Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
How many guys did your girlfriend/wife fuck before settling for you?
Question 
A noob Stag here. My vixen has been sexually active since she was 18. That's when she had her first boyfriend, then she had two more long term relationships. After that we started dating, during this time she wanted to explore "how being single was", so she fucked 3 guys on tinder. One on the second date and two on the first date. 
So basically I'm like the 7th dude she's banging. 

How about you guys?
How naughty is your significant other!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
1st Girlfriend Arpita :- Virgin, I was the one to pop her Chery in class 10th.
2nd Girlfriend Bharti :- I was the 3rd, She had fucked her boyfriend & one of her close friend.
3rd Girlfriend Alpana:- She was a bitch, Had 5 dicks, 3 relationship & 2 Close Friends.
Now dating Kalpana :- She too have been with 3 guys, I'm the 4th & She want to explore Threesome.
I was the first...and then she explored more and had four more, while I watched...
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
Amazing! More slutty they are more fun it is to FUCK!!
Like Reply
(11-08-2019, 11:41 PM)undbeirlustishere Wrote: A noob Stag here. My vixen has been sexually active since she was 18. That's when she had her first boyfriend, then she had two more long term relationships. After that we started dating, during this time she wanted to explore "how being single was", so she fucked 3 guys on tinder. One on the second date and two on the first date. 
So basically I'm like the 7th dude she's banging. 

How about you guys?
How naughty is your significant other!

Same in our case, vixen started at early age of 16, in total 4 before marriage including a casual relationship
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
My wife has x bfs before marrying me which she revealed later when caught up by me by some old emails and facebook chat. even she was in livin relationship also for 1 year with last x bfs . our marriage was arrange marriage
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 08:24 PM)Desikalalund Wrote: My wife has x bfs before marrying me which she revealed later when caught up by me by some old emails and facebook chat. even she was in livin relationship also for 1 year with last x bfs . our marriage was arrange marriage

Yes it happens in case of arrange marriages. We have similar experiences. Vixens are not fully open with hubby in starting and try to act innocent but got caught one day and poor hubby have to digest past adventures of vixens
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
It's always amazing when the Vixen replies positively to your weird requests!
Like Reply
Dear cuckold friends if your desire for various reason like
1. Secrecy
2. Satisfaction
3. Exhibitionism
4. Bdsm
5. Long lasting foreplay.
 Member Who like trust, satisfaction, secrecy, friendly...  Join me..... 
Like Reply
My wife fucked by her bf before marriage!
Like Reply
Amazing replies! It feels good being in a community where the kink is being enjoyed openly!
Like Reply
Two guys were lucky enough to dip their cock in her pussy. One during college and another was her colleague while working. I on the other hand was a virgin.
Like Reply
My gf been fucked by 3 before she landed on my cock :p
Like Reply
Any more experienced people out there?
Any couples where females have indulged in a good amount of Tinder or Bumble app?!
Like Reply
My wife was a virgin and she was deflowered by me after marriage...though she confided that her Mama's son had tried his hands on her while she was sleeping (she was 16 at that time)...She was awake when she felt some pain...she was shocked to see that her mama's son had moved her T-shirt and bra upwards to enjoy her boobs by pressing while and he was holding out his penis stroking it slowly...he had then moved his hand from his penis down on her pussy and started rubbing it...though she was shocked she was enjoying it as well...suddenly her didi woke up and when saw the scene, she gave good scolding to mama's son...

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
Like Reply
ex gf 1 - christian was a virgin

ex gf 2 - UP ***** was fucked by 2 guys at 13 and 16 then i fucked her

wife - claims virginity
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
(11-08-2019, 11:53 PM)Rajxxxx Wrote: Fantastic. I am also having similar experience.
My current girlfriend had 2 serious relationships, after her last breakup 4 years ago, she got fucked by three mutual friends. currently, i am dating her since start of this year. I am dating her only for fucking, so its like i use her twice-thrice a week

Good fuck her nicely
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 02:22 AM)AK620433 Wrote: 1st Girlfriend Arpita :- Virgin, I was the one to pop her Chery in class 10th.
2nd Girlfriend Bharti :- I was the 3rd, She had fucked her boyfriend & one of her close friend.
3rd Girlfriend Alpana:- She was a bitch, Had 5 dicks, 3 relationship & 2 Close Friends.
Now dating Kalpana :- She too have been with 3 guys, I'm the 4th & She want to explore Threesome.

Super bro
Like Reply
My first gf was Niharika she lost her virginity to me and after 1year relationship she broke with me and got married

My second gf is Lakshmi i made her as my gf just to enjoy her body and her virginity also broke with me

I fucked my lecture Suma in hotel when we went on a trip she was not Virgin she fucked with 4people before me

Present gf is Kavya she is not Virgin befer me she fucked with her exbf
Like Reply
I got married to a divorcee about 8 years back, before she moved to US with me she was in london when she got divroced from her pervious husband.
So I wasnt expecting a virgin but I have only recently found out what a huge randy she has been. She has fcked almost every Indian man she came across in london after her divorce. I have seen pics for her hairless pussy being sucked by 3 different men. I also found out that she almost used to change men almost every month and get a new lund and was also in a live for sometime.
The surprising thing is that as she did a lot of kegal excecises her choot was still tight but not her ass.
Now I that I know her reality i also treat n fck her like a randi.
Like Reply