Irene's day at Women's Parlour
Hello readers!

This is Prakash from Chennai. I am owning a famous Women’s parlour and also a boutique. I have a well built body. I run for 10kms daily morning with exercises and practices yoga. So basically I maintain my physique well. I am brown and 5’ 8” is my height.

My parlour is in  IT corridor. So I see at least 20 customers on weekdays and above 50 on weekends. I have 6 assistants. 2 for boutique and 4 for parlour. All are girls.

The incident happened with one of my regular customer. Her name is Irene. She has well shaped body, fair in colour and pleasant face.

Her structure is 36 32 30. Yes, she has big boobs and curvy body. With that big ass, any men who sees her wants to grab it and smooch her ass.

Now coming to the incident.

This happened on 2018th Diwali. As she is christian, she didn't go to her native for Diwali.

She called me around, 9.30AM and checked whether the parlour is open. I had no plans of opening the parlour in Diwali. As she called, I said yes.

She asked, Shall I come now?

Me: Mam there are three customers waiting for haircut and facial. Can you come by 12pm.

She said: Ok, that works.

So I have finished all the works at home around 11pm. Took my necessities and rushed to parlour in my tracks and t shirt.

Made things ready for everything she asked. My plan is to keep her till evening and try anything possible to keep in her my view and to enjoy her body.

Time as come. Around 12.20pm she came.

I have greeted her with Happy Diwali. She too wished the same. She is wearing a black t shirt. T Shirt is slightly transparent, where I could guess the colour of the bra which is pink. And also the TShirt is up to hip level only. So I have every chance to see her navel.

Once she came inside, reduced the AC to 18 deg. And also pulled the shutter to half.

She asked, Why are you pulling the shutter?
Me: Mam, today Diwali. So after you I want to go home. Thats why.
She: Oh, ok ok.
Me: So mam what would you like to do?
She: Prakash, I need a haircut and facial.
Me: Mam, what style do you want?
She: I want something like free hair.
Me: Ok. Do you have any particular style in your mind?
She: That's what Prakash. I am bit confused.
Me: May I know the occasion. So that I can suggest
She: This saturday there is a party in my friend’s home. So I want to look best in that party.
Me: Let me show you some styles

I took the style guide and showed different styles. I made sure she choose the one that takes very less time.

All set now.

I asked her lay on the tub to wash her hair. While she laid now, her TShirt slightly pulled up. MAN!! Such a lovely colour. Its like lemonish and so soft.

After washing the hair, asked her to sat on the chair and started doing haircut.

Haircut is done.

Then I asked,

“Mam, would you like to have head massage?”

Irene: “Ya, why cant? I am full day free only. Lets try. What oil you use?”
Me: “Its Himalayan Ayurvedic oil”
Irene: “Then ok”

Started applying oil and massage started for her head. While doing so, was giving good pressure to her back neck. She was feeling very good.

Irene: “Wow! It feels so good and relaxed”
Me: “Thanks Mam!”

Irene: “Can you do to my back also?”
Me: ‘Sure mam’

I used to ask before. She never agreed. May be due to the presence of my assistants. As no one is there, She herself asked I think

Irene: “So in chair itself?”
Me: “No mam. There is a massage bed for that which has pressure points in the bed.”
Irene: “Oh cool. So where is it?”
Me: “You wait here mam. I will pull the bed here”
Irene: “Ok”

I have pulled the bed to the main room. She was about to lay on that bed. Then,

Me: “Mam, T shirt” with hesisting voice
Irene: “Cant we do with tshirt?”
Me: “Yes mam. But you wont get proper pressures.”
Irene: “Lets try”
Me: “Ok mam.”

She laid down on the bed.

Started massaging her back for sometime. She felt uncomfortable as her t shirt is getting stuck with my fingers.

Then she asked,

Irene: “You wont apply oil?”
Me: “but mam with tshirt, your t shirt will get spoiled and also its hard to insert hand and apply oil.”
Irene: “Ok, wait.”

She stood up and asked

Irene:”Do you have towel, to change.”

Gave her towel which people uses to dry after bathing. She went to changing room and came out towel covering the top and jeans at the bottom.

Before lying on the bed, she turned the other side for adjusting the towel. So that I need to move only the back part of towel to do back massage. She wide spread the towel with her two hands.

So basically I am seeing the towel from back. But her front part is wide open. One thing she forgot is, the CCTV is in front of her. I am the only one who has access to the CCTV videos. Also CCTV is HD because while installing itself I made it to HD due to Women’s parlour.

So her front part is already captured. I thought lets check it after she left the parlour.

She now came and laid on the bed. I slowly uncovered her back. To my surprise, she is not wearing bra. Oh gosh, I thought she will have bra. But she gave me a surprise.

She was covering her sides with towel and hands tightly holding the towel. She thought she is genius in doing so.

But as the massage starts to flow out, she is getting more relaxation. In that way, her hands starts losing the pressure, and slowly her side boobs have become visible.

Every now and then I was checking her face. All I see is she is feeling relaxed and may get sleep in any time.

Half an hour into massage, I didn't massage her lower back. Lower back is almost inside her pant and covered by her underwear. Underwear is also in pink colour. Thought to myself, Girls are girls.

I slowly asked her “Mam, shall I give pressure to the lower back”

She didnt reply. She is asleep. Taking this to my advantage. Slowly started massaging close to her pant. In that way, started inserting my thumbs alone inside her underwear and applying pressure.

She didnt reply anything. Then lets proceed I thought. Inserted my both hands into her underwear and applying pressure using my thumbs and giving a gentle movement. By doing so, my both hands are lying on top of her asses. Very soft both of her ass cheeks.

I am controlling myself from grabbing her ass cheeks.

She thought am doing very professionally. After sometime, she herself said massage my legs too. She is in half sleep while saying this.

I said, “Mam, please loosen your pant.”

She lifted her hip and loosened her pant buttons. I saw her face, she is still closing her eyes. While she was loosening her pant, I suddenly bent down like taking something, but actually looking at her hanging boobs.

Man, that was gorgeous. Couldnt see her nipples. But her bottom boobs shows its size. They were enormous. Must be around 36D.

So after loosening, she didnt pull her pant. She left to me to pull it down. So as she didnt come in bra, I thought lets do in that way for bottom also.

While pulling the pant down, I pulled the panty along with the pant. She suddenly took her hand and hold it to panty.

I thought, oops.

She thought its coming with pant. So I slowly pulled the pant to ankle level.

That was a awesome view to see. Sexy girl is lying down in topless and only with panty at the bottom.

Applied the oil all over her legs upto ass cheeks. While doing upper thighs, started my flow from ass cheek. Spread the oil all over her ass cheek. But I really wanted to grab her ass cheeks.

So to do that, I first grabbed part of her thighs and loosened it to free up muscles. Slowly moved upwards and atlast did the same thing to her ass cheeks. She didnt say anything.

Then slightly wide spread her legs and move inwards movement to her ass. A man’s dream to grab woman's ass. Such a nice feeling.

Then gave a good massage to her legs. She liked it. Also she has hairy pussy. I could see the hairs coming out of panty.

After the massage gave her some knuckle breaking. She felt very relaxed. Asked her to go for taking bath. She removed her pant and with just towel she went to take bath. I gave her another towel for drying.

After taking bath, She called me. I went near to bathroom. She asked for her pant and other dresses from change room. First handed over her pant. Then went to change room. Saw her pink bra and t shirt.

Saw the size of bra. Its 34C. Thought to myself, she is wearing relatively smaller bra to her boobs size.

Thought to give her only T Shirt. So handed over only TShirt. She might be hesitant to ask bra from me.

She wore only the T Shirt and while coming out, She is drying her hair. So that shaking, is shaking her boobs making them to collide with each other. Big boobs and Nice nipple poking. Erotic view to see a girl after head bath and free boobs.

She casually went to change room. And after sometime, came out. This time she is wearing a bra.

Then asked her sit on the chair. Started doing facial. It went for some time. So during the final phase of it, I said, mam you look stunning with this style.

Irene: “Ya. I too like this style now. Also I feel very relaxed”
Me: “Mam, so what dress you are going to wear for the party?”
Irene: “May be a party wear like single long top or kurta kind”
Me: “Mam, can I suggest one thing?”
Irene : “Ya sure”
Me: “Wear saree mam. For this style and shining face, you will be the talk of the night.
Irene: “Ya. But I dont have good party saree”
Me: “Thats why I am there mam. I have some good collection of sarees. Lets take a look.”
Irene: “Ok”, show me some best sarees”
Me: “Sure mam”

We both headed to the boutique. I have way to boutique from inside the parlour. Boutique is closed from outside.

Showed her lots of sarees. She liked the one which is bluish green.  Asked her try and see.

She went inside and wore the saree on top of t shirt. She came out.

Irene: “She asked, how does it look.”
Me; “ Saree is good. But I couldnt tell whether it suits you?”
Irene: “Then how to tell?”
Me: “Can you wear it without T shirt?”
Irene: “But I dont have blouse with me”
Me: “Mam, party saree mostly dont require blouses.”
Irene: “Then?”
Me: “They come with their own kind of inner wear”
Irene: “Any example do you have?”

Quickly pulled a Aishwarya Rai video where she wore White Transparent saree with White colour bra.

Irene: “Ok can you show me matching bras”

For the first time, she said to me word bra. I took advantage of it.

Me: “What colour bra you are wearing now”
Irene: “thats kind of pink”
Me: ”Wear saree on top of it. Lets see how it looks.”

She went inside change room and came out with saree with multiple fleets covering the bra.

Me: “Mam you are wearing it wrongly. Party sarees should be mostly single fleet.”

She found it to hard to adjust.

Me: “Mam, let me help you”

Went close to her and took the entire saree off from her shoulder. Made it to single fleet and asked her to see the mirror.

She was admiring her own beauty.

Me: “Mam it really suits this saree. If you want I will show other designs.”
Irene: “Show some more. Let me choose.”

Went and took the bra baggage. Before she tell her size, I myself handed over the 34C bra and said, this will be the size.

She gave a suspectful smile. I gave a cunning smile to her.

She went and changed her bra and came out.

That was really lovely bra. Her cleavage is flaunting out. My hands are eager to grab hold of her boobs.

She asked for next bra. I gave her one with thongs. She wore that bra and came out holding saree in one hand and bra in another hand. Asked me to tie the thongs.

After thongs are tied, she saw in the mirror. She could see her bottom boobs are exposed. She asked for next size.

Me: “You tied it in reverse way. Let me correct it.”

Placed her in front me. Dropped the saree. She was thinking am doing it professionally.

First removed the back thongs and then the neck thongs. Took the bra from her body and started explaining how to wear this bra. As she is listening, she forgot that she is topless. Even I didnt realize.

We both realized when I placed my hands on her bare boobs while wearing the bra. She felt uncomfortable but at the same time cant say no as continued to wear the bra while talking.

Wore that bra correctly on her body. Her boobs are awesome to see with that bra.

She asked for another bra. I showed her one with multiple back thongs.

Me: “Shall I help in wearing this one also”
Irene: “yes” in a mild tone.

Took that bra and went close to her. Removed the previous bra thongs. And took off the bra from her body. Now her boobs are hanging down. Lovely boobs and brown nipples.

She suddenly closed her boobs with hands. I pulled her hands down. Man those are some perfect boobs and in perfect size.

Took the bra and went close to her. Hold one of her boobs and placed her nipples in center of the bra.

She closed her eyes. Now thats a positive sign. Kept the bra on the table. Now got hold of her two boobs.

She was feeling it and wanted more. Turned her back towards me. Got hold of her two boobs. She is shivering and shaking her body like snake.

Pressed her boobs for nearly 15mins. After that made her to turn to me and started kissing her lips.

Realized my parlour shutter is half down. So took and made her sit on my hip. By kissing her, took her to parlour.

Made her lie on the visitors sofa. Pulled the shutter down fully. When I turned and look in her eyes, her eyes is completely filled with lust and she wants sex.

I pulled my tracks down and made myself nude.

Went close to her and pointing to my dick, said to her.. Its all yours

She got hold of it and started to shag. I moved her head towards it. She started licking the dick.
Took it inside her mouth and started giving blow job.

I am like…. “Ya Irene...Ya… Do more…...Common Irene”

She gave a blowjob as if she is mastered in it. Such a lovely feeling.

Made her stand up and removed her pant and panty. Very hairy over her pussy. Made her bend down by keeping her hands on the sofa. I went beneath her and started to lick her pussy. Very soft and delicious.

She was keep on pushing her pussy and rubbing it over my face.

Felt she is going to orgasm, and no condom in parlour. Didnt think all of that.

Just inserted my dick into her.  Slowly and gently started fucking her. She was moaning like hell. Shouting a lot. And we were very close to shutter. So just lifted her with dick inside her pussy and took her all the way to end of parlour.

Thrusted her pussy for almost 10mins, then when I am going to cum, took my dick outside and asked her to drink the cum. She obeyed and licked all the cum over my dick.

We both laid down. And we were continuously kissing. After some time, asked her, did you like it.

Irene: “It was superb. This is the best one I had”

I thought to myself, so I am not the first one.

Me: “Right from the day you came to my parlour for first time, I have been in fond of your body”
Irene: “So your patience well served”
Me: “Yes dear”

We both kissed again. Then after she moved aside and laid on my hands.

We both are seeing us from the ceiling which is reflecting us.

Irene: “Is this your first time?’
Me; “What do you think?”
Irene: “With the way you did, you look experienced”
Me; “How many you think? Just guess”
Irene: “4?”

I laughed.

Irene: “Why are you laughing? More than that?”
Me:”Yes”
Irene: “How many?”
Me: “nearly 12”
Irene: “Oh wow. All here?”
Me: “Only two here. You are the third. Others are in their houses itself”
Irene: “So whats the maximum age of women you did”
Me: “48 but she looks like 35.”

She asked for the picture. Quickly took my phone and showed her pic when that 48yrs lady had new hair style
She was taken aback.

Me: what happened. Why are you stunned
Irene: thats my colleague’s mom
Me: oh, great
Irene: pls dont tell her
Me: No one knows about any one. Dont worry.
Irene: Ok

To comfort her again kissed her. She felt more ease.

Irene: So then whats the minimum age
Me: 17
Irene: what, minor?
Me: yes. Actually I didnt have any thoughts on her. But she seduced me
Irene: oh, ya that can happen. Girls come to know many things in very early days itself
Me: thats right. So what about you?
Irene: You are third. First one is my ex lover and then office colleague.

Me: Nice. So who is best
Irene: Definitely you are. They didnt even last for 15mins.
Me: Okok cool.

By saying this got hold of her hand and pulled towards bathtub.

Irene: where
Me; Come here

Asked her sit on the bathtub.

She sat. Wide spread her legs. Took shaving cream and started shaving her pussy.

Me; I want to see this beauty
Irene: Its all yours.

After having, her pussy lips looked stunning. Rosy lips, very eager for another round.

Cant resist, started licking again. She started to moan and shout, common common…. Hmmm….hmmm…. Ahhh…. Ahhhhhh ……

Me: Did you like it
Irene: Do more
Me: Sure dear

This time rubbed her pussy with my middle finger. She is kept on screaming.

That sound encouraging me to do more. So didnt stop and continuously licked and rubbed her pussy. She is holding my hair and enjoying it.

With this licking got hold of her both boobs and pressed it. Her hands too joined in pressing her boobs.

Then I went and lie on the floor, asked her to place her pussy on my mouth.

After that started licking her pussy again. She meanwhile, took my dick and started giving another blowjob. She also played with my balls. Licked my dick fully. We both are enjoying our moments.

Then pushed her forward, and made her to sit like doggy. Went to her side, and slapped her ass cheeks gently. She liked it. Then gave some tight slaps. She shouted in pain. Now her ass cheeks are in pink colour. Went to her back and started licking her ass cheeks.

Irene: Hmmm yaa… feels good.

She asked for one more time. This time the slaps are harder. And after every slap, her ass shake is very good. Again licked her ass cheeks. She was feeling heaven.

With no more control, inserted my dick and started fucking her very roughly. She is holding her teeth tightly and moaning loudly.

Pulled her hands back and made her lie over me. I can see her boobs jumping up and down for every fuck.

Placed my head on her shoulder and got hold of her boobs. Kissing her neck and faces.

She is holding my head and kissing my ears and cheeks. This time, I didnt take my dick out. Cummed everything inside her.

After cumming, turned her and asked her lick my cum. She obeyed and but instead of licking, she kept my dick in middle of her boobs and cleaned my cum. Then she licked over her boobs.

All is done now. We saw the time. Its around 8.40PM. We both went and took bath together. I dried her and she dried me. While drying my dick, she got hold of it and said, my loveable boy and kissed my dick.

We both wore dresses. Packed her saree and bra.

Asked her how you go. She said cab. I said let me drop you. She agreed. Back side of parlour is the parking. We both went and entered the car. asked her to hide until we go out. She hides.

After going out, and reached the main road, we both are fine now as no one saw and all are in Diwali celebration.

While going I said, before going to party, come to parlour. I will style you up and send you. She agreed.

She did come wearing that saree. I asked my assistant to apply hair shining and touch up her. She understood am acting professionally so that no one will doubt us. Before going, she asked any new dresses are came in stock.

Took her to boutique. Asked my assistants to bring the latest stocks from the godown. They both went. In the meanwhile, gave her one complete kiss and said, go dear, you will be the best in the party.

She left the place. My assistant came with stocks. Told them she is running out of time. Asked them to keep the stocks here itself.

After all these took the backup of CCTV footages and reset them to empty.

Thats it guys. Expecting Irene’s another visit to my parlour very soon. Till then Bye.
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.