggled instead fo getting angry...

Anu said not today...u have to earn not force me u bastard and fled away from scene.

I was shell shocked on seeing the illegal romance of queen and can't imagine it what is going to happen after the king left.
Like Reply
Continue bro
Like Reply
Super story bro... Continue
Like Reply
Good bro..continue with nude images..update istu undandi ..
Like Reply
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart
[Image: received-369483360586604.jpg]
[Image: images-8.jpg]
[Image: images-7.jpg]
Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
Like Reply
Nice story bro . Read it completely. You got lot of for for that story... Male Samantha episode long
Like Reply
Fantastic Narration brother...
Like Reply
[Image: anushka-shetty-wallpapers-4087441.jpg]
what is the formula for lead sulfate
Thanks to all Guys for ur reply...

Will post update tonight
Like Reply
Update bro . Story on samantha must be long
Like Reply
[Image: anushka-shetty-wallpapers-4087441.jpg]
Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
Like Reply
Ufffff super starting waiting for update
Like Reply
Video 

At night all the warriors were getting ready for the war and all assembled and king and queen made entry...
After some fierce speech king hugged Anu and left with his troops for war. Meanwhile Anu was watching his husband leave with sad face and was praying looking at sky.

Nxt day morning...I woke up and came to stand in balcony and was stretching my body without any senses my dick hardened and when I looked down I was blown away to see Anu queen looking at me wearing a black dress she looked so damn hot and smiling at me mischievous.

I too looked at her and wished her see showed her hands and smiled and left.when she was moving her ass was swaying like anything,all the workers behind her were staring at queen ass like a eagle and massaging their Dick's...
Like Reply
Like Reply