Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
planning for honeymoon
Hi friends......
I along with my wife are planning to go for honeymoon...... What are the erotic adventures we can do during our honeymoon so that we remain fully excited........
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Do 69 position
Like Reply
1. couple swapping
2. Let your wife by other
3. tattoo on her private part
4 24 hours make her nude
5. NO CONDOM
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
Like Reply
(14-08-2019, 09:25 AM)rajsahoo30 Wrote: 1. couple swapping
2. Let your wife by other
3. tattoo on her private part
4 24 hours make her nude
5. NO CONDOM

Thanks buddy..... Shall we try some massage also..... I don't know whether she will agree or not.....
Like Reply
(14-08-2019, 12:54 AM)chandu_2288 Wrote: Hi friends......
I along with my wife are planning to go for honeymoon...... What are the erotic adventures we can do during our honeymoon so that we remain fully excited........

Hi Chandu, which place r u going? I will suggest accordingly
Like Reply
(14-08-2019, 11:00 PM)chandu_2288 Wrote: Thanks buddy..... Shall we try some massage also..... I don't know whether she will agree or not.....

She will like it for sure, who will say no for massage & that too on honeymoon... give her a happy ending massage
Like Reply
(15-08-2019, 12:59 AM)vickyalways23 Wrote: Hi Chandu, which place r u going? I will suggest accordingly

Brother we r planning to go Pune/Goa
Shall i ask her to get massage from some massage boy at hotel....... Is getting massage from such massage services at hotels safe......
Like Reply
(16-08-2019, 02:16 AM)chandu_2288 Wrote: Brother we r planning to go Pune/Goa
Shall i ask her to get massage from some massage boy at hotel....... Is getting massage from such massage services at hotels safe......

Pune is not the place for honeymoon, and u will not get male massager there, in few places of Goa it’s available. Go for Couple massage service in Goa.
Like Reply
(16-08-2019, 08:22 AM)vickyalways23 Wrote: Pune is not the place for honeymoon, and u will not get male massager there, in few places of Goa it’s available. Go for Couple massage service in Goa.

But she has not been touched by anyone else than me........ So she is very shy to try massage at Goa.....
Like Reply
(16-08-2019, 10:51 AM)chandu_2288 Wrote: But she has not been touched by anyone else than me........ So she is very shy to try massage at Goa.....

Bro u have to put effort in making her bold, it will take time, straight away she will not allow any other man to touch, try to make her open, few suggestions:

1. Buy some revealing dress for her for beach, little see through dress in which her bra panty are clearly visible, she will oppose but convince her, surely considering Goa she will wear, once she goes at beach, ppl will stare her, she will like it & get confidence.

2. Show her threesome blue film & do sex at hotel while watching bf. She will surely ask hw a girl can take 2 cocks at a time, ur reply matters a lot, say her that to as per survey girls like multiple cocks at a time, it’s proven fact. And depends upon the chemistry of couple, if trust is there, then there is no harm is sharing wife.

3. Smooch her openly at beach, buy thong for her & ask her to wear little transparent dress.... u say that I love when ppl see u.

4. Talk about fantasy, just make fake story, on the second day of beach visit show her a group of 2 Indian couple, say hey yesterday they were here but today they exchanged partner & enjoining in water. She will surely be surprised & shocked... u have to convince her it’s all about trust.

I hope u get few ideas more, make her open bro
Like Reply
(17-08-2019, 12:15 AM)vickyalways23 Wrote: Bro u have to put effort in making her bold, it will take time, straight away she will not allow any other man to touch, try to make her open, few suggestions:

1. Buy some revealing dress for her for beach, little see through dress in which her bra panty are clearly visible, she will oppose but convince her, surely considering Goa she will wear, once she goes at beach, ppl will stare her, she will like it & get confidence.

2. Show her threesome blue film & do sex at hotel while watching bf. She will surely ask hw a girl can take 2 cocks at a time, ur reply matters a lot, say her that to as per survey girls like multiple cocks at a time, it’s proven fact. And depends upon the chemistry of couple, if trust is there, then there is no harm is sharing wife.

3. Smooch her openly at beach, buy thong for her & ask her to wear little transparent dress.... u say that I love when ppl see u.

4. Talk about fantasy, just make fake story, on the second day of beach visit show her a group of 2 Indian couple, say hey yesterday they were here but today they exchanged partner & enjoining in water. She will surely be surprised & shocked... u have to convince her it’s all about trust.

I hope u get few ideas more, make her open bro

Wow u have great ideas brother......... I also have a fantasy to get her massage from some hotel boy while we r in our room........ I will like him to touch her private parts and make her orgasm.......
Like Reply
(17-08-2019, 01:06 AM)chandu_2288 Wrote: Wow u have great ideas brother......... I also have a fantasy to get her massage from some hotel boy while we r in our room........ I will like him to touch her private parts and make her orgasm.......

Seems you want to see ur wife getting fucked by stranger in front of you & middle of the sex you will join to give her double pleasure... wish I cud have done this
Like Reply
(17-08-2019, 02:38 AM)vickyalways23 Wrote: Seems you want to see ur wife getting fucked by stranger in front of you & middle of the sex you will join to give her double pleasure... wish I cud have done this

Wow. I wish to see my wife too
Like Reply
(17-08-2019, 01:09 PM)sluttyhusband Wrote: Wow. I wish to see my wife too

Most of the mens will be agreed for it but pblm is with their wives, I bet most of the wives want but don’t say it upfront
Like Reply
(17-08-2019, 09:37 PM)vickyalways23 Wrote: Most of the mens will be agreed for it but pblm is with their wives, I bet most of the wives want but don’t say it upfront

Just recently, i made my wife see some blue films of foreign origin, showing most of the time the heroine jerking the male cock and then hero penetrating her..... She asked me how fair is the foreigners cock compared to Indians black cock..... Also she admired the strenght and lenght of their cocks...... I have seen that these days she is openly discussing others cocks (of course in films)...... Even she directly stares at mens cocks such as our doodhwaala in morning whos cock is many times erect seeing her......
Like Reply
(17-08-2019, 11:02 PM)chandu_2288 Wrote: Just recently, i made my wife see some blue films of foreign origin, showing most of the time the heroine jerking the male cock and then hero penetrating her..... She asked me how fair is the foreigners cock compared to Indians black cock..... Also she admired the strenght and lenght of their cocks...... I have seen that these days she is openly discussing others cocks (of course in films)...... Even she directly stares at mens cocks such as our doodhwaala in morning whos cock is many times erect seeing her......

Good to see the improvement, after all she is human being, who will not like the change...
Like Reply